Author Topic: Trump FAKE NEWS (?) CONSPIRITORIUM  (Read 9397 times)

Description: Per request

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
Re: Trump FAKE NEWS (?) CONSPIRITORIUM
« Reply #200 on: January 16, 2018, 03:58:02 AM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-ratings-dagong/chinese-agency-dagong-cuts-u-s-sovereign-ratings-to-bbb-from-a-idUSKBN1F50OU?il=0
The growing reliance on the debt-driven mode of economic development will continue to erode the solvency of the U.S. federal government, the Beijing-based ratings agency said.

In December, U.S. President Donald Trump signed into law a package of tax cuts that will add $1.4 trillion over a decade to the $20 trillion national debt.

“Deficiencies in the current U.S. political ecology make it difficult for the efficient administration of the federal government, so the national economic development derails from the right track,” Dagong said.

--
Brian Krassenstein 🐬‏
@krassenstein

Haitian government claims ousted dictator ‘Baby Doc’ Duvalier laundered stolen money through Trump Tower. Trump signed deed.

Less than a week after Trump called them a 'shithole' Haiti just bit back hard!!
--

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #201 on: January 20, 2018, 12:08:14 AM »
All the lulz:

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #202 on: January 23, 2018, 04:35:26 AM »
Angry WH Staffer

@AngrierWHStaff
 2h2 hours ago
More Angry WH Staffer Retweeted Jim Sciutto

You thought the "Sessions pressured Wray to fire McCabe" thing was just a coincidence?

Nope. Selective leak from Mueller to let POTUS know the obstruction of justice probe is going full-throttle.
----
Conan O'Brien
@ConanOBrien
We know Trump watches Fox News commercials because he just put a reverse mortgage on the White House.

--
Common Cause‏Verified account
@CommonCause
BREAKING: We just filed a complaint with the @FEC & @TheJusticeDept alleging @realDonaldTrump's $130,000 hush money to Stormy Daniels is a violation of federal campaign finance law
-
Brian Krassenstein 🐬
‏krassenstein
BREAKING:  New reports from The Independent indicate that Trump's voter fraud commission requested records for all Texans with 'Hispanic surnames' as a part of their voter fraud investigation.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #203 on: January 26, 2018, 10:37:36 PM »
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/2120625/president-donald-trump-scots-golf-course-russian-mafia-dirty-cash/
Witness Glenn Simpson told the House Intelligence Committee the money trail to “golf courses in Scotland and Ireland” was “concerning”.

He claimed financial statements obtained by his firm Fusion GPS for a dossier on Mr Trump, right, showed “enormous amounts of capital flowing into these projects from unknown sources”.

And the former journalist added: “During the 90s he became associated with Russian mafia figures.

“The evidence that has developed, since he took office, is that there is a pattern of surreptitious contacts that supports the allegation of an undisclosed political or financial relationship between the Trump Organisation and people in Russia.
-----
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/26/donald-trump-refrigerator-air-force-one

The Trump administration has signed a $24m contract with Boeing to replace two food chilling systems aboard Air Force One, the president’s plane, according to reports.

The systems are two of five such “chillers” aboard Air Force One, which must be equipped with a refrigeration capacity to handle 3,000 meals, according to military specifications.

---
http://oppositionreport.com/ceo-destroys-trump-on-live-tv-asks-him-the-question-we-all-want-an-answer-to-video/

Joe Kaesar: “I work for Siemens”

Trump: “He says he works for Siemens but he’s the *President* of Siemens”

Joe Kaesar: “Don’t you work for your country?”
-----
Nick Jack Pappas
@Pappiness
Lost in the Steve Wynn sexual predator story is that he brought female employees up to his office where he kept intimidating German Shepherds who only responded to commands in German.

Everyone associated with Trump is a Bond villain.
-------

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #204 on: January 27, 2018, 07:26:19 PM »
Rogue WH Snr Advisor‏ @RogueSNRadvisor
More
Trump getting coaching from legal team for Mueller interview - they even hired a "fake Mueller." Trump won't let him work, though - keeps walking out when tough Q's get asked.
Ed Krassenstein‏ @EdKrassen
More
BREAKING: According to the @washingtonpost, Trump is seeking to get the Devon Nunes “Memo” released. This is so he can further undermine the Mueller investigation and give him more bogus ammo to fire Rod Rosenstein. Expect something YUGE really soon! Perhaps next week!

http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/moved-out-melania-trump/7618/

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #205 on: February 05, 2018, 07:54:52 AM »

http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/stock-market-plunges-again/7781/

Various economic indicators have been quietly telling us for months that Donald Trump’s bad policies were putting a damper on the booming Obama economy. On Friday the stock market, which is usually the last indicator to get the hint, plunged by a symbolically ominous 666 points. Today things got even worse, as the Dow Jones closed down by another 1175 points. Seven percent of the stock market has vanished in two days. It’s confirmation that the economy is indeed on edge, and it’s also a strong signal that smart money is now betting against Trump surviving this.

