Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v5  (Read 20522 times)

Description:

Offline Sabre

Re: WWE SuperCard! v5
« Reply #750 on: November 18, 2017, 07:25:09 PM »
Damn. The drop rates must be a lot better than ss17.

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #751 on: November 20, 2017, 04:59:30 AM »
Yeah, in my tbg I got a beast and a ss17, which already equals the number of ss17s I pulled in every tbg up to this point.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #752 on: November 20, 2017, 05:18:38 AM »
I wonder how high the guaranteed tier pull goes in TBG.   It makes sense they brought it back for Beast since there's 2 tiers above it now.   I feel like Titan almost definitely wouldn't give one away every TBG.   Monster is up in the air.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #753 on: November 20, 2017, 06:43:28 AM »
Well my current team is SS17++ and we get a guaranteed SS17 male every win now.  Time so save those battle points for the monster cards.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #754 on: November 22, 2017, 06:56:52 PM »
The first RD of season 4 is pretty fucking awesome as it's the Gobbeldy Gooker.  Of course only those who have spent way the fuck too much on packs have any chance to get it.  Still happy with it as the Beast is supposedly Gran Metallik, who will make my second beast pro already.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #755 on: December 03, 2017, 05:14:27 AM »
Anyone have any thoughts on EC strategy?

I haven't found anything that consistently works but I've been trying to use my lower level cards (WM33) first, especially on the 3-stat matches. If I win, great. If I lost, I weaken my opponents stronger cards enough to beat them after the reshuffle. I also try to keep a stronger (SS17 pro) card in reserve.

Also haven't tried using lower ranked cards in EC. That worked ok in War, not sure how it translates here.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #756 on: December 03, 2017, 06:24:02 AM »
I'm playing EC like Royal Rumble.   I've got my two best women (event pro Alexa and SS17 pro Naomi) in there, with momentum boosts on them, and everything else is uncommon.   I win about 90% of my matches this way, with the only losses being when the game gives me all uncommons.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #757 on: December 03, 2017, 10:24:28 AM »
I'm playing EC like Royal Rumble.   I've got my two best women (event pro Alexa and SS17 pro Naomi) in there, with momentum boosts on them, and everything else is uncommon.   I win about 90% of my matches this way, with the only losses being when the game gives me all uncommons.

This.

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #758 on: December 05, 2017, 12:44:27 PM »
month and a half after i posted about just getting to the ultimate tier and i'm just a bit shy of getting to Summerslam 17 tier. I finally joined a team a monthish ago. I think I'm probably the only native english speaker so it's perfect...no one bothers me. They're decent with playing the battlegrounds but no one makes any attempt to do any of the other events.

From what I can tell EC seems to be a  flop. like a third of the people in the 30 person league they put me in haven't played at all. I've only won like 4 times and I'm in 8th place last I looked.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #759 on: December 05, 2017, 01:15:12 PM »
Nice. I think it’s quite random, as the top 15 in my group are all active. There is no chance I’m getting relegated, and unlikely I’ll get promoted unless I make a concerted push. So the only incentive I’ve got is to get as many momentum slots as I can.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #760 on: December 05, 2017, 09:49:10 PM »
month and a half after i posted about just getting to the ultimate tier and i'm just a bit shy of getting to Summerslam 17 tier. I finally joined a team a monthish ago. I think I'm probably the only native english speaker so it's perfect...no one bothers me. They're decent with playing the battlegrounds but no one makes any attempt to do any of the other events.

From what I can tell EC seems to be a  flop. like a third of the people in the 30 person league they put me in haven't played at all. I've only won like 4 times and I'm in 8th place last I looked.

I wish I was in your elimination chamber league.  Mine is fucking BRUTAL.  I'm currently sitting at 561st worldwide with 13,620 points, and I'm only 6th in my league.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #761 on: December 07, 2017, 08:11:17 AM »
Curious if anyone has gotten good cards from the daily challenge packs?  I've probably opened 10 or so grand challenge packs and other than 1 or 2 SS17 cards it's been all WM33 and Ultimates.  You'd think I'd have at least got a Beast by now

Used TBG points to get my first Monster card.  Pete Dunne.  Not thrilled, but at least he's kind of middle of the pack and not at the bottom

Funny, when I first hit SS17 a while back I think Dunne was my freebie too

Offline fazzle

« Reply #762 on: December 07, 2017, 10:18:55 AM »
My very first 25 ticket pack gave me a Beast Gran Metallik, which then was turned into a pro after whatever event had him (the first RD, I think?)

