Author Topic: The Trump Presidency v2  (Read 24244 times)

Description:

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
Re: The Trump Presidency v2
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2017, 03:20:10 AM »
While some focused on what one dumb tv celebrity said, our tv celebrity president publicly mocked the mayor of London during a terrorist attack.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2017, 03:46:11 AM »
"I’ve spoken to contacts in the defense business and on the Hill, and all of them say the same thing: There is no $110 billion deal. Instead, there are a bunch of letters of interest or intent, but not contracts.
None of the deals identified so far are new, all began in the Obama administration."

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2017/06/05/the-110-billion-arms-deal-to-saudi-arabia-is-fake-news/

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2017, 05:07:10 AM »
Simon Marks‏
@SimonMarksFSN
 \
MSNBC reporting White House sources says Trump "may not have known" the US has troops based in Qatar.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2017, 06:17:33 AM »
Trump's doing a presser right now.  He is doing his "fake news" bit as he calls out the reporters. He says Comey was lying, Trump has tapes of their talks (well this was garbled double talk) and he'll testify under oath if need be.

Daniel Dale‏Verified account @ddale8 
Tillerson just an hour ago called on Saudi/Egypt to ease up on Qatar. Trump is just bashing Qatar again. Complete incoherence.

Offline Damaramu

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2017, 06:24:47 AM »
Wait he said he has tapes? I'd love to hear those.

And he's not worried about testifying under oath because he'll probably just lie and think he'll get away with it.
I watched RAW. I thought it sucked. The usual problems and such.

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• CWM
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2017, 06:40:16 AM »
Based trump undoing any possible gains as always.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2017, 08:13:05 AM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/337177-house-panel-demands-trump-release-comey-tapes

Congress wants to know if President Trump taped his conversations with fired FBI Director James Comey.

A House panel led by Reps. Mike Conaway (R-Texas) and Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) sent a letter on Friday to White House counsel Don McGahn demanding the release of any "tapes" of conversations between Comey and Trump. The president first suggested the existence of such tapes after Comey revealed that he wrote memos of his private conversations with Trump leading up to his firing.

Offline Spaceman Spiff 🚀

« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2017, 01:17:15 AM »
https://gop.com/sign-birthday-card-president-trump/

Make President Donald Trump's birthday one he will never forget. Sign his birthday card and add your personal note below!

Offline 209

• Admin

Bobby: Not that much. I check out the sites on occasion but I'm not big into computers. I've actually tried going into wrestling chat rooms on occasion. From what I've seen, everyone's swearing at one another and no one is talking about wrestling.

http://www.ddtdigest.com/features/eaton.htm

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2017, 09:37:59 AM »

if i stop posting, you know they got me

Offline Damaramu

« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2017, 02:42:51 PM »
By gawd. Business has picked up.

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• All of my opinions have been thought out as a result of discourse with other people.
  • LEFT IS THE BEST
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2017, 09:09:38 PM »
It seems like the fact that Trump said he obstructed justice should be instructive in this investigation.
Hillary is sour grapes.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
  • Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2017, 03:12:09 AM »
I'm sure his associates are all in full on panic mode now that the FBI is setting their sights on them to for potential financial crimes.

Offline Damaramu

« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2017, 04:51:49 AM »
So let's say the FBI finishes their investigation and it's like "Yeah he colluded with Russia, he obstructed justice, impeach him" and the Republicans were like "Yeah...no." or Trump even went as far as to order Rosenstein to fire Mueller.

Are the American people really going to take that? I need to be careful with my words, because I'm not suggesting anything but wouldn't that lead to riots at the very least or maybe revolution at the worst? I mean how pissed would people be?

Offline NoCalMike

• Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
    • EVIL EPISODES PODCAST!
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2017, 06:09:48 AM »
So let's say the FBI finishes their investigation and it's like "Yeah he colluded with Russia, he obstructed justice, impeach him" and the Republicans were like "Yeah...no." or Trump even went as far as to order Rosenstein to fire Mueller.

Are the American people really going to take that? I need to be careful with my words, because I'm not suggesting anything but wouldn't that lead to riots at the very least or maybe revolution at the worst? I mean how pissed would people be?

