Author Topic: WWE SuperCard!  (Read 39892 times)

Description:

Offline fazzle

WWE SuperCard!
« on: August 13, 2014, 08:13:00 PM »
2K also just released a mobile card game called WWE SuperCard

Offline jerk of all trades

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
Re: WWE SuperCard!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 02:26:54 AM »
Can't find it on the Google Play store.. maybe not for Canadians, I guess.. :(

Offline fazzle

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 03:14:44 AM »
Can't find it on the Google Play store.. maybe not for Canadians, I guess.. :(

Not sure if it's available for Canada yet, but when I searched for it, it was buried DEEP in the results, likely due to being so new.   I'm pretty damn hooked so far.  The way it works is you build a team of 5 wrestlers (4 guys and 1 diva) and you go head to head against another person's team.  Each wrestler is rated on four skills; strength, toughness, speed and charisma.  You can also have two booster cards in your hand, but you can only use one per three match set.  At the beginning of each match it tells you what skill or skills it's looking for, and you choose who you want to go play based on that.  If you win 2 of 3 you select two face down cards from a grid, if you lose you get one card.  At the beginning there are common, uncommon and rare cards.  There are cards rated higher than that, but you have to do something that I haven't figured out yet to get a chance to unlock those.  There's also a KOTR mode which takes FOREVER.  It's the basic mobile "this thing will happen in an hour, come back later to check out the results" thing.  Luckily you can still do regular matches while in KOTR, but you can't update your KOTR roster when you get better cards, as far as I can tell.

My current 5 wrestler stable:   Rare Yokozuna, Rare Big E, Rare Jey Uso, Uncommon HBK and Uncommon Summer Rae.  JUST got an uncommon diva, common Tamina was easily my weak point. 

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 04:01:35 AM »
Yeah, bizarre. I couldn't find it IN the PlayStore app itself.. but when I Google it and got the link to the PlayStore, that worked. Weird. You'd think directly searching for "WWE SUPER CARD" would bring it up first. Guess not, lol.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 04:46:50 AM »
I just got into the super rare rank.  It's determined by the total overall stats of the guys that you have on your team, and then immediately after my first match in super rare, I got the SR R-Truth!  His stats are pretty ridiculous.  I've leveled him up to level 10(fed him all my commons I'll never use) and his stats are 123 power, 125 toughness, 147 speed and 137 charisma.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 05:35:03 AM »
Well I'm sure I'll be playing this card game way to much <-< 2 best cards so far are  rare Rock and Ultimate Warrior.  Any idea how to change who's in use, got some lowbie cards I wanna use to train others but can't select em.

Offline tekcop

• CXF Writer
  • TSM's Finest
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 05:41:09 AM »
That card game seems like the absolute last thing I need on my tablet.

Downloading now.

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 06:07:20 AM »
Well I'm sure I'll be playing this card game way to much <-< 2 best cards so far are  rare Rock and Ultimate Warrior.  Any idea how to change who's in use, got some lowbie cards I wanna use to train others but can't select em.

I think you have to have a minimum amount of cards.  I LIRL when my starter pack had two Del Rios and a Mysterio.  Is this a AAA game?

EDIT:Yeah, for King of the Rings you need at least 10 active cards it seems like.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2014, 06:23:41 AM »

I think you have to have a minimum amount of cards.  I LIRL when my starter pack had two Del Rios and a Mysterio.  Is this a AAA game?

EDIT:Yeah, for King of the Rings you need at least 10 active cards it seems like.

Also, maybe don't enter KOTR as early as I did.  It seems like it lasts 2 full days, and once you enter you can't change who is in your KOTR lineup, and can't combine with the guys who are in it either.

Offline tekcop

• CXF Writer
  • TSM's Finest
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2014, 06:26:12 AM »
How do the special abilities on various cards work? Sometimes they activate and sometimes they don't.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2014, 06:38:20 AM »
Damn i had bad luck on the post win card picking, I finally got another rare with 2 cards left on the board.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2014, 06:41:47 AM »
How do the special abilities on various cards work? Sometimes they activate and sometimes they don't.

I *think* it's completely random, but I'm not sure.

Damn i had bad luck on the post win card picking, I finally got another rare with 2 cards left on the board.

You think that's bad?  I was down until 2 cards left and got a boost, which also resets the board.  At least you got a rare.

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2014, 06:41:49 AM »
HELL YEAH RARE DANIEL BRYAN CARD!

Offline fazzle

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2014, 07:57:24 AM »
So...I may be playing super card a bit too much.    I just finished my 100th exhibition match, sitting with a record of 80-20.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2014, 08:36:31 AM »
So...I may be playing super card a bit too much.    I just finished my 100th exhibition match, sitting with a record of 80-20.
Got me beat, I'm only 45-14, got my first super rare though, Undertaker

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2014, 08:51:12 AM »
I got a Super Rare HBK. 

The matches take like a minute so I'm just banging them out to get cards and train up my main roster.  I wish I could get a better Diva card than my shitty Natalya.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2014, 09:05:10 AM »
Yeah it took me forever to get a non-common diva, but now I'm kicking ass with an Uncommon Pro Summer Rae.    Except when I face the hilariously OP Eva Marie.

