Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Food & Cooking Folder / Re: Fast Food Burger Shootout
« Last post by 👓bigolsmitty👓 on Today at 02:11:12 AM »
When I'm at 5 Guys they should call it 6 Guys.
Wrestling / Re: TWIW 7/16-7/22: BOB is on the road to Summerslam
« Last post by Hawk 34 on Today at 02:09:40 AM »
Okay.   
MMA/Boxing / Re: The 2018 Upcoming and Rumored Fights Thread
« Last post by The Paper Industry on Today at 01:54:24 AM »
?s=21
MMA/Boxing / Re: MMA General Discussion 2017
« Last post by Lord of The Curry on Today at 12:29:18 AM »
Chris Leben is coming out of retirement to face Phil Baroni in a bare knuckle boxing match.

No, I am not high.
MMA/Boxing / Re: The 2018 Upcoming and Rumored Fights Thread
« Last post by Lord of The Curry on Today at 12:28:42 AM »
Nico Montano will be losing her womens flyweight belt to Bullet Shevchenko at UFC 228 in Dallas in September.
MMA/Boxing / Re: Bellator Fighting Championships: Round 2
« Last post by Lord of The Curry on Today at 12:26:49 AM »
Yeah I know. My point is that mma orgs can do whatever the fuck they want.

Helwani is saying that Bellator has come to terms with Paul Daley and he's expected to face MVP in the opening round. Also per Brett Okamoto of ESPN Rory's belt will be on the line for this tournament so the winner either way will be the Bellator WW champ and all tournament fights will be five rounds.
Wrestling / Re: TWIW 7/16-7/22: BOB is on the road to Summerslam
« Last post by Damaramu on Today at 12:09:50 AM »
Hey look at that. Dave Meltzer on today's podcast said he had no idea why they booked the AJ/Cien match. He also said that you don't put him with AJ right out of the gate and you build him up and AJ is the destination, not the starting point. Hmmmmm.....that's a more eloquent version of what I said. Looks like my opinions aren't as out there and crazy as you guys make them out to be.

Also Alvarez said that the idea was to elevate Cien by competing with AJ (as you guys said) but also said it didn't work.

Good to know I'm not alone and actual respected wrestling minds agree with my line of thinking.
Games, Tech & Toys / Re: What Are You Playing?
« Last post by Damaramu on Today at 12:00:24 AM »
I started Fallout New Vegas. I bought the two disc 360 version that comes in an Xbox One box though since it's all backwards compatible and stuff.

I didn't realize the DLC was all on the second disc and I needed to install it first. Ugh. I'm 13 hours in. I'm sure all the DLC will still be good because I have a long way to go. I don't think I missed out on anything.

Dead Money can be challenging but very fun. Honest Hearts is very scenic. Old World Blues is great. I wasn't a big fan of Lonesome Road.

You know. I remembered it taking a while when I was younger to get to Vegas. I feel like I got to Vegas in record time this play through but I look up and I've completed a ton of quests and I'm level 17. It doesn't feel like I've been playing that long though.

I always tell myself I'm going to be a scumbag but then I become a good guy. I usually play Elder Scrolls as a meathead with a two handed sword and I always play Fallout with a very very high speech and talk my way out of most things. I feel I didn't have that option as much in Fallout 4 as it seemed to be more action oriented, but with this I'm talking my way out of situations and getting what I want left and right without having to go on fetch quests. I may end up redoing the game as a complete degenerate later and use my skills to constantly lie. But I feel if I get in good with Caesars Legion it's going to be really hard to do anything else in the game.

I may have said it in a different thread but I let the Powder Gangers off the hook way back when I first played and got the ending cutscene telling me they were terrorizing the waste. I told myself not to do it in the future and what did I do? I let the Powder Gangers off the hook again........
Food & Cooking Folder / Re: Chick-Fil-A
« Last post by The Mole on July 18, 2018, 11:56:12 PM »
Raising Cane's is proven to be way better than this bullshit.

They have some out your way or you make it to the East Coast lately?  Of course, every state bordering NC has one but we don't, probably because we still have so many people worshiping at the altar of Chick-Fil-A and their closed on Sunday bullshit.
Wrestling / Re: Racist Reinstated in WWE HOF, Brother!
« Last post by Damaramu on July 18, 2018, 11:15:32 PM »
We had a guy at my office nearly kill a woman during a drunk PTSD blackout. After he served his time he would sometimes come visit and see the head boss. No one, especially the female staff, wanted him around, they did not feel safe. "Yeah but it's Bob, y'all know him."

I feel like there's a similar disconnect with the Hogan thing. White boss doesn't get it because he doesn't have to deal with racism. "Oh it's just Terry, y'all know him." Meanwhile the people that do deal with racism and their coworkers that are sensitive to their plight have to "be professional" and take it on the chin.

I admire the class being shown by the wrestlers like Titus O'Neil, Mark Henry, and the guys in The New Day.

"I'm not racist, it's just how we used to talk. I'm not saying all are like that, there's some good ones!"

Growing up in a place like Oklahoma I used to hear that shit all the time when I was a kid. I thought I was numb to it, but luckily growing up and being around like minded people I can now see it for how wrong and full of shit the person saying it was (usually an elderly person who's probably dead now). I feel the same about Hogan. I think his apology was not sincere.

But it does raise an interesting question. We all agree he's only sorry because he got caught, but are there people out there that get caught and that's the incident that makes them realize "holy hell I'm fucked up. I need to change my ways" or is it so ingrained as mentioned earlier that no inciting incident is really going to change it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10