Author Topic: Foreign Aid for Israel  (Read 4416 times)

Description:

• KOAB
Foreign Aid for Israel
« on: August 04, 2011, 03:59:01 PM »

A foreign country with the population the size of Wisconsin is getting $100 billion in USA tax Dollars while states all around our Union are going Bankrupt. 5.8 million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart. Israel is a criminal kabbal and must be stopped for good. Better 5.8 million go than 350 million in the usa.

Offline Squad Goals

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
Debtpocalypse
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 04:05:57 PM »
I was reading that aid to Israel from the US is about 23K per person.

Offline Jaxxxson Mayhem

• If I told you cocaine numbers you would think I was lyin'
  • WWWYKI
Debtpocalypse
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 04:22:25 PM »

A foreign country with the population the size of Wisconsin is getting $100 billion in USA tax Dollars while states all around our Union are going Bankrupt. 5.8 million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart. Israel is a criminal kabbal and must be stopped for good. Better 5.8 million go than 350 million in the usa.

FUCK that.

Offline Jingus

Debtpocalypse
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 04:38:40 PM »
The problem with Israel is that our aid is pretty much the primary thing that keeps that government afloat.  If we pull out of there, with their sheer number of enemies on all sides, it's almost inevitably going to lead to war if not an outright second Holocaust. 

Offline GAYGENT OF OBLIVION

• Go Gators
  • Faded as fuck
Debtpocalypse
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 05:08:14 PM »
Israel is a nuclear power. They'd annihilate their enemies before that could happen. So yeah, stop foreign aid.

Offline Edwin

• Smash and bang is my favorite combination
Debtpocalypse
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 12:31:19 AM »
More like Jizzrael.  Stupid S&P 500!

Offline Jingus

Debtpocalypse
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 08:01:20 AM »
Israel is a nuclear power. They'd annihilate their enemies before that could happen. So yeah, stop foreign aid.
Your reasonable solution for this is to advocate nuclear war?  Seriously?  That causes infinitely more problems than it would ever solve.  You think countries like Iran, Pakistan, or Saudi Arabia would just sit back and take that shit?  Especially since Israel doesn't exactly have a Cold War-style massive stockpile of nuclear arms, and America funds their entire WMD program.  If you literally want to start World War III between an alliance of Islamic theocracies and their various Western opponents, there's few better ways to catalyze the whole mess than to withdraw the USA's aid from Israel.  Such an epic destabilization of the entire Middle East, probably stretching from the Sahara to the Indian subcontinent, would cost us a hell of a lot more money than we give to Israel now. 

Offline Jaxxxson Mayhem

• WWWYKI
Debtpocalypse
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 08:09:45 AM »
I was talking with someone last night and was wondering what exactly does isreal do for the US to warrant us giving them all of this money.  Is it a one way street of helping?

Offline Saddam of the 909

• Admin
Debtpocalypse
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2011, 08:14:43 AM »
I was talking with someone last night and was wondering what exactly does isreal do for the US to warrant us giving them all of this money.  Is it a one way street of helping?

Appeases religious nuts. Keeps Arab countries from regularly starting wars against one another over stupid stuff, because if they weren't there, they'd probably just fight each other.

Offline Jingus

Debtpocalypse
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2011, 08:16:09 AM »
I was talking with someone last night and was wondering what exactly does isreal do for the US to warrant us giving them all of this money.  Is it a one way street of helping?

Israel is the closest thing we've got to a friend in the Middle East.  They're practically the only Western-style democracy with honest elections in the region, which doesn't act as a theocracy and force its religious laws on the populace in a brutally tyrannical fashion.  (No, the civil war with the Palestinians doesn't count as being the same kind of thing as Muslim countries forcing everyone to follow Sharia law.)  They work with us in terms of sharing confidential intelligence and generally sharing most of our views.  Countries like Saudi Arabia may be our on-paper allies in the area, but they're almost as bad as our forsworn enemies when it comes to human rights violations and indirect sponsorship of terrorism.  

But in terms of money: yeah, practically every foreign aid relationship we have is a one-way street of helping, financially speaking.  We've got a bunch of money, and they don't.  Kinda hard for it to be a mutual deal.  

Reports of an S&P downgrade coming up.
Fuuuuuuuuuck.  

