Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v3  (Read 38969 times)

Description:

Offline starvenger

WWE SuperCard! v3
« on: December 21, 2015, 05:05:35 AM »
Thread v1: http://www.therealtsm.com/index.php?topic=10173.0
Thread v2: http://www.therealtsm.com/index.php?topic=11138.0

Great - we can be annoyed with the matchmaking 4 times as long as we were before!

In all seriousness, the team decks seem to have been tailor made for the RTG and RD minigames, and I really don't know why they waited this long to go that route.

Also, I'm glad I've clinched my spot in KOTR so I don't have to worry about a mandatory update fucking up my playoffs.
Starvenger

Offline Mik

• Lightswitch Rave!
    • Neville Longbottom
Re: WWE SuperCard! v3
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 07:34:27 AM »
I had 5604 points which was good for 1588 spot.

If the team event is RTG this week I may not be able to contribute too much... My daughter was just born this morning so I'm a little tied up.
Show loose women what I'm workin' with.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 07:46:57 AM »
Congrats, man! 

Is this your first?  Because I remember being up at strange hours because of my two...
Starvenger

Offline Mik

• Lightswitch Rave!
    • Neville Longbottom
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 08:46:26 AM »
Thanks. Yeah it's our first. I think I will have plenty of time to play and keep my KotRs energized even better than now because I'll be awake ... Just the next few days in the hospital will probably be tough.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2015, 10:10:48 AM »
Congrats on the baby!  Good luck with all of getting started with that.

I ended up winning my KOTR.  First Ls of Edge and BAYLEY for my rewards.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline fazzle

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 10:20:59 AM »
Congrats on the baby!  At least Supercard is such a mentally vacant game that you could still play it when you couldn't with most other games.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2015, 12:20:34 PM »
Supercard Gods smiling on me today.  Pulled Legendary Ambrose early this morning, made a pro.

Won KOTR, got two more legendary with my first Edge and Bayley.

Then tonight, I'm settling in and trying to finish leveling Dean and pull a Legendary Cena! 

Four Legendaries in one day.  I'm Survivor and only one made a pro but still happy with four Legendary cards in one day!
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2015, 12:27:02 PM »
Congrats on the 4 Legendary day.   Hopefully you can pro the rest of them soon.  Made the semis of my KOTR, so I'll be getting at least 1 legendary

Offline starvenger

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2015, 12:44:55 PM »
Congrats on the baby!  At least Supercard is such a mentally vacant game that you could still play it when you couldn't with most other games.
You're not kidding about that. I was playing and reading to my daughter at he same time.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2015, 05:14:46 PM »
Lost in the finals of my KOTR in 3 games, thanks to the game only pulling my Del Rio once.  At least I got another pro out of it in Booker T.

You know what would be really awesome?  A damn left arrow card.  I've only got two high level (Leg or SV) left arrow cards. TWO. And they're both solo Legendaries.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2015, 10:14:05 PM »
Lost in the semis, and pulled a LG Naomi, thus doubling my chances of pairing up when I get my diva pull later this week.

Also, about f'ing time I pulled another LG/EP female.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2015, 02:35:27 PM »
Playing a little in Exhibition tonight to get KOTR energy and saw a sweet Road Dogg as someone's champ.  Looked like Throwback Survivor.  Love the guys they include in Throwback but no way I would be paying that.  1950 credits for one card that could wind up being UR.  Though I had bought some credit packs during events in Season 1 frequently, I'd have a hard time paying that much on this game in general at this point.

Looking at catalog the Throwback SVs are - Mr Perfect, DDP, NASH, Macho Man, Razor, Road Dogg

Legendary are Dusty, IRS, Rikishi, Slaughter, Jake the Snake and "American Bad Ass" Undertaker (the card title is actually saying that)

Epic - Bam Bam, Bradshaw, Faarooq, LEX, Stunning Steve, THE GIANT

UR - Backlund, Pillman, Finlay, Honky, Vader and X-Pac
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2015, 09:28:16 PM »
RTG lineup is out. UR Barret, EP Kane, LG Ryback, SV Ru Ru, and of course Event SV lolSwagger.
Starvenger

Offline Mik

• Lightswitch Rave!
    • Neville Longbottom
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2015, 11:13:41 PM »
Rusev and Swagger make pros for me. Woo hoo.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2015, 11:20:12 PM »
Always awesome when the event lineup makes pros.  Sadly none so any for me, barring any upcoming pulls or rewards.  Ryback will make like a 13th legendary male single, have two single divas too.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2015, 11:54:34 PM »
90 games away from my bonus female pull (11500 games).  Odds are slim but I hope I can pair up my Brie or Naomi.
Starvenger

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2015, 03:55:41 AM »
Only Kane makes a pro for me, but I'm still at the point where epic pros are helpful in RTG at least, so it's something.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2015, 10:56:03 AM »
May have a little bad luck today.

