Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wrestling / Re: Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins
« Last post by Super Leather on Today at 07:46:53 PM »
I voted for Dean. I look forward to his matches more and think he does a better job adapting to different situations and opponents. Rollins has some excellent matches under his belt, but has really lost a step since returning from his knee injury. Others have eclipsed him in his time away.
Games, Tech & Toys / Re: Microsoft Prattle v2
« Last post by Youth N Asia on Today at 05:04:10 PM »
This is definitely the first year I wish I had a PS4 because‚Äč XBox has had nothing exclusive to speak of while PS4 has Yakuza, Horizon and Switch has Zelda.  I really hope E3 brings news of titles I want to play because I may end up getting a Switch or PS4 in the fall instead.

Yeah. I bought the One because I loved my 360. Wish I would have saved the money. Other than Dead Rising 3 (fun) and 4 (total mess) there's nothing exclusive here for me. Sony is killing Microsoft with exclusives. Thankfully I have a PS4 (gift). I would have hated being all in on XB1
MMA/Boxing / Re: MMA General Discussion 2016
« Last post by Youth N Asia on Today at 04:44:52 PM »
Anyone watching TUF this year? Cody is coming off like a monster tool this season. It's kind of embarrassing
Current Events / Re: The Trump Presidency
« Last post by Sex Machine Gun on Today at 04:23:24 PM »
The Pope rules. "Are you kidding me with this guy?" is crashing repeatedly against his brain-to-mouth filter in that picture up there.
Wrestling / Re: TWIW 5/22 - 5/28
« Last post by Sex Machine Gun on Today at 04:19:35 PM »
I guess I'll be the first to say it: I miss Cena.
« Last post by BOW DOWN on Today at 03:42:35 PM »
Damn I forgot that match; I want my vote back
« Last post by Gervatheist on Today at 03:32:11 PM »
I saw the Dean-Y2J cage match live. Guess who I voted for.
Wrestling / Re: TRTSM Wrestling Images 2017
« Last post by Sex Machine Gun on Today at 03:31:01 PM »

This falls under "pictures which meant little to me when I was a child and saw it in WWF Magazine but has great significance now." I was a huge Bulldog mark as a kid.

My contribution:
« Last post by Sex Machine Gun on Today at 03:23:37 PM »
Dean, and not because I'm a serious mark for him. My vote is based on something that was alluded to earlier, and what makes him more intriguing to me despite not having a flashy moveset: I don't know what's going to happen in a Dean match as much as I know what's going to happen with Rollins.

If I'm honest, his athleticism and style take tremendous skill but Rollins's matches have never been interesting to me. My favorite match of his (besides the three-way match with Cena and Lesnar) isn't even a match per se but rather the finishes of the two matches at Wrestlemania 31 where he was involved.

EDIT: After my vote it's tied 14-14, and that's fair.
Wrestling / Re: Puro Love & Resources V2
« Last post by CWM on Today at 03:18:25 PM »
It's Fale. Fale is the most consistently pushed non-Japanese wrestler other than Omega and has had more IWGP title shots and done better in tournies. Everyone behind the top gaijin is pretty much even. They aren't going to mega push guys like AJ and Omega anymore I bet because of WWE plucking them. It'll be mostly their own talent or guys they developed like Fale and now Juice which makes sense.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10