Author Topic: Walkouts R Us: Now it's Nia  (Read 799 times)

Description:

Offline Mik

• Lightswitch Rave!
    • View Profile
    • Neville Longbottom
Walkouts R Us: Now it's Nia
« on: October 17, 2017, 06:38:48 AM »
Rumor that Nia Jax pulled a Neville last night. I don't see why she'd have any reason to be upset but anything is possible.
Show loose women what I'm workin' with.

Offline Hawk 34

• View Profile
Re: Walkouts R Us: Now it's Nia
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 08:08:53 AM »
Probably well aware Asuka gonna take that killer role she's inhabited for the last year and her push will decrease even further on the Raw brand as is.

She also had a viable modeling career before her foray into the family business and has even done a few spot appearances in that world since, so she has options. 

Offline Damaramu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 11:02:30 AM »
I can't decide if WWE is a good place to work or not. Everyone raves about it while there but most don't have kind things to say after they leave. But then you have guys that still swear by the place that don't work there anymore. Then again they could just be angling to have a job again.
From what I can tell it's still not as bad as WCW but isn't exactly awesome.
I watched RAW. I thought it sucked. The usual problems and such.

Offline The Amazing Rando

• Apparently Smart?
    • View Profile
    • A Horrible Premise
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 11:10:27 AM »
I can't decide if WWE is a good place to work or not. Everyone raves about it while there but most don't have kind things to say after they leave. But then you have guys that still swear by the place that don't work there anymore. Then again they could just be angling to have a job again.
From what I can tell it's still not as bad as WCW but isn't exactly awesome.

It's good if you're a top dawg making bank, otherwise it seems like a slog unless you can find a niche to sit in and get a decent fanbase and even remotely relevant TV time and feel like the company isn't going to pull the rug out from under you at any given time. I'm assuming if you don't care about randomly not being on TV for weeks/months at a time but still make good money you gloss over the shit but if you're trying to be the next big superstar you will probably find yourself very disappointed most of the time.

I don't know if Nia left or not, but it's not like she was impossibly dominant in the women's division. She was the wall you had to pass before you go to a title shot but that isn't a spot that usually leads to holding the title itself. Also, she might have a modeling career but I'm assuming most of the bigwigs in the company think she's trash because she isn't thin and blonde. That's gotta be a rough work environment.
A Horrible Premise - Episode 47: COMING SOON TO BURMERANG - an improv comedy game show podcast about creating 'horrible' tv shows.

Opposite Attractions - a comedy design podcast where two idiots design their very own theme parks.

Bro, Do You Even Tweet?

Offline 209

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 05:50:58 PM »
@davemeltzerWON
Several are thinking about it, as far as asking Cody, it would make sense to do that but you'd have to ask him.

Several is in reference to talent wanting out of WWE.

Offline Damaramu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 12:51:22 AM »
It's probably not the guys we think and will probably end up being guys like Swagger who won't do a damn thing. I base this on nothing but my own pessimism.

Offline Hawk 34

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 01:31:30 AM »
Time for Zack Ryder to join Bullet Club Woo Woo 2 Sweet

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 05:08:42 AM »
Good clear out the shit that's just wasting space. Nia was a botch machine that looked like she was going to kill someone so if she left I'm not bothered that I won't be seeing her.

Wwe is a shit employer and always been. If wrestlers are starting to seek other options like the WCW era that's great but the indies can only support so many stars and njpw is only going to sign so many people.

Offline 209

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 05:32:50 AM »
It's probably not the guys we think and will probably end up being guys like Swagger who won't do a damn thing. I base this on nothing but my own pessimism.

Considering guys like Jack Swagger hung around for 10 years prior to finally being fed up, I find that unlikely. It is probably the guys who waited years to sign with WWE in the first place. Maybe Bary Riot if we're lucky.

Offline 209

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 05:38:09 AM »
Wwe is a shit employer and always been. If wrestlers are starting to seek other options like the WCW era that's great but the indies can only support so many stars and njpw is only going to sign so many people.

My counter to that would be that this would hurt guys like Jack Swagger more than anything else. Instead of the high booking fees they command, obviously nobody would book them at those rates anymore. Meanwhile indy feds could spend that money on bringing in somebody who will actually draw for them. A rising tide lifts all boats. This is also a situation where even the most ardent WWE fans are tired of their product.

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
    • View Profile
    • Spinning In The Tray
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2017, 05:39:55 AM »
Good clear out the shit that's just wasting space. Nia was a botch machine that looked like she was going to kill someone so if she left I'm not bothered that I won't be seeing her.

