Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Zelina Vega released

Staff member
Reaction score
It's pretty dope how they have a literal pedophile on TV but release someone because they want to make money doing something else on their own time.

tekcop

TSM's Finest
Staff member
Reaction score
From the timing, I'd guess she was released and got her tweet out before WWE's. I'd guess her refusal to give up her Twitch and OnlyFans accounts were what did it.

I have no faith the roster isn't so beaten down that anything will come of this, though.

Epic Springs

Epic Reine
Reaction score
I wondered how she was getting away with having an Onlyfans account recently and I guess now I know. She won't be the last to stand up against these issues.

Vince and Co. better hope Andrew Yang doesn't join the Biden administration and crack down on their asses!

Valeyard

Retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Reaction score
Yangtime is going to change things. I'm very interested in this. Firing someone vocal during a pandemic from that company is gonna be bad. Paige will flip out big.

Valeyard

Reaction score
She came on twitch earlier and I actually stuck with it longer than ten minutes. Cried, thanked fans, talked about how HHH and Steph believed in her, made bank off the creepy older dudes and young female fans. Seemed sad but relieved before I zoned.

Twitter is apeshit over this.

SFH

Integral Poster
Reaction score
OnlyFans accounts
bbMVnTC.gif

Valeyard

Reaction score
I don't know much of the criteria for SAG but would she be eligible for her work on the Paige movie?

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
I don't know much of the criteria for SAG but would she be eligible for her work on the Paige movie?

I feel like that’s a good call that I forgot about and she probably is. Actually, I feel like there were a lot of people in the past angling for movie roles to get access to the SAG healthcare. For some reason the mass of guys in Magruber jumps out to me but I may be wrong.

Valeyard

Reaction score
If they want, they can pay to keep to keep their SAG status renewed. Logically a lot of people could be making money for long after appearances, and I figure that counts towards rebroadcasts of certain stuff. Like Shamrock could be making precious little from That 70s Show in syndication but still be able to have a status in the guild if he chose.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score

I feel like that’s a good call that I forgot about and she probably is. Actually, I feel like there were a lot of people in the past angling for movie roles to get access to the SAG healthcare. For some reason the mass of guys in Magruber jumps out to me but I may be wrong.
I might be wrong, but Heyman could be in that boat after his role in ROLLLLLLLERRRRBAHHLLLLLLLLLLL. I seem to remember him mentioning trying to get a SAG card during a podcast with Austin maybe. But I could be misremembering.

Wrestlers do pop up a lot on other shows though and it could be for that reason.

Hawk 34

Integral Poster
Reaction score
I might be wrong, but Heyman could be in that boat after his role in ROLLLLLLLERRRRBAHHLLLLLLLLLLL. I seem to remember him mentioning trying to get a SAG card during a podcast with Austin maybe. But I could be misremembering.

Wrestlers do pop up a lot on other shows though and it could be for that reason.
Yet another reason Netflix needs to bring back THE BIG SHOW SHOW.

Brocklock

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Netflix not campaigning hard for Mark Henry in the Best Guest Actor In A Comedy Series category was such a slap in the face.

King Kamala

Integral Poster
Reaction score
Jericho talked about earning SAG membership through MacGruber and still getting residual checks when he had Andrew Yang on Talk is Jericho.

It's insane that they earn no residuals for WWE Network.

Baby Shoes

Baby Shoes
Reaction score
Jericho talked about earning SAG membership through MacGruber and still getting residual checks when he had Andrew Yang on Talk is Jericho.

It's insane that they earn no residuals for WWE Network.
I think that’s why I was thinking MacGruber now that you say that. I feel like whichever book where Jericho talked about being in that movie he mentioned that.

Valeyard

Reaction score
I hope Show is in. That guy could get all the work he wanted as well as some sweet Waterboy and Jingle All The Way cash.

So many of them signed away their likeness rights, probably without knowing it. The only one who knew what was up was Jesse.