Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v5  (Read 27836 times)

Description:

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
Re: WWE SuperCard! v5
« Reply #900 on: March 19, 2018, 02:55:35 AM »
He sounds pretty cool but I'd want to know how opinion of Dean first.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #901 on: March 20, 2018, 07:27:39 AM »
That's nice.  I had that for a while on a German team before I stopped playing to a while.  Current team is harmless.  A lot of guys from the UK and I know a guy from India that get a bit excited about the game but usually nothing painful until this guy showed up.  His name was Roman, he used a Reigns Avatar and in beat saying a lot of stuff like "azz" in his insults to get around the censor, did drop some of Roman's catchphrases when acting tough.  Should I invite him to CXF?

Apocalypse Day Z?

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #902 on: March 20, 2018, 08:21:41 AM »
Looks like event Sami incoming - nothing special looking.

Team got Braun, so pro.  Didn’t get Monster too in part to that guy but already had Big Dave pro.

Right after event I pulled Titan Wyatt which gives me another pro.  Probably a month since last pro that helped and got two in short order today.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline fazzle

« Reply #903 on: March 20, 2018, 11:39:10 AM »
I'm shocked it's not a woman.   Sami has to be the last event card of the tier ASSUMING the next tier actually is WM34 and it's coming out before the show.

At least Sami is the first Titan event card that doesn't proc in Power.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #904 on: March 24, 2018, 04:35:52 AM »
Looks like new tier is dropping this week as expected.

They announced Sami's pair will be a Flash RD this week during the Team Event.  My team is discussing not playing but they never finish RTG anyway, though I don't help being mostly burned out on the game.

I did a couple of the spring chambers but so far only Beasts - HBK and two Ember Moons.  Actually proing Moon normally because I like the special cards and she'd be in the lower end of my women's event decks.  A little frustrated with the lack of "protection" for the seeds, as I've accidentally fed a couple while training because it doesn't lock them like it did on other ones.  So moving fast I've fed away a couple.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #905 on: March 26, 2018, 05:13:52 AM »
https://wwe.2k.com/supercard/news/entries/boom-wrestlemania-34-tier-and-free-packs

New tier officially confirmed for Wednesday.   Other than new cards the other confirmed changes is that WM34 (and beyond) cards will now have 5 token slots per stat instead of 3 and there will be a new login pack to claim every 4 hours.  I'd be willing to bet the odds of getting anything good from them is VERY small.   I wonder if they're replacing the monthly login rewards with these, or if they're going to be in addition to them.

Also based on youtube videos it looks like the card limit is being raised to 300, but that's not confirmed by CatDaddy yet.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #906 on: March 26, 2018, 10:54:17 AM »
I’ll get into the new tier probably when we get summerslam 18 lol. Can’t hit a damn pro.

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #907 on: March 26, 2018, 06:46:29 PM »
I've stopped playing except to charge for tbg and help out in team events just so I can stay on my team. I had a brief surge of getting Titan pros (3 total) and then nothing. It killed my interest off. I can't imagine making wm34 tier any time soon.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #908 on: March 27, 2018, 04:13:06 AM »
I've stopped playing except to charge for tbg and help out in team events just so I can stay on my team. I had a brief surge of getting Titan pros (3 total) and then nothing. It killed my interest off. I can't imagine making wm34 tier any time soon.

That's how I got for a while.  Actually completed Sami RTG on a slow weekend this weekend, so I have tried to scramble for the pro.  I am 4 pieces into Sami, so hoping I can get hot and claim him there is only like an hour from when I get off of work before the event ends... Pretty sure i should hit the new tier as it opens at least, as I have all Event Level Titans in my top deck, outside of 1 Diva being a Monster Pro still.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #909 on: March 28, 2018, 04:50:53 AM »
I got the update downloaded on iOS.  Network still down but the update out of the way for me at least.  I was stupid and used a 25 ticket redemption this morning, not thinking the rewards probably inflate after update.  Oh well, only ever get trash anyway - probably just slightly better trash.  I also started a Titan Fusion in hopes the update cuts the time but think that only happens when they do the Fusion updates.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #910 on: March 28, 2018, 04:54:39 AM »
The text for the update suggests PCC is coming back.   I'm all for a change to the never ending RD/RTG cycle, but that would be terrible.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #911 on: March 28, 2018, 06:47:31 AM »
New tier launches with a Daniel Bryan Event Card

