Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Oh and I loved seeing Batista back and teasing matches with HHH and Orton
Smackdown 1000 was a fun show, just sucks that the Saudi show is such a black cloud over everything

I'm glad I got to see Rey-Nakamura......not a match I ever expected to see.  Usos-AJ/Bryan and the tag title match were fun too.  Becky continues to be awesome......"I don't like me.......I LOVE ME" was a predictable line but it was great.  I like Show being with the Bar for some freebird rules matches and 6 mans with New Day.
TV/Film & Literature / Re: Random Casting News
« Last post by no fact, no matter on Today at 02:05:05 PM »
I didn't even know there was an Annabelle 2.
Sports / Re: MLB Postseason Thread 2018
« Last post by Thrasher on Today at 01:45:32 PM »
Not part of the postseason but there is no offseason thread:
http://www.latimes.com/sports/mlb/la-sp-angels-anaheim-lease-20181016-story.html

I don't think they leave Anaheim because no one else wants them.
Wrestling / Re: Crown Jewel: What could go wro...oh my
« Last post by Amy pats fan on Today at 01:42:58 PM »
I still can't believe they're going thru with this show.  I mean, I'm not shocked, but it's such a bad look.  And the latest report is that he was tortured and dismembered while still alive before they injected him with poison because his screaming was so loud........

botched interrogation my ass.  and motherfuck Donald Trump for making excuses for our "great ally"
« Last post by Baby Shoes on Today at 01:36:25 PM »
I'm still surprised the tweeting to Snickers got the Moolah Battle Royal changed
TV/Film & Literature / Re: Random Casting News
« Last post by Baby Shoes on Today at 01:33:26 PM »
Vera Farmiga and Patrick Wilson have been confirmed to reprise their roles as The Warrens for Annabelle 3
« Last post by ViciousFish on Today at 01:30:18 PM »
Unless people make a big deal to their advertisers, they won’t do shit
« Last post by BorneAgain on Today at 01:28:14 PM »
Eight Americans in the "World Cup" tournament reeks of preemptive concern about international talent and passport issues with Saudi Arabia.
« Last post by Gert on Today at 01:24:54 PM »
It's interesting that JBL & HHH have shared the same line about change can't be made right away, yet following the almighty dollar doesn't put the WWE as the people to force the change, no matter how much they think they can. I also like that JBL mentioned Tribute to the Troops (which I always admire the Superstars that go, but they were on US bases every time so false equivalency, JBL).

I'm torn, the fact that the Saudi's are going to prepare a statement that it was an "interrogation gone wrong" is so fucking disgusting. That said I don't think I will ever give up my WWE Network subscription, I enjoy the library too much. But I also don't know how many people would have to cancel their subs to counteract the money for these events.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10