Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wrestling / Re: Wrestling Images & Videos 2018
« Last post by angry.walls.that.steal.the.air on Today at 02:18:40 AM »
Wrestling / Re: Hulk Hogan has lost his mind
« Last post by angry.walls.that.steal.the.air on Today at 02:05:54 AM »
I don't want to see Hogan at all and I don't really see any value to him especially when you consider possible sponsor blowback.
I don't care about sponsors, but I agree with this. Dude is on the wrong side of history and just needs to fade away.
Wrestling / Re: Hulk Hogan has lost his mind
« Last post by Epic Reine of Mutiny on Today at 01:46:09 AM »
I'm ok with Hogan never appearing on TV again but they should feel comfortable talking about him and acknowledging his accolades and impact on the business in the right context.
Sports / Re: NFL Offseason Thread
« Last post by Spaceman Spiff 🚀 on Today at 01:23:03 AM »
Frank Gore GORE GORE going to Dolphins

Even more amazing when you consider back at The U he tore his right ACL in 2002, then his left ACL in 2003.  I thought for sure he wouldn't do much in the NFL, but here he sits with the 5th most rushing yards in history.
MMA/Boxing / Re: UFC 223
« Last post by Lord of The Curry on Today at 01:04:53 AM »
Let's get some battle lines going to start things off.

Team Tony up in this bitch.
MMA/Boxing / UFC 223
« Last post by Lord of The Curry on Today at 01:04:27 AM »
Main Card (PPV)

Tony Ferguson (IC) vs Khabib Nurmagomedov
Thug Rose (C) vs Joanna Violence II
Calvin Kattar vs Renato Moicano
Michael Chiesa vs Anthony Pettis
Al Iaquinta vs Paul Felder

Prelims (FS1)

Karolia Kowalkiewicz vs Felice Herrig
Ray Borg vs Brandon Moreno
Joe Lauzon vs Chris Gruetzemacher
Evan Dunham vs Olivier Aubin-Mercier

Prelims (Fight Pass)

Alex Caceres vs Artem Lobov
Bec Rawlings vs Ashlee Evans-Smith
Devin Clark vs Mike Rodriguez
Zabeast Magomedshapirov vs Kyle Bochniak
So I'm up to Crush and I can't really say much about the episodes proceeding it because all I can really muster is "that was fine".  I'm surprisingly not feeling this season much at all and I really can't say there's been a feeling of "OMG what a great episode!" since Fool for Love.  There's been great moments (Buffy's "power" speech to the Council probably the biggest) and I'm not really bored while watching these episodes, but the plot with Dawn and Glory (who is awesome but not Angelicus or Mayor awesome) and even Spike's infatuation with Buffy (which borders on creepy at times), just isn't grabbing me as hard as the plotlines of past seasons.  It's not Initiative bad, but the Riley stuff this season is in the same ballpark.  I just think that the humor and the campiness has been toned WAY down this season and it's affecting my enjoyment.  Obviously I get why they did that; Glory is probably the most "yo, she's REALLY a threat" Big Bad they've established so far and Buffy having to deal with her sick mother, but you kinda need something like Something Blue to break the tension up a bit;   Triangle is close, but I found myself not thinking it's as funny as I remembered (the troll bit just seems too one-note).
Wrestling / Re: Post pictures of wrestlers in your local low-rent indy fed
« Last post by muzzington on March 22, 2018, 11:13:11 PM »

TV/Film & Literature / Re: Santa Clarita Diet
« Last post by CletusVanDamme on March 22, 2018, 10:42:20 PM »
Season 2 just dropped :D
Sports / Re: NFL Offseason Thread
« Last post by Vladimir Quinn on March 22, 2018, 10:00:05 PM »
- Eagles signed WR Mike Wallace to a one-year contract. Eagles continue to try and find that deep speed threat for the outside.
- Raiders signed OT Breno Giacomini, formerly of the Texans. For 909's PFF love, he ranked 83rd of 83 last year amongst RT.
- Packers signed CB Tramon Williams, formerly of the Cardinals. A homecoming for Tramon who's bounced around since leaving Green Bay.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10