Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

WWE SuperCard! v6

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Also, a new update dropped today and if you're charging for TBG, don't download it. It completely breaks the game and freezes every time you pull a TBG charge

To build onto what was said, PVP is normally the best way to get picks, and if you have the time for it, events are generally the best way to get cards at a guaranteed level, just don't set your expectations too high with a new deck.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/UpUpDwnDwn/status/1242496399217844224

Maybe the first time ever that I can remember them NOT dropping the tier the Wednesday before the PPV

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Game is up. I got Charlotte as my tier pull. Great because I got no female RR pros.

Now time to spend all my points and tickets and see what else I can get.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Got Toni Storm for my freebie, cashed in ladder reward I've been sitting on for Kairi Sane, cashed in 350 tickets and only got one Macho Man, tried 6 PVP packs and got nada

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I had enough for 4 PVP and really just got a ton of Vanguard. 8 daily tickets with mostly trash but final pack got me a Kay Lee Ray.

Two women automatically become my best two female as I had awful luck in the Rumble tier.

Unfortunately my deck is still RR++ for Giants so I won’t even get to play for Edge...

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
The stat margin is razor thin between RR pros and single 36's, my Savage card lvl'd up with no matches is higher than my Ohno pro

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I would assume Savage is higher end of his tier while Ohno is at the very lowest but interesting for sure.

I also realized I hadn’t fortified my Bryan from the weekend events. That pushed me to WM+ and eligible to go for Edge. As I enjoy Giants Unleashed, I think I should get him and start the tier right.

fazzle

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Got Mark Coffey for my freebie which was pretty disappointing. Cashed in for 6 LP packs and 16 ticket packs and got Ali and Murphy. None of them great, but Murphy has a decent chance of being in an event, especially if they do another Seth one.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
The Edge card just lvl'd with no matches is already my 4th best card only beat by my two half heroic and 1 full heroic event cards, even beats my non heroic event Rollins.

BlackFlagg

BlackFlagg
Reaction score
Ugh, so annoyed, got to championship in WM36 KotR, been so long since I've done this I forgot that it's best of 7, so I won 3 of 5 and thought it was over and didn't charge my cards so game 6 I lost and of course it was matches I would have won if I had, I charge for 7 and get all the wrong match ups and lose it, blah...

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Great day for me in terms of new cards. My last pull during the early parts of this RD was an Aleister Black 36, which was a pro for me.

Today, I got Pete Dunne when working on Kushida in heroic, another early pro!

I legitimately finished the Heroic upgrade as time expired, though I spent some credits on doublers and matches down the stretch. It was so close I was worried I was losing credits, since I got denied a reward that close to the wire in the past.

Right after securing that and feeling good, I got a Scott Hall from the nWo chamber. I had payed through the momentum thing and got one the other day when I was screwing around and managed to get given 36 Rhea Ripley and Bobby Fish.

Just need to upgrade my females. I have 3 36 singles as my top three, then a couple Lvl 3 Vanguard pros.

Really noticing the difference being omg a better team. The last team I was on was solid for a long while but collapsed hard around the time teams jumped up to 20. We also lost a key guy who got fed up with the team effort around then.

starvenger

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I think the jump to 20 kind of screwed the team. Glad to get back to my old team and glad you're along for the ride. As they say, it's good to work with proper villains again.

HSJ

Integral Poster
Reaction score
So I decided to give this another shot and trying to learn the ins and outs. Is it just me or is Ring Domination something that takes forever to do?