• KOAB
Debtpocalypse
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2011, 08:41:40 AM »
The problem with funding Israel should be obvious with how the whole country is right now. But it's hard to get through to people who think any criticizing of the country means you hate Jews. They have anti-semitism laws that are so versatile its almost hilarious. Then you also got the idiots who think they are God's chosen people because their Bible says so.

Nothing will change since the USA and the UK have too many duel-nationality people in power. This will never end while we have 300 members of congress that have sworn loyalty to Israel. Isreali companies also supply the software for all your phone billings. As well as the software for your LEA's phone tapping capabilities. AND their software companies also involved in U.S. military secrets.

Everyone is afraid of Muslims because of them forcing their beliefs on everyone and Sharia Law and living in an Islamic world but Israel is the same. In Canada, right now the Harper government is trying to further broaden the laws against "anti-semitism" to include demonstrations against Israel. Oh well if I try to voice these concerns with anyone I am labeled an anti-semite like YPOV said earlier.

Offline joshua milton blahyi

• Urban Warfare
Debtpocalypse
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 09:10:15 AM »
The problem with funding Israel should be obvious with how the whole country is right now. But it's hard to get through to people who think any criticizing of the country means you hate Jews. They have anti-semitism laws that are so versatile its almost hilarious. Then you also got the idiots who think they are God's chosen people because their Bible says so.

Nothing will change since the USA and the UK have too many duel-nationality people in power. This will never end while we have 300 members of congress that have sworn loyalty to Israel. Isreali companies also supply the software for all your phone billings. As well as the software for your LEA's phone tapping capabilities. AND their software companies also involved in U.S. military secrets.

Everyone is afraid of Muslims because of them forcing their beliefs on everyone and Sharia Law and living in an Islamic world but Israel is the same. In Canada, right now the Harper government is trying to further broaden the laws against "anti-semitism" to include demonstrations against Israel. Oh well if I try to voice these concerns with anyone I am labeled an anti-semite like YPOV said earlier.

post of the thread

edit: and maybe of the year.

Offline Jingus

Debtpocalypse
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2011, 09:57:02 AM »

post of the thread

Not even close.  Trying to equivocate Sharia law with the Israeli anti-semitism laws is just wrong.  Yes, they're both bad things, but one is so much worse than the other that comparing the two is practically offensive.  It's like trying to say that the Nazi concentration camps and American internment camps were the same thing; yeah, they both involved herding certain ethnicities into confined spaces, but what happened to them afterwards was vastly different.  When the Israeli government starts doing shit like the Islamic theocracies do such as executing rape victims or literally making all women into slaves then you can make that comparison, but not before.  

• Urban Warfare
Debtpocalypse
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2011, 07:14:20 PM »

post of the thread

Not even close.  Trying to equivocate Sharia law with the Israeli anti-semitism laws is just wrong.  Yes, they're both bad things, but one is so much worse than the other that comparing the two is practically offensive.  It's like trying to say that the Nazi concentration camps and American internment camps were the same thing; yeah, they both involved herding certain ethnicities into confined spaces, but what happened to them afterwards was vastly different.  When the Israeli government starts doing shit like the Islamic theocracies do such as executing rape victims or literally making all women into slaves then you can make that comparison, but not before.  

just complete nonsense, plain and simple. what do pro-israel talking points taste like for breakfast? what's offensive is ignoring the atrocities of the israeli government to support your horseshit rant. nah, nevermind, i don't want to go down this road. i'll leave it up to mearsheimer and walt to demolish your elementary argument [not just talking about the quoted post] no one is trying to say one is better than the other. unfortunately for people such as yourself, this is all you can go on. hey, at least we aren't as bad as them is fucking 2nd grade logic. the mere contention that criticism of israel =  anti-semitism  is fucking laughable. absolutely fucking laughable. as i said i don't particularily feel like going down this road, but if you feel it is necessary, please, please do so.  

holy shit.

• Urban Warfare
Debtpocalypse
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2011, 07:24:34 PM »
double

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
Debtpocalypse
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2011, 07:25:24 PM »
I always knew Jingus was a shill for the Jewish lobby.

• Urban Warfare
Debtpocalypse
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2011, 07:30:31 PM »
editing fail, apologies

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
Debtpocalypse
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2011, 07:36:33 PM »
If this is going to turn into a thing I should probably split this off.

• Go Gators
  • Faded as fuck
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2011, 07:44:25 PM »
Israel should just move somewhere else. Put 'em in Wyoming.

Offline #sorrynotsorry

• still fly
  • #bae
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2011, 07:52:24 PM »
Israel should just move somewhere else. Put 'em in oven.

