Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v5  (Read 14064 times)

Description:

Offline starvenger

• View Profile
Re: WWE SuperCard! v5
« Reply #700 on: July 18, 2017, 11:12:55 PM »
But where's my Jericho Event card?
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 19, 2017, 05:26:33 AM »
Turns out the stats on the mystery card were a lie (or CD is trolling now) and the card is Mae Young. Not only is she a down arrow SPD/CHA, but she has the *exact* same stats as Bayley.

Edit:  It actually is Mae, but with the stats on the card that were posted yesterday.   Also based on the event preview, ALL cards in RD are female.

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 19, 2017, 12:37:01 PM »
Did they have to put a pic of her age 100 on the card?

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 30, 2017, 03:12:13 PM »
Chris Jericho TRD tomorrow.  I think it's really happening!

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #704 on: August 02, 2017, 06:08:30 AM »
.........nope.    WM33 Rock event card.   God.  Fucking.  Damnit.

Offline Sabre

• That's How I Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: August 05, 2017, 12:07:59 AM »
This is the first I've put any effort into getting an event card. Got rock with a day to spare.

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #706 on: August 10, 2017, 06:20:28 AM »
New tier finally announced, Summerslam '17 Tier.    Looks like they just recolored the WM33 design

Offline Brogue Kick Hooligan

• Hello!
  • New Poster Who Should Be Posting
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: August 12, 2017, 03:03:22 PM »
Wow, even if it's just a recolor I really like that look. It's weird, I really liked the way S2 Summerslam tier cards looked too. Just a weird coincidence I guess.

Offline Sabre

• That's How I Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: August 13, 2017, 09:50:29 AM »
I got event rock pro'd this is the first time i actually put some effort into it.  Well pleased.

Offline starvenger

• View Profile
« Reply #709 on: August 15, 2017, 02:28:26 AM »
Nice work. Congrats.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #710 on: August 16, 2017, 05:21:37 AM »
Update is out on all the app stores, but (naturally) the servers aren't back up yet.  Update claims to have "over 100 new cards" so, assuming they aren't counting pros in that, we finally have a huge tier again.    Also the update claims to have "changed how support card pulls are handled" which hopefully means they no longer count as your reset.

Edit:  It also looks like Angle is the first event card of the new tier, due to the gallery on WWE.com.   He's listed as a POW/CHA proc, despite TGH/CHA being his top two stats.  I gotta assume something is gonna change there.

Edit 2:  App is up and running again!   Looks like it's 75 base cards in the tier, got Rusev as my freebie who seems to be one of the weaker ones again somewhere in the middle, not weak like I originally thought.

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #711 on: August 17, 2017, 11:16:00 AM »
So I decided to spend all my MITB contracts on board pulls to try and get some early SS17 pulls, and I'm glad I did!   Got Luke Harper after 90 resets, and then got Jason Jordan after 282 more!   He's the SS17 card in RD this week so early pro for me!

Offline Sabre

• That's How I Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: August 19, 2017, 05:41:33 AM »
I pulled finn.  Such a shame he doesnt make my deck until i get some pros.

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #713 on: October 16, 2017, 04:06:38 PM »
http://www.wwesupercardgame.com/its-time-for-some-spooky-fun/

So, much like the other WWE mobile games (Champions and TapMania) Supercard is also getting some zombie material.  This seems like it's a directive from WWE if they're all suddenly doing it.   The pumpkins sound like they're going to work just like the Easter eggs did in NHL Supercard a few years ago, where you get one of a specified tier (Ultimate or higher) and then they eventually hatch into a random zombie card.  Seems like something different at least, and whatever the first zombie I get will likely be my new champion, just cause it's out of the ordinary.

Also, is anyone else on here still playing Supercard?   I know Star is because he's in my team, and I'm assuming Baby Shoes is still playing a bit, because I saw him as a SS17+ team in the last RTG.

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: October 16, 2017, 04:32:08 PM »
I play it but I only just got to the ultimate tier the other day despite having played it for probably 7 months now

Offline CookieMueller

• CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: October 16, 2017, 06:10:46 PM »
I play, I'm on a really good SS17++ team and have got the most recent event cards. One thing I will say is that my team is undefeated in tbg since they added ss17 cards and I still haven't got one from a pack there. Most of my teamates have pulled multiple ss17s from bg packs. Really weird.

I wish I played wwe video games so I could have justified buying the Cena Nuff wwe 2k18 for all the supercard cards.

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #716 on: October 16, 2017, 06:23:22 PM »
Yeah, even with the "upgraded" TBG odds, the reward packs are still crap.   I think I'm something like 1/18 when it comes to getting SS17 cards from SS17 TBGs.

