Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE SuperCard! v6

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Got Pete Dunne from my latest fusion, but it's the WM35 and not the skeleton.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
Got Skeleton Dunne on my 4th chamber. 2/4 seems pretty good so far based on how I'm seeing other people doing

The odds are terrible likely, but I'm wondering if the Wishbone fusion is worth trying a few times. I've actually had to throw bones as enhancements on random cards while this last fusion was going, and will now convert all to bone piles before I start another one (or at least since it's almost FF I'll probably spend 125 credits on the 12 hr fusion and do the bones in the background).

Not complaining about the drop rates, but maybe the RE-ANIMATOR should be 8 hrs instead of 12. That or increase the enhancement limit during the month or something

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've just been training away my bones since I've been pulling enough piles that I don't need them. Another WM35 from the reanimator fusion bringing my total up to 4 WM35s and 1 CT. But I DID just pull a pro Ember from my regular SS19 fusion so I can't complain!

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
After three straight 35, I did get a skeleton Hardy this morning

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
Skeleton Alexa. 4/6 now

Did anyone get the Batista or Taker SD card? Someone on my team got BIG DAVE. A couple people also said they saw and missed the wabbit

The last time I logged in I got a "LET ME IN achieved" thing like I completed a quest....but I didn't....and I ain't seen no fucking RABBBITS

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Saw a notice for a Flash event. You know what that means.

Got a Skeleton Jeff, and buptkus for my other 3 fusions.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
These fusions hate me. 6 WM35s and 1 CT.

Haven't seen the rabbit yet

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
After skeleton Hardy yesterday, got two more 35. So the count is up to 4 WM35 and 1 Event card.

No sign of the rabbit and only read what was posted here so not quite sure what I am even looking for, other than tapping him if he appears (but not sure if he appears in certain game modes).

I did manage to pull a SS19 Becky off the board yesterday but I am further behind on RD than normal. Play fatigue is definitely setting in and RD feels so much worse after how much I enjoyed the Macho Man RD. That actually refreshed me until how crappy the Macho RTG ended up being. Then the fact I am sitting on a Heroic single Macho from RD and didn't even get the second from RTG has made it hard to care about.

Saw OTL is coming back too, which also makes me think outside trying to keep up with my team commitments that I am hitting the tune-out point until the inevitable Seaosn 6 launch.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Season 6 looks to be in a couple of weeks if we're getting a flash event. If it's a 3 tier addition it might be good to take a break. Basically what I did last year - played casually, didn't even try to get event cards. Didn't hurt that the place I was working at the time didn't give us wifi access.

Felt good. In hindsight, I shouldn't have quit my team as it was hard finding a somewhat stable one, but lesson learned there.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Pretty sure season 6 still won't be coming until sometime in November. It would be weird to introduce new tiers while you're still trying to get people to care about the fusions and the Fiend quest, along with the Smackdown cards on Fridays. Also HOFs/TBs still haven't come out, and the login rewards would likely cap out at SS19 instead of CT if a new season was coming this month.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Also the yearly 2K special edition has SS19 special cards for Becky and Roman. That is a October 22nd release.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
After my 9th fusion I FINALLY got one, Skeleton Pete Dunne

Also a whole bunch of new cards got added to the catalog, going back as far as Neon. They sure look Halloween themed, but it's possible some of them may be the HOFs or TBs for SS19. Also a Boogeyman event card got added.

JHawk

Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
Reaction score
Got the rabbit.

Still need three Halloween cards for the final card for the fusion. Ugh

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Wasn't really planning to, but ended up getting Chyna. Didn't buy any titles, 10/20 all the way through.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I bought 12 yesterday when it looked like I was getting a bit behind. Ended up finishing Chyna a couple of hours ago. Not gonna go heroic though.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
I'm half heroic on Chyna. Went all the way twice in RTG because I find it such an easier grind in flash mode, wanted Angle for the pro, and it's good for charging cards. Needed a total break from the game for a bit after finishing her in RD

Have Pro'd all 3 skeleton cards

Got Fiend Wyatt but no way in hell am I spending or will have enough RP to get a double. I'm in save up LP for next tier mode

Also got Friday Batista! Fingers crossed on this one. Someone on my team got Taker on the first Friday....then Batista the next. LOL. It's like great, kinda shitty tho luck

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
LMS Taker this weekend. Hopefully Taker means the end of the season, like he has in the psat.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well, my team has two open spots now (one guy left a few weeks ago due to health issues, and now somebody is leaving because they don't want to spend so much damn time playing this game) so if there's any SS19 guys on here looking to join a team for the new season, let me know. We normally don't participate in TRTG, so if that's what you want we're likely not the right team for you.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Season 6 officially announced:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/wwe-supercard/season-6-is-a-thing/2456879967933185/

No release date yet, but the 13th looks most likely. Highlights from that post: teams are getting bigger, and there's going to be a new process to pro your cards.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
fazzle said:
Well, my team has two open spots now (one guy left a few weeks ago due to health issues, and now somebody is leaving because they don't want to spend so much damn time playing this game) so if there's any SS19 guys on here looking to join a team for the new season, let me know. We normally don't participate in TRTG, so if that's what you want we're likely not the right team for you.
Crap. Same guy that had the health issues last time?

Just got a second Asuka to pair a previous pity pull, so I'm almost at full 19.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, same guy and nobody has heard from him in weeks. We're all worried about him.

Edit: just reread the second part of your message. You interested in rejoining the team?

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I think I'll stay with my current team for now - it's the same one as Shoes, and they've been fairly consistent thus far.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ok cool, I just wasn't sure if that's where you were going with that.

Couldn't be bothered to play enough LMS to get taker. I'm bored as hell with this season.

JHawk

Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
Reaction score
Finished LMS in the 14,000 range (hit arena 48 about midway Saturday and could not get past it).

Didn't get one usable card.

Fuck this game