Author Topic: Mueller files charges  (Read 1556 times)

Description:

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
Re: Mueller files charges
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2017, 02:47:01 AM »
Fuck man take the win for at least a couple hours before crashing. Brutus just stabbed ceaser drink it in maaaan.

The people yelling LOCK HIM UP as flynn leaves court.... ahhh yeah that's the stuff.

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • View Profile
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2017, 03:14:01 AM »
I can't get too excited, I've fallen for the trap before. This news also came out on a Friday so no one's going to even know about it. Over the weekend there'll be distracting and ridiculous public pronouncements about other matters and the Mueller investigation will again soon sit below other sensational headlines like "SHITBAG CALLS NORTH KOREA A 'BUNCHA PUSSIES' AND LEVIES ANOTHER MURDER ACCUSATION."

Yeah, the goddamn President of the United States of America straight implied that a media naysayer was somehow implicit in the murder of someone who died naturally. Is that the headline? Nope. Why the fuck should I have any faith in the Fourth Estate or anything actually happening to a hideous person that actively SPITS on everything that Americans hold dear?

The capitalists won, there is only allegiance to self-interest and the Id. Enjoy your fucking reward.

Offline 👹

• BZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2017, 03:47:33 AM »
This doesn’t look good for Trump

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2017, 07:32:10 AM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-have-ordered-flynn-to-contact-russia

Flynn to Kushner to Trump. That's all the dots they need and there's plenty more to be thorough.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2017, 07:55:43 AM »
FAKE NOISE

LOUD NEWSES

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • View Profile
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2017, 07:56:08 AM »
"Fake News! They're saying such unfair things about my son-in-law! Maybe look at Crooked Hillary's many many ILLEGAL. contacts with Russia instead! Uranium sales = Rocket Man missiles. Investigate!"

EDIT: Hah, we had the same reaction at the same time. Sad thing is, that's how it will play out. I've been warning you all that reality is being perverted and no one believes me while calling me an alarmist...

• KOAB
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2017, 01:44:43 PM »

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2017, 02:00:48 PM »
Plus he was an Obama guy anyway!

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • View Profile
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2017, 02:48:35 PM »
http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/01/media/abc-news-flynn-correction/index.html

uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Fucking hell, the media HAS to know that there's no room for error with this shit. It just increases the ammunition for Shitbag and his pathetic lemming followers. I haven't really wanted to attack his voters but watching the swings in polling whenever he opens his big stupid mouth shows that there's a solid 20-25% of the country that takes his words as gospel, rushing to conform to the new violation of reason and reality. Anyone who behaves that way with any public figure is a mindless follower and does not deserve the respect accorded a fellow citizen.

• KOAB
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2017, 04:33:48 PM »
We gotta keep track of who is reporting this stuff now and Brian Ross is someone who has done stuff like this in the past quite a bit.

http://gawker.com/5927715/americas-wrongest-reporter-abc-news-brian-ross-demonstrates-yet-again-how-he-earned-the-title

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/tv/z-on-tv-blog/bal-brian-ross-james-holmes-abc-news-20120721-story.html

This really fucking sucks. No other way to put it.

• CWM
  • Admin
  • CWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2017, 09:25:30 AM »
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/02/us/russia-mcfarland-flynn-trump-emails.html?referer=https://t.co/fHECEeeH6m&utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

But emails among top transition officials, provided or described to The New York Times, suggest that Mr. Flynn was far from a rogue actor. In fact, the emails, coupled with interviews and court documents filed on Friday, showed that Mr. Flynn was in close touch with other senior members of the Trump transition team both before and after he spoke with the Russian ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak, about American sanctions against Russia.

On Dec. 29, a transition adviser to Mr. Trump, K. T. McFarland, wrote in an email to a colleague that sanctions announced hours before by the Obama administration in retaliation for Russian election meddling were aimed at discrediting Mr. Trump’s victory. The sanctions could also make it much harder for Mr. Trump to ease tensions with Russia, “which has just thrown the U.S.A. election to him,” she wrote in the emails obtained by The Times.

Lots of stuff that shows he was deeply involved with the admin on Russia which contradicts everything they've been saying. Just keeps filling in the pieces.

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • View Profile
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2017, 11:51:13 AM »
"I don't believe anything they say about this, I saw that ABC guy lied and their word means nothin' to me! It's not like he did anything himself, and collusion ain't no crime! His lawyers were sayin' that this morning!"

EDIT: I take no pleasure in making up Shitbagger defenses for obvious and evidentiary wrongdoing. I just don't want anyone to be as disappointed as I used to be when this stuff failed to dislodge the colonic blockage the United States is suffering.

Offline Flik

• The Worst Poster In Crossfire
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2017, 03:09:40 PM »
https://splinternews.com/trump-appears-to-have-admitted-that-he-obstructed-justi-1820946373

Quote from: Donald Trump's Twitter
I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!

Yeah... So, I think Mueller's job is done here.

Offline Damaramu

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2017, 03:13:25 PM »
I thought I read they were going to pin that tweet on his lawyer. But maybe it was speculation. I
I watched RAW. I thought it sucked. The usual problems and such.

Offline Flik

• The Worst Poster In Crossfire
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2017, 04:02:36 PM »
Oh they are trying that one, but frankly, that's going to fail.

Offline Old school tough guy

• PosterFest Winner
  • Your POV
    • View Profile

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
  • Laugh This Off... Puddin'!
    • View Profile
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2017, 09:19:24 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/05/politics/rick-gates-indictments/index.html

"Mueller charged President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his deputy, Gates, on October 30 with 12 alleged crimes related to money laundering and foreign lobbying violations. Both have pleaded not guilty. The charges against Manafort and Gates are unrelated to the Trump campaign, though it's possible Mueller could add additional federal charges.

This week, lawyers working for Mueller revealed that Manafort was ghostwriting an op-ed about Ukraine with a Russian as recently as last Thursday. It's unclear how the investigators found this new information, as the op-ed was never published. The prosecutors have submitted it to the court under seal."

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • View Profile
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2017, 02:18:52 PM »
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/06/donald-trump-privilege-questions-284841

Though neither Trump Jr. nor the president is an attorney, Trump Jr. told the House Intelligence Committee that there was a lawyer in the room during the discussion, according to the committee’s top Democrat, Rep. Adam Schiff of California. Schiff said he didn’t think it was a legitimate invocation of attorney-client privilege.

This is the impudence and brazen display of arrogance that can only come from a society which refuses to punish its elites the same as it does its average people. None of them genuinely think anything of consequence will ever happen to them because no reason has been given. They've gotta fry if we are to remain governed by law and not people.

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • View Profile
    • A site I wrote.
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2017, 01:40:11 AM »
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/363856-conservative-attacks-on-mueller-investigation-grow

Short version: "We're going to try to make you forget the 1990s. We also want to keep reminding you of the Clintons and bank on you being dumb enough to not make connections." And it will work. And we will be sad.

"Steady" job growth numbers two years ago are called "robust" now. Shitbag's already won.

Offline Spaceman Spiff 🚀

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2017, 04:06:47 AM »
I've noticed conservatives stopped calling the job numbers "fake" and "not reflecting the real unemployment number" and stopped shouting about "90 MILLION PEOPLE OUT OF THE WORK FORCE".

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2017, 09:11:38 AM »
It's a coincidence. The most coincidence.