Author Topic: The Trump Presidency v2  (Read 35033 times)

Description:

Online Mr. S£im Citrus

• Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
The Trump Presidency v2
« on: June 01, 2017, 10:39:48 AM »

brian braiker‏
@slarkpope
  Follow
 More
weather channel has HAD IT

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
Re: The Trump Presidency v2
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 10:49:02 AM »
that's tremendous

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 10:49:49 AM »
Oh wait, isn't Weather Channel part of the CNN family of networks?  FAKE  NEWS

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• the whole thing is tainted with the memory of the farts
  • stares Trick Daddily
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 11:57:35 AM »
what a fucking disgrace
All of my opinions have been thought out as a result of discourse with other people.

Offline Saddam of the 909

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 12:42:12 PM »
It's gonna be sweet when China and India become the Saudi Arabia of the next generation that we have to import shitloads of energy and energy related equipment from. In the long run we will see decreases in our standard of living. This sucks.
koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 01:50:46 PM »
yeah but all those old white men who will make all the money off of this will be dead by then so what does it matter???
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 01:53:45 PM »
Some people just don't particularly care about their children and grandchildren.

Offline The Paper Industry

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 01:43:49 AM »
The only person that can kinda deal with Trump is Justin, because he has experience as a high school drama teacher dealing with rebellious youths. The fact that he's the only one who called him on his phone personally makes me lirl imagining their conversations.

Trump is kinda like Steve Brule in there but if instead of being a dr he grew up as the son of a billionaire

Spoiler: show

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2017, 01:52:47 AM »

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2017, 02:57:29 AM »

Online Damaramu

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2017, 04:29:36 AM »
From everything I've read it'd be stupid to block Comey and it'd blow up in his face. So that's probably exactly what he's going to do!
I watched RAW. I thought it sucked. The usual problems and such.

Online Damaramu

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2017, 04:34:33 AM »
According to CNN unemployment fell and a bunch of jobs were created. I still don't see a tweet from Trump taking credit though. How odd.
I watched RAW. I thought it sucked. The usual problems and such.

Offline no fact, no matter

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2017, 05:39:27 AM »
Only in this stupid fucked up universe would we lose guys like Chris Cornell, yet epic wastes of human flesh like your piece of shit president continue to inhabit this planet.
You should probably put your bandit hat on now.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2017, 07:34:40 AM »
We needed to elect him because Hillary Clinton was going to die at any minute

• KOAB
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2017, 08:35:43 AM »
From the e-mails?

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2017, 08:44:19 AM »
I think that if Republicans said that Hillary Clinton was cthulhu in a mask-and-pantsuit long enough, people would have believed it. After all, just last year a big chunk of the population managed to believe she was simultaneously a ninja assassin and about to drop dead from the world's worst cold.

Offline L'AZentat

• Freie Kultur Kreuzfeuer
  • HURRAY YANKEE BLUE JEANS
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2017, 09:53:39 AM »
No. Hillary's a robot. HyperDyne Systems 10-A/2.
Maybe the real deep state was the friends we made along the way.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2017, 10:25:17 AM »
Only in this stupid fucked up universe would we lose guys like Chris Cornell, yet epic wastes of human flesh like your piece of shit president continue to inhabit this planet.

HEY HEY HEY man.  Dude, it's not even.....

Please never mention them in the same breath

And because you said "your piece of shit" an extra fuck u 2 u because you know there literally isn't a single Trump boy here I can see

But, If I had to put a Cornell song to Trump it would obviosly be 4th of July.  I missed a U in there.  He wouldn't even get the joke

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2017, 10:27:40 AM »
F'n CANADIANDS WE BUIILT IT ON THE WRON G BORBGERT

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2017, 10:33:41 AM »
Cornell and Soundgarden is my fave.  That is all.  I'm still.....just.....I actually came up with a joke and didn't run it by any of my friends because it was too soon and too dark

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2017, 10:34:59 AM »
What is wrong with you?

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2017, 10:35:34 AM »
Also, In recent Trump news.......who gives a fuck just check his twitter

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2017, 10:52:05 AM »
What is wrong with you?

I'm good.  It's just that my president is a complete asshole. 

I love Canada, I just get that little tinge of "you don't really know what's it like" feeling when I hear it from peeps who don't actually live here.  That's why I don't ever comment on Canadian politics on this board

oh and

Yeah.

"your"

I sure as shit didn't vote for this asshole and neither did most of America.  Also, like, are there any Trump voters on TSM?! 

It's hard to be combative when everyone agrees

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2017, 10:56:02 AM »
I also just out of Patriotism take offense to a foreigner calling my POTUS a POS

no issue doing it myself, or any other American, IT IS OUR RIGHT!!!!!!!