[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #912 on: March 28, 2018, 08:06:04 AM »
It’s up.  RTG this week with a Titan Sami and regular 34 Shane under event Bryan

My welcome to tier pull was Xavier Woods.  Guessing that’s middle of the pack.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #913 on: March 28, 2018, 08:17:43 AM »
I got Stone Cold as my freebie.   Definitely won't complain about that one.   I get my 150k ladder reward in about 400 games.   Hopefully I can get super lucky and either get another Austin or a Shane.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #914 on: March 28, 2018, 10:59:11 AM »
I had stocked up enough Battleground points to claim three Titans.  Crazy luck.  I got Ember Moon, Naomi and Alexa Bliss.

Alexa and Naomi both make pros so all super helpful additions.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #915 on: March 28, 2018, 12:42:33 PM »
I wish I cared enough about Titans to use BP on them, but literally only females would help, as I have a full Titan pro RTG deck already and 3 titan pro females.   So instead I'll just continue to stockpile BP and never be able to use them on anything worthwhile.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #916 on: March 29, 2018, 01:17:19 PM »
word floating around for anyone crazy enough to get through Heroic mode this time through is the Titan is Orton and the 34 is KANE
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #917 on: March 31, 2018, 06:16:47 AM »
My RTG is about 3/4 into Titan ++ and I saw people complaining about the walls on this new one.  I had a hard time sleeping Wednesday going into Thursday so I got a nice jump on the event and got pretty far into Titan Sami on Thursday alone.  Finished Sami and got maybe 25 into Shane yesterday but didn't play much due to other commitments.

Been grinding this morning - had to switch to +3 about 65 into Shane (not sure where my numbers are because I was not paying attention one point early on and did a +3 instead of +5 without realizing it.  I managed to finish Shane on +3 but it got tight.  Lots of time to try to finish up Bryan with doublers but still think it is going to be a ton of +1s...
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #918 on: March 31, 2018, 07:09:14 AM »
My RTG deck is about halfway up on the WM34 bar.   I had to go to 3s 120 into Shane.  I'm not planning on finishing Bryan, but I'm going to keep going to see how far I can get before hitting the 3 point wall.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #919 on: March 31, 2018, 07:41:58 AM »
You may get far enough in.  I got about 30 into Bryan with the +3.  Too bad the wall went where it did and I am going to spend basically the rest of the event going for Bryan.  The Titan Randy would pro and could help my RTG deck and based on how quick I did the first several rounds, I probably could've knocked it down.

Curious what cards get put in the CP store as I have a ton stored up there too, so if it is a solid Titan, I may get another Titan pro today - either from it pairing with a current single of mine or just straight up buying a pro.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #920 on: March 31, 2018, 07:54:21 AM »
I just said fuck it and spent all my CP on the 2k pack once the new tier dropped since they now have a chance at WM34s and I don't give a damn about any titans now.   I spent 14k on packs and got nothing higher than a Beast so....yay?  I've seen some people get some nice cards out of them though.

Got my first WM 34 pull, an Ember Moon, after 190 resets.   She's a top 5 female in the tier too, so I'm pretty happy with that pull

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #921 on: March 31, 2018, 08:09:30 AM »
That's a good pull early on.  Figuring I should be getting mine soon.  My Top 8 is almost to 34+

I just don't believe in the packs but kinda makes sense in your spot.  I saved up all the my points for tier shifts before so it works out for all the times I get burned out. 
[img width=800

Offline JHawk

• Jim Cornette Guy
  • CXF Writer
  • Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
    • Smart Mark Radio
« Reply #922 on: March 31, 2018, 08:30:15 AM »
I really wish team events weren't a thing anymore.  The team I was on kicked me because they only wanted Beast++ or higher, so as I was only a Beast, I got booted despite scoring more than any of the "better" players in the team events.  It's virtually impossible to get on a team with the TBG events, and the first one I finally got on kicked me before an event even happened. Finally found a team that started a TBG, and I'm literally the only person who has made any attacks 12 hours in.  Not that it matters since I'm the only one who bothered doing more than 3 charges.  Not even joking.

Anybody have a team that needs someone who participates, has active members, and isn't run by a bunch of dicks?

Offline Sabre

« Reply #923 on: March 31, 2018, 09:14:50 AM »
The team I’m on is pretty ok. Everyone kinda tries at the events. Mostly always getting the TRD Card but not TRTG.