#TrumpSlump

Bill Kristol
@BillKristol
The memo is and is intended to be a distraction. Mueller has flipped Gates, is talking with Corallo, may be close to indicting Trump family members and is about to enter a confrontation with Trump on testifying. Maybe Congress should focus a bit more on protecting Mueller?
--
Kyle Griffin‏Verified account
@kylegriffin1
Israeli investigative reporter Ronen Bergman says the Israeli intel Trump revealed to Russia’s Foreign Minister last year goes far beyond reports at the time, is of “the most secretive nature” and “could jeopardize modus operandi of Israeli intelligence.”
--
http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/michigan-wisconsin-mueller/7029/ 
Mueller is seeking to prove that the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee provided this voter data to the Russians.

This is the most specific confirmation to date that Mueller is indeed seeking to prove that Trump and his Republican allies did in fact rig the outcome of the election by illegally conspiring with Russia to alter the outcome.
--
Pesach 'Pace' Lattin  ⏺

@pacelattin
The USA will be bankrupt by March the CBO says unless it takes out TRILLIONS in loans.

This is how bad Trump is doing. He's about to bankrupt the United States, and we will have to take the biggest loans ever.

He is trying to run it like he did. Bankruptcy.
---

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #206 on: February 11, 2018, 01:11:35 PM »
https://truepundit.com/melania-trump-demanded-spiritual-cleansing-obama-clinton-white-house-removal-pagan-demonic-idols/

White House evangelical Pastor Paul Begley said first lady Melania Trump demanded that the White House be spiritually cleansed and that pagan, demonic items and artificats from the Obama and Clinton years be removed.

In his book, My Life, Bill Clinton explained that he and Hillary attended a voodoo ceremony where an alleged “spirit arrived,” participants rolled flaming torches over their bodies and walked on hot coals and, at one point, a person bit off the head of a chicken.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #207 on: February 15, 2018, 03:33:15 AM »
Pesach 'Pace' Lattin  ⏺
@pacelattin
We are learning this morning that the Trump family once claimed two years ago the same thing: that they were victims of a powder attack.
No one was ever found and NYPD considered it a possible scam by the Trumps.
---

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #208 on: February 19, 2018, 02:50:04 AM »
Bill Kristol
@BillKristol
Rick Gates was Paul Manafort's right hand man. I suspect Manafort would have told him everything--including what Trump confided to Manafort privately. The Gates plea deal is more than Gates flipping on Manafort. Gates has things to tell Mueller about Trump. And he's telling them.

===

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #209 on: February 20, 2018, 02:02:59 AM »
Pesach 'Pace' Lattin  ⏺
@pacelattin
Mueller's New Case is all about Ukrainian money laundering and why Manafort was hired by the Trump Campaign. 
Van Der Zwaan is the son in law of a Russian billionaire oligarch.
This is how the money was laundered to Trump. 
Boom.

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #210 on: February 20, 2018, 02:16:59 AM »
SurveyMonkey polling from the first week of February shows a similar pattern: 89 percent of Republicans said they approve of Trump’s handling of his job as president. And the share of Republicans who “strongly approve” — in the mid-50s for much of last year — is up to 61 percent.

But broken down by party ID, it turns out Trump is more popular among Republicans than W. or Poppy Bush, Gerald Ford, or even the beloved Ike. At 7.20, he trails only the Gipper (8.03) in the esteem of his fellow partisans. To put that in context, Trump’s rating among Republicans is higher than JFK’s (7.09) among Democrats.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/trump-trails-only-reagan-among-recent-presidents-in-gop-love.html

if i stop posting, you know they got me

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #211 on: February 20, 2018, 03:00:01 AM »
Definitely a group of people who should be in charge of everything. The best judgement. The biggest.

Offline Damaramu

« Reply #212 on: February 20, 2018, 03:08:37 AM »
I think the love is definitely a by-product of people wanting to say they love him to spite Dems and other "snowflakes".
I watched RAW. I thought it sucked. The usual problems and such.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #213 on: February 21, 2018, 03:28:01 AM »
Pesach 'Pace' Lattin  ⏺
@pacelattin
There is a reason Giuliani is not working for the White House.
He is the next to be arrested I believe. He is in deep trouble about Alfa Ban

---
TheBeat w/Ari Melber‏Verified account
@TheBeatWithAri
"They were all lying" - Fmr. Trump aide @NunbergSam on Pence, Conway and Manafort denying Trump campaign meetings with Russia

----

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #214 on: February 21, 2018, 04:25:05 AM »
Chris Lu‏Verified account
@ChrisLu44
From @TIME: WH staffers were unable to convince Trump to mute his tweets to Mueller indictments, so they booked spokesmen on Fox News "to try to direct Trump toward a little less fanciful readings of the indictments." #ThisIsntNormal

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #215 on: February 22, 2018, 03:35:43 AM »
Pesach 'Pace' Lattin  ⏺
@pacelattin
Trump's Nominee to run the Indian Health Services has resigned after it was found he faked his entire resume and claimed to be a millionaire. 

Turns out he had no degrees, and was bankrupt.

Offline Thrasher

• Owner of Too Many Jerseys
  • I AM THE MASCOT CHAMPION!
    • Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought
« Reply #216 on: February 22, 2018, 05:09:15 PM »
Dammit I have a degree; I need a cabinet or high ranking position.
Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought

http://sportsfinds.blogspot.com

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #217 on: February 23, 2018, 01:25:32 AM »
Pesach 'Pace' Lattin  ⏺
@pacelattin
Trump's Nominee to run the Indian Health Services has resigned after it was found he faked his entire resume and claimed to be a millionaire. 

Turns out he had no degrees, and was bankrupt.

You know what to do in 2024, GOP!

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #218 on: February 23, 2018, 10:19:31 PM »
Ed Krassenstein 
@EdKrassen
BREAKING: The DOJ actually told the White House that Jared Kushner is a threat to National security and that he isn’t approved to handle sensitive Intel.  I wonder if this has something to do with Mueller’s investigation. Is the hammer about to come down?
-

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #219 on: March 01, 2018, 02:52:12 AM »

Ryan Knight  🇺🇸 #BoycottNRA 🚫
@ProudResister
NEW YORK TIMES: Jared Kushner’s business got loans totaling over $500 million from companies AFTER he met with them at the White House.
TRANSLATION: This is the most corrupt White House in history and Republicans actually think it’s making America great. They’ve lost their soul.

--------
Ed Krassenstein  💎
@EdKrassen
BREAKING:  Earlier this week, Trump Tower Panama was raided by the police. Today U.S. congressmen are questioning the Trump organization on Trump Tower Panama's alleged ties to money laundering and trafficking. (per @Reuters)
-----

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #220 on: March 02, 2018, 09:11:21 PM »
Pesach 'Pace' Lattin  ⏺
@pacelattin
We are learning that Kushner asked for a loan from Qatar and then when they refused he recommended that they be bombed
-

NBC: Nobody at State, Treasury or Defense was told a tariff decision was being announced yesterday; no paperwork was ready; there was no plan for communicating with foreign countries, Congress or the public; people at the meeting hadn't been vetted.

--

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #221 on: March 05, 2018, 02:56:36 AM »
Brian Krassenstein 🐬

@krassenstein
A newly unveiled memo from Christopher Steele alleges that Trump was ready to pick Romney as his Secretary of State, but the Kremlin intervened and convinced him to pick someone more suitable to their cause.

If this is not the definition of TREASON then I have no clue what is!

----

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #222 on: March 07, 2018, 02:59:25 AM »
Pesach 'Pace' Lattin  ⏺
@pacelattin
Trump has ordered people to attack General Kelly, and will be "leaking" slanderous information about his military career with unfounded claims.
He wants to get rid of Kelly and put in a family member.
-----
Stormy Daniels has visuals to prove she had an affair with Trump. One Twitter hater claimed they were dick pics.

--

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• the whole thing is tainted with the memory of the farts
  • stares Trick Daddily
« Reply #223 on: March 07, 2018, 03:57:23 AM »
Who the fuck are these Krassenstein guys that are all over Twitter?
All of my opinions have been thought out as a result of discourse with other people.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #224 on: March 08, 2018, 03:14:20 AM »
Pesach 'Pace' Lattin 
@pacelattin
Trump and Don McGahn, White House Counsel just had a SCREAMING MATCH in the White House I am told.

---
http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/pregnant-stormy-daniels-trump/8625/

Earlier today it was revealed that Daniels’ court filings implied she may have lewd photos of Trump. Now it looks like the court filings are also implying that Trump got Daniels pregnant during the affair.

Offline ViciousFish

• CXF Writer
« Reply #225 on: March 08, 2018, 04:29:10 AM »
Oh I hope that’s true so Republicans have to justify an abortion.
Matt, don't be a fag. Post some huge cocks.