Super Rare R-Truth is still my only SR, but I can't wait for my KOTR to end so I can make a Rare Pro Yokozuna, he should have some awesome stats.

Offline tekcop

• CXF Writer
  • TSM's Finest
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2014, 09:09:59 AM »
I'm sitting at 58-11. My main cards right now are SR Del Rio, R Sandow, Ryback, and Jericho, and Uncommon Summer Rae. I've pumped most of my common into training Summer Rae, and it's almost always an easy win with her now.

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2014, 09:13:33 AM »
Jesus this is addictive. I've just gone 10-0 for my first 10 matches. My deck so far is: Rare Tyson Kidd, Uncommon Kane, Uncommon Stone Cold, Common Cesaro & Common Tamina.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2014, 09:16:12 AM »
Was starting to get some match-ups to high for me in the super rare rank so I downgraded myself back to as high in rare as I could get without crossing over to rack up some easy wins for cards to train with.

Offline tekcop

• CXF Writer
  • TSM's Finest
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2014, 09:29:31 AM »
I wasn't even aware that was a possibility. Thanks.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2014, 09:47:49 AM »
I'm about 2/3 of the way up the super rare bar, only to be disappointed when I looked and saw the next level wasn't going to be a higher level of cards, but instead would just give me better chances of pulling super rare cards.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2014, 03:02:18 AM »
My KOTR finished this morning while I was asleep.  I ended up losing in the semis because my guys were tired.  Got a rare Slaughter and an uncommon trash can as my rewards.  Totally not worth it.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2014, 03:49:37 AM »
My KOTR finished this morning while I was asleep.  I ended up losing in the semis because my guys were tired.  Got a rare Slaughter and an uncommon trash can as my rewards.  Totally not worth it.

I'm currently first place in mine, but still just in the qualifying round.

I've also got my SR UT up to max level and today I finally got a rare diva, AJ :D

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2014, 11:59:34 AM »

and i wobn the tourney and got an exciting 2 rare Zack Ryders and a +10 Cha card, quite underwhelming, heh

Offline fazzle

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2014, 01:07:05 PM »

and i wobn the tourney and got an exciting 2 rare Zack Ryders and a +10 Cha card, quite underwhelming, heh

On the flip side though, now that I'm up to Super Rare+ level, and the top cards are coming MUCH slower, it might actually be worth it to re-enter KOTR and get a shot at two Super Rares.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2014, 01:48:45 PM »

On the flip side though, now that I'm up to Super Rare+ level, and the top cards are coming MUCH slower, it might actually be worth it to re-enter KOTR and get a shot at two Super Rares.

yeah, didn't notice the rewards scale on deck level so I'll prob give it another go, I combined 2 max lvl rare Shawn Michaels, looks like a maxed pro rare will be equivalent of a max single super rare, so I guess that's another way to progress if you have bad luck at getting higher tier cards.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2014, 03:48:09 PM »
I find it hilarious that my initial rare that I got from the starter deck was Yokozuna, and after 500+ matches, he's STILL my best guy.   Granted, he's been updated to Rare Pro, but still, he's better than my super rare R-Truth and my super rare Big Show.

164 power, 190 toughness, 146 speed and 176 charisma, and he's not even fully leveled up yet!

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2014, 06:33:54 AM »
Just ran into my first noticeable money spender on the card game, he's 2-2 and has Epic Chris Jericho

Offline HSJ

• misogynist at heart
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2014, 04:09:17 AM »
I've been playing the card game for about 5 days now and have compiled a record of 261-20 and it looks like I'm about to make it to the finals of a King of the Ring.

I can already tell I spend too much time on this.

DTF

Offline ViciousFish

• CXF Writer
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2014, 06:24:28 AM »
I'm sitting around 400-100 (roughly) and I've won King of the Ring. Right now I'm just grinding exhibition matches so I can get my rating up. I'm stuck where I am without purple cards.
Matt, don't be a fag. Post some huge cocks.

Offline ViciousFish

• CXF Writer
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2014, 06:28:03 AM »
Fuck. I'm playing more than I thought. I'm 678-102

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2014, 08:24:47 AM »
Had a decent day with cards, got a Super Rare HHH from KOTR, a rare Rock that I can max out and combine with the one I started with then I got SR Vinny Mac and Big Show from doing exhibitions.

