Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wrestling / Re: Does Gedo know how to book an effective heel?
« Last post by Baby Shoes on Today at 05:46:13 AM »
TV/Film & Literature / Re: 2018 Weekend Box Office Thread
« Last post by Saddam of the 909 on Today at 05:29:43 AM »
It isn't going to make a profit as Universal gets practically none of that.

I'm gonna go see it next week.
TV/Film & Literature / Re: 2018 Weekend Box Office Thread
« Last post by cobainwasmurdered on Today at 05:27:53 AM »
Skyscraper made 45 Million in China this weekend and 75 Million overall globally https://variety.com/2018/film/box-office/dwayne-johnson-skyscraper-china-debut-1202880541/ so it might have a chance to make a small profit still. Even when the movie is obviously shit China loves The Rock.
Leonard Fournette, RB

I don't know there's really one blueprint but being ugly helps. If you're a foreigner you should be big like Archer and Smith more than someone like Jay White. KES make little kids cry, I don't think jay is going to be doing that.

I think Minoru Suzuki is the best example of what a heel should be in NJPW. Not just specifically this run but all of his runs in the past. The reason they use more interference now for him is more because it helps him out because he's older I think. But the mercenary jerk who gets off on tormenting his opponents and being disrespectful is the classic Japanese heel. It always seems to get over better than the cowardly heel or someone who relies on interference too much.
Games, Tech & Toys / Re: What Are You Playing?
« Last post by The Valeyard on Today at 05:02:16 AM »
Fell back into Fallout New Vegas. I love that game so much. It might be one of my favorite games ever. Wish they'd remaster that.
TV/Film & Literature / Re: Jay and Silent Bob Reboot
« Last post by The Valeyard on Today at 04:52:18 AM »
He's officially been involved with more movies I didn't like than movies I do/did like. That being said, Mark Hamill better come back.
TV/Film & Literature / Re: The Doctor is in: the Doctor Who thread
« Last post by The Valeyard on Today at 04:49:55 AM »
The Christmas specials might be just part of a season if they aren't there. I think it was like that with The Christmas Invasion, at least.

I'm still wayyy behind on the Capaldi stories, but dude was awesome. Everything I wanted, which was basically House but in space. But yeah, I have pretty much 50+ years of Doctor Who stuff. Kind of a problem. Very good problem.
MMA/Boxing / Re: MMA General Discussion 2017
« Last post by The Paper Industry on Today at 04:43:22 AM »
I was trying to find out why a guy who recently lost to Chris Camozzi was billed ahead of Struve/Tybura, but then this dude he's fighting has over 1 million followers.

https://www.instagram.com/abuazaitar/?hl=en

I don't know who he is, but an MMA fighter making their UFC debut and having that much of a social media following is unheard of.
TV/Film & Literature / Re: The Doctor is in: the Doctor Who thread
« Last post by Harley Quinn on Today at 04:40:20 AM »
With a female Doctor on the way, I finally got around to watching & finishing up Series 1 (starting with 2005) & Christopher Eccleston as the lead. Such good stuff I dunno why I've never gotten around to this before. So charming, some dark stories, BBC British humor, and corny effects.

I'm also gonna try and watch the Christmas Specials in order with the DW series although a few don't seem to be on Prime (namely the first 3 or 4? Let me know if I'm wrong here) so I'll have to rely online.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10