Author Topic: 20+ dead in Vegas shooting  (Read 1049 times)

Description:

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• CWM
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
20+ dead in Vegas shooting
« on: October 01, 2017, 09:16:03 PM »
More than 100 injured as well, susp3ct is a 64 year old. Just holy shit the madness never ends

• CWM
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
Re: 20+ dead in Vegas shooting
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 09:46:55 PM »
It's more than 50 now I think that's the biggest in us history

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 10:22:06 PM »
[–]bRoMA- 3 minutes ago
Nevada is about to be California'ized in regards to gun laws now. This is a fucking shame. 20 bucks says you won't be able to purchase any type of AR now in NV.

if i stop posting, you know they got me

Offline Saints_Fan_H

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 10:29:18 PM »
Coworker wants to know if this is, "Terrorism." I said, "Yes...he shot over 100 people." She said, "No I mean, like what's his motive, did they say if he's with ISIS?" I cautiously said, "you realize Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist? You don't have to be brown to be a terrorist..."

She dismissed me, "oh whatever."

Then I read the transcript of the chief's press conference and he says it isn't terrorism because the perpetrator is local.

Let's just rewrite the dictionary.

This is fucking tragic.

Offline Damaramu

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 11:17:57 PM »
This is tragic.

I've been to Vegas twice on vacation this year and once on business. I'm going in two weeks for business again. I know a ton of people there so this one hits a little close to home.
I watched RAW. I thought it sucked. The usual problems and such.

Offline 209

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 12:22:19 AM »
The based second amendment at work once again.

Bobby: Not that much. I check out the sites on occasion but I'm not big into computers. I've actually tried going into wrestling chat rooms on occasion. From what I've seen, everyone's swearing at one another and no one is talking about wrestling.

http://www.ddtdigest.com/features/eaton.htm

Offline Youth N Asia

• 2016 & 2017 Death Pool Reaper
  • Death Pool Winner
  • STRONG STYLE!
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 01:18:03 AM »
Time for the hero posts of Facebook "if I was there with my gun," or even the smarter ones like "well if everyone was carrying a gun this wouldn't have happened." I've already seen some of this crap. The cunt was sniping people from 30 floors above. They keep selling us on how there's no way to prevent these kinds of things, yet this is the only country these shootings happen in. Very sad and shameful

Offline Čœrêÿ Łåżárüß

• Live Tax Free or Die
  • everyone gets laid
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2017, 01:27:31 AM »
Coworker wants to know if this is, "Terrorism." I said, "Yes...he shot over 100 people." She said, "No I mean, like what's his motive, did they say if he's with ISIS?" I cautiously said, "you realize Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist? You don't have to be brown to be a terrorist..."

She dismissed me, "oh whatever."

Then I read the transcript of the chief's press conference and he says it isn't terrorism because the perpetrator is local.

Let's just rewrite the dictionary.

This is fucking tragic.
Terrorism needs a political motivator.

This is depressing. TEN FUCKING RIFLES? How the hell was he even allowed anywhere?!

1981-2018
reign over all
Maybe the real deep state was the friends we made along the way.

Offline AA484

• CXF Writer
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2017, 02:20:52 AM »
The other stupid argument is that people will just turn to things like bombs or trucks or cars to kill mass amounts of people with.  Of course, the fact that bombs are much more difficult to get than firearms is neglected.  I'm going to go ahead and also assume that your average American shooter is probably not going to build their own bomb.  Cars and trucks, which can be deadly in psychopathic hands, are not going to kill as many people as some nut in a high rise with ten assault rifles.  Eventually, people are going to be able to escape from them.

People saying "Well, maniacs are just going to use some other method to kill lots of people so let's just leave the guns alone" are ignoring the above, which is basically like me saying "Well, some other form of cancer is going to kill me anyways so I may as well smoke two packs a day."  It's just mind boggling stupidity.

• CWM
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2017, 02:38:57 AM »
There's just no arguing with idiots like that, sometimes it seems like the only way they'll change is if it's someone they love who gets killed (not that I'm wishing it on anyone). If people didn't wake up after Sandy Hook I don't think anything is going to make them sadly.

Offline OldSchoolWrestling

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 03:34:23 AM »
This is tragic.

I've been to Vegas twice on vacation this year and once on business. I'm going in two weeks for business again. I know a ton of people there so this one hits a little close to home.
I'm going in three weeks for a business convention at Mandalay Bay and we are staying there.

Offline Kahran Ramsus

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 03:52:33 AM »
The other stupid argument is that people will just turn to things like bombs or trucks or cars to kill mass amounts of people with.  Of course, the fact that bombs are much more difficult to get than firearms is neglected.  I'm going to go ahead and also assume that your average American shooter is probably not going to build their own bomb.  Cars and trucks, which can be deadly in psychopathic hands, are not going to kill as many people as some nut in a high rise with ten assault rifles.  Eventually, people are going to be able to escape from them.

People saying "Well, maniacs are just going to use some other method to kill lots of people so let's just leave the guns alone" are ignoring the above, which is basically like me saying "Well, some other form of cancer is going to kill me anyways so I may as well smoke two packs a day."  It's just mind boggling stupidity.

There are always going to be terror attacks.  We get them in Canada occasionally.  There was one in Edmonton over the weekend.  Five people injured.  The difference is that you can't these weapons (or at least it is very difficult) up here.  So the scale of destruction is far, far less.  There is a gigantic difference between a handful of people being killed or wounded by these attacks, and the hundreds of people that are killed or wounded in the US.  It is almost entirely due to the types of weapons being available to use.

