Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v5  (Read 22328 times)

Description:

Offline Sabre

Re: WWE SuperCard! v5
« Reply #950 on: April 15, 2018, 06:54:49 AM »
Guy in my team pulled a pro wm34 orton.  im looking forward to seeing the stats.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #951 on: April 15, 2018, 07:37:33 AM »
Apparently the Flash is because they are rolling out a new event this week.  The rumor is it is a rename version of PCC... which is bad.

In news good for me, the Team Event this week is supposed to be Team RD for Samoa Joe, which is another WM34 pro for me!  So I have to make sure my team does it with the Flash going on.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline Sabre

« Reply #952 on: April 15, 2018, 07:40:11 AM »
PCC was basically War mode for event cards wasnt it?

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #953 on: April 15, 2018, 07:49:07 AM »
Kinda but worse.  Basically you racked up points and the top 1-5 got one set of prizes and I think you had to be Top 1000 or less to get the event card.  So it was just a pain in the butt grind.  The current events can be a pain but not as much of a chore as PCC was.
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #954 on: April 15, 2018, 07:52:06 AM »
I think PCC in season 1 is actually why i stopped playing until the original summerslam tier debuted.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #955 on: April 15, 2018, 08:29:37 AM »
Because the new event (Last Man Standing) starts next week and they want to hurry up and get to it. 

Edit:  well fuck. I didn't even see that there was another page

Kinda but worse.  Basically you racked up points and the top 1-5 got one set of prizes and I think you had to be Top 1000 or less to get the event card.  So it was just a pain in the butt grind.  The current events can be a pain but not as much of a chore as PCC was.

Pretty sure that by the time S2 hit, the threshold for getting an event card was increased to 2750, or somewhere around there.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #956 on: April 15, 2018, 12:54:58 PM »
Titan is HBK.  I had him from an earlier event though probably back end of my deck.  Just pulled him off the board now so this one will be number three.

Less than an hour in and someone has already gotten to WM34 card which is supposed to be Jeff Hardy.

Looking forward to proing Joe in the team event tomorrow at least.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #957 on: April 15, 2018, 02:45:00 PM »
The flash RD came at a good time for me, as my daughter has her first communion this coming Saturday.

Used a shit tonne of credits (1300) to get AJ. Figured what the hell.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #958 on: April 15, 2018, 03:20:27 PM »
Still looking for my first regular WM34 pro.   If the Heroic is a pro I *probably* won't go for it, since I didn't get the first part of the AJ card, but I might if I get extra time.

Edit:  Turns out the Heroic 34 (goddamn people are there already?) is supposedly Big Show.    Cool, don't have to worry about that then.

Online Kahran Ramsus

« Reply #959 on: April 18, 2018, 12:00:15 PM »
This latest update appears to be having a lot of problems.  I can't even get into the game right now.  It keeps wanting to update and when I go to the Amazon Appstore it isn't there.  I only get the option to open the program, only for it to boot me back into the App Store again in an endless loop.

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #960 on: April 18, 2018, 07:46:39 PM »
my wonderful team of Portuguese players blew up in some kind of fight and is gone...what will I do now!

Offline starvenger

« Reply #961 on: April 19, 2018, 01:23:03 AM »
So I guess the basic strategy of LMS is "hope you hit obstacles early and then run the table?" Otherwise it's a probability exercise.

I guess the really good thing about LMS is that if you're doing some of the lower fusions you've got plenty of fodder.
Starvenger

Offline Sabre

« Reply #962 on: April 19, 2018, 07:31:30 AM »
I actually enjoy it. Can we get tbg charges from it?

Offline starvenger

« Reply #963 on: April 19, 2018, 08:03:36 AM »
Nope. LMS + WAR is basically the worst Event/PVP combination if you're looking to charge for tbg
Starvenger

Offline JHawk

• Jim Cornette Guy
  • CXF Writer
  • Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
    • Smart Mark Radio
« Reply #964 on: April 19, 2018, 08:17:11 AM »
I'm just not doing a team until I get back from Cauliflower Alley because I don't need the stress and probably won't play while I'm gone anyway.

Not sold on LMS.  Don't hate it but I try to use events to build up cards and you can't do that with this event

Offline starvenger

« Reply #965 on: April 20, 2018, 01:53:48 AM »
Yeah it was kind of a pain to level up my 2nd AJ. Ended up throwing him into KOTR and had him as my "throwaway" play on WAR, since winning 2 or 3 matches doesn't really make much difference.

At Arena 30 now, and at the point where having only 3 female T pros is hurting me. My single WM34 Naomi isn't a guaranteed win, so have to work around her.
Starvenger

Offline starvenger

« Reply #966 on: May 09, 2018, 07:24:00 AM »
So doesn't look like they nerfed the Braun LMS any, so that's good.