If the FBI finds him guilty, I am not quite sure if that means he can be arrested for the crime.  If so, then I would assume it word force the GOP's hand into impeachement.  If for some reason he can't be arrested, then I assume the GOP would just whine about a partisan FBI director and how the entire investigation was illegitimate, and it be up to the American people to swap the House & Senate in 2018?
Get your TV Horror Fix w/the Podcast EVIL EPISODES! Listen at:
http://www.legionpodcasts.com/
http://www.horrorphilia.com

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• All of my opinions have been thought out as a result of discourse with other people.
  • LEFT IS THE BEST
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2017, 06:33:46 AM »
It looks like Trump would have to fire Rosenstein and find someone else to fire Mueller.

welp

Hillary is sour grapes.

Offline 209

• Admin
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2017, 06:43:48 AM »
Mueller's not going anywhere. Even if the executive fired him, Congress would step in and fund him.

Look at the approval ratings and look at what elected Republicans have said about Mueller. Only the stupidest fucks have said anything about him. It's also impossible for me to imagine Republicans getting re-elected if they ignore what Mueller said. And that's what really matters, keeping their career.

Bobby: Not that much. I check out the sites on occasion but I'm not big into computers. I've actually tried going into wrestling chat rooms on occasion. From what I've seen, everyone's swearing at one another and no one is talking about wrestling.

Offline 209

• Admin

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2017, 05:57:00 PM »
It isn't enough to stick this fucker in some country club prison. I want to see Shitbag getting processed and sent straight into GenPop so he can get fucked in the showers regularly and realize that those who he'd decided to associate himself with are skinheads who want to wear out his fucking entitled asshole too.

Hey, I found a way to advocate his punishment for being a blight upon the human race without advocating any permanent physical damage! Yes! FUCK HIM AND MAKE HIM HUMBLE IN THE OLD COUNTRY WAY

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2017, 01:53:33 AM »

Yes. Several million of them would still vote for him. To his worshipers, the God Emperor can do no wrong.

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• LEFT IS THE BEST
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2017, 03:30:48 AM »
It looks like Trump would have to fire Rosenstein and find someone else to fire Mueller.

welp

Hillary is sour grapes.

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2017, 05:32:07 AM »
I'm delighted that this will all be sped along since he insists on digging himself deeper and deeper. I doubt he realizes these bullshit (and ineffective) combative methods are making his case worse and worse until the very end. That's when he'll hand in his resignation.

EDIT: Unrelated, but yesterday I drove, for the first time, a Belgian named after the president. Watching peoples' faces when I introduced him was an interesting snap poll, especially considering I see people from many different parts of the country and abroad every day.

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• CWM
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2017, 10:49:05 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/19/politics/sean-spicer-may-be-leaving-the-white-house-podium/index.html

sounds like they're looking to ease Spicer out. They aren't letting the press film or even make audio recordings at the briefings lately.

Offline Spaceman Spiff 🚀

« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2017, 04:39:25 AM »

It looks like world leaders have figured out Trump's "power" handshake and are making sure to neutralize it, if not outright turn the tables & do it to him.

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2017, 09:50:36 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/22/donald-trump-says-he-doesnt-want-a-poor-person-in-cabinet-roles

This should be getting more traction than it will, but the president said that he recruited a bunch of billionaires as advisors (despite the "drain the swamp" rhetoric) because it would be better than letting "poor people" run anything. He also emphasized how these unfortunate plutocrats "had to give up a lot" for their positions. And the poor, uneducated base which would follow this cocksucker through the fires of hell will say "yeah, he's right!" He makes them see themselves as unworthy and then paints himself as their magic wand. This is some fucking psychotic shit.

Oh, and big shock, there are no tapes of his conversations with Comey! Does anyone care that this fucker just spits baldfaced bullshit? ANYONE? Are Republicans so spineless that they won't try remove this constant drag on their agenda? If I were a Republican I'd be begging for President Pence.