DOES CANADA DECLARE WAR!!?!!!!!

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2017, 11:33:09 AM »
He is our president. If we don't recognize that and figure out how to vote better, he will be our president for 8 years. Heads in sand will not help. Circling the wagons and pissing on ourselves will not help. Recognizing that Trump is indeed the president of the United States and figuring out how to change that in 2020 (and take away his Congress in 2018) could help.

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2017, 12:32:18 PM »
I also just out of Patriotism take offense to a foreigner calling my POTUS a POS

nah fuck that, you've probably called plenty of other world leaders worse than 'pieces of shit', you hypocrite.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2017, 12:51:30 PM »
Hard to be taken seriously when you call the guy a "complete asshole" and then take offense to him being called a "piece of shit" in consecutive posts, Precious Roy.

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2017, 01:56:25 PM »
Get some goddamn perspective. Okay, it sucks that a musician offed themselves but trying to tie it in to our election as some indictment of our society is fucked. Gimme a break. Trying to turn this thread into some kind of loyalty bait discussion is fruitless. Do you really want to go down this road? Are you going to group all of us in some sanctimonious basket of your own design? Okay, let's rock. Lay out your normative charges and we'll have a real, genuine debate of political theory. If you want to do that, we can. If you're just heckling from the sidelines of a country which has unspeakably decided to lose its collective mind, we'll do that.

Bottom Line: You want to talk shit and imply our entire population was in on this fucking trainwreck? Let's go. Try and say I'm implicit in this shit and impose some collective identity upon me? I'll fight you tooth and nail. "Hahaha, you fuckers can't do anything right and you all suck for letting this happen" is one thing and perfectly valid but to say that we're defending this bullshit is unspeakably disingenuous and trying to score points. You want to let Roy represent the American electorate? An individual representing millions? That's some intellectually weak shit.

Snuff's right, we get the government we deserve. If our Canadian brethren (and yes, you are brothers) want to ask us, in a cautious fashion, "are you guys okay down there?" there's nothing wrong. If they say something is fundamentally flawed or that we're some exceptionally dumb country where we fall for shit others may not, then I have problems.

EDIT: I wanted to curse even more here, but I know I'm hammered and profanity will only undermine my argument!

• Admin
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2017, 02:04:02 PM »
I think the last few posts in these threads by all parties show that to some extent derangement has set in. I don't see how some of you are going to go on like this for three and a half more years, but it is going to be that long. At some point people will have to accept that there isn't anything that can be done about it until 2020. It is probably best to probably not focus on this as much as I have been doing. It isn't going to get anyone anywhere, and people have to go out and live their life.

The time to get angry and take action was last year, but everyone was too ambivalent to do it, and some people here didn't even bother to vote. Some were too busy comparing them to each other and saying they were too similar. In the end we will still all be alive in four years anyway.
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

• KOAB
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2017, 02:05:10 PM »

Online Mr. S£im Citrus

• Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2017, 03:23:10 PM »
I think the last few posts in these threads by all parties show that to some extent derangement has set in. I don't see how some of you are going to go on like this for three and a half more years...

You want to know my secret? Here's a hint:

Spoiler: show

This election only confirmed to moderate white people everything that the rest of us have understood about this country for decades.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2017, 05:18:47 PM »
Get some goddamn perspective. Okay, it sucks that a musician offed themselves but trying to tie it in to our election as some indictment of our society is fucked. Gimme a break. Trying to turn this thread into some kind of loyalty bait discussion is fruitless. Do you really want to go down this road? Are you going to group all of us in some sanctimonious basket of your own design? Okay, let's rock. Lay out your normative charges and we'll have a real, genuine debate of political theory. If you want to do that, we can. If you're just heckling from the sidelines of a country which has unspeakably decided to lose its collective mind, we'll do that.

Bottom Line: You want to talk shit and imply our entire population was in on this fucking trainwreck? Let's go. Try and say I'm implicit in this shit and impose some collective identity upon me? I'll fight you tooth and nail. "Hahaha, you fuckers can't do anything right and you all suck for letting this happen" is one thing and perfectly valid but to say that we're defending this bullshit is unspeakably disingenuous and trying to score points. You want to let Roy represent the American electorate? An individual representing millions? That's some intellectually weak shit.

Snuff's right, we get the government we deserve. If our Canadian brethren (and yes, you are brothers) want to ask us, in a cautious fashion, "are you guys okay down there?" there's nothing wrong. If they say something is fundamentally flawed or that we're some exceptionally dumb country where we fall for shit others may not, then I have problems.

EDIT: I wanted to curse even more here, but I know I'm hammered and profanity will only undermine my argument!