Offline oldskool

• DO IT with your female best friend ROCKAPELLA
  • CXF Writer
  • oldskool
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2014, 10:47:24 AM »
First super rare (Jey Uso), but rolling with Rare Big John Studd, Heath Slater & Rey Mysterio plus a fully-leveled uncommon Eva Marie means I'm rolling over pretty much everybody. It's amazing how these people get hundreds of games in with 0 trained common divas and zero chance of putting together a tag team that isn't going to suffer a matchup penalty against it.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2014, 11:06:15 AM »
My supercards playtime has gone way down due to no (or very poor) signal at work.  I'm in Super Rare ++ with a record of 541-146.  My team consists of a level 25 super rare pro Andre, a fully leveled rare pro Yokozuna, fully leveled super rare R-Truth, level 22 super rare Big Show and a fully leveled rare AJ.   I also have two super rare Batistas, but I'll fully level them both before I make them into a pro card.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2014, 12:27:53 PM »
My top card team atm is maxed Pro-Rare HBK and Steamboat, Maxed SR UT, and HHH and maxed rare AJ also have max SR Del Rio

Offline ViciousFish

• CXF Writer
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2014, 01:34:23 PM »
I'm all fully maxed and Super Rare (except my Diva which is rare) and I have a Pro Mr. McMahon, Andre, Damien Sandow, ADR and a Pro Natalya.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2014, 02:29:08 PM »
So...I opened up Supercard today and fuckin lost like 10 card levels somehow.  Thanks for not syncing to the damn servers.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2014, 02:21:28 AM »
I have hit a wall in the card game atm, I'm like just short of crossing into the Ultra Rare tier but need either a diva upgrade or a dupe of one of my current SRs so I can make it a pro but no luck.  Also KOTR has not been good to me, every time the bracket is full of people who's main decks seem to be loaded with Epics and Ultra Rares, last 3 I've entered I didn't even make it past the qualifying round.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2014, 03:08:58 AM »
I'm in the same boat.  I currently have all my cards maxed out, and am only halfway up the bar on Super Rare ++.  At least this KOTR is nicer to me than yours were to you, as I just finished the qualifying round and am in 3rd place.   Hopefully I can get some good cards from this.  Also I have two SR Batistas that I can Pro as soon as this KOTR ends.

Offline Smues

• Admin
  • Smuesicide
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2014, 06:10:15 AM »
I got lucky and won two king of the rings in a row. Winning or making the finals is where it's at because you get a pair of t he same card so you can make a pro. I'm in the middle of the super rare ++ tier but I THINK with a fuckton of leveling I can use my current cards to make the next tier since I'll have 3 super rare pros, 1 super rare, and a rare pro diva. Hopefully all maxed out that'll be enough.
I want Jimmy Fallon to be dead. That doesn't make me a bad person.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2014, 06:16:19 AM »
I got lucky and won two king of the rings in a row. Winning or making the finals is where it's at because you get a pair of t he same card so you can make a pro. I'm in the middle of the super rare ++ tier but I THINK with a fuckton of leveling I can use my current cards to make the next tier since I'll have 3 super rare pros, 1 super rare, and a rare pro diva. Hopefully all maxed out that'll be enough.

That would probably do it, right now I'm rolling with 4 rare pros and a rare diva and I'm just barely short of making it to the next tier.

Offline Smues

• Admin
  • Smuesicide
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2014, 06:18:19 AM »
I would also just like to point out that I haven't gotten a single super rare card from exhibition matches since I got into t he ++ tier. And it's probably been a couple of hundred matches. Very irritating.
I want Jimmy Fallon to be dead. That doesn't make me a bad person.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2014, 06:27:42 AM »
I've prob gotten 4-5 SRs in the ++ exhibition tier, but have yet to get 2 of one card so until then my rare pros still give me better numbers than an individual maxed SR

Offline fazzle

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2014, 09:37:32 AM »
Son of a bitch.   Lost KOTR in the semi-finals again due to not being able to get to my phone.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2014, 12:48:55 AM »
Woo!   Just got up to Ultra Rare ranking in Supercard.  After the last KOTR ended and I combined my two max level Batistas into a Pro, leveling that up brought my ranking up fast.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2014, 03:58:12 AM »
Finally got 2 of a single SR card, Big Show, now to lvl the 2 up and combine em, see where they gets me :D

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2014, 07:52:23 AM »
Got Show leveled and combined, then about 10 lvls into his SR Pro I got into the Ultra Rare tier and after about 4-5 matches got Ultra Rare Cena, so a good day for the card game here.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2014, 03:11:59 AM »
Making some more card progress, got another dupe SR, this time of Batista, was in the process of leveling them up though when the miracle finally happened and got a second rare Natalya so I can finally upgrade my diva slot, which was really the biggest thing holding me back, though i'm in the middle of a KOTR tourney so can't combine em til it ends.

It also looks like there may be an additional barrier at a certain point, after getting my Pro SR Big Show and UR Cena, I leveled them both up to about 10 and had the progress bars in both exhibition and KOTR completely filled and since then have maxed them both but neither bar flipped over to the next tier, I'm thinking it might not let you go over to the next level unless you have a certain level or card in every slot, so will see if I go over once I combine my 2 rare diva cards.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2014, 02:31:03 PM »
I just hit the Ultra Rare + tier in Supercard, but it's gonna be a slow climb for me now, as I can still add about 10 levels to my SR Pro Big Show, but after that I'm gonna have everything maxed out again and going to just need better cards to show up.  I've pulled two Ultra Rares, but they've both been items, not wrestlers.  Also, I'm about to be really sad.   After almost 1600 matches, my starter deck Rare (now a Pro) Yokozuna has finally become my weak link and will be replaced when I get a better card  :'(

I WILL REMEMBER YOKO (doo-doo-da-da-da) WILL YOKO REMEMBER ME (doo-doo-da-da-da)