Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Games, Tech & Toys / Re: Dragon Ball FighterZ
« Last post by what.the.hell.have.i on Today at 04:04:37 AM »
I mean honestly, how many fighters do you need in a fighting game? I feel like most games have too many of them as it is. I long for the days of 8-12. I only main one fighter anyway.
Wrestling / Re: TWIW 1/22 - 1/28: RAW 25
« Last post by what.the.hell.have.i on Today at 04:03:20 AM »
Yeah, Matt losing clean, was.. odd. That's not how heels should be winning matches in a feud. I'm guessing this shit is going to be their usual 50/50 booking though, which is.. ugh. But whatever.
« Last post by cobainwasmurdered on Today at 04:02:57 AM »
no idea but I'm going to guess he means playable characters from context.
Cena is good casting yeah. It'll probably flop but I can see Cena getting love in it and coming out well like Rock did from some of his early efforts.
« Last post by what.the.hell.have.i on Today at 04:01:41 AM »
Maybe I'm out of the loop on DB stuff but what the fuck is a digger?
« Last post by Smues on Today at 03:51:46 AM »
I read somewhere that it only has 24 diggers. That number sounds way too low so I hope I'm mistaken. I also read that there will be 8 available in dlc. They can fuck off if both those numbers are right.
TV/Film & Literature / Re: 2018 Oscars
« Last post by Čœrêÿ Łåżárüß on Today at 03:51:44 AM »
That Get Out is receiving so much love is incredible. It's one of the few major releases of 2018 that I actually wanted to see and to go from "television comedian" to "Oscar nominated director/screenwriter" in the span of a year practically sets Peele up for life.
It's received a lot of revisionist love lately since FPS games feel so damn sterile. I've seen a big uptick in Duke Nukem 3D streams anyhow.

Honestly? Possibly great casting. Cena already looks the part and has the chops to deliver those one-liners. The big issue will be the rating, same as it was for Doom. If we get a PG-13 movie then it'll flop hard, if we get a hard R...it'll still probably flop but at least gain a cult following.
Current Events / Re: News That Doesn't Warrant a Thread 2017-2018
« Last post by Brodypedia on Today at 03:44:43 AM »
Bank of America will charge low-income customers $12 per month for their checking accounts unless they have a $1,500 account balance or monthly direct deposits of at least $250:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/bankofamerica-no-more-free-checking-for-customers-with-low-balances-1516625715?mod=e2tw
Wrestling / Re: Indy Compendium 2018
« Last post by Čœrêÿ Łåżárüß on Today at 03:41:13 AM »
For those of us who actively avoid the cesspool that is Twitter, can you c&p it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10