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• LEFT IS THE BEST
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2017, 11:42:56 PM »
Unfortunately, in lots of places in the US being rich is synonymous with being smart and virtuous.
Hillary is sour grapes.

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2017, 12:57:53 AM »
Try the whole country.

I'm sure there are decent 1%ers (just like every group), but none of them would ever want anything to do with this shitshow.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/339118-trump-reaffirms-claim-that-he-did-not-record-comey-conversations
President Trump in an interview with Fox News claimed his bluff about having White House tapes of his conversations with James Comey was made to keep the fired FBI director honest.

In the interview, Trump said that when Comey found out there was a possibility of tapes, "I think his story may have changed."

Fox reporter Ainsley Earnhardt suggested that keeping the tapes was "a smart way to make sure he stayed honest in those hearings."

"Well, uh, it wasn't very stupid, I can tell you that," Trump replied. "He did admit that what I said was right, and if you look further back, before he heard about that, I think maybe he wasn't admitting that. So I think maybe you'll need to do a little investigative reporting to determine that, but I don't think it will be that hard."

Trump said that his story on the conversations with Comey "never changed."

"My story was the straight story. My story never changed.”

Trump's firing of Comey led to the appointment of Robert Mueller as a special counsel for an investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 election, including possible links to Trump's campaign.

It's also possible that Mueller is looking into an obstruction of justice case against Trump linked to the firing of Comey, who had been leading the Russia probe.

Trump first mentioned the possibility of tapes of recordings with Comey after the firing when news leaked out about the FBI director feeling uncomfortable in meetings with Trump.

The president in speaking with Fox reiterated that he did not actually tape Comey.

“Well I didn’t tape him,” Trump said. “You never know what’s happening when you see that the Obama administration and perhaps longer than that was doing all this unmasking and surveillance and you read all about it and I’ve been reading about it for the last couple of months about the seriousness of the and the horrible situation of surveillance all over the place."

“But I didn’t tape, and I don’t have any tapes, and I didn’t tape, but when he found out that there may be tapes out there, whether its governmental tapes or anything else and who knows, I think his story may have changed,” he added.

Comey testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee earlier this month that Trump had once asked him for a pledge of loyalty and later pressed him to drop the FBI investigation into former national security adviser Michael Flynn, Trump accused the former top cop of lying under oath.

Trump repeated his assertion on Friday that his version of his interactions with Comey were the truth.
I loathe this garbage bag with legs and the media outlets that have enabled him to lie using the kinds of run-on sentences you'd expect from a preschooler. It's increasingly difficult to act and feel sane or rational when your society has abandoned reason. Is there some mind control beam that makes people buy this which just happened to miss me?

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2017, 01:09:41 AM »
Yes, it is a television screen. Be it athletes, politicians, game show hosts, or fictional oil tycoons, Americans are ready and eager to worship that which comes from their TV. The American Voter grew up with Donald Trump. They saw him on tabloid covers at the checkout line. They saw him on the news, the talk shows, and all their favorite gossip programs. Then he took them to the promised land with a pretend reality show. For the American Voter (and the majority of Evangelical Christians) this had all the makings of the Second Coming. And so they worship every run on sentence he drools out and rationalize every harmful thing he does and says.

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• LEFT IS THE BEST
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2017, 01:30:39 AM »
I loathe this garbage bag with legs and the media outlets that have enabled him to lie using the kinds of run-on sentences you'd expect from a preschooler.

My three year old can really make more coherent points than President Racist Wario. I'm fairly serious about this.
Hillary is sour grapes.

Offline RedJed

• Rasslin' Rambler
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2017, 04:09:46 AM »
Came across an article about the county I live in (which is generally, more democratic than this) that I felt worth posting just at the sheer obliviousness of rural old folks and farmers around here. I truly feel sorry for them as they are going to have a harsh reality check coming...

http://www.startribune.com/trump-s-base-in-blue-earth-county-stands-by-him/429126483/

The energy in this state right now is at best, tumultuous, as you have a lot of Islamophobia going on with the Somalis in Minneapolis as well as all of the fuck the blacks stuff regarding the Castillo verdict. I've never in my almost 40 years here seen it like this. It makes me sick to see anyone around this state try to defend that cop who clearly reacted in a manner unfit for a police officer. Making up outright lies on the stand and suppressing important information to the jury.

