Author Topic: Hollywood SCUM Celeb thread  (Read 3239 times)

Description:

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
Hollywood SCUM Celeb thread
« on: September 22, 2016, 01:57:18 PM »
http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/09/20/corey-haim-rape-claims-a-list-superstar-was-perpetrator/

It’s apparently one of Hollywood’s most sordid secrets: Former ‘80s child star Corey Haim was sexually molested by a Hollywood superstar who was a figure in an organized ring of pedophiles in the business who preyed on young child actors.

Haim died of a drug overdose at age 38 before going public with the the name of that big-name actor.

Especially since Haim’s long-time friend and fellow child actor Corey Feldman publicly revealed his friend’s tragic struggle to come to terms with the assault, various gossip sites have speculated on the identity of the A-lister.

RadarOnline, whose parent company also owns the National Enquirer, claims it has learned the identity of Haim’s alleged assailant – and “he is one of the most recognizable faces in the industry,” as well as a star who hides behind a family-man façade.

Whoever comes up first with the name of this SCUM will get some kind of (lame) prize.

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
Re: Hollywood SCUM Celeb thread
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 01:58:46 PM »
http://www.cp24.com/entertainment-news/celebrity-news/fbi-says-it-s-evaluating-abuse-allegations-against-pitt-1.3084924

LOS ANGELES -- The FBI is gathering information about an incident involving Brad Pitt and his family aboard a private flight last week, the agency confirmed Thursday.
Spokeswoman Laura Eimiller said the agency is still evaluating whether to open an investigation into allegations Pitt was abusive during the flight toward one of his six children with actress Angelina Jolie Pitt, as several media outlets have reported.
The reports from anonymous sources state the actor is under investigation by a child welfare agency because of the Sept. 14 incident. The Los Angeles County Department of Children and Families refused to say whether it was investigating Pitt.
A representative for Pitt declined comment Thursday.
Jolie Pitt filed for divorce Monday and her lawyer released a statement the following day saying she came to the decision "for the health of the family." She listed their separation date as Sept. 15, the day after the alleged plane incident, and is seeking sole custody of all six of the children.

This one is another big one.

Offline Čœrêÿ Łåżárüß

• Live Tax Free or Die
  • everyone gets laid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 10:33:03 PM »
Whoever comes up first with the name of this SCUM will get some kind of (lame) prize.

occasionally streaming sexy things, click below for details

It gets insane, and really speaks to how dumded down we are

Offline Ol' Dandy Bastard

• Top 128 Poster
  • CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 11:19:53 PM »
If it was someone that was a male A-lister in the mid to late 80s and is still a major star now that has a family man perception, that narrows the list quite a bit.
Oh Dandy...you came and you gave without taking!

Offline Hawk 34

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2016, 01:21:46 AM »

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
  • Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
    • View Profile
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 01:44:51 AM »
Some more stuff on Feldman and a story about another very well known rape situation concerning an A-List actor from the 1950s-1970s

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/11/secret-police-tape-corey-feldman-first-detailed-rape-in-1993-cops-did-zero-to-catch-sexual-predator/
We have uncovered a recording of the Stand By Me actor’s interview with Santa Barbara sheriffs, recorded in December 1993 when he was aged 22, during which he told them: “I myself was molested.”

The grilling was part of the sheriffs’ investigation into his close pal Michael Jackson who, at the time, was facing child molestation charges brought by Jordy Chandler and his family.

Shockingly, Feldman actually named his alleged abusers — but the detectives expressed little interest in investigating the monsters, instead lasering in on the “King Of Pop” instead.

There's also the widely long-time rumored (if not outright accepted) incident of Kirk Douglas raping actress Natalie Wood With the damning information coming from Himmmmmm (suspected to be Robert Downey Jr) in 3 separate posts. The likely time frame of this incident is around 1961-1965 (just after Kirk had done Spartacus) as Wood did just 2 films in 1966 and just 5 films from 1969-1976.

[This story] concerns one of the biggest male stars ever, and one of the most beloved female stars to ever live…

One day she was invited to meet with this movie star about an upcoming major role. This man was a legend already, and was very powerful. … Thinking she herself was powerful and savvy, she accepted the invite. In his hotel room. She never saw it coming.