Other than that I haven't gotten anything good

Offline Sabre

« Reply #763 on: December 07, 2017, 10:43:32 AM »
Yeah the way im going with the new tear and lack of royal rumble for quick grinding is making me hate the game again.

I have 4 SS17 cards to grind before proing and balls to that shit using Wild mode when there are no events.

Ive managed to get a Mark Henry and Cedric Alexander Beast Card as my pity pull and TBG rewards respectively.  Really not feeling it anymore.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #764 on: December 07, 2017, 11:23:04 AM »
Yeah, my least favorite part about S4 is it makes grinding so much harder with RR and "RAW" mode rotating in the PvP mode.  It takes so fucking long to grind cards in Wild mode.  At least with Ring Domination it makes grinding easier, but that's every other week.

I've got 2 SS17 Fandango cards that I need to max out and pro and it's going to take forever when Elimination Chamber is the current PvP event.  I actually like Elimination Chamber though, and I'm first in my group because it seems like a lot of people don't like it.  I'm not even grinding that hard with it

Offline starvenger

« Reply #765 on: December 14, 2017, 08:20:53 AM »
So it seems like EVERYONE is going the 2 top cards + common strategy for RR. But instead of being unleveled, people are putting the cards at L5 or L10 which led to a long string of losses for me. So I've given up that strategy and dropped my 2 top cards to a couple of Epic pros that I saved "just in case", and this seems to be bringing me more wins, but not the card experience boost I'd like to have.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #766 on: December 16, 2017, 03:41:45 AM »
I basically sat out this game through the whole Summerslam 17 tier.  I got burned out during WM33 and stopped really playing I think after the first part of the Samoa Joe event.  Know there were a lot I skipped.

When SS17 launched, my pull was Jimmy Uso and I could not get anything else.  Occasionally I puttered in the flash events but really just stopped caring.  I had gotten the Jason Jordan card in the first event and at one of my random plays, I pulled a second one, so I did have a SummerSlam 17 Jason Jordan pro. 

I always seemed to get suckered in by resets.  I played that first event and got some of the new cards and had a bunch of Team Battleground points from before I quit, as WM33 cards meant nothing and that was the last tier I played Team Events in.  So immediately I had enough points for a Monster and got a Monster Hideo Itami early in the new tiers.  The first event I got most of the way through Dain but couldn't claim him.  Been working my way up and think I may be able to get to Braun by end of tomorrow. Even though it will be a single, I think if I get that single I may be able to get into Titan Tier in my Top 8 as I recently got a second Monster Itami in Battleground and some other crazy pull luck lately.

From sitting on MITB contracts as I got burned out on that mode, I had enough to claim the Survivor Series Finn pro so my Top 8 is MITB Finn Pro Titan, Monster Itami, Titan single Eddie, Titan single Kane, Beast Pro Charlotte, Monster single Charlotte.  I am working on proing the Monster Rowan from this event as I got him as a Battleground reward earlier in the week.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #767 on: December 23, 2017, 04:34:35 AM »
I hit Titan in my Top 8 the other day and freebie was Undertaker, which is the best non-event card in the tier so I was happy.

I finished up Austin early evening yesterday after getting the Beast Breeze (for a pro low in my RTG deck) and Monster Holiday Finn but my deck is like a barely visible sliver under Titan to move on to Santa Mick...  So I started playing for the SS17 Holiday Mickie and finished her today and leveled Austin but still not strong enough to go for Mick.  I got my second Titan pull last night... a damn ladder.  First time I got a tier support in Season 4, as I got some Beast supports after I was in Monster.  Even a Monster pro would push me in but my team blew a Battleground yesterday and I got a Monster this morning in a single Mustafa Ali...  If our Battleground ends with a pro reward tonight tonight and I can rush through the pro process, maybe I will have enough time to get first S4 event pro.  I have 19 male singles so I hope maybe I get lucky and pro one.

