Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v5  (Read 28365 times)

Description:

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
Re: WWE SuperCard! v5
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2017, 03:14:42 AM »
Ran into a team this morning where one guy has the single UL Fusion Lana card in
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline starvenger

« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2017, 04:40:07 AM »
We ended up getting Finn. Big contrast to 2 weeks ago where we weren't even close. But I think at this point if you only have 8 people grinding you're not getting the Ult card.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2017, 05:07:33 AM »
Congrats.

Trying to push my team to Finn but running out of time and having network issues.

Game 3 of Semis in my KOTR winding down.  I didn't pay attention so I dropped to the 4 seed.  Could've beaten any team but top seed easy because he is one that has the mismatch common divas tag with his super powered deck.  Took him to the wire but the AI called in his favor.  Yay Elites?  I can root for an Elite Paige as that would be the most helpful Epic card at present time for me.
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2017, 05:31:17 AM »
Gonna come down to the wire for us, seeing people doing 3's now though I'm still pushing through on 5's just gotta be picky with my opponent choices and force close if I know I'm gonna lose so I can keep the bout, if we had that tenth we'd be golden.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2017, 06:07:08 AM »
EL Charlotte and EL R-Truth.  Charlotte is helpful in the same way a Paige pro will be, so now EL Charlotte will be my most desired EL card.
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2017, 06:51:41 AM »
We're now 16 points away and the timer for the event will end 1 minute before I would get another bout, nail biting finish, lol

Edit: and we got him!

Offline starvenger

« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2017, 08:27:28 AM »
Nice pull Shoes, all things considered.
Starvenger

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2017, 08:35:11 AM »
Dropped in the QFs of KotR again, reward was HD Mojo <-<

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2017, 11:54:40 PM »
and the undercards for RTG are HD Ambrose, EL KO and Ult Jericho, so an HD pro for me, should have made enough progress to get to the EL this time but doubtful on the Ult.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2017, 12:23:11 AM »
WM D-Von is apparently a pair I didn't have. I don't have SS Jax, HD Dean or Ult Jericho, so yay for new cards I guess.

Not sure if I'm motivated enough to go for Gallagher, but I guess we'll see how things are by the weekend.

Decided to bank my MITB contracts. It would be pretty tight trying to get Bray, and getting #2 right at the end wouldn't be much different from getting a near-instant pro when the next cycle hits (I assume it will be a Payback theme, although a Takeover theme (suggested cards: EY and Nikki Cross) would be pretty cool).
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2017, 02:32:46 AM »
Yeah, I D-von is one I didn't get for the first time til recently.  There are a few weird stragglers from what are now mid-level cards.  I have catalog pros of all SV but Warrior and Alicia Fucks so hoping they show up soon.  D-von is one of the handful of WM pros I still need but there are a few WM cards I still never got, despite all the WM cards I've cycled through.  Like, I've gotten probably at least a dozen Daniel Bryan but I have yet to once get Alicia, Luke Harper, Mark Henry or the Miz and probably have about six I need to pro still.

Hadn't gotten a S3 Ambrose til pulling that HR off the board the other day so quick catalog pro there.  Owens will be a pro and single Jericho.

Taking a semibreak myself.  Have an overpowered KOTR running that I tuned out on but checking now I'd still get the HR freebie for not being last.  Getting to the point again where really only event cards will help my deck so between that and underperforming team, I may just become events only.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2017, 07:10:09 AM »
D-Von is one that I still haven't gotten.   With the D-Von from RTG now I'll only need Goldust and Trish to have gotten at least 1 of every WM card.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2017, 08:15:50 AM »
Got excited as I pulled an HD card and saw Becky Lynch's picture on it, but it was a support card, oh well, still nice as I was still using my WM and Survivor Vince Fusion manager supports.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #113 on: March 01, 2017, 10:16:35 AM »
Got excited as I pulled an HD card and saw Becky Lynch's picture on it, but it was a support card, oh well, still nice as I was still using my WM and Survivor Vince Fusion manager supports.

