Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

You have to spend 24 hours locked in a room with one

Who do you want to spend 24 hours locked in a room with?

• Jim Cornette

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Vince Russo

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Bruce Prichard

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Disco Inferno

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score

I feel like Jim Cornette would actually be fine to hang out with IRL and really fun if conversation is steered to fast food and classic wrestling but I feel like it'd be very unpleasant to be around him when he's flipping the fuck out over us being locked in a room. I feel like both Prichard and Disco, I'd be fine with if we didn't bring up politics and someone had some weed.

Ultimately, I think I'll go with Prichard so we can talk about ZZ Top and do Dusty impressions to pass the time.

HarleyQuinn

Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
Staff member
Reaction score
I voted Prichard only because I think he'd be mostly quiet unless we're talking. The others would likely be chatter boxes and piss me off quickly.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
Disco as long as we don't talk politics or Cornette as long as we don't talk any wrestling over the past 10-15 years.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
You have it backwards: they're going to be locked in a room with me.

In twenty-four hours, you're going to open the door to find me sitting in a pool of blood, next to a mauled, battered corpse. It doesn't matter which one.

BUTT

Kreese
Reaction score
Cornette has the philosophy on wrestling closest to mine and he's probably the only one of the four who doesn't support Trump, and he has decades worth of great wrestling stories that would probably have less spin than those told by the other three. An easy pick despite his personal unpleasantness.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Cornette has a deep knowledge of other things beside pro wrestling history which in itself would be enjoyable and like with pro wrestling, you basically have to end the discussion of anything post 2005.

Bruce looks like he smells bad and seems generally annoying and would just kiss your ass the whole time.

Russo would just keep calling me bro and telling me about religion and conservative rants

Disco? Seems like he would just stare at his phone scrolling for Instagram thots.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
With Cornette there's a good chance Wendys will be involved and names like Phil Hickerson and Sean Royal will be mentioned. Also my preferences and opinion of wrestling in the last 10 years veer close to Cornette so this is easy.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
He has by far the worst voice out of the four. Russo would be the one I would want to spend the least amount of time with. From most to least that I'm willing to be locked in a room with:

Cornette, Disco, Prichard, Russo

Laz

Making dumb observations since 2002
Reaction score
1. Corny
2. Disqo
3. Russo
4. Prichard

Cornette would have the best stories and I could trade barbs with him the entire time in defense of 2010s indies. Chatting about horror movies of the past and why he's missing out on not actually giving true 80s classics a chance would be fun, too. Plus, if he wanted to try something physical, I'd break his fucking neck.

Disco is underrated in every regard and makes a lot more sense when he talks wrestling than people are willing to give him credit for. He's also the funniest option of the four. Politics not so much, but he's a distant #2 and only because...

Russo's BRO BRO BRO BRO vernacular and the amount of bullshit in his system would stink up the joint. Still, though, he has a level of self-awareness that Corny doesn't, if you ever caught the nL EWR charity stream they did with him, so there would he a few funny parts.

The only one I'd have an actual problem with that may result in a Slim-style evisceration would be Prichard. He is a gutterslime brown nose piece of shit whose recollection of events hinge on who is paying him for what at that current moment. I don't respect corporate types, let alone those whose tenure is so heavily linked to playing the political game as Prichard's is.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I really think people are underestimating that Cornette would freak out the most over being locked in a room. It would be unintentionally funny for a bit but I can imagine it would get annoying quick.

Also I want to see a remake of Saw starring @Laz and @Mr. S£im Citrus even more now after this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Laz

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Cornette freaking out is funnier to me than the other three and he might be the most delicious because of the years of Wendy's if it becomes a cannibal situation.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
The guy has locked himself inside his own house for the last year outside his post office runs and doesn’t even eat Wendy’s anymore. So who knows

Laz

Reaction score
But does he taste like shitty Wendy's when the staff just slop it together late night or great Wendy's like early evening pre-dinner rush?

Dandy

Reaction score
I would choose Cornette because his lawyer Steve New is a friend of mine from the same small town we both grew up in.

cobainwasmurdered

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
easy choice to me. Cornette can be annoying as fuck but has a ton of amazing stories and you can get him on the right track.

I'd pick Russo if you wouldn't be charged for anything that happens while in the room.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I am also self aware to know I am not as tough as some of you ITT and am afraid that even 30 years past his prime, Cornette still probably would bludgeon me with his tennis racket.

Reactions: Laz

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Are you going to praise Kenny Omega or Trump? Or fawn over small Asian girls?

Just avoid those topics and he will spend hours telling you tales about Toots Mondt.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Reaction score
I am also self aware to know I am not as tough as some of you ITT and am afraid that even 30 years past his prime, Cornette still probably would bludgeon me with his tennis racket.
Ain't no way in hell I would let Cornette whip my ass. That would be one of those, "can't go back" fights. As in, "I got to win, because, if I lose, I can't ever go back."

Disco, I would have to sneak, though. He never came across as the toughest guy, but he's still probably tough enough that I wouldn't want to shoot the fair one, if I didn't have to. I would ingratiate myself to him, kiss his ass long enough to get him to let his guard down, and then cheap shot him.

Broward83

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Ehh, Bruce is Texan. As long as we don't talk politics, we can talk Houston Wrestling, bash on Occupied Southern Oklahoma (Dallas-Ft. Worth) and talk brisket.

Laz

Reaction score
If we're talking fight strategies against them, Disco is the only one I'd be remotely worried about. As @Mr. S£im Citrus said, he's not the toughest one but he's definitely got some grit and screams "I'll poke your eyes out." Fight dirty with him and do it as quick as you can, IMO.