A little frustrated with my team but can't decide if it is worth quitting or not.  It is super low drama, which keeps me staying but they are only Monster+, I am Titan now.  They missed the Monster Baron Corbin the other day by like 100 points because like three guys just didn't want to play... which was irritating and the owner says he doesn't care about RTG, this about Battleground.  But when we lost Battleground by 20 points the other day because the same three didn't play (and don't play, and don't boost), he promoted them because they've "been around".  Mostly we get a new Monster card every day, so eventually the Titans will come but kinda annoying as a win the other day likely would've helped me toward not having my back to the wall on the event card this time.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #768 on: December 23, 2017, 05:31:31 AM »
You didn't play at all from SS17 til the launch of the new season, and you're already in fucking Titan.   Goddamn.    I'm sitting in Monster+ thanks to getting my second Monster pro (Enzo) last night

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #769 on: December 23, 2017, 01:46:49 PM »
I took a lot of time off over the past month so when Season 4 launched, I played a good amount.  I am Titan with an empty bar because I never used old MITB contracts, so my Top 8 is MITB Pro Titan Finn, Monster Pro Rowan, Monster Pro Itami and the Solo Event Titan Braun I got by way overplaying RTG last week with Beast Pro Charlotte and Beast Pro Natalya.  So perfect storm of playing a lot in last couple weeks with having enough MITB contracts for one and a half Titan cards when the cards launched.

Along with having the Finn early, I never spent Battleground points because regular WM33 cards didn't help - so I got a Monster card before I ever got a Beast card (Hideo Itami) and I got a special get 5200 credits for $20 for not playing in some time, so I used it to get get a Monster pack when they were on sale and got Monster Jinder and it came with a Beast Aiden English, which though weak, I pro'd quickly in Beast tier.  So my inactivity with a ton of MITB contracts and Battleground points paid off.

Just got boned with the Battleground reward though.  Got the two Summerslam 17 instead of Beast as the backup Champion reward, so useless Samoa Joe and useless Matt Hardy.  Monster card?  3rd Itami.  So unless I have a miracle pull to make a Monster pro soon, which I have been trying throughout the day with no luck, no Mick.  This happened Thanksgiving weekend too.  I finished Gargano EARLY but couldn't play for the Titan or Gooker just on strength of deck.

WAR sucks using my best cards because my two Monster pros, Rowan and Itami, are pretty sucky.  Much like MITB, I dropped my deck to my WM33 cards and unless I catch the rare sandbagger, I get a good amount of perfects, since I used event pros of Jinder, Hardyz, Black and Bayley with Charlotte, the best non-event in tier that pairs with Bayley.  I had a good streak of pulls last week but been roguh last couple days when I needed it.  Has anyone gotten anything through Challenge rewards?  I think I got a Jack Gallagher SS17 early on but basically only ever get Ultimates or Elites with the 25 ticket pack...
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #770 on: December 23, 2017, 02:18:29 PM »
I pulled the trigger on getting the mitb AJ. Need another 10k go make it a pro. Hopefully that will burst me into the monster teir.  I’m in dire need for divas again. I’m still sitting with a wm33 pro bayley as my 2nd highest diva card.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #771 on: December 24, 2017, 01:33:13 AM »
With 38 days to go or whatever, I'd say you are good.

I did the math before pulling the trigger on my Finn and then pro'd him early to boost my team to the next tier, instead of keeping them separate and more balanced.  Haven't had too much trouble.  I just find MITB so tedious that I've barely played that mode again since getting Finn, mainly just doing the daily challenges - even though I like the AJ and Jinder cards. I also have the solo Monster Charlotte, so part of me has debating playing enough to claim her, though I usually find it silly to not claim for event cards.

I won a KOTR for the first time in I don't know how long last night.  Woke up for my rewards.  I'm in Monster tier so I got a Beast Dean Ambrose and a Monster Bayley.  Wasn't as excited for the female as I usually would've been because I'm still holding out hope for something to push for the event card today but starting to think I am out of luck.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #772 on: December 24, 2017, 06:29:17 AM »
Shortly after I made that post, got a Monster Big Show off the board.  3rd Monster Pro and after I trained and pro'd enough to push me to compete for the event card.  While I was training him, I was not picking shards on the WM33 card so I got a bunch of shards to pull when I unlocked Mick.  About 3 pieces in, hoping with some doublers I can get him.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #773 on: December 24, 2017, 06:33:12 AM »
Yeah, my progress has definitely been slowed down some due to the fact that I don't play MITB.   It's just such a horrible boring mode.