• CWM
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2017, 04:38:24 AM »
Yeah my uncle is an AVID gun collector and I;ve talked to him a few times about it and it's way way harder to get things through legitimate channels here. It would take a lot of will power and work to change things in the US but it could be done. I just don't think there is that will power unfortunately. Every society has issues they aren't willing to confront so I'm not trying to be the foreigner looking down or whatnot.

• CWM
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2017, 04:55:44 AM »
apparently this dudes father used to be a bank robber on the fbi's top most wanted. 64 is a really old age for a mass shooter, very uncommon.

Offline Youth N Asia

• 2016 & 2017 Death Pool Reaper
  • Death Pool Winner
  • STRONG STYLE!
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2017, 08:44:46 AM »
Isis is claiming he's one of theirs who converted. I expected this whether it's true or not.

Offline skullman80

• Metalhead
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2017, 08:54:47 AM »
I was just in Vegas a week ago and walked through Mandalay bay on the way to the Welcome to Las Vegas sign. I also stayed in Mandalay bay my first trip to Vegas about 4 years ago.

Offline 209

• Admin
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2017, 08:57:03 AM »
I've had some great experiences there too. The best one meeting our great President of the United States and Don King.

Bobby: Not that much. I check out the sites on occasion but I'm not big into computers. I've actually tried going into wrestling chat rooms on occasion. From what I've seen, everyone's swearing at one another and no one is talking about wrestling.

• CWM
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2017, 11:00:58 AM »
There's just no arguing with idiots like that, sometimes it seems like the only way they'll change is if it's someone they love who gets killed (not that I'm wishing it on anyone). If people didn't wake up after Sandy Hook I don't think anything is going to make them sadly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/10/02/i-cannot-express-how-wrong-i-was-country-guitarist-changes-mind-on-gun-control-after-vegas/?utm_term=.c86b24638c23

Yep these dudes were there and now that they know what it's like to have been scared to death they've changed their tune.

Offline Gert

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2017, 03:32:08 PM »
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a12764429/las-vegas-shooting-result/

I don't love all of Charles Pierce's work, and don't really love his use of the asterisk, but this is a great article, and he's right. If Newtown didn't spawn change, this will not either.

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2017, 01:12:31 AM »
It will surprise none of you that the conspiracy theorists already think this is a GOVERNMENT SCHEME designed to take away guns. The crime scene photos apparently "don't add up".

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2017, 01:45:30 AM »
By Monday morning, Alex Jones, the host of Infowars, whom President Donald Trump has praised for his "amazing" reputation, was pushing the conspiracy theory that the shooting was a "false flag" operation—an attack meant to look like it was carried out by someone other than the actual perpetrator—and predicting that the shooting would set the nation on the path to civil war.

https://www.gq.com/story/fake-news-after-las-vegas-from-donald-trumps-favorite-news-sources

if i stop posting, you know they got me

Offline Gary

• It's a dangerous line of work...
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2017, 09:24:02 AM »
By Monday morning, Alex Jones, the host of Infowars, whom President Donald Trump has praised for his "amazing" reputation, was pushing the conspiracy theory that the shooting was a "false flag" operation—an attack meant to look like it was carried out by someone other than the actual perpetrator—and predicting that the shooting would set the nation on the path to civil war.

https://www.gq.com/story/fake-news-after-las-vegas-from-donald-trumps-favorite-news-sources

You know, I wanna compare Alex Jones to Fred Phelps* (in that none of the shit he says is shocking anymore) but then I remember Phelps, as evil as he was, also was an old crazy guy probably suffering dementia and actually believed in the shit he said. To me, Jones is becoming worse at this point in that he is a snake oil salesman who regularly profits off the misery and death of innocent lives. It wouldn't take his lawyer during that custody trial to convince anyone with a halfway functioning brain that he's a bullshitter.

*I know Fred Phelps died, but what the fuck happened to his family? I haven't heard from them in ages.

I AM THE CHEESE! I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW!! I AM BETTER THAN BOTH THE SALAMI AND THE BOLOGNA COMBINED!!

someone on here just called me a "Cunk" because my wife wont let me buy a harp.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2017, 08:27:58 PM »
https://anonymous.com.pt/las-vegas-shooting-witness-who-identified-multiple-shooters-found-dead/

One of several who have turned up missing or dead since that night.

Tinfoil hat time.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer

Offline OldSchoolWrestling

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2017, 09:03:50 AM »
This is tragic.

I'm going in three weeks for a business convention at Mandalay Bay and we are staying there.
Just arrived at Mandalay Bay. As we drove by the area of the concert I started getting queasy. Seeing how far away the hotel is from the concert area just is so hard to think about and see.  We are 1 F’n Floor above where the shooter was.

Offline 209

• Admin
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2017, 11:23:58 AM »
It's crazy that they still have no idea what the shooter's motive was.

Offline Smues

• Admin
  • Smuesicide
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2017, 02:54:09 AM »
"Country Music Festival" wasn't enough?
I want Jimmy Fallon to be dead. That doesn't make me a bad person.

Offline AA484

• CXF Writer
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2017, 04:08:02 PM »
Not sure where else to post this but someone just got shot in a drive by a block from my apt.  "Pop, pop, pop, pop!" Half asleep and I bolted up when I heard it.

Some idiot on the street is talking about the shot group and about how he wold have drawn down on the shooters if he was carrying.  Almost told him to shut the fuck up right to his face.