I loved reading this.  I love you Kotz

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2017, 05:32:20 PM »
I think the last few posts in these threads by all parties show that to some extent derangement has set in. I don't see how some of you are going to go on like this for three and a half more years, but it is going to be that long. At some point people will have to accept that there isn't anything that can be done about it until 2020. It is probably best to probably not focus on this as much as I have been doing. It isn't going to get anyone anywhere, and people have to go out and live their life.

The time to get angry and take action was last year, but everyone was too ambivalent to do it, and some people here didn't even bother to vote. Some were too busy comparing them to each other and saying they were too similar. In the end we will still all be alive in four years anyway.

I agree with a lot of this but you're still taking shots and missing

You live out in the west, I live in the east, all I want is peace

• Admin
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2017, 06:09:30 PM »
You should have made the obvious choice then. You didn't and I don't really wanna read you complaining about Donald Trump. Leave it to people who tried to do something.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2017, 11:54:30 PM »
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-justice-fbi-idUSKBN18T2S8

Reuters: In interviews with FBI director finalists, Trump "spoke mostly about himself and seemed distracted"

Offline Great Patriot Hostage

• BZ
  • BZ
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2017, 01:20:35 AM »
All this bullshit just reasserts the truth about this country. There are only like six good states.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2017, 02:01:44 AM »
The above post has, unfortunately, been proven accurate by the voters in so many states.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2017, 06:04:55 AM »
CNN -The two agencies that protect the country's coast lines and its residents, NOAA and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) are still without leaders -- positions that must be appointed by President Donald Trump and confirmed by the Senate.

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• the whole thing is tainted with the memory of the farts
  • stares Trick Daddily
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2017, 06:39:25 AM »
Seems like it'd be good to have someone in charge of FEMA with hurricane season approaching.
All of my opinions have been thought out as a result of discourse with other people.

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2017, 08:18:52 AM »
Get some goddamn perspective. Okay, it sucks that a musician offed themselves but trying to tie it in to our election as some indictment of our society is fucked.
This is as much of your post that I'm going to bother with, as you're being an idiot and are completely missing the context of my post. It has nothing to do with your election or whatever the hell you're interpreting it as in your hammered state. It's a simple comparison of "we lose lots of great people yet all of these pieces of shit (like Trump) still walk the earth."

I could make the same comparative statement with Stephen Harper, Duterte, Richard Spencer, Bannon, Le Pen and so on, on the waste of skin side, as well.

..and yes Roy, he is your President, regardless of who you voted for. The fact that you and SMG are taking it so far out of context and as a personal insult speaks volumes, though.

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2017, 08:20:47 AM »
good post. don't let these bullies pile on you.

• KOAB
« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2017, 08:37:18 AM »
Don't become a pariah, bro

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2017, 08:39:58 AM »
Koab is making me feel unsafe with these implications.

• Admin
« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2017, 08:45:50 AM »
Get some goddamn perspective. Okay, it sucks that a musician offed themselves but trying to tie it in to our election as some indictment of our society is fucked.
This is as much of your post that I'm going to bother with, as you're being an idiot and are completely missing the context of my post. It has nothing to do with your election or whatever the hell you're interpreting it as in your hammered state. It's a simple comparison of "we lose lots of great people yet all of these pieces of shit (like Trump) still walk the earth."

I could make the same comparative statement with Stephen Harper, Duterte, Richard Spencer, Bannon, Le Pen and so on, on the waste of skin side, as well.

..and yes Roy, he is your President, regardless of who you voted for. The fact that you and SMG are taking it so far out of context and as a personal insult speaks volumes, though.

Roy did the same thing when I posted out to him that he compared Trump and Clinton numerous times and made it seem like there was no difference between them.

To be honest I don't listen to anything he says.

• KOAB
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2017, 08:48:40 AM »
Koab is making me feel unsafe with these implications.

it's just advice because everyone is ready to gangbang someone in here lately.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2017, 01:10:28 PM »

Roy did the same thing when I posted out to him that he compared Trump and Clinton numerous times and made it seem like there was no difference between them.

To be honest I don't listen to anything he says.

Cool bro.

You "pointed out" shit that I never said tho so.......

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2017, 01:15:04 PM »
All I said was they were both terrible and beholden to the banks and corporate interests.  I never said they would be the same, and when you dragged up a post in chat thanks thewolf for knowing f'n syntax

Fact is that neither of our votes mattered, Trump is King Dumbfuck, and can't we all just get along? 

Offline Incandenza

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2017, 10:11:52 AM »
You guys, I really hate Donald Trump.

Offline Incandenza

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2017, 10:13:44 AM »
Like, just thinking about him existing and being the president of this stupid country I live in makes me feel mental pain