But they reduced the number of cards to 10,000, so that's not so good.
Starvenger

Offline starvenger

« Reply #967 on: May 09, 2018, 08:57:14 AM »
A little more research, and top card aside, looks like everything has been nerfed.

1-2255 rank gets you a card that's better than a 34 event pro
2256-2575 gets you a card better than a 34 pro
2576-10000... hey here's a special Braun card.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #968 on: May 09, 2018, 10:33:31 AM »
I finished somewhere in the 9000s on HHH but not sure I will do that again on this one especially as people will probably be more competitive now.

I've had fair luck in this tier.  Weirdly enough I had tier pulls three days in a row as I got WM34 HHH playing RD on Sunday, pulled a WM34 Booker T on Monday night, I think playing Team BG and yesterday morning doing Team RTG I pulled a WM34 Ladder, which I was less frustrated about because it was very few resets since the Booker T the night before, despite being a worthless pull.

My latest Fusion was a 2nd HHH Titan and I am debating pro'ing it because it would probably be at the back end of my RTG deck but doesn't hurt at this point.
[img width=800

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #969 on: May 09, 2018, 11:23:56 AM »
I finished in the top 17k as only a Titan+ and I've improved since then so maybe I can do a bit better but I doubt it.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #970 on: May 14, 2018, 03:33:51 AM »
I didn't realize how hard they tanked that Last Man Standing card.  I knew they changed how many went out and it wasn't as strong as the HHH but i got bored and because the card looked cool, spent more credits than I should have and got in the 4600 range.  The fully leveled card is in like the same range as a Monster single.  Pretty much ensures I won't bother playing that event ever again, barring some massive overhaul.
[img width=800

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #971 on: May 14, 2018, 06:36:12 AM »
I got some decent fodder from the consolation card packs, finishing in the 25000 range but yeah I really hate this event.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #972 on: May 14, 2018, 06:47:40 AM »
Yeah unless they tweak it again, LMS is dead.   They overcorrected WAY too much after the HHH event

Offline JHawk

• Jim Cornette Guy
  • CXF Writer
  • Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
    • Smart Mark Radio
« Reply #973 on: May 14, 2018, 08:01:09 AM »
Didn't even bother with LMS once I saw 10,000 was the limit.

And of course the PVP was WAR so I had to play about 400 games to level my TBG cards.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #974 on: May 14, 2018, 09:07:28 AM »
Yeah i think im done with this for a while

Offline starvenger

« Reply #975 on: May 15, 2018, 01:14:27 AM »
Didn't even bother with LMS once I saw 10,000 was the limit.

And of course the PVP was WAR so I had to play about 400 games to level my TBG cards.
I think they've intentionally paired WAR with LMS to reduce the amount of draft picks you get per win, which reduces the number of resets, which reduces the chances of getting reveals and blocks.

It's a shame they nerfed LMS so much, as it is a fun mode.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #976 on: May 15, 2018, 01:29:31 AM »
I really think LMS would’ve been a suitable replacement for MITB, which I can’t even bring myself to play anymore, outside the days where I need one ticket to get the free pack and there’s a “go undefeated in MITB” task
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #977 on: May 15, 2018, 03:14:19 AM »
So they powered up the Braun cards after the fact but it still is meaningless to me.

Rank 4263 and it is less than a Titan Pro.  Instead of like 72000-something power when I first got it and got it to 75/75, now the power is 166425.  Better but still useless.
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #978 on: May 22, 2018, 08:42:20 AM »
Was casually charging for TBG and pulled a pro WM34 Flair.  Im interested again.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #979 on: May 30, 2018, 06:24:06 AM »
Event card this week is Batista, which is cool but seeing how awful they made Last Man Standing for Braun, I can’t see myself bothering unless I get really bored this weekend AND enough players have been turned off from the event that it requires low effort.  Even then...
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #980 on: May 30, 2018, 06:26:32 AM »
They announced on their forums (and literally NOWHERE else for whatever reason) that they've tweaked the rewards again for this LMS.   Ranks 2,000-10,000 are now going to be roughly equivalent to a regular WM34 pro, instead of the ultimate bullshit like last time.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #981 on: May 30, 2018, 07:45:18 AM »
I dunno if I really have he patience for all the grinding this game warrants. TBG has produced one wm 34 card for me and I’m maxing my charges twice a week. I’ve only had one board drop.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #982 on: May 30, 2018, 03:35:57 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out what's best to tackle LMS. Have 53 picks stockpiled so hopefully that can net me some reveals and blocks for the later rounds. Trying to get a 34 Miz leveled up as that would give me 8 male 34 pros. Getting Jax leveled and proed (to give me 2 female 34 pros) would be nice as well but Wild hasn't been working for me since LMS came online so I doubt that's happening.
Starvenger

Offline starvenger

« Reply #983 on: June 05, 2018, 01:30:33 AM »
So I got a 7k Bautista thanks to a boner move I made on my last LMS run (was losing and didn't close out in time). And after the match bonus he's still worse than my pro Fandango.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #984 on: June 05, 2018, 08:55:15 AM »
I feel pretty glad that I decided to skip LMS.   My RTG deck is almost completely full of WM34 pros, so I don't even really feel like it would be worth it for me to play it, since I almost definitely won't get a top card

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #985 on: June 05, 2018, 11:07:16 AM »
Yeah, I didn't bother with LMS and enjoyed the "weekend off" but have to admit even at the same level of a low end 34 pro, I don't have any down arrows currently - that would've been nice to pair.