Offline CookieMueller

• CXF Writer
« Reply #774 on: December 24, 2017, 06:29:02 PM »
I REALLY hate MITB but at the moment you have two choices - spend money or play MITB. Other than doing one of those two things you just have to be really patient and play the game A LOT to advance.

In my team there was a guy that joined and was just BARELY ss17, I was ss17++ at the time. But he got the Finn MITB and jumped above me and is now Monster++ and I'm just barely Monster. He rarely fully charges for TBG, he never EVER contributes to team events, but he's higher just because he plays MITB all day. Cool.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #775 on: December 24, 2017, 08:32:13 PM »
I'm ATTEMPTING to give enough of a damn to start stockpiling MITB contracts now, just because I'm assuming the next MITB cycle will have the winner of the women's rumble

Offline Sabre

« Reply #776 on: December 25, 2017, 10:06:41 AM »
Yeah, i thought that straight after getting AJ.  I miss the ad glitch from season 3 made this shit easier.  Ive got 5k contracts in 2 days.  Living on MITB is boring as hell.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #777 on: December 25, 2017, 05:05:15 PM »
Good point on MITB.  Guess I will need to start playing some in case.

I got the Mick yesterday with time to spare.  Puttered around with some WAR and Team Battleground today and managed to get my next Titan pull, Kofi Kingston today.  He's middle of the pack and I wouldn't be surprised to see him in an event.  Just hopefully a regular one as no way the team I am on gets there soon.
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #778 on: December 26, 2017, 02:26:17 AM »
I hate being stuck needing pros to move up the ranks.  The amount of single beast and monster I have is shambolic.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #779 on: December 26, 2017, 03:00:03 AM »
I hate being stuck needing pros to move up the ranks.  The amount of single beast and monster I have is shambolic.

That's where I was with my frustration being shut out of the event card this weekend until my miracle Big Show pull, which is a lower half pro of Monster.  I think I mentioned when I was trying to get him I had like 19 male singles and when claiming Battleground rewards this morning just got another in Akam with two more SS17 as the supplemental, which now are disappointing (first Mickie James and a 3rd Mojo).

Elimination Chamber is making things interesting.  Just got the materials to make a pro SS17 Tamina and a pro SS17 Lana.  Both are in the lower part of my Elimination Chamber deck but seeing that is coming up, seems worth training them to remove my WM33 Event Bayley and single Beast cards (think Billie Kay and Carmella are at the back of the deck).  The good thing is I do kinda dig the EC mode.
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #780 on: December 26, 2017, 09:08:44 AM »
I have 6 ss17 divas and can’t hit a pro.  Sick of it.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #781 on: December 27, 2017, 06:03:56 AM »
RTG preview is up and they put some of the holiday cards in again, so I will mention lower levels

SS Rock
HD Jericho
EL Holiday Stone Cold
UL Cena
WM33 Holiday Natalya
SS Orton
Beast Holiday BRAUN
Monster Angle
Titan HBK
Event Foley

All singles for me except Foley should be first event pro but I actually like the special holiday cards so this should be fun still
[img width=800

Offline CookieMueller

• CXF Writer
« Reply #782 on: December 27, 2017, 07:56:22 AM »
Kurt will be a pro for me which is bittersweet because I get a good Monster pro but it also means I have to play RTG.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #783 on: December 31, 2017, 01:42:01 AM »
I'm on +1/+2 with 56 more to go in Titan HBK. I think I'm pot committed at this point.

MITB AJ#2 is almost energized and I'm hoping the pro will get me close to M++. Working on a M pro Cena and Harper as well but realistically that needs to be done in Wild or MitB.

