Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v5  (Read 3372 times)

Description:

Offline fazzle

• CXF Writer
    • View Profile
Re: WWE SuperCard! v5
« Reply #500 on: April 18, 2017, 08:18:13 PM »
Got my latest pull after 240 resets (which felt like an eternity after what happened last week) and it's Brock.  Just a solo, but a nice one.

Offline starvenger

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: April 19, 2017, 12:55:43 AM »
RTG cards are up. There's a modification on the points, a bit of a throwback to S1 RTG I think, when they stuck 2 event cards at the end:

LG Kofi (25)
SV Finn (35)
WM Jey (75)
SS Emma (125)
HD Corbin (155)
EL Aries (180)
ULT Woods (200)
33 Miz (230)
Event Matt (270)
Event Jeff (270)

1565 points total = 313 five-point games, or over 60 hours of your life that you won't get back. Someone on the 2k forums noted that the last RTG was 1325.

Everyone seems worried about the grind, and given CD's thirst for $$$ I wouldn't be surprised to see lots of folks hit the wall playing Matt. I think that if/when I get Matt I'll have to max him out and try to get him pro'd as fast as possible. He's a good compliment to my MITB Taker.
Starvenger
#thankyoujoeybats

#thankyouedwin

Online Bible-Pounding Phony

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: April 20, 2017, 08:06:03 AM »
Went out of town early Tuesday morning and my team had claimed Joe around that time, so I really hadn't played the past few days.  The KOTR I had going netted me an EL Kofi which made a catalog pro, despite never really energizing my cards (it was a 33 KOTR).

Had taken today off of work as rest day following travel yesterday so started in with RTG a little later than normal this morning due to sleeping in.  Just got Emma but noticed the Rest Ad trick doesn't seem to be working to get more bouts... wonder if they finally caught on they were losing money.  Tried doing it in MITB which I have been so board with I still haven't been playing and that didn't work either.

Other fun thing, launched a KOTR a couple hours ago and someone already had Hardyz pros... so I expect to get squashed.

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

My Half.com Store - Get Your Movies, Games and Music on the Cheap!

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: April 20, 2017, 08:14:06 AM »
And I hop in to play a game after I post this and pull 33 Ken Shamrock from the board for a new pro.

Offline starvenger

• View Profile
« Reply #504 on: April 20, 2017, 08:19:46 AM »
Other fun thing, launched a KOTR a couple hours ago and someone already had Hardyz pros... so I expect to get squashed.
Glad I started a KOTR last night instead of this morning then.
Starvenger
#thankyoujoeybats

#thankyouedwin

Offline fazzle

• CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: April 20, 2017, 05:41:43 PM »
Made the finals of my KOTR.   Got a third Undertaker for my reward.  Think I'll wait until I have Hardy pros before I start up another one.

Offline starvenger

• View Profile
« Reply #506 on: April 21, 2017, 12:12:08 AM »
Nice. I still have no regular 33 pros.

50 points into AA. Have 40 titles banked so that should help me get through Miz/Matt quickly (I hope).
Starvenger
#thankyoujoeybats

#thankyouedwin

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: April 21, 2017, 09:34:36 PM »
This RTG is a slog when you have to work. Currently still getting +5s on the Ultimate card though i'm starting to drop a card or two now. I'm hoping 3s take me well into Miz WM33 card as I've got no chance otherwise, I think a Hardy is not obtainable.

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: April 21, 2017, 09:36:13 PM »
tbh I think I lucked out on this KOTR since I only have 3 33 pros (Event HBK, Event Brock and MITB Taker). Not complaining.

How's your situation with the female cards, Adam?

(edit) and pulled John Cena as my KOTR runner up reward.No pro.

And now I'm playing a team called SemenSlurpers on TRTG. Nice to see that CD's chat filter doesn't extend to team names...

Just an update where I mentioned about getting a single, it was of course a single Carmella Ultimate card that I got. Probably the only single Female Ultimate card I didn't have. My divas are WM33 single, Ultimate Pro and two Elite Pros.

Offline starvenger

• View Profile
« Reply #509 on: April 21, 2017, 10:22:24 PM »
I lost in QF and got Sasha, who I didn't have.

