Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Games, Tech & Toys / Re: WWE SuperCard! v5
« Last post by Sabre on Today at 08:42:20 AM »
Was casually charging for TBG and pulled a pro WM34 Flair.  Im interested again.
Food & Cooking Folder / Re: HEART ATTACK GRILL
« Last post by Damaramu on Today at 08:36:01 AM »
I like a big ol' loaded bacon cheeseburger as much as the next guy but nothing is less appetizing than food that advertises how unhealthy and likely to kill you it is. It's why I've never patronized the chain known as "Fatburger."

Fatburger is just an old timey fried hamburger. It's actually tasty, but I just got a regular bacon cheeseburger. I didn't start adding extra patties and shit.

I can't eat double cheeseburgers anymore unless they're a thin fried patty. If it's a restaurant like Red Robin that has a decent size patty and fixings then that's all I need. I don't know how anyone could do a double on something like that.

As for this. I've seen the Heart Attack Grill when wondering Vegas but never had a desire to go. I never have a desire for any food challenge type food. Mainly because I want to pick my hamburger up and eat it like a regular burger. When we start getting into these giant monstrosities that won't fit in your mouth and force you to eat a piece at a time then I check out.
Sports / Re: NFL Offseason Thread
« Last post by Damaramu on Today at 08:25:36 AM »
According to my twitter feed the Eagles released Mychael Kendricks as well.
MMA/Boxing / Re: The 2018 Upcoming and Rumored Fights Thread
« Last post by Lord of The Curry on Today at 08:23:35 AM »
Hector Sandoval is out of his fight against Jared Brooks at the Utica card and finally, motherfucking finally, the UFC have signed Shorty Torres to step up on short notice.

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY.
Sports / Re: NFL Offseason Thread
« Last post by Harley Quinn on Today at 08:04:10 AM »
Raiders acquired QB Christian Hackenberg from the Jets in exchange for a 2019 conditional seventh-round pick.

Eagles LB Paul Worrilow has been diagnosed with a torn ACL and will miss the 2018 season.
Wrestling / Re: JBL vs The World
« Last post by Damaramu on Today at 07:56:55 AM »
What a company man.

(before you all come after me my comment is tongue in cheek)
TV/Film & Literature / Re: And the Latest Cancelled Show Is...
« Last post by Epic Reine on Today at 07:54:31 AM »
I like that more series are seeing the writing on the wall and write seasons finales as the series send-off. Gives closure to millions of viewers.
Wrestling / Re: JBL vs The World
« Last post by Saddam of the 909 on Today at 07:51:12 AM »
Welp.
TV/Film & Literature / Re: And the Latest Cancelled Show Is...
« Last post by Saints_Fan_H on Today at 07:41:50 AM »
Shows should start filming two season finales just in case they don't get renewed. Tired of endings leaving me looking forward to the next season only for it to be cancelled.

Also: Cancellations would need to be announced sooner in this fantasy world.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10