Offline Jaxxxson Mayhem

• WWWYKI
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2011, 07:54:37 PM »

Funnily enough, I was talking to the person I mentioned in my above post and was saying that I don't agree with what isreal is doing.   He then labeled me as an anti-semite and went on a rant about it.

Offline wnyxmcneal

Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2011, 01:26:16 AM »
Just complete nonsense, plain and simple. What do pro-Israel talking points taste like for breakfast? What's offensive is ignoring the atrocities of the Israeli government to support your horseshit rant. Nah, nevermind, I don't want to go down this road. I'll leave it up to Mearsheimer and Walt to demolish your elementary argument [not just talking about the quoted post] No one is trying to say one is better than the other. Unfortunately for people such as yourself, this is all you can go on. Hey, at least we aren't as bad as them is fucking 2nd grade logic. The mere contention that criticism of Israel =  Anti-Semitism  is fucking laughable. absolutely fucking laughable. As I said I don't particularily feel like going down this road, but if you feel it is necessary, please, please do so. 

Holy shit.

We've already covered the lower case thing in our previous exchange about 9/11. I do really doubt that it makes typing posts that much faster, but then again, I type very fast anyway, so it wouldn't make a difference for me. If you're a slow typer who maybe has trouble navigating a keyboard, I guess I could see not having to reach for a shift key to be helpful.

But let's talk about another issue facing your posting. It seems like in conjunction with your switch to no shift key posting, your posting, as HENDO SWAG pointed out, has become rather smug and obnoxious when you attempt to respond to arguments and start debate. Where did this all begin? Is it just years of disillusionment from the majority not seeing your viewpoint on things like 9-11 and related conspiracies?

Also, I saw an ad last night about WTC Building 7 and I thought of and boom goes the muschamp.

Also, Part 2, Cowboy Numbers, do you think the US should not give foreign aid to any country?

• Admin
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2011, 03:05:33 AM »
Isreali companies also supply the software for all your phone billings. As well as the software for your LEA's phone tapping capabilities.

I got a question w/r/t these two things. First, link so I can read about it? What exactly are they supposed to make? It appears as if making anything electronic is out of the question because all the Israelis want to do is watch you or track where you are. So are they supposed to have a stone age economy or some shit here? I don't think it's anti-semitism but some straight out foolish shit. Every country is going to make something people don't like, I think you should blame the people who import it. Supplying the software for phone billings would be pretty down the list of those things to be honest.

I also just noticed while google searching that you copied part of that post from somewhere else. Shame on you dawg.

Offline wnyxmcneal

Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2011, 04:17:53 AM »
Isreali companies also supply the software for all your phone billings. As well as the software for your LEA's phone tapping capabilities.
I also just noticed while google searching that you copied part of that post from somewhere else. Shame on you.

That's fucked up. BACKSTABBER's post should either be deleted or edited because of that. Also, I don't think plagiarists are dawgs.

• KOAB
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2011, 05:15:31 AM »
That was my post elsewhere.

• Urban Warfare
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2011, 05:27:10 AM »
Just complete nonsense, plain and simple. What do pro-Israel talking points taste like for breakfast? What's offensive is ignoring the atrocities of the Israeli government to support your horseshit rant. Nah, nevermind, I don't want to go down this road. I'll leave it up to Mearsheimer and Walt to demolish your elementary argument [not just talking about the quoted post] No one is trying to say one is better than the other. Unfortunately for people such as yourself, this is all you can go on. Hey, at least we aren't as bad as them is fucking 2nd grade logic. The mere contention that criticism of Israel =  Anti-Semitism  is fucking laughable. absolutely fucking laughable. As I said I don't particularily feel like going down this road, but if you feel it is necessary, please, please do so. 

Holy shit.

We've already covered the lower case thing in our previous exchange about 9/11. I do really doubt that it makes typing posts that much faster, but then again, I type very fast anyway, so it wouldn't make a difference for me. If you're a slow typer who maybe has trouble navigating a keyboard, I guess I could see not having to reach for a shift key to be helpful.

But let's talk about another issue facing your posting. It seems like in conjunction with your switch to no shift key posting, your posting, as HENDO SWAG pointed out, has become rather smug and obnoxious when you attempt to respond to arguments and start debate. Where did this all begin? Is it just years of disillusionment from the majority not seeing your viewpoint on things like 9-11 and related conspiracies?

Also, I saw an ad last night about WTC Building 7 and I thought of and boom goes the muschamp.

i'm sorry i hurt your feelings with my 'smugness' but when the argument/debate begins with a patently false premise, it pisses me the fuck off, and this is reflected in the tone of my posts. this isn't the only board i post on, and seeing intelligent people beat the same tired ass talking points to death is extremely frustrating. but once again, you've chosen to ignore the substance of any of my posts, instead trying to shift the focus to me which is the oldest trick in the book.

i'm happy you saw , which shows the victims' family members calling the loudest for a new investigation.

Offline Gary

• I Have Fought Against It, But I Can't Any Longer.
  • CXF Writer
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2011, 05:30:45 AM »
Just complete nonsense, plain and simple. What do pro-Israel talking points taste like for breakfast? What's offensive is ignoring the atrocities of the Israeli government to support your horseshit rant. Nah, nevermind, I don't want to go down this road. I'll leave it up to Mearsheimer and Walt to demolish your elementary argument [not just talking about the quoted post] No one is trying to say one is better than the other. Unfortunately for people such as yourself, this is all you can go on. Hey, at least we aren't as bad as them is fucking 2nd grade logic. The mere contention that criticism of Israel =  Anti-Semitism  is fucking laughable. absolutely fucking laughable. As I said I don't particularily feel like going down this road, but if you feel it is necessary, please, please do so.  

Holy shit.

i'm sorry i hurt your feelings with my 'smugness' but when the argument/debate begins with a patently false premise, it pisses me the fuck off, and this is reflected in the tone of my posts. this isn't the only board i post on, and seeing intelligent people beat the same tired ass talking points to death is extremely frustrating. but once again, you've chosen to ignore the substance of any of my posts, instead trying to shift the focus to me which is the oldest trick in the book.

i'm happy you saw , which shows the victims' family members calling the loudest for a new investigation

I AM THE CHEESE! I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW!! I AM BETTER THAN BOTH THE SALAMI AND THE BOLOGNA COMBINED!!

someone on here just called me a "Cunk" because my wife wont let me buy a harp.

• KOAB
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2011, 05:40:56 AM »
I expect better from you, Floyd.

Offline wnyxmcneal

Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2011, 05:41:14 AM »
I'm sorry i hurt your feelings with my 'smugness' but when the argument/debate begins with a patently false premise, it pisses me the fuck off, and this is reflected in the tone of my posts. This isn't the only board I post on, and seeing intelligent people beat the same tired ass talking points to death is extremely frustrating. But once again, you've chosen to ignore the substance of any of my posts, instead trying to shift the focus to me which is the oldest trick in the book.

I'm happy you saw , which shows the victims' family members calling the loudest for a new investigation.

I don't really care what you have to say, particularly on this subject, where I am not impartial enough to really argue. I just find it, I don't know, worthy of asking a question, when every debate with you on this takes that tone, like you're offended people would even have a different viewpoint.

I think the lack of shift key only adds to the smugness.

Offline wnyxmcneal

Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2011, 05:53:18 AM »
i'm happy you saw , which shows the victims' family members calling the loudest for a new investigation.

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

• Admin
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2011, 06:18:41 AM »
Anyone feel like addressing the important bits of my post?

• KOAB
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2011, 06:22:55 AM »
No

• Admin
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2011, 06:24:03 AM »
Because your post was bullshit, or...

• KOAB
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2011, 06:27:15 AM »
Because you try to make me look bad so I will not go along with your agenda.

Offline L'AZentat

• Freie Kultur Kreuzfeuer
  • HURRAY YANKEE BLUE JEANS
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2011, 06:40:43 AM »
So we have one ally in a region full of enemies...and it's wrong for us to offer aid in exchange for governmental cooperation against mutual enemies? I can see the argument of "we're not helping ourselves, so why help a friend across the world," but it's kinda petty when you realize that the economy was wrecked by our own shyte decisions as a nation and that Israel is, again, our most powerful ally in a region of the world that sees the majority of its inhabitants wishing great harm upon us.
Maybe the real deep state was the friends we made along the way.

• Admin
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2011, 06:42:39 AM »
Supposedly, if I get this right, Arabs will just forget all about the United States having funded Israel and become our friends, and the world will become a much better and more peaceful place with Muslim majority countries befriending Americans. LOL. The first time a foreign aid payment was made to Israel that path ended for eternity.

• KOAB
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2011, 06:44:22 AM »
Our support of Israel over the years led to those feelings.