You may want to hang onto the WM one.  My SS Vince is still better than any of the S3 supports I've pulled, including Ultimate ones.
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #114 on: March 01, 2017, 10:51:15 AM »
I'll be keeping em both, the one I got will most likely be used in wild mode when I go for energy, in RTG and RD even the survivor Vince will probably be better overall....though maybe near the end of RTG when I'm closing on the wall and getting alot of close wins the Becky could help eek out a few extra here and there.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #115 on: March 01, 2017, 11:08:43 AM »
and well, just pulled an HD Bayley off the board, so my MITB WM Becky will finally get bumped from my RTg line-up, heh

Offline starvenger

« Reply #116 on: March 01, 2017, 12:12:22 PM »
Pulled ult Dillinger. Don't know if he's the weakest ultimate card but he's gotta be pretty low.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #117 on: March 01, 2017, 01:35:02 PM »
and well, just pulled an HD Bayley off the board, so my MITB WM Becky will finally get bumped from my RTg line-up, heh

Congrats.  Think that is the only Bayley card I haven't gotten yet.

Pulled ult Dillinger. Don't know if he's the weakest ultimate card but he's gotta be pretty low.

When I've run into it, I'm a pretty sure the stats aren't great but I'll be damned if I didn't want that.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #118 on: March 01, 2017, 01:37:58 PM »
Got lucky as hell in my KOTR.  Finished as the 1 seed, but the #4 seed beat me all three times in the qualifying round.  Somehow I won in two straight in the semis, so I'll be making my first finals in a while!  Hopefully I'll get doubly lucky and get a female pro out of this.  Bayley, Nia, Charlotte, Sasha and Nattie will all do.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #119 on: March 01, 2017, 03:54:02 PM »
And I got Nattie!

....as the EL part of my rewards.  Got Finn as my Ult, which is also nice since it's a pro, but not as nice as I was hoping.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2017, 11:33:54 PM »
Always nice to get those quick pros.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2017, 01:18:13 AM »
Dang, at least you got a pro out of it.

Less than six hours til my Ultimate Fusion comes up.  In order I want Lana, Breeze, Fandango, Cesaro, Sheamus.  Sadly outside Lana, I think my personal interest in each card goes from weakest to strongest.

My KOTR I didn't bother with will end soon
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2017, 02:11:20 AM »
Lost in SF. Was basically a four-way race to see who got to the finals, and my opponent (the #3 seed) got the luck of the draw on cards and abilities, and so I'm on the outside looking in. But I got a few of my cards maxed out, so that's something, I guess.

Hopefully I get something that pairs up. I don't think I need another male EL pro right now since most wouldn't make my RTG deck, but they do make for fusion fodder, so it's something at least.

(edit) Got Seth and Swagger #3
Starvenger

Offline starvenger

« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2017, 04:22:38 AM »
Pulled another EL Summer - my first female EL pro, and once powered up, my second strongest female card if you can believe it. It is what it is, I guess.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #124 on: March 02, 2017, 06:51:47 AM »
Diva pro still nice

My UL fusion was Fandango
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #125 on: March 02, 2017, 06:52:01 AM »
Diva upgrades are always nice :D

Ult fusion done and I got Sheamus

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #126 on: March 02, 2017, 07:20:19 AM »
LVLed up Sheamus and stuck him in my ranked deck, just shy of Ult tier, hopefully getting his matches done will push me over :D

Offline fazzle

« Reply #127 on: March 02, 2017, 09:27:11 AM »
Cesaro was my Ult fusion.   Was hoping for Lana obviously, but Cesaro is better than Breezango at least.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #128 on: March 02, 2017, 11:13:19 AM »
Had to do 3 of the 4 stats all the way to 40 and the third to 30 to cross over into Ult but I got there and pulled Rhyno for my freebie

Offline fazzle

« Reply #129 on: March 02, 2017, 12:20:47 PM »
Congrats on making it into Ultimate tier

Just got my latest Ult pull, and it was a new single in Rusev.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #130 on: March 02, 2017, 12:50:17 PM »
Congrats on Ultimate and on the pulls, gents

Started puttering around in RTG after work and pulled the first EL in a while which was a Titus.  Makes a pro but I actually think not good enough to make RTG.  Will probably still make him so I can just make MITB all EL cards.  Been kinda burned out on MITB and haven't played last few days though.
[img width=800

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #131 on: March 02, 2017, 01:20:42 PM »
My first ULT Fusion card was Tyler Breeze.  Kinda meh on that, but he'll be my 2nd best card so whatever

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #132 on: March 02, 2017, 11:33:34 PM »
Question guys if anybody knows the answer, can you sandbag in Ultimate mode at all? Whether you're super Ultimate ++ or just into Ultimate, the whole bar is full, I tend to be coming up against a lot of Ultimate pros with my lame deck. If I reduced it with lesser cards but stayed in Ultimate, would it make a difference at all to the strength i'd face?

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #133 on: March 02, 2017, 11:34:04 PM »
PS my first fusion was Lana, but maxed out she seems to be the worst of my four Ultimate divas.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #134 on: March 03, 2017, 12:48:46 AM »
Have you maxed out her match bonuses yet?
Starvenger

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #135 on: March 03, 2017, 12:49:20 AM »
Not yet she's about half filled on matches played and one level short of max, but she seems a distance off the others.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #136 on: March 03, 2017, 01:05:44 AM »
Looking at the Supercard Spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YHxYzrBZQOMl1K9g-QJud5pJUYbqfKzWiPfNO7spx6M/htmlview?pli=1#), her numbers seem to be in line with the Event > MITB > Fusion > Regular hierarchy, so I'd expect that you'll see the proper slotting once you're done.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #137 on: March 03, 2017, 01:15:49 AM »
Question guys if anybody knows the answer, can you sandbag in Ultimate mode at all? Whether you're super Ultimate ++ or just into Ultimate, the whole bar is full, I tend to be coming up against a lot of Ultimate pros with my lame deck. If I reduced it with lesser cards but stayed in Ultimate, would it make a difference at all to the strength i'd face?

People do it.  The bulk of people winning/going to finals in the Ultimate KOTRs I have been in have like all the event cards and then use a mismatched common diva tag team.  Then there are chat fights where people bicker about superiority and/or ethics of mobile phone games.

I think some of it is timing of when you start but think total "points" in deck do contribute as well.
[img width=800

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #138 on: March 03, 2017, 01:49:20 AM »
Thanks both, i've maxed her out and she's currently now my second diva behind my pro, so you're right there.

Also, i'll try that next KOTR see if it makes a difference, cheers.

Currenty starting the Elite card (single) so hoping to go as far as possible into Ultimate with my small Ultimate deck.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #139 on: March 03, 2017, 02:00:13 AM »
Would agree that some people sandbag to a massive degree, but sometimes that works to their disadvantage in the playoffs if you have the cards to gameplan against them.
Starvenger

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #140 on: March 03, 2017, 05:25:16 AM »
Just finished up Dean, 5'd all the way through, now to see how far into KO I can get before the wall hits.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #141 on: March 03, 2017, 07:57:28 AM »
Been moving on this one at a little slower pace than last few RTG so I only just cleared Ambrose a few minutes ago.

Along with getting Titus EL to make a pro for first EL board pull in a while, I strangely got two Elite female cards today - Naomi this morning and Nattie just now on my lunch.  That was first Naomi and Nattie #3 so no pros but I won't complain about getting higher level females.
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #142 on: March 03, 2017, 08:41:57 AM »
Looks like I hit my 5 point wall 65 points into KO.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #143 on: March 04, 2017, 12:24:45 AM »
grinding away on 1's on KO, 130 points in and just pulled an Ult Sheamus off the board.

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #144 on: March 04, 2017, 01:07:11 AM »
Nice! I'm currently 120 into Ultimate Jericho on 3s

Offline starvenger

« Reply #145 on: March 04, 2017, 01:51:20 AM »
Just started Gallagher. Still doing 5s. Curious to see where my wall is.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #146 on: March 04, 2017, 03:11:19 AM »
Yeah.  I've been busy this week so I am further behind where I usually am.  Just about to wrap KO now but during the Orton RTG I got kinda far into him on 10s and my deck is much better now.  I am still training unleveled EL cards at end of KO and not having issues
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #147 on: March 04, 2017, 07:03:08 AM »
I'm still able to BARELY win 5 pointers 210 points into Gallagher, my wall has to be coming up soon.

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #148 on: March 04, 2017, 07:13:27 AM »
Fazzle what level is your deck? Because that's where I need to be. I'm currently 30 points away from finishing Jericho still winning mostly on 3s. I wont have time for Jack this time around but this is the furthest i've ever gotten on RTG.

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #149 on: March 04, 2017, 08:35:55 AM »
Finished the Jericho card on 3s, not sure how far those 3s would take me into Gallagher but i'm not going to use my Sunday time doing that if i end up on 1s.