Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v5  (Read 18904 times)

Description:

Offline Sabre

Re: WWE SuperCard! v5
« Reply #950 on: April 15, 2018, 06:54:49 AM »
Guy in my team pulled a pro wm34 orton.  im looking forward to seeing the stats.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #951 on: April 15, 2018, 07:37:33 AM »
Apparently the Flash is because they are rolling out a new event this week.  The rumor is it is a rename version of PCC... which is bad.

In news good for me, the Team Event this week is supposed to be Team RD for Samoa Joe, which is another WM34 pro for me!  So I have to make sure my team does it with the Flash going on.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline Sabre

« Reply #952 on: April 15, 2018, 07:40:11 AM »
PCC was basically War mode for event cards wasnt it?

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #953 on: April 15, 2018, 07:49:07 AM »
Kinda but worse.  Basically you racked up points and the top 1-5 got one set of prizes and I think you had to be Top 1000 or less to get the event card.  So it was just a pain in the butt grind.  The current events can be a pain but not as much of a chore as PCC was.
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #954 on: April 15, 2018, 07:52:06 AM »
I think PCC in season 1 is actually why i stopped playing until the original summerslam tier debuted.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #955 on: April 15, 2018, 08:29:37 AM »
Because the new event (Last Man Standing) starts next week and they want to hurry up and get to it. 

Edit:  well fuck. I didn't even see that there was another page

Kinda but worse.  Basically you racked up points and the top 1-5 got one set of prizes and I think you had to be Top 1000 or less to get the event card.  So it was just a pain in the butt grind.  The current events can be a pain but not as much of a chore as PCC was.

Pretty sure that by the time S2 hit, the threshold for getting an event card was increased to 2750, or somewhere around there.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #956 on: April 15, 2018, 12:54:58 PM »
Titan is HBK.  I had him from an earlier event though probably back end of my deck.  Just pulled him off the board now so this one will be number three.

Less than an hour in and someone has already gotten to WM34 card which is supposed to be Jeff Hardy.

Looking forward to proing Joe in the team event tomorrow at least.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #957 on: April 15, 2018, 02:45:00 PM »
The flash RD came at a good time for me, as my daughter has her first communion this coming Saturday.

Used a shit tonne of credits (1300) to get AJ. Figured what the hell.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #958 on: April 15, 2018, 03:20:27 PM »
Still looking for my first regular WM34 pro.   If the Heroic is a pro I *probably* won't go for it, since I didn't get the first part of the AJ card, but I might if I get extra time.

Edit:  Turns out the Heroic 34 (goddamn people are there already?) is supposedly Big Show.    Cool, don't have to worry about that then.

Online Kahran Ramsus

« Reply #959 on: April 18, 2018, 12:00:15 PM »
This latest update appears to be having a lot of problems.  I can't even get into the game right now.  It keeps wanting to update and when I go to the Amazon Appstore it isn't there.  I only get the option to open the program, only for it to boot me back into the App Store again in an endless loop.

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #960 on: April 18, 2018, 07:46:39 PM »
my wonderful team of Portuguese players blew up in some kind of fight and is gone...what will I do now!

Offline starvenger

« Reply #961 on: Today at 01:23:03 AM »
So I guess the basic strategy of LMS is "hope you hit obstacles early and then run the table?" Otherwise it's a probability exercise.

I guess the really good thing about LMS is that if you're doing some of the lower fusions you've got plenty of fodder.
Starvenger

Offline Sabre

« Reply #962 on: Today at 07:31:30 AM »
I actually enjoy it. Can we get tbg charges from it?

Offline starvenger

« Reply #963 on: Today at 08:03:36 AM »
Nope. LMS + WAR is basically the worst Event/PVP combination if you're looking to charge for tbg
Starvenger

Offline JHawk

• Jim Cornette Guy
  • CXF Writer
  • Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
    • Smart Mark Radio
« Reply #964 on: Today at 08:17:11 AM »
I'm just not doing a team until I get back from Cauliflower Alley because I don't need the stress and probably won't play while I'm gone anyway.

Not sold on LMS.  Don't hate it but I try to use events to build up cards and you can't do that with this event