Offline wnyxmcneal

Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2011, 06:58:36 AM »
Anyone feel like addressing the important bits of my post?

Do you want people to attempt to refute it or to agree with you? Because I think we're on the same page.

• Admin
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2011, 07:02:57 AM »
To discuss. It just got ignored in my accusation of plagiarism. I don't really know what else they're supposed to do with their economy to keep it successful besides manufacture electronics and pharmaceuticals (oh yeah I forgot they feed you pills to control your mind) but some suggestions would be great.

• KOAB
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2011, 07:07:16 AM »
With that tone there's no point in any kind of conversation.

Offline Gary

• I Have Fought Against It, But I Can't Any Longer.
  • CXF Writer
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2011, 07:20:36 AM »
I expect better from you, Floyd.
You do?

I AM THE CHEESE! I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW!! I AM BETTER THAN BOTH THE SALAMI AND THE BOLOGNA COMBINED!!

someone on here just called me a "Cunk" because my wife wont let me buy a harp.

Offline Byron The Bulp

• Byron the bulb
  • Byron the bulb
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2011, 08:04:45 AM »
Giving aid to Israel isn't a terrible idea in and of itself. But if we're going to give them as much as we do, we could at least use a modicum of the leverage that gives us to try and get them to, like, stop treating the Gaza Strip like a prison camp.

Offline Squad Goals

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2011, 09:09:52 AM »
Supposedly, if I get this right, Arabs will just forget all about the United States having funded Israel and become our friends, and the world will become a much better and more peaceful place with Muslim majority countries befriending Americans. LOL. The first time a foreign aid payment was made to Israel that path ended for eternity.

You're looking at this pretty black/white.

• Admin
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2011, 09:15:07 AM »
On this topic, I definitely wasn't trying to push anyone's buttons, except KOAB's for blatantly plagiarizing somebody's post from another forum.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread735309/pg2

The other was merely something I felt I needed to flesh out as Israel also has companies that mass produce pharmaceuticals, which people DO believe are used to control people's thought processes. I actually thought Urban Warfare has posted about that before, but I ran a search and he did not and I apologize. In any case I think you were mis-interpreting my intentions there. Why drag the thread off topic? Why not address what Israel is supposed to do with their economy that doesn't lead to these foolish claims of "the Israelis just want to spy on you, control your life, and are implicit in how your country's phone providers compose your phone bill." I'd say having these feelings about their manufacturing of electronics just leads to a further paranoid thought process, and yes, blind hate.

I'm pretty much in the middle when it comes to this topic as well. I just don't feel the need to espouse my anti-Israel feelings when everyone is already doing it for me.

Contrary to popular belief there aren't a lot of Arabs that hate Jews, there are problems obviously but regardless of personal feelings, if there was a two-state solution for Israel/Palestine MUCH of the animosity would go down.

The bolded is based on what?

• KOAB
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2011, 09:52:36 AM »
That is a post I made on that board and decided to bring it over here. I am guilty of taking some posts over their to add to my argument... and considering that I started that thread over their and brought the conversation here I didn't view it as a big deal since without me starting the conversation there would of been no talk about it. I'm DEEPLY SORRY that this made you wanna push buttons and offended your INTEGRITY as a poster on a message board. I'll make sure to stay in line next time so your E-Dick doesn't get hard and you feel the need to prove something.

• Admin
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2011, 09:56:09 AM »
C'MON MAN you don't post anywhere at 7 AM Central time. Plagiarism is my biggest pet peeve, can't stand it, plus you need some of that BACKSTABBING. Me and Bob Barron on the same side of an argument, what a combination. Anyway I'm gonna let this drop.

• KOAB
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2011, 09:59:05 AM »
C'MON MAN you don't post anywhere at 7 AM Central time.

Racism. If I were full white you'd have no problem accepting this.

Offline Jaxxxson Mayhem

• WWWYKI
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2011, 10:09:40 AM »
The whole Palestine vs isreal thing isn't about religion, it's about land.   I say give Palestine some space and let them have their country back. 

• Go Gators
  • Faded as fuck
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2011, 10:11:43 AM »
Wyoming again!

Offline Byron The Bulp

• Byron the bulb
  • Byron the bulb
Foreign Aid for Israel
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2011, 11:12:49 AM »
This thread is brining back terrible repressed memories of overhearing my parents screaming at each other before they separated :( why is everyone so on edge these days??