Stuck at Gold tier for PVP. I think it's realistic to go for 3 enhancement slots but I lose interest pretty quickly after that.
Starvenger

Offline Sabre

« Reply #784 on: December 31, 2017, 03:19:08 AM »
I’m in beast ++ need another pro to hopefully push me into monster.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #785 on: December 31, 2017, 01:54:22 PM »
Went on a long road trip this weekend and was passenger for Thursday and Sunday so I got a ton out of the way on the first day and could grind the last +2 tonight to get the 2nd Saint Mick for the pro.

Thursday may have been an all-time top new card day.  Even though I am Titan in tier, my top cards were pretty low Monster pros.  Early in RTG Thursday morning I pulled a Monster Roddy Piper for a new pro, then shortly later I pulled a Monster Cesaro out of nowhere.  My Team Battleground wrapped and in winning I got a Monster Braun and at least one Beast, which was nice seeing I had been getting mostly useless SS as my extras, though Beast Pros don't make my RTG deck anymore.  On top of all that, I won a KOTR and wound up with Monster Kofi, which becomes a pro (and my second best card til I pro the Event Foley) as well as my Beast reward for winning being a Beast Billie Kay, which is a pro and my 3rd best diva.

So got 4 Monsters, making two pros and a Beast pro female, all in one day.

Didn't play a ton on my trip, just tried to cycle through RTG matches during free time to make sure I got the pro.  I did get my next Titan pull shortly after getting HBK - Cedric Alexander.  Funny because I saw him in someone's deck during RTG and thought he'd be next, seeing he is a weaker one.  Still better than when I got the Titan Ladder though.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #786 on: January 01, 2018, 11:00:55 AM »
Assume Paige is the next event as she appeared on the game screen in the same spot the event card picture usually does.  Seems fast but I don't know if that is the new pattern in this game.

Got my latest Titan pull just a little bit ago trying to play Team RTG - Sasha Banks!  Was pretty excited for my first Titan female.  Haven't gotten a Monster diva pro yet.  Debating on doing the MITB contracts for Charlotte since I already have a solo but it can probably wait, especially if Paige is the event card this week.  Got a Monster pull today getting Rich Swann for the first time as well.  I swear I am getting every single low level male Monster.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #787 on: January 01, 2018, 11:03:17 AM »
Throughout the entirety of S3, the female event was always 4th.  I definitely won't be getting Paige, as my RD deck is only Monster+

I also seem to be failing at motivating myself to play MITB, even knowing there's likely gonna be a female in there next month.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #788 on: January 02, 2018, 10:05:02 AM »
I’ve burned myself out. 16000 contracts in 12 days. Once I pro AJ I might need a break.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #789 on: January 06, 2018, 05:45:06 AM »
Been fairly quiet couple days.  The BG rewards I have been getting were Monster Bobby Fish and Monster Eric Young. That and we did get as far as Big E, I keep piling on the Monster singles.

Itami in RD is a 2nd Itami Monster pro, I'm about 10 pieces into Paige.  Probably will drop deck for the Beast Dar or SS17 Dunne just because I don't have those.  Best pull I've gotten off the RD board (or off any board past few days) has been a SS17 Naomi.  If I pro her she should still make back end of my Elimination Chamber deck, so I have her in Wild right now.

Most interesting thing is I wrapped daily challenges last night to have 25 tickets again.  I feel like I only ever get trash things from there but last night I got quiet the surprise.  Didn't get the maximum (Titan) but the first card to pop up at me?  Monster Charlotte Flair.  Which makes my first female Monster pro.  So as sweet as some random Titan could've been in that pack, this feels a little bit sweeter.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #790 on: January 06, 2018, 11:53:40 PM »
Finished Neville early yesterday evening. With my top cards in I'm now at Titan for RD, so decided to go for Paige even though it's unlikely I'll get her in RTG, as Titan Paige might put me into Titan tier.

Discovered there's a limit to getting free plays on iOS. I don't know what that cap was, but it was at least 10.
Starvenger

Offline Sabre

« Reply #791 on: January 07, 2018, 03:25:03 AM »
Yep season 4 did away with the ad glitch.  the free plays seems to reset every evening however so you get them every day.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #792 on: January 07, 2018, 07:33:02 AM »
Got Paige. As expected, she pushed me (after some leveling) into Titan, so I claimed my female ladder card, and I got Brie. First Titan pull was Rusev.

