Author Topic: The Mooch Vs Reince Penis  (Read 1172 times)

Description:

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
The Mooch Vs Reince Penis
« on: July 22, 2017, 07:13:09 PM »
http://nypost.com/2017/07/22/scaramucci-deletes-old-tweets-to-avoid-media-distraction/

Newly minted White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci proved his loyalty to President Trump with some Twitter housecleaning Saturday.

“Full transparency: I’m deleting old tweets,” the former Trump foe posted. “Past views evolved & shouldn’t be a distraction. I serve @POTUS agenda & that’s all that matters.”

Scaramucci, an early Twitter adopter, slammed Trump regularly during the bruising Republican primary fight.

His new boss is inclined to forgive and forget.

“In all fairness to Anthony Scaramucci, he wanted to endorse me 1st, before the Republican Primaries started, but didn’t think I was running!” Trump tweeted Saturday.

Scaramucci is set to do battle on behalf of Trump. He told Breitbart News that Trump is “on missile lock” to keep his promise to put a wall on the Mexican border.

Scaramucci was spotted Friday evening at a high-school graduation party for his son Anthony Jr. at Midtown’s Hunt & Fish Club steakhouse, which he co-owns.

Scaramucci spared no expense in the celebration. He hired DJ Clue to spin and French Montana to perform for Anthony Jr. and 50 of his friends.

MORE TRANSPARENCY!

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
Re: The Mooch Vs Reince Penis
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 07:18:29 PM »
Oh also, in some of his since deleted tweets he was a strong proponent of gun control legislation

Thankfully there's this thing called the internet and journalists have already dug them up.  He enters this job now with zero credibility thanks to.....twitter.   The president has no credibility thanks to......twitter (and a host of other things).  I'm seeing a pattern here!  Wait, is twitter fake news!??!!   *brain explodes*

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 12:49:36 AM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/344072-british-reporter-confronts-scaramucci-what-part-of-trump-is-not
White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci squared off with a British journalist Wednesday over whether President Trump is part of the elite.

Scaramucci pointed to Trump enjoying eating pizza and cheeseburgers as proof he's not elite, instead saying the reporter may be elitist.

“What part of Donald Trump is not elite? The business side, the politics side, the inheritance side?” BBC reporter Emily Maitlis asked.

"Oh my god, there’s so many things about the president. How about the cheeseburgers, how about the pizzas that we eat?" Scaramucci replied.

“Everyone eats cheeseburgers, pizzas, what are you talking about?” the reporter fired back.

Scaramucci then accused Matlis of “coming across a little elitist” and said he grew up in a middle-class family with a “tight budget” and “little to no money.”

He said Trump understands the “common struggle” even better than he does.

“He knows how to operate in the elitist world and has unbelievable empathy for the common struggle that’s going on with the middle-class people and the lower middle-class people,” he said.
We eat food too, how could we ever be elitists?

I think I might hate this guy nearly as much as Shitbag. He seems equally depraved and destructive as he very publicly keeps talking about leaks to the press as an affront to society.

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• the whole thing is tainted with the memory of the farts
  • stares Trick Daddily
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 02:44:49 AM »
He seems equally depraved and destructive as he very publicly keeps talking about leaks to the press as an affront to society.

Hilarious part is what he was complaining about this morning wasn't a leak. It was his financial disclosure form, which, ya know, is disclosed.
All of my opinions have been thought out as a result of discourse with other people.

Offline Saddam of the 909

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 08:41:39 AM »

This guy is great

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 10:53:20 AM »
It says a lot about this "administration" that the communications director is the real lieutenant. Images of wild dog packmates fighting each other come to mind. Next Shitbag is going to be enlisting J. Walter Weatherman to teach his cabinet a lesson: "And that's why you should NEVER, EVER leak to the press!" Thinking of George Bluth being president instead is fun, I highly recommend it.

EDIT: I just realized something. The president thinks that government has eliminations until only one winner is left. It's the only thing at which he'd ever succeeded before.

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 12:06:37 PM »
He cryptically suggested that he had more information about White House aides. “O.K., the Mooch showed up a week ago,” he said. “This is going to get cleaned up very shortly, O.K.? Because I nailed these guys. I’ve got digital fingerprints on everything they’ve done through the F.B.I. and the fucking Department of Justice.”

He refers to himself by his own nickname like The Rock. He's fucking perfect.

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2017, 01:35:39 PM »

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• stares Trick Daddily
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2017, 09:40:59 PM »
He's really dumb, and proof positive of the lack of correlation b/w wealth and intelligence.
All of my opinions have been thought out as a result of discourse with other people.

Offline Saddam of the 909

• Admin
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2017, 05:38:59 AM »
Mooch already resigned.

edit: Actually John Kelly had him fired.

LOL

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2017, 06:38:55 AM »
I'm fucking devastated.

Offline Brooklyn Cienfuegos

• BZ
  • BZ
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2017, 06:43:21 AM »
"A source says @Scaramucci said I don't report to you and the General said your gone and he is"

The GOAT

Offline Hawk 34

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2017, 06:47:24 AM »
Someone give this guy his own primetime show.  News, reality, sitcom whatever it takes to keep him in our lives.

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
    • Spinning In The Tray
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2017, 06:48:46 AM »
He cryptically suggested that he had more information about White House aides. “O.K., the Mooch showed up a week ago,” he said. “This is going to get cleaned up very shortly, O.K.? Because I nailed these guys. I’ve got digital fingerprints on everything they’ve done through the F.B.I. and the fucking Department of Justice.”

He refers to himself by his own nickname like The Rock. He's fucking perfect.

Well then....

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
    • Spinning In The Tray
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2017, 06:50:55 AM »
The next season of the Apprentice is going to decide the next communications director, isn't it?

Offline Squad Goals

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2017, 07:01:39 AM »
....what's going on rn

Offline Squad Goals

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2017, 07:03:59 AM »
You could have bought Marvin's salvage meat when this guy was hired and still be able to eat it today.

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

• Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2017, 03:58:36 PM »
Mooch already resigned.

edit: Actually John Kelly had him fired.

LOL

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2017, 04:53:25 PM »
Apparently he wasn't even officially started with the government until August 15th either so that adds an extra laugh.

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• stares Trick Daddily
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2017, 08:55:52 PM »
He was the hero we deserve, not the hero we need right now.

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2017, 05:29:30 AM »
The Mooch is going to be on Colbert on Monday. He's been making the round today too.

• KOAB
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2017, 08:51:09 AM »
It seems like all the news about leaks in the administration died when The Mooch kamikaze'd himself getting rid of Rinsed Penis.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2017, 09:29:22 AM »
Yes, there have been no LEAKS for the past few months. It was Da Preib.