Had 60 titles banked so started using them partway through woods. Now 60 into Miz to start the day.
Starvenger
#thankyoujoeybats

#thankyouedwin

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: April 22, 2017, 01:42:42 AM »
I might get Matt after all, i'm 155/230 into Miz and just about winning 5s still so we'll see how far the 3s take me too when the time comes.

I've just made the final of KOTR so i'm sure we can all agree i'll have another single male ultimate.

Offline fazzle

• CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: April 22, 2017, 04:04:49 AM »
Just found Baby Shoes as a 5 pointer, 115 into Jeff.

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 22, 2017, 04:27:50 AM »
Oh sweet.

I haven't spotted anyone yet but I am 175 into Jeff.  Someone on my team just said they had the event card glitch and got 2 Matts.  I know there's a glitch out there being sold but curious if he elaborates as someone did ask him.

I don't even have my deck at full strength right now.  My 1st round out from KOTR the other night was a 2nd UL Dana, which made the 4th best diva in my deck so I trained her and got her pro'd last night but leaving her at 0 and my 33 Shamrock pro at 0 til I can launch a new KOTR in a few hours and hopefully leveling those after the start give me a jump.  Lost 3-2 in the first round as the 5 seed again, so expecting to get bumped.  If I don't lose here, I am definitely losing to the 1 seed who has an incredible stacked deck.  Though after this event, winning KOTR isn't super important because I'll have four event pros...

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: April 22, 2017, 05:21:13 AM »
I might get Matt after all, i'm 155/230 into Miz and just about winning 5s still so we'll see how far the 3s take me too when the time comes.

I've just made the final of KOTR so i'm sure we can all agree i'll have another single male ultimate.

IT WASNT A SINGLE MALE!!!!

It was a Single (white) female, Alexa, takes my total to six single divas in Ultimate.

Shocking luck on my part. I have the Miz card at least, 20 into Matt and still just just about winning on 5s.

Offline starvenger

• View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 22, 2017, 10:38:54 AM »
80 into Jeff right now. Still have 10 titles to burn so hopefully I can use them all on +5 matches.
Starvenger
#thankyoujoeybats

#thankyouedwin

Offline fazzle

• CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: April 22, 2017, 12:15:18 PM »
Got up to 220 into Jeff before hitting the 5 point wall, and then just finished the rest on 3s.

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 22, 2017, 12:31:36 PM »
Got tight at the end but I got 265 on 5 pointers.  Then because I had three matches available anyway I did a 3 and two 1s.

Offline starvenger

• View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 22, 2017, 12:55:35 PM »
Hit the 5 point wall 100 into Jeff. Pulled HHH after 200 resets. Decided to start a kotr with my 33 Joe, HHH and Miz since they I still need to max their match bonuses.
Starvenger
#thankyoujoeybats

#thankyouedwin

Offline fazzle

• CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 22, 2017, 04:30:39 PM »
Not sure how many resets it was, since I got a new phone on Friday and lost my count, but I just got my latest WM33 pull, a SECOND second wind.  Goddamnit.

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 22, 2017, 05:30:42 PM »
Good work guys, I eventually got my pity pull, a +645 CHA DECK Maryse card. For those keeping track, my only non-event pulls so far have been support cards.

155 into Matt so looking like i'll hit it, i'm starting to lose the odd 3 match now so it'll be a grind most of the day today but it'll be worth it for my first WM33 pro.

Offline starvenger

• View Profile
« Reply #520 on: Today at 12:42:30 AM »
Nice work Adam.

Made it to 256 on 3s. With 14 points left and fighting to win 3s I'm switching to 1s for the rest of the event.
Starvenger
#thankyoujoeybats

#thankyouedwin

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: Today at 02:32:05 AM »
Very similar to me (one card removed) as it turns out 3s took me all the way to 257/270 on Matt, I was losing two out of every three (quitting before the game ended) so stuck with the threes and then just played the last few 1s.

Still annoyed that i've had no genuine pull though.

Offline fazzle

• CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: Today at 09:36:20 AM »
Yeah, that's rotten luck Adam.  Hopefully the RNG  starts working in your favor soon.