That's my thought process as well.  New Japan is doing well, but they still aren't an economic powerhouse.  We keep hearing how well the Young Bucks and Bullet Club are doing, but I want to know how much a NJPW mid-carder makes as a comparison (I know they have fewer expenses in relation to someone in WWE).  If this sudden influx of talent expecting more than they made in WWE suddenly flood the market, some of those guys may be in for a rude awakening.

Offline 209

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2017, 05:43:40 AM »

That's my thought process as well.  New Japan is doing well, but they still aren't an economic powerhouse.  We keep hearing how well the Young Bucks and Bullet Club are doing, but I want to know how much a NJPW mid-carder makes as a comparison (I know they have fewer expenses in relation to someone in WWE).  If this sudden influx of talent expecting more than they made in WWE suddenly flood the market, some of those guys may be in for a rude awakening.

I don't think everyone expects to make more than they do in WWE. I think they would like to be creatively satisfied, work with good talent, and control their gimmick. This is also possibly the worst period of WWE creative-wise. I don't think anyone in the entire world dreams of going to WWE to work with Jinder Mahal. Big Show has made comments about the working environment at Raw that make the whole enterprise sound pathetic.

It also goes without saying that our generation and the ones following it have a much larger independent streak than those before it.

Offline Damaramu

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2017, 06:37:06 AM »
What did Big Show say about RAW?

Offline Hawk 34

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2017, 06:54:07 AM »
The usual spiel about house shows is where the wrestlers are happiest because it's just a wrestling show and there's no bullshit where he has to waste his time if he's even used and if he is, it's a dumb bit that serves no purpose.

The same song and dance he's been doing for about 5 years.

• KOAB
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2017, 07:06:22 AM »
Going by the ratings of the past RAW it appears Big Show is a bigger draw than Roman Reigns since his cage match with Braun did better in that department than this one. Also the RAW a few months back that had Nia Jaxx wrestling for nearly 30 minutes to end the show did better.

I used to say in chat that I didn't think reuniting The Shield would do anything because going by the past three years I think it is of them being separated did irreparable damage to each one of them. Also the fact that at least when I think back on The Shield run... around half the memories of it involve being involved with Daniel Bryan in some sort of fashion. I imagine there's quite a few fans who see it that way too.

The Nia thing isn't a big one on the surface level considering who it is... but as a whole it possibly can be a breaking point considering the options for women now over in Japan. A lot of females in the WWE are paid terribly when it comes to how much merch they sell and seeing as how the Divas Era never ended when I look at the title picture and see each viable woman involved in it currently is a cast member of Total Divas, including Nia.

Offline Kahran Ramsus

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2017, 07:20:59 AM »
@davemeltzerWON
Several are thinking about it, as far as asking Cody, it would make sense to do that but you'd have to ask him.

Please be Orton.  Please be Orton.  Please be Orton.

Offline 209

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2017, 08:20:13 AM »
The usual spiel about house shows is where the wrestlers are happiest because it's just a wrestling show and there's no bullshit where he has to waste his time if he's even used and if he is, it's a dumb bit that serves no purpose.

He also said that now, sometimes the wrestlers aren't even told what they're doing until the commercial break prior to their segment.

Offline Kahran Ramsus

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2017, 08:32:47 AM »

He also said that now, sometimes the wrestlers aren't even told what they're doing until the commercial break prior to their segment.

No wonder people have been tripping over their promos more often lately.

Offline CENA ❤️ ORTON

• I WILL NEVER "PIMP"
  • CXF Writer
  • Gary
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2017, 09:08:31 AM »
@davemeltzerWON

Please be Orton.  Please be Orton.  Please be Orton.

Unless he receives a career ending injury or fucks up really bad backstage, Orton ain't leaving until he retires. Hell, he'll probably be an announcer or go the HBK rout if that happens.

I could see someone like Dolph leaving being a huge deal. He's not huge in the company, but he also isn't someone like Bo or Ryder. He's been there a while and has been something of a big deal off an on again, and people recognize him as a big enough star. Plus he's been there a while, so him leaving being a sign to other guys who have been there a while, or guys that are huge stars or in the eyes of fans should be huge stars and title holders (Shinsuke, Finn or AJ) that hey, there are alternatives/maybe this isn't the place you wanna stay.

I AM THE CHEESE! I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW!! I AM BETTER THAN BOTH THE SALAMI AND THE BOLOGNA COMBINED!!

"This Whole Thing Smacks Of Gender," i holler as i overturn my uncle's barbeque grill and turn the 4th of July into the 4th of Shit

• KOAB
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2017, 09:11:09 AM »
So why haven't Bo and Bray worked anything in about two weeks? Them Rotunda Boys about to take Bullet Club over by force.

Offline 209

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2017, 09:12:06 AM »
https://www.si.com/wrestling/2017/10/18/wwe-wrestling-news-neville-bullet-club

This says that Neville walked out for a host of reasons. He also found out that Austin Aries will make more than him over the next few weeks despite traveling and working less. So this idea that talented guys can't make more outside of WWE may be wrong. I have a hard time believing Aries would be in massive demand.

• Nia Jax will return to WWE from her company-granted leave of absence, but make no mistake: Jax holds more leverage than many people believe.

Jax is unhappy with her current creative and pay scale. Her relation to Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson—the two are cousins—provides her with leverage that many others would simply not have in this situation. Jax is 33-year-old Savelina Fanene, who flourished as a plus-sized model prior to her career in pro wrestling. Jax also has a very unique look, and could combine independent dates with a return to modeling. But the safe bet is that she will return to WWE, this time with a larger paycheck.

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2017, 09:13:54 AM »
Bray is a serious method actor man. he's in full Sister Abigail mode right now. You can't just turn that on and off.

Darren Young on the other hand? I hear he's got a great super kick.

• KOAB
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2017, 09:21:44 AM »
https://www.si.com/wrestling/2017/10/18/wwe-wrestling-news-neville-bullet-club

This says that Neville walked out for a host of reasons. He also found out that Austin Aries will make more than him over the next few weeks despite traveling and working less. So this idea that talented guys can't make more outside of WWE may be wrong. I have a hard time believing Aries would be in massive demand.

• Nia Jax will return to WWE from her company-granted leave of absence, but make no mistake: Jax holds more leverage than many people believe.

Jax is unhappy with her current creative and pay scale. Her relation to Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson—the two are cousins—provides her with leverage that many others would simply not have in this situation. Jax is 33-year-old Savelina Fanene, who flourished as a plus-sized model prior to her career in pro wrestling. Jax also has a very unique look, and could combine independent dates with a return to modeling. But the safe bet is that she will return to WWE, this time with a larger paycheck.

WWE fans gotta realize it's no longer 2010 anymore and as long as these guys want to put in any actual effort to get bookings and promote themselves then they'll probably make much more money than about 90% of the roster. Just look at the cruiserweights who don't really get any house shows, get paid less than the women for the video games(and it's not like the women make much), and get screwed over in every regard... I don't know how anyone could think why they wanna be in WWE right now unless they were a top 10 guy.

A company from the UK like Progress can do a tour over here and draw about what WWE does on average outside of a few big events this year.

Offline 209

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2017, 09:35:09 AM »
The reality when most of the roster makes less than $200,000 a year and works at least 200 dates a year, and that's $750 a night is a pretty harsh reality. That isn't counting traveling dates and promotional things which you're supposed to do for free. Then the part where for most of those nights you have nothing creatively satisfying to go out there and do, and you have to pay all your expenses/health insurance on top of that. You also don't get to choose your gimmick or even be allowed to say what you want to in a promo to get your program over. Meanwhile your body is dying on you from working so much, never choosing where you want to work, and never being at home.

Then on top of that if you were there before the Network came into existence, they took a big chunk of your pay and told you to go fuck yourself even though you work just as hard as before.

Offline what.the.hell.have.i

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2017, 09:39:13 AM »
Is the Aries making more solely based on wrestling dates? Because he also just wrote a book and is doing a huge tour to promote it.
You should probably put your bandit hat on now.

Offline 209

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2017, 09:40:15 AM »
Is the Aries making more solely based on wrestling dates? Because he also just wrote a book and is doing a huge tour to promote it.

According to the article, yes, that's what it sounds like.

Offline Thrasher

• Owner of Too Many Jerseys
  • I AM THE MASCOT CHAMPION!
    • View Profile
    • Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2017, 12:59:51 PM »
So why haven't Bo and Bray worked anything in about two weeks? Them Rotunda Boys about to take Bullet Club over by force.

Rumor has it that Bo is ill.

Anyway, look no one stays at the WWE for life. I would take a WWE gig for a few years and then try to cash in the indys.
Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought

http://sportsfinds.blogspot.com

Offline Broward

• THUGBUTT CHEATERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2017, 04:05:47 PM »
Damn, am I the only one that likes Nia?

Offline Thrasher

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2017, 05:29:52 PM »
I like her entrance and she seemed decent in the ring. I think she should have spent a little more time in NXT.

• KOAB
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2017, 05:47:32 PM »
She needed two more years down in NXT. There's been a few flashes here and there but she's way too green to be in the spot she is and I doubt she's gonna improve at the rate of someone like Braun.

Offline OldSchoolWrestling

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2017, 01:37:44 AM »
I like her entrance and she seemed decent in the ring. I think she should have spent a little more time in NXT.
Her entrance to me was a little weird in that thy focus on her eyes and I think they are going for a look of disgust at the crowd but it sometimes came across to me as an uncomfortable or nervous look.

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

• Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2017, 01:54:57 AM »
I really like Nia, but I think that she was pushed before she was ready for that spot, because of how badly they wanted a monster heel on the main women's roster. They'd have been better off signing Alpha Female or Viper instead of waiting until the MYC, and shotgunning one of them to the main roster.

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2017, 03:52:56 AM »
Nia botches a lot. Way too many times where she looks like someone is going to get really hurt. If she had had more time in NXT maybe she could have been something but as it was I was just waiting for her to mess someone up.

She seems like a really great person and didn't really fit the big monster role either because she was so pretty as well. WWE kept announcing her weight and we all knew why.

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2017, 04:05:17 AM »
Meltzer from the observer https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/77cxx3/won_meltzer_on_the_purported_mass_exodus_of_wwe/
All of this stuff in a short period of time has led to stories going around regarding a mass exodus from the company. I don’t buy that at all. There are guys who will explore options when their contracts are up, and really only a few of them. For the most part, unless you are young and single and not supporting a family or a special case, or somebody like Bryan who just loves wrestling and is determined to do so and WWE won’t let him (and he’s the only guy in the world in this situation), and you can make good money on the indies, I don’t see people making that decision on their own. It is possible there will be a guy here and there, and if I was in the position of not being used well, I’d explore it, but there’s not a lot of guys who can do better on the outside, especially now. The only reason to leave is if one is totally miserable and really wants to prove themselves, and if that’s the case, they probably could be happier and shouldn’t be scared of not being in WWE. Drew Galloway and Cody were major successes being gone, Galloway it wasn’t his choice, but in hindsight it ended up being the greatest thing for him. Cody was his choice but he had a plan set up and it probably worked out even better than his greatest expectations as a lot of things fell into place. But the speculation and rumors going around about a mass exodus are way overblown.
He also notes that both ROH and NJPW are "overloaded" right now and not looking to add many more guys.

NJPW is for sure overloaded with foreign talent, a lot of which the Japanese fans don't care that much about. They could stop using those guys of course which would really fuck over ROH but there's only so many people they can push.

Offline Damaramu

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2017, 04:16:39 AM »
We need a rich guy with a TV deal to start a new promotion! Yeah I know, it's not going to happen.

It'd be nice if GFW had their shit together because these guys could go there and make it into something viable maybe on ROH's level to create competition. Nothing will compete with WWE again IMO.

Who foreign wise do the Japanese fans really care about? Kenny, Juice and Fale? I do think they'd care if Juice wasn't around as I think he's pretty over there.

Offline Thrasher

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2017, 04:54:51 AM »
Billy does own the NWA so that might lead to something.

I think it's really hard to make money if you're a promoter. Booking the venue, marketing the event, paying security, *optional* paying talent, it's not worth it.

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

• Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2017, 05:35:08 AM »
She seems like a really great person and didn't really fit the big monster role either because she was so pretty as well. WWE kept announcing her weight and we all knew why.

That having been said, it continues to bother me personally that they don't announce the women's weights. Since they used to do it, back when they were at least paying lip service to taking women's wrestling seriously in the eighties, the fact that they continue not to feels like a holdover from the Divas era.

We need a rich guy with a TV deal to start a new promotion!

No, what we need is for an established, moderately successful (for indie values of 'success') promotion where the promoter's smart enough to not fuck his shit up by trying to reach for too much, too soon to find a money mark, who's willing to not interfere.

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2017, 02:30:13 PM »
I like Nia a lot, she's one of my favorite women in the company but not for wrestling reasons. I like her on social media. As far as in-ring, agree with everyone that she should have stayed in nxt, I still can't believe they pulled her from there. I went and saw one of her last nxt matches live and remember watching it, even then, thinking how green she was. And she hasn't improved much.

Offline Damaramu

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2017, 03:20:28 PM »
You are right about social media. She seems like someone that would be really fun to hang out with and let loose. She doesn't seem to take herself too seriously which is pretty awesome.

Offline Mik

• Lightswitch Rave!
    • View Profile
    • Neville Longbottom
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2017, 03:23:01 AM »
Apparently Nia will be back for the European tour, so either she got what she wanted (more $) or this was overblown.

Offline Epic Reine

• Reine of Terror
  • Death Pool Winner
  • Epic Reine
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2017, 03:30:44 AM »
Willing to bet the latter.

Offline Hawk 34

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2017, 05:50:50 AM »
You are right about social media. She seems like someone that would be really fun to hang out with and let loose. She doesn't seem to take herself too seriously which is pretty awesome.

I’ve always said that of all the females in the company, she seems to be the most embraced by the entire locker room and lot of that comes from her direct influences specifically Rock’s mom who is pretty much the most beloved human to all pro wrestlers since Nia has that mama bear mentality  to go with her cool sister personality that allows her to basically to be the only female who hangs with the guys at least according to Jericho.   

The stories of Nia & Jericho at hotels during European tours is pretty funny as the recurring bit that Jericho doesn’t believe Nia is in The Family.

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
    • View Profile
    • Spinning In The Tray
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2017, 06:45:39 AM »
Apparently Nia will be back for the European tour, so either she got what she wanted (more $) or this was overblown.

People never make sweeping assumptions based on a tiny bit of information.  ESPECIALLY on the internet!

Offline 209

• Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2017, 07:04:47 AM »
Probably more money. Can't piss off the Rock, the Usos, and Roman Reigns.

Offline Mik

• Lightswitch Rave!
    • View Profile
    • Neville Longbottom
« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2017, 07:23:36 AM »
Yeah I've seen a lot of people say "well being related to The Rock didn't help 3 minute warning"... granted a shit ton of people are related to the Rock but I don't think people realize just how closely related Nia is. She is at his house constantly and always with him/his mom. When Rock's mom almost died in that car accident a few years ago, Nia (pre-WWE) was in the car with her.

• KOAB
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2017, 07:43:23 AM »
http://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/article/kevin-owens-not-appearing-at-argentina-chile-live-events-for-personal

Maybe more guys just need to take some time off here and there.

If they gotta do stuff on house shows that they're not allowed to do on TV for a false finish... they probably need to do this more often now.

Offline what.the.hell.have.i

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2017, 12:52:27 AM »
Yeah I've seen a lot of people say "well being related to The Rock didn't help 3 minute warning"... granted a shit ton of people are related to the Rock but I don't think people realize just how closely related Nia is. She is at his house constantly and always with him/his mom. When Rock's mom almost died in that car accident a few years ago, Nia (pre-WWE) was in the car with her.
Also, isn't Nia actually related to him (cousins through his mom)? The rest of the Samoan "relations" they talk about are just because Anoa'i and Maivia decided to be "blood brothers" one day..
You should probably put your bandit hat on now.

Offline Epic Reine

• Reine of Terror
  • Death Pool Winner
  • Epic Reine
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2017, 04:11:02 AM »
https://www.si.com/2017/10/25/wrestling-news-nia-jax-dwayne-johnson-wwe

Nia didn't wanna lose to Sasha. She called The Rock for advice and he told her to walk. Nia's got stroke ya'll!

Offline Damaramu

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2017, 09:32:35 AM »
Why does Nia think she deserves to be beating anyone? Yeah she's big but she's fucking dangerous in the ring and just plain awful. It's ridiculous someone this bad and dangerous in the ring can have that kind of pull.

Offline The Amazing Rando

• Apparently Smart?
    • View Profile
    • A Horrible Premise
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2017, 09:44:09 AM »
Why does Nia think she deserves to be beating anyone? Yeah she's big but she's fucking dangerous in the ring and just plain awful. It's ridiculous someone this bad and dangerous in the ring can have that kind of pull.

Yeah, it's not like they asked her to lose to Dana Brooke. Sasha's a cornerstone of the division and has more upside than Nia ever will. Nia bitching about losing to Sasha would be like if Heath Slater was like "well fuck you guys, I ain't about to get pinned by Seth Rollins"
A Horrible Premise - Episode 47: COMING SOON TO BURMERANG - an improv comedy game show podcast about creating 'horrible' tv shows.

Opposite Attractions - a comedy design podcast where two idiots design their very own theme parks.

Bro, Do You Even Tweet?