Without even discussing the film, this actor — drunk already — began making a pass at her. She politely declined, and excused herself. He wouldn't have it. He literally threw her down, slapped the hell out of her, and ripped her clothes off. He shouted obscenities at her, continually punched and held her arms so tight he left scars and bruises.

He raped her repeatedly, spitting on her, and did permanent damage to her body. She was bleeding everywhere, with a battered face. She passed out. When she came to, the actor was still in the room gloating, and told her to come see him tomorrow night and he might give her the role. He laughed at her as she fell down, her legs so wobbly and weak.

Offline I'm the Cherry Pie Guy

• My legacy is cherry pie. I'm doing cherry pie eating contests.
  • Kreese
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 02:20:39 AM »
I still have trouble accepting Fake Robert Downey Jr. as a credible source. I'm on the wrong side of history, I know.

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 05:38:58 AM »
Fake rdj is a low bar for sure but I welcome all SCUM info. Let's tear down the walls. If I wasn't mobile right now I'd post the story on Morgan Freeman and his granddaughter.

Offline Čœrêÿ Łåżárüß

• Live Tax Free or Die
  • everyone gets laid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 05:55:47 AM »

Hmmm...?
occasionally streaming sexy things, click below for details

It gets insane, and really speaks to how dumded down we are

Offline Richard

• life sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2016, 05:57:49 AM »
His son's a rapist, so why not? (Not Colin, another son)

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2016, 07:17:16 AM »
Thandie Newton was sexually by a director during an audition and is now speaking out against Hollywood and its cover ups.

Offline Saints_Fan_H

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2016, 10:42:23 AM »
Someone on twitter named Dominick Brascia as a possible molester but he doesn't fit any of those criteria.

I saw someone else speculate on Kiefer Sutherland  :o .

Offline Kahran Ramsus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2016, 11:20:15 AM »
I thought the Mystery Celeb was supposed to have been born in the early 1940s.

Offline Youth N Asia

• 2016 Death Pool Reaper
  • STRONG STYLE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2016, 04:57:05 PM »
I thought the Mystery Celeb was supposed to have been born in the early 1940s.

Yo, Paulie?

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2016, 02:41:12 AM »
http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1128577/corey-haim-friend-serious-accusations-about-corey-feldman

A self-professed friend of Corey Haim is making some damning accusations about the former child star's rape.

In a long public Facebook post, Greg Harrison, who said he was friends with Haim for the last 20 years of his life, names the person he claims raped Haim: actor and director Dominick Brascia. And Harrison goes even further — he says Corey Feldman was in on covering up the scandal.

"I have had enough of the lies! I’ve had enough of all the deception and distractions to draw people away from the truth as told to me by Corey Haim. What I am about to say is not my opinion, it comes straight from the mouth of Corey Haim," Harrison wrote. "I have also had enough of listening to people accusing and blaming Judy Haim for not protecting her son Corey. Let me tell you about this brave amazing woman who Corey loved dearly and often affectionately referred to her as, 'The Blonde Poet'. Picture Judy Haim (The Blonde Poet) barging into a room and grabbing a pool cue and threatening Actor-Director and pedophile Dominick Brascia, to get off her son."

It was Feldman, Harrison claims, who first introduced Haim to the man who allegedly raped him.

"Let me take you back on this famous timeline, when Corey Haim was around 15 years old when he first moved to LA, to act in a little movie that was to be called, The Lost Boys," Harrison wrote. "It was Corey Feldman who introduced him to Actor – Director and Pedophile Dominick Brascia. It is also public record in many interviews that Feldman did and is no secret, that Feldman was jealous of Haim. Corey Feldman introduced this pedophile to Haim and a lot of other boys."

Brascia did an interview with the National Enquirer in August of 2015, and he claimed to name the person who raped Haim. Harrison says the National Enquirer knew that Brascia was lying but helped cover up his alleged involvement.

