Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Spoiler: show
I saw it but figured the match was worthy of its own post!

Is Josh and Steiner the biggest gap between tag team partners in terms of being badasses? Shame Scott Steiner's triumphant return to wrestling is being wasted on being the enforcer for an annoying heel commentator. This is like Vader in '05 all over again although I pray that Scott doesn't have a bad fall off the apron. :(
Sports / Re: NBA Playoffs 2017: Round 1
« Last post by Bible-Pounding Phony on Today at 12:35:40 PM »
No Blake and return of GO BEAR - think Utah will re-take the lead and the series

I mean, Clippers always start Mbah A Moute but he was paired with Mo Speights with Blake out.  Though they may get relief from all-time Clipper great Wes Johnson
One of main event matches at Slammiversary

Josh Matthews and Big Poppa Pump Vs Jeremy Borash and Joseph S. Parks

Also what does it say about me that I am more excited about Big Poppa Pump's return to TNA than I was for Goldberg's return to WWE?

Kamala - clearly you didn't see my spoiler tag  >:( and
this all came up AFTER I originally bumped the Steiner thread.  Such a great day.  I hope SID is at the next tapings but it is softball season
One of main event matches at Slammiversary

Josh Matthews and Big Poppa Pump Vs Jeremy Borash and Joseph S. Parks

Also what does it say about me that I am more excited about Big Poppa Pump's return to TNA than I was for Goldberg's return to WWE?
Current Events / Re: The Trump Presidency
« Last post by 209 on Today at 12:18:46 PM »
However, the poll is extremely misleading because Trump will never get to run against Hillary Clinton or anyone that tainted ever again.
Current Events / Re: The Trump Presidency
« Last post by 209 on Today at 12:16:21 PM »
I can see how in retrospect. The hypocrisy of the campaign while not bringing everything to the table other than criticizing Trump while claiming to go high when they go low is something everyone who isn't brainwashed can easily realize in hindsight. All the negative attack ads too. The candidate never tried to make anyone vote for them rather than against somebody else.

A lot more people would probably write-in Bernie Sanders or demand a different candidate if for some reason we were ever allowed to redo the vote.
OK - here is a return to the Impact Zone I can get into

Wrestling / Re: Indy Compendium 2017
« Last post by Detective Ventriloquist on Today at 11:14:39 AM »
Got to meet Hall and Nash at the HOG show last night. The show was whatever, so decent stuff, but nothing to write home about. Hall and Nash showed up very late. They were supposed to be there at 6, but they were coming from a convention in Philly and hit traffic. Got there at about 7:45, but they stayed to take pictures and sign autographs until everyone on the line was done. Hall was in great spirits, which was great to see.

Sports / Re: 2017 NBA Awards Discussion Thread
« Last post by alfdogg on Today at 11:09:19 AM »
So I came across an article from a site called thedreamshake.com, whose staff have managed to track down MVP votes from 64 of the 100 voters.  Not all ballots are complete, but they have gotten confirmed 41 first-place votes for Westbrook and 18 for Harden.  (3 for Kawhi and 2 for LeBron)  So unless the uncovered votes are astronomically in Harden's favor (like almost all the remaining first-place votes), Westbrook is going to be MVP.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10