Author Topic: Trump being blackmailed by Russia  (Read 5542 times)

Description:

Offline Gary

• I Have Fought Against It, But I Can't Any Longer.
  • CXF Writer
Re: Trump being blackmailed by Russia
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2017, 10:17:05 AM »

I AM THE CHEESE! I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW!! I AM BETTER THAN BOTH THE SALAMI AND THE BOLOGNA COMBINED!!

someone on here just called me a "Cunk" because my wife wont let me buy a harp.

Offline #sorrynotsorry

• still fly
  • #bae
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2017, 10:20:13 AM »
30+ years of calling the media liberal has snowballed into the modern day psyche.

The media is liberal and is biased. It's pretty obvious now.

Offline Gary

• CXF Writer
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2017, 10:20:52 AM »
30+ years of calling the media liberal has snowballed into the modern day psyche.

You know, at least wildpegasus put forth an effort when he trolled.

I AM THE CHEESE! I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW!! I AM BETTER THAN BOTH THE SALAMI AND THE BOLOGNA COMBINED!!

Offline #sorrynotsorry

• still fly
  • #bae
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2017, 10:22:01 AM »

If pointing out the truth is trolling in this form, I'll continue to troll

Offline Cartman

« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2017, 10:23:09 AM »
I think by "Liberal" he just means "Educated".

KKK Bowl II Champion New York Giants
2005 TSM Fantasy Baseball Champion Pawtucket Red Sox
2006 TSM Fantasy Football Champion Pawtucket Patriots!!!
2011 TSM H2H Fantasy Football Champion
2012 TSM H2H Fantasy Football Champion

PSN ID: Theschill

Offline Gary

• CXF Writer
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2017, 10:23:18 AM »

If pointing out the truth is trolling in this form, I'll continue to troll

This doesn't come off like "pointing out the truth" as much as it does "act like a contrarian and see if it sticks"

Offline BigD

• TwistedMind/Intestine
  • New Poster Who'll Post A Lot
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2017, 10:07:10 PM »
They're right sorrynotsorry, all of the hype about how Clinton was going to win the election by a zillion points is because the news outlets were educated not liberal.

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• the whole thing is tainted with the memory of the farts
  • stares Trick Daddily
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2017, 11:59:27 PM »
It would be a shame if these salacious rumors turned out to be false and the name of an upstanding, sexually predatory, student defrauding, contractor-stiffing, compulsive lying, conspiracy theorist, race baiting man like Donald Trump was sullied.

They're right sorrynotsorry, all of the hype about how Clinton was going to win the election by a zillion points is because the news outlets were educated not liberal.

I would think that the predictions that Clinton were going to win by a lot were based on the public polling that, at various times, indicated that Clinton would win by a lot.
All of my opinions have been thought out as a result of discourse with other people.

Offline BigD

• TwistedMind/Intestine
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2017, 03:57:36 AM »
Public polling can't be skewed in one direction? There were polls pointing to a Trump win which were quickly dismissed by those putting out the polls favourable to Clinton.

The fact that there were a ton more outlets with polls pointing to a Clinton win could be used to point to a majority liberal bias.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2017, 07:18:56 AM »
Could be, if you dont know how the polling actually works/you're a disingenuous troll/you're an unrivaled idiot.

Offline BigD

• TwistedMind/Intestine
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2017, 09:25:44 AM »
Right.

Offline Saddam of the 909

• Admin
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2017, 09:30:31 AM »
When a Breitbart poll had Clinton winning, the polls don't have a liberal bias. They just reported what people were thinking at the time, and when they got to the voting booth they thought different.

• Admin
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2017, 01:31:53 PM »
Given I've seen more people talking about Trump watching people pee in a bed than the actual treasonous things being corroborated every day from this document, if Buzzfeed would shut down or never discuss these things again that would be fantastic.

• KOAB
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2017, 01:36:30 PM »
Treason and shit don't sell doe... we needs funny drama and memes!

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• stares Trick Daddily
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2017, 02:11:24 PM »
Public polling can't be skewed in one direction? There were polls pointing to a Trump win which were quickly dismissed by those putting out the polls favourable to Clinton.

The fact that there were a ton more outlets with polls pointing to a Clinton win could be used to point to a majority liberal bias.

All of the public polling companies must have switched from conservative to liberal in the past four years, since they had a similar error in Romney's direction in 2012. Funny how quickly that happened. Or could it be that modest polling errors happen?
All of my opinions have been thought out as a result of discourse with other people.

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• stares Trick Daddily
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2017, 12:02:33 AM »
Michael Flynn, President-elect Donald Trump's choice for national security adviser, held five phone calls with Russia's ambassador to Washington on the day the United States retaliated for Moscow's interference in the U.S. presidential election, three sources familiar with the matter said.

The calls occurred between the time the Russian embassy was told about U.S. sanctions and the announcement by Russian President Vladimir Putin that he had decided against reprisals, said the sources. They spoke on condition of anonymity, citing internal U.S. government deliberations about the issue.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKBN14X1YX

Offline Brooklyn Cienfuegos

• BZ
  • BZ
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2017, 01:45:00 AM »
Trump is prob a spy and it's kinda bullshit we're gonna let him be

Offline BigD

• TwistedMind/Intestine
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2017, 01:56:08 AM »

All of the public polling companies must have switched from conservative to liberal in the past four years, since they had a similar error in Romney's direction in 2012. Funny how quickly that happened. Or could it be that modest polling errors happen?