I'm sitting comfortably top 2 in my Gold PVP.  Working to get that 4th momentum slot (which could be useful in RTG), but unsure that I'll be motivated to do anything in WAR next week other than avoid relegation.
Starvenger

Offline Sabre

« Reply #793 on: January 07, 2018, 08:35:39 AM »
i broke into monster with my AJ pro.  sickens the hell outa me ill reach titan and be able to get the event cards probably a month or so before a new tier and watch them be eaten as lvling fodder.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #794 on: January 10, 2018, 06:20:40 AM »
RTG Lineup for Paige came out, and it's great news for me.   Monster Roman and Titan Gallows are both pros, with Gallows being my first Titan pro.  2 days ago I had 3 monster pros in RVD, Enzo and Rowan, and since then I've made a pro out of Matt Hardy (PVP rewards), Luke Gallows (TRD), Aleister Black (board pull) and soon Roman Reigns.   Hopefully that Gallows Titan pro pushes me into Titan tier.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #795 on: January 10, 2018, 08:24:18 AM »
I havnt looked at the game since proing AJ. MITB killed my love for the game.  Ill get back into it in a few days to get contracts for the hopeful Rumble diva card.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #796 on: January 14, 2018, 11:44:09 AM »
I hear ya.  Trying not to feel the fatigue already since jumping back in.

I finished Paige with like an hour to go.  I am in Titan for my RTG deck now but I spent the bulk of the RTG trying to level new 'gets' - as I got the Monster Gallows from Team RD for a pro after getting Cena and Akam to make pros in a Team BG, followed by getting a 2nd Monster Natalya off the board during playing and then a 2nd Monster HHH from Team BG.  That plus claiming PVP points for a pair of Matt Hardys.

Since my team got into Titan for BG, I haven't gotten a Titan reward.  We've done three and first was best prizes just getting three Monsters - Cena and Akam making pros and a single Jeff Hardy I want to say. The next time through I got Almas and Cena (1st) and Ryder (3rd) Beast.  The last one was HHH Monster with Beast Neville (1st) and Bo (3rd).  I actually got a Beast Bo in the pack from Royal Rumble which was a surprise but WAR always feels like a grind after the better points and board picks off of EC/RR.

During my last pull on Team RD I had gotten a Titan Alexa, so that was nice seeing she is the best non-event female and this morning during RD I got a Titan Aleister Black.

My RTG deck as of the end of the event is:

Titan Event Pro Foley, Titan MITB Pro Finn, Monster Pro Cena, Monster Pro HHH
Monster Pro Kofi, Monster Pro Matt Hardy, Monster Pro Piper, Monster Pro Akam
Monster Pro Gallows, Monster Pro Big Show, Monster Pro Rowan, Monster Pro Itami
Monster Pro Itami (#2), Titan Event Braun, Holiday Beast Pro Braun, Titan Undertaker

Monster Pro Charlotte, Monster Pro Natalya, Titan Event Paige, Titan Alexa

Working on pro'ing Paige which will jump me higher.  I haven't even cared what supports I use these days though I leave my highest managers in - Beast Heenan and SS17 Maryse
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #797 on: January 14, 2018, 12:17:16 PM »
Im back into MITB, 4000 contracts this week.  I figured theres what 17 days? till the next rewards then another 30odd days to get the cards.  Should be fine.. but if there isnt a Titan diva ill be pissed. 

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #798 on: January 14, 2018, 03:11:38 PM »
That's pretty solid.  I'm still sitting around high 6000s, just playing whatever meets the daily challenges usually

Team RTG this week is Mixed Match Challenge themed

SS - Big E
HD - Becky
EL - Sami
UL - Alexa
WM33 - Braun
SS17 - Nattie
Beast - Nakamura
Monster - Asuka
Titan - Miz

Everything below SS17 is old hat for me, the Nattie is a catalog pro but won't even make EC deck for me if I pro'd it.  All the S4 are solo.  The Asuka is a nice get, I think.  Hoping my team will push for the Miz but I doubt it.
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #799 on: January 15, 2018, 12:28:34 AM »
My teams chat is blowing up for getting asuka. Never mind no one ever fucking plays the TRG events. I just throw in what ever card I’m trying to grind and come back in a few hours.