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• the whole thing is tainted with the memory of the farts
  • stares Trick Daddily
« Reply #226 on: March 08, 2018, 11:30:38 PM »
I haven't seen it anywhere outside the Brody-type sites.
All of my opinions have been thought out as a result of discourse with other people.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #227 on: March 10, 2018, 01:22:13 AM »
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/second-ankle-bracelet-for-manafort-after-plea-on-latest-charges-1181054531588?playlist=associated&cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma
Rachel Maddow reports on Paul Manafort pleading not guilty to his second set of charges in Virginia, earning him a second ankle bracelet as he faces potentially 23 to 30 years in prison if he is convicted in both cases.
--
he Daily Beast
@thedailybeast
JUST IN: Trump dined with Fox News’ Seb Gorka and Jesse Watters at the White House this week because “he couldn’t get enough of them on TV,” as one source put it
--
NY Times

@nytimes
John Kelly thwarted a plan by the EPA chief Scott Pruitt, to hold military-style debates challenging climate change science
--

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #228 on: March 14, 2018, 04:08:01 AM »
UnsilentMajority  🌹

@The_UnSilent_

“Yesterday Tillerson supported Theresa May in her ‘highly likely’ Russian accusation. And Trump immediately fired him. Trump is ours!” - Olga Skabeeva on the Russian equivalent of 60 minutes.

Offline Conspiracy Theorist

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV

if i stop posting, you know they got me

Offline Spaceman Spiff 🚀

« Reply #230 on: March 15, 2018, 12:26:40 AM »

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #231 on: March 15, 2018, 03:21:07 AM »
Bill Kristol
@BillKristol
This is RUMINT, but pretty credible RUMINT: Trump preparing to fire Sessions, name Pruitt Acting AG (which he can be since he already holds a Senate confirmed position), and Pruitt fires Mueller. And McMaster likely to be replaced by Bolton. Shulkin also on way out, FWIW.

--

--
Angry WH Staffer

@AngrierWHStaff

It’s looking likelier by the day that McMaster gets replaced. Mattis is firmly opposed.

John Bolton as National Security Advisor. What could go wrong?

---
Scott Dworkin
@funder
BREAKING: Senior US Officials say that the Russian Gov’t has been trying to penetrate the US energy grid. That’s what’s called an attempt to commit a terrorist attack in America. We are at war. Russia is our greatest enemy. Congress needs to wake up & start acting like it.

---
Natasha Bertrand

@NatashaBertrand
Sessions is reviewing a recommendation to fire the former F.B.I. deputy director, Andrew McCabe, just days before he is scheduled to retire on Sunday

---
Emily C. Singer

@CahnEmily

Trump's super PAC, America First Policies, just hired Carl Higbie as Director of Advocacy. Higbie made such racist comments that he was fired from the Trump administration.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #232 on: March 23, 2018, 06:21:33 PM »
Jesse Rodriguez
@JesseRodriguez
NBC News: 70 contacts between Trump team and Russia during the campaign and transition, including 22 meetings

--
https://www.thedailybeast.com/exclusive-lone-dnc-hacker-guccifer-20-slipped-up-and-revealed-he-was-a-russian-intelligence-officer?source=twitter&via=desktop

Guccifer 2.0, the “lone hacker” who took credit for providing WikiLeaks with stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee, was in fact an officer of Russia’s military intelligence directorate (GRU),

----
https://t.co/Vy9u8sUT5F   
Washington Post
@washingtonpost
"You should do it." Trump officials encouraged George Papadopoulos’s foreign outreach, documents show.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #233 on: March 24, 2018, 02:36:38 AM »
NO COLLUSION

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #234 on: March 28, 2018, 03:05:57 AM »
Shimon Prokupecz
@ShimonPro
A court filing Tuesday night says Mueller’s team has connected former Trump deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates to a person with ties to a Russian intelligence service while Gates worked on the campaign.
---

Kurt Eichenwald
@kurteichenwald

Time to end the “no collusion” line. Trumps deputy campaign manager Rick Gates was directly in contact with Russian intelligence in October 2016, according to Mueller documents filed in Court.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #235 on: April 15, 2018, 02:00:07 AM »
Brian Krassenstein 🐬
@krassenstein
18 Hours ago the White House Press Secretary, Sarah Sanders released a photo of Trump being briefed on Syria...

The Problem is that Mike Pence was in the room.

Mike Pence was in Peru during this time.

In any other administration this would be a major controversy.
----
Seth Abramson

Verified account

@SethAbramson
CONFIRMED: Trump is deliberately commingling the Syria question with the Russia probe. He asked his attorneys in the Russia investigation what they thought about a military response in Syria. So all the "wag the dog" concerns appear to have been fully justified.

-----