Tied 1-1 in first round of Leg KOTR right now.  I was four seed because I fell asleep early last night and got tough match ups overnight.  Fell to 4 and the 5 seed is one that has the SV event pro Undertaker and common divas.  Really just need to get in semis and get a Legendary, though I feel winner of our first round likely to win whole thing based on other decks being weak ones that just energized more.

On top of that, been waiting for next SV pull and just got a SV enhancement... Power... Those don't count toward the resets, right?  I think they used to but don't now.  If they do AND I don't at least get a Lehensary from this KOTR, I'll be super deflated.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2015, 11:30:24 AM »
I lost.  Won Round 1 and wasted a couple hours after 2 days for a useless prize.

Christmas ruined, thanks Obama, etc etc

Sucks though.  This Epic is nothing.  RTG offers me nothing I need.  At least I had that four Legendary day to offset but especially with that SV Enhancement, guess my luck wasn't changing for the better like I thought...
[img width=800

Offline Mik

• Lightswitch Rave!
    • Neville Longbottom
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2015, 12:57:33 PM »
I messed with my KotR deck about 5 days ago and I think I hit the sweet spot. I made some cards just slightly worse and now I think I have about the best deck possible to still qualify for the entry level tournaments. I've easily won two in a row and just went 44-1 in my last one. I think I will keep running this lineup out even though I'm about to make two more SV pros.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2015, 04:04:34 PM »
Nice!  I remember hitting that sweet spot in Season 1 and that just made everything gravy once new tiers came out or events started.

I really had such awful luck today.  I tried starting a new KOTR and because I leveled cards during that last brackets I should've won and got a first round exit, my KOTR deck actually made SV.  I was hesitant to try it but did and TOTALLY regretting it now.  0-4...  Not feeling good on this.

It's funny because I was fine until this evening.  Like around 4 tonight I even got an Epic Paul Bearer.  But the nonsense with how the brackets fell where I got the worst possible opponent followed by Survivor enhancement and now slammed in new KOTR.  Maybe I will luck out and get some good pull during RTG, though I will have to make my picks outside that board because my RTG is only Leg + despite being well into SV in everything else.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2015, 11:13:42 PM »
Qualified for my LG playoffs.  Trying to avoid 4-5 game as it looks like they'll be 3-2 nailbiters going either way.

My 11,500 games pull was LG Paige.  So yay, three solo LG ladies.
Starvenger

Offline Doc Scurlock

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2015, 01:32:45 AM »
They released throwback packs for Thursdays again. Don't be like me and buy them. Instant regret.

UR Honky Tonk Man
UR Brian Pillman
Epic Stunning Steve Austin

None help my deck. None will be pro'ed cause I'm not spending money on them again. Should have just bought a legendary-survivor pack.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2015, 08:12:40 AM »
Lost in the semis but got an early Christmas present as my card was a LG Naomi - my first Women's pair.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2015, 06:28:30 AM »
Took 70 points into Rusev before I got my first loss, which was shocking.  I am 110 into Rusev now, may be time to drop to 3 but thinking I may actually get this solo Swagger, my first season 2 event card.

Rebounded some in that current, my first, SV KOTR.  Should be pretty set to be in the 5 seed when it kicks off in a couple hours.  Secures me a new legendary today, which helps as RTG Ryback makes 11 single L male with the two divas. 
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2015, 07:07:01 AM »
Got literally to the last 5 points in Ryback before I had to drop to 3's so should easily make it to Rusev

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2015, 11:55:36 AM »
Blah, lost in the finals of my latest KotR and by by pure crap luck, he won the first game by one point from the last match putting both of our Bray's against each other, his wasn't even fully energized but he got the proc and won it, then I took game 2 then lost game 3, fingers crossed for a dang diva, heh

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2015, 12:00:34 PM »
Hopefully you get a good reward.  I was stoked to win Game 1 of the SV QF against a pretty even opponent but then the damn AI gave them two and three... Oh well.  Hopefully a helpful Legendary in an hour.

Got Rusev and he's up to 20/20 with my feeders I had, working toward the solo Swagger.
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2015, 12:46:53 PM »
Got Eve as my reward, so now have a slightly higher chance at getting a pro someday, heh

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2015, 01:54:13 PM »
My reward was a 4th Legendary Rock, so I'll try to pro him between getting Swagger in RTG.  Threw Rusev in a tag team with my LP Bookee to help level him but after Rocky is there I will have a full LP KOTR team.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2015, 03:13:46 PM »
Currently at 145 on Ryback. Haven't hit the wall yet, hopefully can finish him off tomorrow morning. Have an outside shot at Ru Ru.

(Edit) and hit the 5pt wall at 155, 3 pt wall 27 into Rusev.
Starvenger

Offline Mik

• Lightswitch Rave!
    • Neville Longbottom
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2015, 03:22:46 AM »
Got to 140 on Swagger with +5 and 175 with +3. Already done...pretty nice.

Offline Doc Scurlock

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2015, 06:48:08 AM »
Does anybody remember if they've already done the 25% off sale on the legendary-survivor pack or not?

Offline starvenger

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2015, 12:38:07 PM »
I don't, sorry.

Lost in semis and got a LG Nikki. Pro'd Naomi and put her, Nikki and Ryback into a new kotr.

Meanwhile Naomi put me into SV level, so worked for a pull and got SV Naomi.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2015, 02:48:48 PM »
Pulled a SV WWE Universe today... Yay?
[img width=800

Offline Doc Scurlock

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2015, 03:37:20 AM »
Pulled a SV WWE Universe today... Yay?

I hate those support cards. There are too many of them. They need to scrap all the ones like that and just keep and add manager ones. I mean really, do I need anymore cards featuring Roman Reigns and John Cena? Nope. Get some manager cards featuring Sable, Sunny, Harvey Wippleman, Slick, Captain Lou Albano (Don't know if they have him). It's like how excited are you going to be after 200 resets to get a stop sign for you support card?

Offline JHawk

• Jim Cornette Guy
  • CXF Writer
  • Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
    • Smart Mark Radio
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2015, 08:51:12 AM »
Got as far as the UR Barrett today which doesn't really help my deck but I rarely have the time to get that far so I'll take it.

My last two resets at the UR tier were support cards.  Because support cards help me more than divas or something.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2015, 12:05:41 PM »
Actually got close to Swagger, so I threw a little money in to finish him.  I'll never pro him but he is useful to my RD deck for now, as he makes top 8, so he should be in my RTG for a few events too.

Claimed the log-in Sheamus which gives me 13 Legendary single male and 2 Legendary single divas.

In the semis of my SV KOTR right now, so I will either get two single L or maybe sneak into the finals to get a SV.  I'm the 2 seed but the three seed is pretty comparable.  We actually have the same record.  Had I not slept last night and energized, I would've beaten the top seed and gotten all bots on the way to the finals.  Instead I got 2nd place by one match.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2015, 12:43:42 PM »
I knew my opponent had an Event Pro Finn Balor but I didn't know til I got smacked 4-1 that he had a SV Pro Rusev.  So expecting an exit.  Hopefully the 2 Legendary will help me more in the moment than the SV, which isn't quite likely to make a pro this early.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2015, 03:10:11 PM »
My rewards were a third Nikki and a Kofi to work on proing
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2015, 12:56:06 PM »
In the finals of my LG KOTR. Don't think I can beat the top seed but we shall see.  I was really just in it to level cards so I essentially had a 6mb going (4 singles and a tag). But now that I'm in the finals, a win would be nice.

(edit) Lost in the finals, 3-2/2-3/3-2.  Pulled LG HHH and EP Blassie as reward.  Gonna take a break from KOTR for a bit as I get back into the swing of things at work...
Starvenger

Offline starvenger

« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2015, 05:49:47 AM »
So speculation is that the RD event card will be a retro Rock card.  Which is really my excuse to post this:

Starvenger

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2015, 06:00:23 AM »
I am just short of SV tier in RD, but I just made a new leg pro Booker so hopefully leveling him up will push me over :D

Edit: This close...

My new Booker still has to do his match-ups to get to full power, that should nudge me over :D

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2015, 06:19:27 AM »
I just squeaked into SV, hoping despite traveling this weekend I can do my first event pro in S2.

Just got knocked out of SF, rewards were my 4th Nikki and 2nd Roman, so two more LP.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2015, 06:49:26 AM »
I'm still LG+, so no shot at Rocky.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2015, 07:06:07 AM »
Hopefully the cards you do qualify for work for you.

It's weird, when I auto filled deck, I tried changing the SV Universe support to the Epic Heenan manager and it did drop me out of SV, so supports can influence.  Now that my KOTR started I am leveling my Kofi pro up and should get Roman ready, where my deck will be fine with whatever support.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2015, 07:10:09 AM »
Yeah, could use another LG Pro.

In any event, I've some LGs to level up so it won't be a complete waste for me.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2015, 01:08:28 PM »
RD is the best way to level a card, IMO but just worried I can't do it at some without dropping tiers so I may not get to use it for those purposes this time through, being on the cusp.

Within a few hundred from my next ladder reward diva, which will be a SV.  My hope right now would be Bayley because that's my only one right now, so jump out with a pro but no matter what I should be building my deck more this weekend.  Looking forward to seeing who are the Legendary and SV rewards.
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2015, 07:32:34 PM »
Got my SV freebie inRD and it was The Rock, heh.

From the looks of it Xaiver Woods is epic tier card and Rollins is legendary.

Offline Mik

• Lightswitch Rave!
    • Neville Longbottom
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2015, 11:18:01 PM »
Last night I pulled SV Austin off the board, then immediately got him again as my prize in KotR. Pretty solid.