"Dominick Brascia, who said Haim was 14 years old when they met, confirmed the man’s name to The Enquirer," Harrison wrote. "This is the only part that I have to begin speculating. But what I do know is that The Enquirer and this investigator is aware that Dominick abused Haim. I assume with this leverage, again I am speculating, that The Enquirer made a little deal with Dominick to keep his name out of all this mounting pressure to expose Hollywood pedophiles. I am still only speculating that they made him this deal and offered him money to confirm another name of an alleged abuser in Hollywood that Feldman seems to be after."

And as for Feldman's involvement? Harrison claims Feldman was always jealous of Haim, and that's why he never came forward or protected Haim.

"Take responsibility for what you did to Corey Haim and stop pointing your fingers at everybody else that you are seeking revenge on out of your utter jealousy and rage from what I agree must have been a very difficult up bringing in the industry. I realize Corey Feldman is also a victim and believe it or not I do feel bad for him. I do not hate Corey Feldman, but I am afraid he has crossed to many lines now that are still attempts to hurt Corey Haim."

Neither Feldman nor Brascia has responded to Harrison's statement.

These are some major accusations, and if there's any truth to them, this guy just blew the lid off a sex scandal that's been rumored for decades. That child stars were passed around by Hollywood A-listers as sex objects has long been whispered but never really proven despite many child stars of Haim and Feldman's era coming forward with stories about it. Here's hoping that this can get the ball rolling and justice can be found for Haim and any other children who were abused as young stars.

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

My Half.com Store - Get Your Movies, Games and Music on the Cheap!

Offline Old school tough guy

• PosterFest Winner
  • Your POV
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2016, 02:47:19 AM »
When I think A-lister, I think Dominick Brascia.

Offline WWE IS RICH AGAIN

• brock lock
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2016, 02:55:45 AM »

Some of us hold Joey from Friday The 13th: A New Beginning in high esteem.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2016, 03:08:20 AM »

Some of us hold Joey from Friday The 13th: A New Beginning in high esteem.

PREACH

More like YPON (THE N STANDS FOR NEGATIVITY)

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

My Half.com Store - Get Your Movies, Games and Music on the Cheap!

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2016, 12:40:48 PM »
http://www.avclub.com/article/rose-mcgowan-says-she-was-raped-hollywood-studio-h-244264

another update for the thread here. Kreese's best guess was Harvey Weinstein btw.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2016, 01:16:44 AM »
http://www.avclub.com/article/rose-mcgowan-says-she-was-raped-hollywood-studio-h-244264

another update for the thread here. Kreese's best guess was Harvey Weinstein btw.

To build off that based on her tweets, ex-husband Robert Rodriguez sold Planet Terror to Weinstein's company for promotion/distribution.

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2016, 02:49:35 PM »
http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/17/i-want-to-die-azealia-banks-alleges-russell-crowe-called-her-the-n-word-and-choked-her-at-a-party-6195838/

In a Facebook post the rapper alleged Crowe called her a ‘n****r’, and ‘choked and spat’ at her before ‘throwing her out’.

She said the alleged attack left her feeling like she ‘wanted to die’ and that ‘the men in the room let it happen’.

Banks wrote: ‘To recap my night, I went to a party at Russell crowe’s suite, at which he called me a n****r, choked me, threw me out and spat at me.

‘Last night was one of the hardest nights of sleep I’ve had in a long time.

‘The men in the room allowed it to happen. I feel terrible today.’ The post has now been deleted.

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2016, 06:11:24 AM »
Yeah but then everyone else at the party, including RZA (!!) agrees she started it and all Crowe did was kick her out of his party.

Online Lord of The Curry

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2016, 06:16:49 AM »
Doesn't mean that he didn't say the word and given Crowe's history I can totally buy him saying it.

Offline Richard

• life sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2016, 06:37:34 AM »
Maybe he's making a new Romper Stomper movie and he's being method. Quit assuming the worst people.

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2016, 07:54:58 AM »
Well I gotta back my man RZA but I felt it was worth posting just to be safe.

Offline CookieMueller

• CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2016, 11:39:19 AM »
I just can't believe RZA and Russell Crowe are friends.

Offline WWE IS RICH AGAIN

• brock lock
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2016, 12:39:33 PM »
I just can't believe RZA and Russell Crowe are friends.

They were costars in the classic film Man With The Iron Fists.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2016, 05:08:03 AM »
Finally saw An Open Secret documentary, crazy disturbing stuff. Sad that fears of reprisals have largely kept (and still keep) names from being out in the open publicly.

Offline strummer

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2017, 10:16:54 AM »
Danny Masterson is being investigated for sexual assault and rape.

Scientology tie in.

http://tonyortega.org/2017/03/03/lapd-probing-scientology-and-danny-masterston-for-multiple-rapes-cover-up/

Offline Old school tough guy

• PosterFest Winner
  • Your POV
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2017, 10:34:32 AM »
now that's a bombshell.

Offline Richard

• life sucks
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2017, 06:38:48 PM »
Guess he couldn't "Hyde" the truth forever.

Offline what.the.hell.have.i

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2017, 12:59:15 AM »
Guess he couldn't "Hyde" the truth forever.
You should probably put your bandit hat on now.

Offline strummer

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2017, 03:39:37 AM »
in other Scientology news it looks like former Scientology "whistle blower" Marty Rathbun has returned to the church.  Just sickening and depressing news.  Rathbun was David Miscavige's right hand man for years before leaving the church

http://tonyortega.org/2017/03/09/as-louis-therouxs-my-scientology-movie-hits-us-troubling-news-about-co-star-marty-rathbun/

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2017, 11:22:59 AM »

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2017, 11:26:03 AM »
lindsey lohan was defending weinstein today saying his wife needs to stand by him. Ben Affleck was attacking him but it backfired becasue it led to two videos of affleck being a perv:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/oct/11/ben-affleck-apologises-for-groping-hilarie-burton-in-2003

Offline Epic Reine

• Reine of Terror
  • Death Pool Winner
  • Epic Reine
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2017, 11:59:36 AM »
So many women, even Hollywood A-Listers like Gwyneth Paltow and Angelin a Jolie, have spoken out against him which is insane. I don't think I've ever seen a celebrity's star fall so hard so fast. I also don't see how he got away with this for so long. Ok, I do but still, goddamn.

Online Hoodie Alfdogg

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2017, 09:36:29 PM »
Weinstein got expelled from the Academy I just read
@alfdogg765 on Twitter FOLLOW ME

Offline Detective Ventriloquist

• My name's not fucking Warren
  • Canadian Destroyer213
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2017, 10:37:14 AM »

And BAFTA.
2012 TRTSM Fantasy Hockey Champion

Offline Youth N Asia

• 2016 Death Pool Reaper
  • STRONG STYLE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2017, 11:10:31 AM »

Polanski is still cool though. Drugging and Sodomizing children isn't enough to get kicked out.

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2017, 03:22:02 PM »
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/my-father-woody-allen-danger-892572

i admit to having some very small doubts at one time but I think Allen is guilty.

Offline Epic Reine

• Reine of Terror
  • Death Pool Winner
  • Epic Reine
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2017, 04:20:23 AM »
The amount of "me too" posts from my lady friends on Facebook is sickening.

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2017, 01:45:24 PM »
http://uproxx.com/filmdrunk/a-brief-history-of-steven-seagal-sexual-assault-allegations/

we found this when talking about stuff and were like holy fucking shit. makes for some scary ready.

Offline CookieMueller

• CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2017, 06:20:12 PM »
The amount of "me too" posts from my lady friends on Facebook is sickening.

All of this has made me realize the things that have happened to me since I was a child that are way not ok but I never really associated it with harassment. I was telling my boyfriend about all the times guys have pulled it out and started jerking off unsolicited (yes multiple times) and he was like "yeah that's not normal", and I know it's not 'normal' but it was always compartmentalized as 'just part of being a woman'. I hope one day women don't have to brush off things like that the way I have. I have other instances of events that could be classified as sexual assault but I've also just, in my head, classified them under 'whoops my bad' and that's just so wrong when I think about it. It's hard to report things or even talk about them aloud (or even think about them) when you're brought up in a culture to just blame yourself.

Offline OldSchoolWrestling

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2017, 01:06:43 AM »
James Van Der Beek and Terry Crews have come out as victims as well.