Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE SuperCard! v6

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I am somewhat in limbo. I got the Drew pro early and two early Randy Orton pulls. I finished Heroic RD on the first Joe but was in burnout this week so didn’t finish Heroic on RTG. Will have half heroic Joe when done training.

The team star and I are on is still in VG and almost everyone that has come in since teams expand to 20 has been dead weight. We aren’t getting better and they aren’t playing. We’ve lost more this month in Battleground than we have my entire time on this team, which I am pretty sure I joined at the end of 2017... it’s been a real long time and we barely ever lost. Now I get Summerslam cards for my BG rewards and we barely finished the PL in RTG.

The Rumble chamber didn’t get me much in terms of RR cards. I have the following singles: non-event Joe, Bobby Fish, Sami, Sarah Logan, Rock, Beth Phoenix, Alexa Bliss, Big E, Kassius.

First 2020 Valentine Fusion opened today and it was a NM Rezar.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The Rumble chamber got me just 1 RR card out of 9 attempts, the Braun that was a pro for me. I'm currently sitting at 4 RR pros, event Joe (half heroic,) Wyatt, Braun and McIntyre (which I could F1, but I'm keeping the third separate in the hopes of making a second pro)

First Valentine's fusion got me VG Dijakovic

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
Yeah, being on a good team definitely helps. We almost always win in TBG and beast on TRTG. I rarely get the best TBG reward but I've got RR Braun from it so far this tier

I'm not expecting much from the fusions. I didn't have good luck with the X-Mas ones and the odds are even worse here. Primal Drew from the first one which will only get use to go after the quest. The cards aren't even all that good looking for image use either

*edit I went 3/9 on Rumbler fusions. Asuka, Rey and Orton. Also got VG Bayley for a pro

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Doing decent on RR myself, Got Drew and half heroic Joe pro's, and this morning I pulled a second Bray off the board so will have him pro soon. Got a bunch of singles, Rock, Rikishi, Kane, Braun, Gargano, Sami, Ohno, Anderson, Charlotte and Shayna, would be doing better but haven't won a single TBG since RR dropped.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I pulled a Drew and got him proed, got the MITB Austin as well. Also a bunch of VG pros I'm working on.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
Someone on my team quit the game and is looking to sell their RR++ account. They're trying to get 1K. I laughed my ass off when I saw that, but good on them if they can get anything close to that

If I could get a couple hundred for my RR++ account I'd seriously consider it. I've been playing since s1, might be fun to start from scratch

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Started RD hot and finished two cards on Thursday before having other stuff this week and play fatigue when I’ve had time.

Got Morrison and when messing around for the VG Ali in heroic, I pulled Rumble Rey, which I know is the card in heroic. So I’m like 11 pieces into that so I need to pick up the pace and get the pro. A few pulls ago I was surprised to get another tier pull. It happened to be Sami Zayn which is a pro so Heroic may net me two new pros.

My 2nd valentine chamber was the RR Keith Lee and today I got Primal Charlotte. I ran out of Monster cards though when they switched from two days to one, as I had been using the Beast cards for the old catalog stuff.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
Got RR Steamboat from the quest. Looks like it'll be a stronger card than the event Rollins once fully trained. Also has a cool flying crossbody animation

I also pulled RR George Steele and VG Liz WMIII supports off the board, and got the VG Savage from my first fusion

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
and I just got a 2nd RR Steamer from fusion!!!!

not sure if the odds on this one are better than usual or I got really lucky, but I'm stoked!!! I had absolute shit luck on the x-mas and v-day ones

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
Was there a Brock event this tier that I missed?

I'm playing someone in KOTR who has a pro Brock RR event card (looks the same as Morrison and Seth) but unless I zapped out for a week this event never happened

WTF?!!

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
The Brock is from that Bounty mini game thing. They probably dropped a ton of money to get it.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
oh wow. they had a Cole pro too, so that makes sense

then they didn't charge after the first game and I beat him 2-1. hell of a player

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Some of those people who have all the paid cards like that Cole and Brock, I never understand them bothering with KOTR - their rewards would likely never make their deck.

I’ve seen people with all event cards in their deck but use one slot on a Monster card for easier competition. Don’t even get it.

Precious Roy

hashtag trashbag
Reaction score
RTG is offline because I guess there was an exploit where people were able to get multiple Romans

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I've had pretty good luck from the WM3 fusions, as I've gotten 3 RRs out of 6 fusions (AJ, Cedric and Rikishi) all singles but I won't complain. Haven't gotten lucky enough to get a pro Steamboat though.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I got a single Ricky from quest. Fusion I have twice gotten the Macho. Trying to weigh if he can make my event decks or not as I’m pretty weak in his direction. Haven’t done much but facing burnout again. Even though I’m light on Rumble cards, think I have enough to hit WM tier when it comes so I’m starting to save my points for those rewards.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
my 8th fusion was the flat out winner. Got TWO RR pros from it as I got a Steamboat and O'Reilly.

Team is starting to need more people, so if anyone in RR tier wants to join, let me know.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Just myself and Sabre. Starvenger was previously on it but left due to dropping interest in the game (I think)

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, I took like a 2 month break. I'm on the same team as Shoes right now. But there's too many freeloaders now.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Yeah, I’ve been on this team like three years but as Star said, so many freeloaders, especially since the increase in team size, it has majorly contributed to my most recent burnout.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Well if you guys switch teams it could end all of our freeloader issues ;D

We have a couple of people slacking on our team as well, but we're hesitant to kick them because then it could cause issues with two teams being able to run TBGs

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
LMS is Bliss. Wasn't planning on playing, but seeing as I don't have a RR pro female yet I might have to go for it.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Got a nice stockpile of stuff waiting for the next tier, hit ladder reward so will immediately get a tier female and up to 275 tickets, I imagine I'll probably get another 100 or so before it hits.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Apparently we're getting a 2nd flash RD for DB on Monday to make him the first fortified event card.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
So I just created my name: Harley QuinnMRK... I have several questions.

#1: How do you access the Draft Board? I got a 25 Draft Picks thing but no idea how to use it :(
#2: Is it better to do the 'Wild' bouts or do the PPV/Events?

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Rather than help, my better advice is to tell you to run away!

:)

That being said, draft board is just where you pick cards from after playing most game modes, so if you do a Wild or Royal Rumble, you should be picking from there with those extra 25. Ring Domination is a different draft board.

Wild or PPV really only matters depending on what you are trying to accomplish. You get more picks off Rumble but can focus on training more specific cards with Wild. Though with right matchups you may train more cards with Rumble.