Played basically the minimum for my team stuff lately so my Nia Jax Event cards are still not pro'd yet.  My team did finish Team RTG for the first time ever to get Sasha today.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #986 on: June 07, 2018, 06:38:26 AM »
So all of a sudden they announced on their forums that the second half of this Pete Dunne is going to be a flash RD that's starting immediately after RTG ends.   Normally this would mean a new tier is on the way

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #987 on: June 07, 2018, 06:43:49 AM »
Think it’s cool Pete Dunne is the event card but I don’t really need up arrows and bummed how lazy they’ve been with the pictures on the card.  Could’ve at minimum made it more interesting or special to do an image with the UK Title.

May go for the heroic this week just based on my schedule.  Supposedly the regular 34 on heroic is Edge, which is a solo like Sheamus.  I was happy to pull a solo 34 Liv Morgan last night then hit another quick pull in RTG this morning getting Cedric, which is a low end solo.

Trying to decide how I feel saving cards for Fusion Fury.  Behind on 34 Fusions from doing these last time thinking it was a limited event.  Mostly trash but the third one I did had net me a 34 Seth Rollins so I got suckered into thinking it was worth it. 

My next 34 Fusion still has two days but these are starting to eat up my support spots.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #988 on: June 07, 2018, 06:44:31 AM »
So all of a sudden they announced on their forums that the second half of this Pete Dunne is going to be a flash RD that's starting immediately after RTG ends.   Normally this would mean a new tier is on the way

Oh wow.  We were posting at same time. Interesting.  I feel I have better luck in he flash events but this seems pretty early for the new tier.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #989 on: June 07, 2018, 06:46:29 AM »

Oh wow.  We were posting at same time. Interesting.  I feel I have better luck in he flash events but this seems pretty early for the new tier.

It is definitely early for the next tier, but the giant influx of OP HHH's may have forced their hand.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #990 on: June 08, 2018, 08:57:20 AM »
I was at least expecting summerslam.  Guess ill hold fire before cashing in my contracts.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #991 on: June 10, 2018, 09:57:40 AM »
Had the time and resources to finish Heroic mode this week.  That was.. something I don’t care if I ever do again...
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #992 on: June 13, 2018, 01:24:48 AM »
https://wwe.2k.com/supercard/news/entries/surprise-a-new-tier-slams-into-wwe-supercard

New tier officially announced.   Goliath tier coming into the game later today

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #993 on: June 13, 2018, 01:53:21 AM »
Way too soon. I JUST hit wm34+

Offline fazzle

« Reply #994 on: June 13, 2018, 02:33:10 AM »
I agree that it's a really quick turnaround, but since my RTG deck is already full of WM34 pros, I won't complain.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #995 on: June 13, 2018, 03:00:37 AM »
I'm not sure why they bother with fusions anymore. Unless you pay or get lucky you're left with a bunch of singles that are rendered useless by the time you can pro them.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #996 on: June 13, 2018, 03:02:23 AM »
Yeah for the longest time females have been the only fusions that I would bother to pro, and even then I normally don't get them in time to be useful.   This tier was an exception though with me getting a Peyton pro early from fusions.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #997 on: June 13, 2018, 03:19:43 AM »
I’m okay with the new tier being here but more disappointed that the first event is likely to be sucky Last Man Standing, making it harder to get off to a good start in the tier without extreme luck, in my opinion.

My schedule was fairly open last few days so after managing the Heroic Dunne in RTG, I got the other heroic upgrade in RD.  Then he got trained in Team RD and pulled my 4th HBK 34 among other 34 singles, so there is stuff keeping me active despite the usual fatigue of the game starting to set again.

Agree on Fusions.  I pro’d HHH Titan tier because he hit the middle of my RTG deck and within a day or two, they launched 34 Fusions.  Haven’t done many due to first wave of Fusion Frenzy as discussed but that paid off with Seth in the event the other day.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #998 on: June 13, 2018, 03:32:40 AM »
They said that the Batista LMS was going to be the last one for a while as they're attempting to fix the mode.   Who knows how long that will actually be though

Offline fazzle

« Reply #999 on: June 13, 2018, 05:55:39 AM »
Vader RTG to kick off the tier.   I *think* it's Vader's debut in the game, unless he had a throwback at some point?