Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Sports / Re: Basketball Hall of Fame 2018 Finalists
« Last post by O=('.'Q) on Today at 01:08:48 PM »
So Kidd, Nash, and probably Allen are all locks.  I feel like Tina Thompson probably gets in on the first go-around, as well.  Not sure if there is a limitation on inductees off the top of my head, but Hill should probably get in as well.  And for sentimental reasons I'd like to see Rudy go in because I was a fan of those Rockets teams, even though I did root for the Suns against them.  Also, interesting that Tim Hardaway fell off the list while Mo Cheeks returned after falling off previously.
Sports / Basketball Hall of Fame 2018 Finalists
« Last post by O=('.'Q) on Today at 01:04:19 PM »
Players:
Jason Kidd
Steve Nash
Ray Allen
Grant Hill
Maurice Cheeks
Chris Webber
Tina Thompson
Katie Smith

Coaches:
Rudy Tomjanovich
Charles "Lefty" Driesell
Kim Mulkey

Also ex-referee Hugh Evans and Wayland Baptist University, who won 10 AAU National titles.
Wrestling / Re: Puro Love & Resources V2
« Last post by on Today at 12:09:06 PM »
Taichi is ready to make that next leap, my man. Okada better watch his back.
Wrestling / Re: Puro Love & Resources V2
« Last post by cobainwasmurdered on Today at 11:41:25 AM »
Anniversary Card for NJPW

NJPW “Anniversary Event” 3/6/18 [Tue] 19:00 @ the Ota City General Gymnasium in Tokyo
(1) Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Jushin “Thunder” Liger, Tiger Mask, KUSHIDA & Ryusuke Taguchi vs Yuji Nagata, Toa Henare, Tomoyuki Oka, Shota Umino & Tetsuhiro Yagi
(2) Katsuya Kitamura 7 Match Trial Series: Katsuya Kitamura vs Manabu Nakanishi
(3) Juice Robinson & David Finlay vs Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano
(4) IWGP Jr. Tag Championship 3WAY Match: [56th Champions] YOH & SHO vs BUSHI & Hiromu Takahashi vs Yoshinobu Kanemaru & El Desperado
(5) Special Tag Match: Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI vs EVIL & SANADA
(6) Special Singles Match: Tetsuya Naito vs Taichi
(7) IWGP Intercontinental Championship Match: [17th Champion] Minoru Suzuki vs Togi Makabe
(8) Anniversary Special Day Singles Match: Kazuchika Okada vs Will Ospreay

Kind of weak IMO. Ospreay/Okada is pretty unlikely to live up to Okada/TigerMaskW(Ibushi) from last year although I'm sure it will have more spiny moves. I like Makabe but he hasn't really brought it in the last several years, maybe he'll be able to kick it up a notch though. Taichi is terrible and Naito will have to be a miracle worker to get much out of him.
Wrestling / Re: 2018 Match of the Year Candidates
« Last post by cobainwasmurdered on Today at 11:34:19 AM »
updated the top post with the matches so far.
Wrestling / Re: TWIW 2/12 - 2/18: Ivory entering the WWE HOF
« Last post by cobainwasmurdered on Today at 11:29:54 AM »
raw to have a GAUNTLET match with all the Elimination Chamber (men's!) participants in it.

Adrian Beltre, 3B
Pick #1: Mike Moustakas, who it sounds like is gonna wind up destroying as a Yankee.

Pick #2: Luis Castillo, SP. Won't get another chance to draft him.
https://sports.yahoo.com/lebron-james-responds-fox-news-commentator-will-definitely-not-shut-dribble-225904686.html

This is the best weekend of the NBA, where all the countries in the whole entire world come and watch the greatest players in the world, no matter if they’re a part of Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, and I get to sit up here and talk about social injustice, equality and why a woman on a certain network decided to tell me to shut up and dribble. So, thank you, whatever her name is.”
---

Lebron is so great. He could have a future in politics when he retires.
TV/Film & Literature / Re: Black Panther
« Last post by cobainwasmurdered on Today at 10:50:05 AM »
roflmao. I'm hoping to see this within the next week or two. Really hyped.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10