We are Titan tier for TBG and hoping the guaranteed titans will help push us into mania 43 soon.

Apocalypse day z

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #924 on: April 01, 2018, 04:35:00 AM »
219 into Bryan so 28 more with doublers to go

I ended up getting some credits to do the April Fool's deal.  If you spend 2700 credits, you get 3000 and can buy it twice.  So basically I bought the $20 2600 pack to go with the credits I had and it gets me an extra $5 worth of credits for later. Not the greatest deal but helps me finish this event and have my credits for the first few events of the tier.
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #925 on: April 01, 2018, 09:56:40 PM »
219 into Bryan so 28 more with doublers to go

I ended up getting some credits to do the April Fool's deal.  If you spend 2700 credits, you get 3000 and can buy it twice.  So basically I bought the $20 2600 pack to go with the credits I had and it gets me an extra $5 worth of credits for later. Not the greatest deal but helps me finish this event and have my credits for the first few events of the tier.

I did the same. 3 packs today. So essentially got an extra 1500 for free.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #926 on: April 02, 2018, 06:45:08 AM »
Thanks for the heads up!  I just went in and had the offer for three today, so yeah, 1500 free.  Hopefully they keep this going a little longer.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #927 on: April 02, 2018, 06:52:17 AM »
Pretty sure they said on twitter that the April Fools pack was only for the 1st and 2nd.  But hopefully they'll forget to take it out for tomorrow.  (doubtful)

Offline Sabre

« Reply #928 on: April 02, 2018, 10:00:55 AM »
So I had a full blown row with my team in our Facebook chat how no one seems to be improving and the team hasn’t went up to Titan + or ++ in a good month.

I quit and got accepted onto a wm 34 team. Half way through the first team event card.

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #929 on: April 02, 2018, 10:06:34 AM »
some douches got all the portugese guys all shook on my team and we actually had people talking on my team for the first time in my months. Hated it. We booted them out right after the event ended. ARE WE HERE TO TALK OR PLAY A CARD GAME?

Offline Sabre

« Reply #930 on: April 02, 2018, 10:08:44 AM »
Charges seem to be a bitch since the update.  I’ve been playing on and off all day and only have 70. Usually by now I’m done.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #931 on: April 03, 2018, 02:36:01 AM »
I can't prove this but it seems to pick up the closer you get to the start of the attack phase.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #932 on: April 03, 2018, 05:45:58 AM »
took me nearly a week but I FINALLY got my 2nd WM34 pull.  Finn Balor.  Probably not the best but I could see him getting in an event soon, hopefully.  Hopefully solo and not team though... the dead weight on my team keeping us in Titan but there is usually so little drama or pressure, it is hard for me to leave.
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #933 on: April 03, 2018, 08:26:44 AM »
My team has nailed the team event. Wm34 and Titan complete by the time I finished work.  Also winning our first wm 34 tbg. Bet I don’t pull a card.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #934 on: April 05, 2018, 03:59:57 AM »
RD has Titan Drew McIntyre and WM34 Bret Hart.  Drew will make another pro for me that can still help a little.

Got my next WM34 pull on like the second piece of RD - WM34 Freddie Blassie.  Not super thrilled about a support but I haven't had a support as a tier pull since like Beast and it could've been much worse.  2 stat manager is the way to go, not one of the junky ones.  +1475 POW and +1475 CHA
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #935 on: April 05, 2018, 05:59:00 AM »
Heroic sounds like Titan Stone Cold and 34 Jason Jordan but that is gross someone is already far enough into a Heroic 34...
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #936 on: April 07, 2018, 08:45:26 PM »
Rhonda is in the game. Normal mania 34 card.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #937 on: April 08, 2018, 04:32:48 AM »
Saw that pack launch before I went to bed last night.  600 credits and you can get anywhere from original Wrestlemania tier to WM34.  Nope.  Too risky.  I'd be getting like Summerslam 16 at best with my luck.