I never said the polling was bias, I was just questioning if they could be. Thing is I never heard a peep of "x has no chance in hell" before he universally hated Donald Trump ran. Maybe that's not necessarily a "liberal" bias since republicans hated him too, but the media seemed so much against him and everything he's ever said before during and after the election.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2017, 03:08:40 AM »
If you think the media was against or that it hurt Trump, you've set some kind of napping record.

• Admin
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2017, 03:45:32 AM »
Trump is prob a spy and it's kinda bullshit we're gonna let him be

He won't be let be. This is only the beginning, just like Watergate.

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• stares Trick Daddily
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2017, 11:24:51 PM »

I never said the polling was bias, I was just questioning if they could be.

K, good post bro.

He won't be let be. This is only the beginning, just like Watergate.

Admire your optimism. Who's going to hold him to account? Also, is this still dangerous neocon scaremongering or is it not anymore since you're on board with it?

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2017, 02:37:35 AM »
I continue to be amazed at 909's ability to be so absolutely sure of whatever he thinks at any given point.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2017, 08:48:03 AM »
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.764711?v=74A9A2AC6F00E892BC72B10692D09D07

Shared information could be leaked to Russia and onward to Iran, American officials implied to Israelis in closed meeting, saying Kremlin has 'leverages of pressure' over Trump,

• KOAB
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2017, 09:00:59 AM »
Belongs in the fakenews thread fam man

Offline Brooklyn Cienfuegos

• BZ
  • BZ
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2017, 12:55:47 PM »
We gotta see those hillary emails tho

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #76 on: January 18, 2017, 04:15:25 AM »

Offline BigD

• TwistedMind/Intestine
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2017, 12:16:37 PM »
CNN has been slammed for a “what if” report on what would happen if President-elect Donald Trump was assassinated during Inauguration Day on Friday.

The report, titled “Disaster could put Obama cabinet member in Oval Office,” drew the ire of some conservative news outlets and many commentators, but it did not specifically mention a threat targeting the inauguration.

The report goes on to speculate on “who would be in charge if an attack hit the incoming president” as the transfer of power takes place. It explained that an Obama administration official would be taking power—if the entire top-level of the presidential line of succession is wiped out.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2212216-cnn-slammed-for-report-on-who-would-take-power-if-trump-were-assassinated/

NO ANTI-TRUMP/LIBERAL BIAS

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2017, 08:42:11 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/

For the first time, US investigators say they have corroborated some of the communications detailed in a 35-page dossier compiled by a former British intelligence agent, multiple current and former US law enforcement and intelligence officials tell CNN. As CNN first reported, then-President-elect Donald Trump and President Barack Obama were briefed on the existence of the dossier prior to Trump's inauguration.

None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier. Rather it relates to conversations between foreign nationals. The dossier details about a dozen conversations between senior Russian officials and other Russian individuals. Sources would not confirm which specific conversations were intercepted or the content of those discussions due to the classified nature of US intelligence collection programs.
But the intercepts do confirm that some of the conversations described in the dossier took place between the same individuals on the same days and from the same locations as detailed in the dossier, according to the officials. CNN has not confirmed whether any content relates to then-candidate Trump.

so there's still no proof behind the dirty stuff but something was going on and they're digging.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2017, 09:29:04 AM »
Fake News because it's not 100% pro God Emperor Trump.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2017, 02:04:00 AM »
http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/howard-dean-donald-trump-falsified-votes/3589/

Back in November, I conducted an in-depth look at the vote totals in the swing states that Donald Trump shockingly won, and I came away with the distinct impression that they didn’t look like naturally occurring numbers. The trouble: I could only demonstrate that the voting results looked falsified, not that they had been falsified. But based on new evidence, a major Democratic Party figure believes those vote totals may have indeed been falsified by Russian hackers.

It started yesterday when Time Magazine published new evidence that Russian hackers altered voter data, in an in-depth must-read article (link). The key quote from the article: “Congressional investigators are probing whether any of this stolen private information made its way to the Trump campaign.” This led former Vermont Governor and former DNC Chair Howard Dean to chime in.

Governor Dean’s assessment: “This is much more serious than previous information. This opens the door to the idea that Trump may have won with falsified votes”

Offline Squad Goals

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2017, 03:01:39 AM »
BAH GAWD THIS AINT THE FAKE NEWS THREAD

Offline Gert

« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2017, 03:44:37 AM »
So Edgar Neubauer is a Trump supporter?

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2017, 11:16:23 AM »
Yes, Brody, your post is not utterly worshiping God Emperor Trump and, as we know, that mean it is fake news.

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• stares Trick Daddily
« Reply #84 on: September 12, 2017, 01:56:08 AM »
Exclusive: Russia Used Facebook Events to Organize Anti-Immigrant Rallies on U.S. Soil

Russian operatives hiding behind false identities used Facebook’s event management tool to remotely organize and promote political protests in the U.S., including an August 2016 anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim rally in Idaho, The Daily Beast has learned.

A Facebook spokesperson confirmed to the Daily Beast that the social-media giant “shut down several promoted events as part of the takedown we described last week.” The company declined to elaborate, except to confirm that the events were promoted with paid ads. (This is the first time the social media giant has publicly acknowledged the existence of such events.)

The Facebook events—one of which echoed Islamophobic conspiracy theories pushed by pro-Trump media outlets—are the first indication that the Kremlin’s attempts to shape America’s political discourse moved beyond fake news and led unwitting Americans into specific real-life action.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/exclusive-russia-used-facebook-events-to-organize-anti-immigrant-rallies-on-us-soil

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2017, 04:56:21 AM »
http://crooksandliars.com/2017/09/rob-reiner-david-frum-announce-nonpartisan

Rob Reiner, David Frum Announce Nonpartisan Commission To Investigate Russia