With a massive budget surplus too, Republicans are not playing very well with how to spend and direct that surplus in a fair manner. It's gotten so ridiculous that the governor might have to seek legal council to try to deal with these asshats. All around, not good.

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2017, 04:18:34 AM »
It's almost as if willful stupidity and blind racism are American traits rather than being confined to the south. Those of you in other parts of the country are only now seeing what was in your backyard the whole time.

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV

if i stop posting, you know they got me

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2017, 07:13:45 AM »
Northern racism was never a well kept secret. Milwaukee is the Birmingham of the north. Sports has long exposed racism in Boston. The policing in Chicago is sometimes frighteningly despotic. And, unfortunately, the etc's here are many.

Offline Damaramu

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2017, 07:26:46 AM »
This may be anecdotal evidence, but: My job is in tourism, in a city where slavery and discrimination hang like a cloud over everything else that's meant to be pleasant. People from other parts of the country come down here (Charleston, SC) and expect several things.

1) I will sound like a hick.
2) I will glorify prejudice and anything which supports it.
3) I will be antagonistic to anything which challenges southern righteousness.

Other parts of the country come to my city to feel comfortable and foist their own discriminatory patterns of thought upon me, hoping that I'll give them something against which they can compare themselves and feel better about their own principles and standards. I almost lost my job a month ago over a mountain of complaints when I changed how I did my tours. What was the change? I started talking about race a lot more. The result? People from Ohio saying I talked about slavery too much. Someone from California who was outraged that I brought up the terrorist act of murdering people in a prayer group at a church IN MY FUCKING CITY in order to start a race war. A party from New Jersey said I didn't talk about any real history.

The shock over ignorant and hateful speech in other parts of the country can go fuck right off. They expose themselves to me every day and their goal is to deflect their own shameful behavior onto me and where I live.

Offline Damaramu

« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2017, 07:30:52 AM »
Yeah I agree with Kotz. I've heard plenty of people try to put down the south or paint them as the only people in this country that are racist or rednecks to make themselves feel better. Keep spitting truth brother.

And of course racism is institutional in America. Just think about how many times you've ever heard a black man described as "well spoken".

Offline Brooklyn Zoo

• BZ
  • BZ
« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2017, 10:31:50 AM »
The movie Get Out confirms this

Offline Brooklyn Zoo

• BZ
  • BZ
« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2017, 10:32:32 AM »
Also, Long Island and Staten Island

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2017, 03:11:47 AM »
It's tribalism and fear and it's been endemic to the human race for centuries. 

I don't know the cure.

I'd say LOVE is all we need, but then again, they killed John Lennon.  And MLK.  Everyone who preaches peace gets knocked off

Oh, and Jesus

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• LEFT IS THE BEST
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2017, 10:35:41 PM »
Hillary is sour grapes.

Offline AA484

• CXF Writer
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2017, 11:13:52 PM »
Funny how the countries who don't give a shit about human rights are the ones with confidence in Trump.

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
  • Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2017, 09:57:26 PM »

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

My Half.com Store - Get Your Movies, Games and Music on the Cheap!

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2017, 01:23:51 PM »
The transparency of "do what we say, not what we do" might be the most vulgar and damaging legacy of this circus. Without standards, there is no society.

I'd never say Dubya and the West Texas Rednecks were a danger to the fabric of society but this crap sure is. It's a valid debate as to whether it's a society worth fixing as each absurdity only continues to dissolve its foundation rather than prompt reflection within its citizens.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2017, 11:41:57 AM »

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2017, 12:43:25 AM »

What in the actual fuck!

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2017, 03:39:30 AM »
If you STILL needed confirmation that your dumbass uncle was our president somehow...

Offline Čœrêÿ Łåżárüß

• Live Tax Free or Die
  • everyone gets laid
« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2017, 11:59:34 PM »
...LOLOLOLOLOLOL

1981-2018
reign over all
Maybe the real deep state was the friends we made along the way.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag