Author Topic: Europa Universalis series  (Read 169 times)

Description:

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
Europa Universalis series
« on: August 04, 2017, 02:18:33 AM »
I know Tekcop also plays these games. I have EUIII with all the addons. I got it on sale a few months ago. I'd have gotten EU4 but 3 was cheaper and I wasn't sure if I was going to be into a game that was billed as being insanly immersive...

400 gameplay hours later I'm still fucking addicted. I just started a game as Burgandy and for the first time ever I'm getting mission after mission with cores. I just got a mission that will give me cores on all/any of Italy that I can conquer.

My favourite to play as is usually the Byzantime Empire and try to recreate as much of the Roman Empire as I can. I usually play on a fairly easy (not the easiest or anything) level and without a lot of complicated settings because I just like to mess around rather than get super insane like a lot of the hardcore players do.

Anyone else play these games?

Offline Kahran Ramsus

Re: Europa Universalis series
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 03:51:23 AM »
I got EUIII years ago.  Like most of these games I like playing as England and trying to recreate the British Empire.  Alternatively, if I'm tired of England, I usually play as Spain (or Castille in this game).  I kind of suck at this one though. 

Offline muzzington

• Unbesiegbar
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 04:13:59 PM »
I got Hearts of Iron IV which is my first Paradox game. I mostly played it multiplayer with a streamer and it's a lot of fun. I've been meaning to get into the medieval titles for a while.

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 07:13:04 AM »
EU3 is on sale on steam for under 5 dollars right now. I'm still insanely addicted. There's just so many ways to play it.