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #717 on: October 17, 2017, 03:02:56 PM »
Woo, pulled my first pumpkin off the board!  Yeah, it's only an Ult so it'll be worthless to me, but it's a cool picture that I'll hopefully be able to use on a ss17 card

Offline CookieMueller

• CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: October 17, 2017, 03:25:24 PM »
I haven't gotten one yet but I haven't played a ton tonight. I was gonna buy a couple pumpkin packs but four people from my team bought packs (some of them multiple packs) and all got ultimates. No thanks.

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #719 on: October 18, 2017, 05:59:19 AM »
I play it but I only just got to the ultimate tier the other day despite having played it for probably 7 months now

I'm honestly surprised that even with minimal play you're only in Ult after 7 months.   I figured that seven months worth of login rewards on their own would be worth more than that.

Offline Sabre

• That's How I Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #720 on: October 18, 2017, 08:36:54 AM »
I’ve pulled two ult and two wm33 pumpkins. The event card looks amazing.

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: October 18, 2017, 09:20:40 AM »
I dunno, I never joined any teams (i tried once or twice and they never DID anything) and on the daily rewards I usually got the worst option. I only really started hitting the events hard the last couple months and I've started to climb faster but still slow. It's a good time waster.

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #722 on: October 18, 2017, 09:33:34 AM »
I’ve pulled two ult and two wm33 pumpkins. The event card looks amazing.

Are those board pulls or pack pulls?  Cause if you've pulled 4 pumpkins off the board already, you have way better luck than most.

Offline Sabre

• That's How I Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: October 18, 2017, 06:09:47 PM »
im Always exploiting the ad glitch to max draft pics to grind for tbg.

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #724 on: November 01, 2017, 05:35:13 AM »
Season 4 is coming later this month

http://www.wwesupercardgame.com/season-4-approaches/

Not a reset, but 3 new tiers at the same time like S3.   New Elimination Chamber game mode.   Revamped PVP system and KOTR.

They also had some kind of conference call about the new season, and I'm shamelessly stealing this breakdown from Reddit, cause I'm sure as fuck not going to listen to that

Three new tiers - Beast, Monster, Titan
More than 250 new cards including legends like Stone Cold and Macho Man as well as up and coming NXT talent
New unified PVP system
New game mode: Elimination Chamber
Climb your way through leagues: Bronze, Silver, Gold.. earn exclusive rewards
New subsystems including a new momentum system which earns you a boost for next week’s league
Earn competitive points to earn exclusive rewards
King of the Ring gets “refresh” - “We want to get players in and out of the action faster”.. new incremental rewards as you progress through rounds
New open challenge system - helps you walk through systems you might not be familiar with while giving hardcore players daily objectives to complete
Brand new art style from the ground up. New environments - Raw, SD, NXT. Tons of new animations.. eg climb the ladder and grab the briefcase in MITB.
New catalog star system to help track progress to help users show/brag about collection
By popular demand (nobody wants this) they’re adding attitudes into chat

Offline Sabre

• That's How I Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: November 01, 2017, 08:31:56 AM »
great, now i wont be able to get event cards cause im struggling to hit SS++

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #726 on: November 01, 2017, 08:33:46 AM »
If it's like the S3 launch where they went right up to Ultimate tier for events like a day or two after the season dropped, nobody will get the first few event cards except for the people that spend thousands on packs

Offline Sabre

• That's How I Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: November 01, 2017, 08:40:18 AM »
So far ive only got Drew as a pro.  Missed zombie taker by 30 points which was my own fault admittedly.  Dont talk to me about the team event AJ.  my team didnt even try

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #728 on: November 01, 2017, 09:02:53 AM »
That sucks to be on a team like that.   If mine ever gets another open slot, I'll let you know

Offline Sabre

• That's How I Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: November 01, 2017, 09:21:41 AM »
Cheers.

I have a pro'd balor ss17 fusion which is nice.  the team just seems to care about TBG which has more than outweighed its welcome.

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #730 on: November 01, 2017, 09:34:25 AM »
My team generally runs 2 a week, one at the start of the solo event and one at the start of the team event.   I've gotten a grand total of 1 SS17 card out of somewhere around 20-22 TBGs

I'm at the point where I'm silver starring lesser male pros, but I still need 2 more SS17 female pros to have a full SS17 pro RTG deck

Offline Sabre

• That's How I Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: November 01, 2017, 08:03:18 PM »
I’ve been pretty lucky. I’ve hit about 4 tbg ss17 cards. But the elusive diva pros still evade me.  I’m trying to get enough contracts for mitb Nattie. But with the new tiers incoming. Might hold fire and build them up.

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #732 on: November 02, 2017, 05:38:16 AM »

Oh my god, the Beast tier cards look fucking hideous.

Offline Sabre

• That's How I Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: November 02, 2017, 02:10:18 PM »
That is horrible.