Travel and stuff this week, I've been sitting enough to get through the event pretty easy.  I finished Bryan midday yesterday and got insane luck during the Heoric Titan Austin and not only finished that before bed last night but got a few pieces into Jordan.  12 pieces into Jordan so I should be able to finish him but can't see getting that upgrade for my Bryan.
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #938 on: April 08, 2018, 05:00:42 AM »
Yeah i wont be buying packs unless its guaranteed tier cards. I do have 5k sitting due to the april fools pack.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #939 on: April 08, 2018, 06:10:30 AM »
Nice stockpile to have.  I've been burning credits from April Fool's on the events but I still have like 3000-some.  I did run across some guy in RD who had Ronda as his av, so someone caved in.  If I read people were getting high pull rates today, I would but I treated myself to whatever their Wrestlemania special was last year where it was like a chance at the top tier card for half off and I felt ripped off.

I do wonder if they are more generous with the pull rates in Heroic because I did get through Austin fast and now I'm 20 pieces into Jordan, it feels like I am pulling faster than the regular section of the game.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #940 on: April 08, 2018, 06:58:30 AM »
Ronda is also pullable off the board now as well, so it's possible they just got lucky there.    I hate this crap now with Heroic how you can't pro an event card until the event is completely over.  I've got Bryan ready to be pro'd, and take me in to WM34+, and I have to wait for the damn event to end before I can pro him.   I wish I could just click a "fuck this heroic bullshit" button and pro Bryan whenever I wanted.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #941 on: April 13, 2018, 04:32:13 AM »
After barely ever getting a Titan during Battleground rewards for as many as my team won in that tier, we won our second TBG in WM34 tier yesterday and I got WM34 Samoa Joe.  A short while later I got my next pull of Mick Foley.  So I am getting a fair amount of WM34 cards, just waiting on the pros and divas to start showing up.
[img width=800

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #942 on: April 13, 2018, 09:18:19 AM »
I busted my ass to get a third momentum slot so I could be wm34 and I've pulled a few wm34 but I'm like you, waiting for the pros and females. And I'll also have to grind pvp to keep 3 momentums or I'll drop back to Titan. This is supercard.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #943 on: April 14, 2018, 02:34:57 AM »
I hear ya.  The third momentum slot got my KOTR rank up a week or two back.  Think I am clear now that I have the Event Bryan pro.

Just got my latest pull surprisingly quickly again as I hit 234/235 toward Shinsuke.  It was a Mickie James!  So not the best female but got me my first female nonetheless.  Step in the right direction.  Still winning +6 at the end of Shinsuke.  I got about 150 into Shinsuke before I had to drop.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #944 on: April 14, 2018, 11:09:28 AM »
A little into AJ the 6 matches were not seeming to go my way.  I was qutting a lot so I switched +2 to try to make sure I finished.  A bit in, I realized I am WM34+ and was still getting a lot of WM34 in the +6.  So I switched back and while I quit once in a while, I am back winning... so... hoping I can close out AJ tonight and maybe see about getting a little into Heroic tomorrow as I assume by next RTG I will probably be able to +5/+10 the whole way through
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #945 on: April 15, 2018, 01:31:42 AM »
My team won another BG.  Was excited when I woke up and opened the pack to see a WM34 card waiting to be turned around.  It was HBK, which is a pro!  About 10 points away from Styles now, which is good but as of right now, it is advertising the next event starting at the end of this like they are doing a flash RD for AJ...
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #946 on: April 15, 2018, 02:26:11 AM »
ive 100mins to go before the 3rd WM34 TBG ive been apart of ends - im hoping for a WM34 card if not a pro.  My Pity Pull was Kurt Angle and i cant get to the WM34 cards in the events because im still in Titan from my RTG and RD decks.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #947 on: April 15, 2018, 04:28:25 AM »
I hit one pro titan from my rewards. close to deleting the game again.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #948 on: April 15, 2018, 06:00:09 AM »
So far I'm 0-4 in getting WM34 cards from WM34 TBGs.   I figured this would happen because my luck was way too good in Titan TBGs.

Finished Nakamura in RTG, which is all I was going for, knowing I wouldn't have enough time to finish AJ this weekend.  Hopefully the WM34 in the flash RD is a pro for me.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #949 on: April 15, 2018, 06:42:49 AM »
I had awful luck in Titan BG, so I was shocked in three, I've gotten two.  Out of dozens of Titan, I only got Titans twice and it was Luke Gallows and Tyler Breeze.

Any reason they are doing flash this week?  I didn't see any announcement or indication. 

I'm most of the way through the SS17 Seth in Heroic.  I honestly probably could get the 34 Jinder if I spend some credits, just a matter of whether I figure it is worth doing.
[img width=800