Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE SuperCard! v6

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Trying to do the dang TLC quest for the Van but can not get a chair support to save my life, pulling tables and ladders by the dozens from the board and the free packs but not a single chair.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
It's fairly self explanatory but at it's core it's a more complex version of War. If the cards you play has more points than your opponent's cards, you'll win that match.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
As for strategy with regards to building a deck, for now, play the best cards possible and work on leveling them up. It's gonna be difficult in event games like Road To Glory but Wild and MitB should help out with that.

I'm still trying to figure out how to maximize the performance center.

Regardless, you should fly through the first few tiers rather quickly.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, as already stated, early on just worry about making your top cards as good as you can. Once you get a little higher up in the tiers you'll need to worry about balance, but for now just leveling up is the name of the game.

Make sure you properly pro your cards. You'll want to get both cards fully leveled up and all matches played on both singles before you combine them. This will make a SIGNIFICANT difference as opposed to just throwing two cards together without prepping them.

Always claim your free packs, including the bonus one for watching an ad. For one thing, those cards will probably help out your beginning deck a whole lot, and also those two credits will add up over time. They don't seem like much now, but between that and the daily login bonus packs (make sure to at least log in once a day to get those, they're worth it) your credits will start to go up quickly.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
So this new team is event is p meh. my team all switched to right arrow blue and we just spam that. It's tedious....but we're in the top 10 as of now

Overall not a fan because the rewards suck. At least TRTG and TBG you're guaranteed a tier card. I'm still on milestone 3 for individual rewards.....

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Roadblock is fucking garbage. I'll be happy if it goes away until at least sometime in 2024

minger80

Fantasy Baseball is life
Reaction score
You guys got a team in the game if you have a spot open I would defintely join up I am moving up slowly but surely. I got a few cards with over 100,000 power.

minger80

Fantasy Baseball is life
Reaction score
How do you pro a card in this game I got Drew maxed out is there a way you can get the second star for him? Do you have to get a second card of him and level that up as well?

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah that's how you do it Max out the stats, level and add tokens before proing to get the best possible stats. Once you get to Season 6 cards the tokens go away.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
Did anyone go heroic on Batista? I couldn't play much until Saturday and ended up finishing the regular card Mon AM. The heroic pt total looked pretty unrealistic without spending even if I'd been grinding the whole time

Glad I got it though because the card is dope and I'll at least get the second regular in RTG. RTG deck is Vanguard+ and will be ++ soon. Orton in team RTG will be a pro

And the vanguard Rowan in GU took me to level II fortify on him....which is ridiculous because I only have one other non-event VG pro (Gulak) and managed to get 4 Erik F'n Rowan cards in a short amount of time

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
How are people doing on holiday fusions?

I've got 3 primal Nikki Cross' that I'm working on pro'ing/fortifying. That'll be a strong card for a while. Other than that nada. I've gotten 2 VG cards total (Sasha, Kofi). Solo primals of Bliss and HBK. NM Mandy Rose pro and the rest of that tier are just charge food

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Pretty good, pro primals of HBK, Bliss, Cross and Big E, single Vanguard Joe and Piper and a bunchy of pro'able NMs

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just got a second PR Michaels so need to work on that.

Apart from that I've got a LI PR Nak, a LI NM DiBiase and a LII Nm Sonya.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've done a total of 24 of them, gotten 11 Nightmares, 11 Primals and just 2 Vanguards. Primal pros of Nakamura (F2, I think actually) Alexa Bliss and Big E, as well as an HBK one that I just can't be assed to actually make because of how fucking terrible the leveling system is now.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
Yeah, the leveling system is really bad. I had so many CT and SS19 pro's that I threw around like nothing to level cards early in the season. In hindsight I used them too aggressively not realizing how long it would take to level cards just going off pulls.

I've got Cena and Erik VG pros fully trained and ready to pro but it's taking forever to level them, not to mention all the primal pros and female NM pros with multiple fortifies I'm sitting on which will probably not even make decks by the time I get to them

I'm hoping with a future update they adjust the leveling a bit. It seems to be the biggest complaint so far. I know they just want people to use credits in the PC, but expecting people to use 300 credits just to start leveling someone in there is ridiculous. There should be a free level slot just like training

They also need to make it so you can level cards in every game mode, MITB included. And they should probably have a more dynamic constant game mode for training than wild. Like Rumble for example should be a constantly available mode for training

Sabre

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Amy pats fan said:
Yeah, the leveling system is really bad. I had so many CT and SS19 pro's that I threw around like nothing to level cards early in the season. In hindsight I used them too aggressively not realizing how long it would take to level cards just going off pulls.

I've got Cena and Erik VG pros fully trained and ready to pro but it's taking forever to level them, not to mention all the primal pros and female NM pros with multiple fortifies I'm sitting on which will probably not even make decks by the time I get to them

I'm hoping with a future update they adjust the leveling a bit. It seems to be the biggest complaint so far. I know they just want people to use credits in the PC, but expecting people to use 300 credits just to start leveling someone in there is ridiculous. There should be a free level slot just like training

They also need to make it so you can level cards in every game mode, MITB included. And they should probably have a more dynamic constant game mode for training than wild. Like Rumble for example should be a constantly available mode for training

memories

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So this Duggan quest is some real bullshit. Is 2K20 so bad that they need to make the money up elsewhere?

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
If any of y'all are looking for a team we've got a couple of spots open. I think the owner is looking for Primal++ and above, as we're currently VG++

I think I should be direct to Rumble tier once that drops on Wednesday. My Top 8 are LMS Doink, LMS Cena, VG Pro Bautista, VG Pro I Lee, PL Pro I Sane, PL Pro Extreme Shayna and 2 VG one time boosts

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I'm not really sure if I like the new tier leveling system. It feels weird to immediately be in RR++ That should be something I work towards.

Rezar was my Rumble freebie, and then I got 2 more RR cards out of 9 LP packs (0 out of 9 ticket packs) Braun and DREW FOR A PRO!

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Drew is supposedly the RR card on heroic side of RD so you could have a fortified pro soon

Got Gargano for my RR freebie and opened 6 ticket packs and got Rikishi from one of em.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Nah, I won't have an F1 Drew, I'll have halfway to a second Drew pro.

Fortifying before you have an RTG deck full of pros is foolish, as a second pro would help you out way more than adding maybe 70-80k to a card whose stats are over 2 million.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
G"Damn, someone stuck the rabbits foot up my arse today, played some RD and pulled a RR Rock off the board, while waiting for match refill on that I played a couple RR matches and pulled a RR Karl Anderson like 3-4 resets later.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Damn, I'd love to get an early pull like that, but I can't complain as I already have a second RR pro. Got RR Braun from the Rumble fusion, to go along with one I got from when I spent all my LP on packs

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
I've been doing really well so far in RR tier

Saved tickets and LP for packs. Didn't get great return in Rumble cards but it helped my VG women a lot. Soon got lucky with a Tucker pull and Sami in an event to pro cards I got in packs. Got the Drew pro from events. Got Rey from the Rumbler fusion event and then as a KOTR win award. Got Orton from my last Rumbler fusion and then in this team event

RR Pro's:
Event Joe (non heroic)
MITB Austin
Rey
(soon) Orton
Drew
Sami
Tucker

And Asuka, Rhea and Sara Logan as singles

not bad only a few weeks in