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #734 on: November 03, 2017, 06:05:07 AM »

On the other hand, the Monster cards are pretty cool looking

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #735 on: November 08, 2017, 05:09:02 AM »
http://www.wwesupercardgame.com/season-4-preview-unified-pvp-leagues-and-the-elimination-chamber/

So they previewed the Elimination Chamber mode coming in S4, and the big news is that it requires TEN female cards.   That's pretty fucking nuts.

Offline CookieMueller

• CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: November 10, 2017, 08:57:09 AM »
Yikes..start saving your ultimate females!! D:

I have the event Alexa and will get a pro Lana out of this rtg. Other than that my females are a real shitshow.

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #737 on: November 10, 2017, 12:14:06 PM »
Luckily I'm going to be prepared as I have 2 ss17 pro women and had 7 wm33 pros that for some reason I hadn't traded away, and then yesterday pulled ss17 Naomi to make a 3rd ss17 pro.

Also, it sounds like the update is going to definitely be next week (Wednesday, probably) as they're going to be temporarily locking KOTRs on Monday in preparation.

Speaking of KOTR, they're changing the system again.  It's only going to be 25 hours long, but it's going to be a system of non stop 2/3 elimination matches, making me wonder when the fuck they expect us to sleep.

Offline Sabre

• That's How I Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: November 13, 2017, 06:26:28 AM »
I have one pro SS17 diva in the works currently grinding (lana) and bayley as my wm17 pro.  THATS ALL I HAVE with a reasonable strength for the new tier.  I hope i pull a ss17 pro diva with the log in reward cause i have about 6 singles.

Offline CookieMueller

• CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 15, 2017, 07:22:40 AM »
My team is looking for another member. We play TBGs quite a bit and always get the team cards. The owner of the team is the craziest supercard player possible. He will get 50+ shards every trd and like 1,200+ points every trtg.

If anyone that plays regularly (honestly if you charge all the way in TBG and get like 10 shards/200 points you're good) needs a team this is a really great one. I've improved so much in my 4 or 5 months with them.

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #740 on: November 15, 2017, 08:15:48 AM »
So they announced on twitter that there's no event card this week.   They're still going to do RTG, but it will only go up to a regular Titan Eric Young.   Next week they'll do RD with a Titan event card.   Either way, I won't be getting either one of them.

Offline Sabre

• That's How I Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: November 15, 2017, 10:45:16 AM »
Well the team I’m on launched a tbg as soon as the fucking update went live.  I’ll join cookie once I can actually leave.

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #742 on: November 15, 2017, 10:46:19 AM »
And they took the servers back down due to too much traffic.    From what I was able to see, the new KOTR looks like fucking garbage, as *only* the winner gets a card of their tier.

Got Sami Zayn as my Beast freebie

Offline Sabre

• That's How I Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: November 15, 2017, 11:07:32 AM »
I really don’t like the new layout. From what ive seen elim chamber isn’t available yet.

Offline CookieMueller

• CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: November 15, 2017, 01:00:01 PM »
I got No Way Jose as my freebie. I don't hate the new layout. It's annoying because it's new but I hope to adjust to it. The tickets thing is pretty cool if the pull ratio doesn't end up being shit.

Sabre, I'll let you know if they add someone else, so you don't leave your team for nothing.

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #745 on: November 15, 2017, 03:12:39 PM »
I really don’t like the new layout. From what ive seen elim chamber isn’t available yet.

EC is on a weekly cycle with War mode and Royal Rumble mode.  So EC will be available either next week or the week after.

RTG got pushed back by 12 hours, which is probably the right move considering how laggy the servers still are.

Offline Sabre

• That's How I Roll
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: Today at 12:10:27 AM »
I got No Way Jose as my freebie. I don't hate the new layout. It's annoying because it's new but I hope to adjust to it. The tickets thing is pretty cool if the pull ratio doesn't end up being shit.

Sabre, I'll let you know if they add someone else, so you don't leave your team for nothing.

I left my team. The owner disbanded it.

Offline CookieMueller

• CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: Today at 03:30:23 AM »
They already added somebody. There are good teams to be found on the wwesupercard reddit though. That's where I found the one I'm on.

Offline fazzle

• View Profile
« Reply #748 on: Today at 05:29:00 AM »
My progress so far in S4:

After getting Sami Zayn as my freebie I was stupid and bought a Beast pack from the store, and boy am I glad I did!   I got Beast Ciampa from it, meaning I'm getting a Beast pro already from RTG!  Then last night I pulled Beast Rick Rude from the board, and later got Beast Gran Metallik from the 25 ticket daily challenge pack.   My first Beast TBG ends in 40 minutes (and thankfully TBG gives a guaranteed Beast card)  so I'm hoping I can beat the odds and get a second pro already.