Chat! culturecrossfire.slack.com

Culture Crossfire Forums

Comments that warrant a thread

Sports

He looks back drunkenly with one eye half closed, contorting his disgusting physique in my direction and yells; “Hey, Hey, Heyey!” and like a pack of mind warped sheep, the crowd of drunken Buffalonian men reply in unison with their cacophonous chant “LET’S GO BUFFALO!”
Threads
Threads

Wrestling

But Hogan? He's the guy that makes a girl think, "Yeah, OK, let's try some butt stuff."
Threads
Threads

MMA/Boxing

Let it be known! I challenge anyone from TSM, in the Calgary/Toronto/Montreal area to fight me.
Threads
Threads

TV/Film & Literature

I'm just saying that whenever a celeb dies, the thought is, usually, drugs or alcohol or partying. Pills could've been someone else's for all we know - or sleeping pills - or a plant by some killer.
Threads
Threads

Games, Tech & Toys

*Only needs the Frog Ending*
Threads
Threads

Music

Which product that Jay-Z has sold to the public is more dangerous: crack cocaine or Fall Out Boy?
Threads
Threads

Current Events

“No, no. It messes with your body chemistry, your brain,” he said, offering his views on vegetarian diets. “And if I lose even one brain cell, we’re f—ed.”
Threads
Threads
  • Laz

Food & Cooking Folder

actually i dont understand how people can drink like Dr Pepper in public, it's not about the taste it's just shameful and should be done behind closed doors.
Threads
Threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danaharre