Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v6  (Read 4969 times)

Description:

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
Re: WWE SuperCard! v6
« Reply #500 on: May 03, 2019, 03:28:15 AM »
Second gold fusion got me Goliath Dolph, reached first gold pack in LMS and got Goliath Baszler

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #501 on: May 03, 2019, 10:28:37 AM »
Good quick work.

Last night it was a few minutes before my first gold chamber opened and I pulled a Shattered Ivar.  I have him as a pro already and have been feeding those Shattered at this point but decided to hold on.  Sure enough, he was my Chamber reward.  Waffling on the second pro because my inventory is cramped and he is my third to last RTG card already but figured if I pro him, I should have almost enough Shattered to start purging my Neon cards, as I leave the full Neon balance in MITB for easy full point wins.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline fazzle

« Reply #502 on: May 03, 2019, 12:48:27 PM »
My two Gold vault fusions have given me two Shattered cards, Aleister Black and Big E.   Black at least made a catalog pro.  I'm a few silver away from being able to start a gold fusion.   It seems like the drop rates for WM35s is surprisingly decent, based on what I've seen online.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #503 on: May 05, 2019, 03:47:05 AM »
Oh my, realized I had a bunch of leveled up Hardened-Ult cards locked, unlocked em and used em to lvl my top cards and went from Beast++ straight to Titan+, heh

Offline fazzle

« Reply #504 on: May 05, 2019, 04:07:52 AM »
Damn, that's a hell of a jump.   Congrats.

I'm 4/4 on getting Shattered out of the Gold fusions so far, with the game trolling me with WM35 enhancements 2 of the 4 times so far.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #505 on: May 05, 2019, 09:20:43 AM »
I was in the 4000 range for LMS on Thursday because I had a long car ride as a passenger.  Played very sparingly throughout the weekend and now I am in the 15000 range.  My teammate has almost double the points of me and is in the 7000s, I don’t have the energy to do these LMS...
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #506 on: May 05, 2019, 09:27:50 AM »
ive only played the one for the rock cause it was bugged. i dont have the time to commit to the game like i use to outside of events where its a high level pro and i have a deck to actually get it.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #507 on: May 05, 2019, 01:17:20 PM »
Ended up around 7000 for Rude. Probably won't be better than a regular 35 pro but it's gotta be better than a SH pro, right?
Starvenger

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #508 on: May 05, 2019, 03:29:02 PM »
So got a Plat++ from LMS which gave me my first neon. Leveling him up took me to WM34 and my freebie from that was The Rock, which coincidentally is the only WM34 card I already have so I will have a pro shortly :D

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #509 on: May 05, 2019, 11:31:32 PM »
Trying to get on a team now, but finding an active one that will take anyone lower than Neon tier is a beotch.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #510 on: May 05, 2019, 11:48:51 PM »
I got 3 Plat++ packs from LMS, but didn't get anything higher than a Gothic from them.

Finding teams can be a real pain in the ass, hopefully you wind up on a decent one.  Have you looked on the official forums?  I know they have a subsection dedicated to finding/pimping teams, but I don't know how good it actually is.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #511 on: May 06, 2019, 04:59:14 AM »
TB/HOF/Fusion cards are inbound ALREADY, with Throwbacks dropping on Wednesday.    Definitely seems like we're going to get another Goliath-esque tier between Mania and Summerslam.  Also, that Fusion card design just really boring

Offline starvenger

« Reply #512 on: May 06, 2019, 06:50:13 AM »
Seems kind of lazy, yeah. I do like how the rays of light match the WM35 logo, so there's that.

And Lars does not look the least bit frightening in that pic. He looks a bit like Stunning Steve, to be honest.

Leveling up Rude got me to 35+. Not sure I'll be in ++ by the time the new tier arrives.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #513 on: May 06, 2019, 10:30:38 AM »
Just noticed that the official site for the game has the rosters listed for each release, and they all only have one female instead of the usual 2, which is disappointing.

Throwback

Shelton Benjamin
Umaga
D'Lo Brown
Bam Bam Bigelow
Junkyard Dog
Nikki Bella

Hall of Fame

Eddie Guerrero
Sting
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Goldberg
'Rowdy' Roddy Piper
Sensational Sherri

Fusion

Lars Sullivan
Bray Wyatt
Tony Nese
Mark Andrews
Jordan Devlin
Peyton Royce

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #514 on: May 07, 2019, 11:06:20 PM »
Giggity, hit Goliath tier and my freebie is Baszler for a pro :D

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #515 on: May 08, 2019, 09:06:13 PM »
My first RTG back, any new tips/tricks to maximizing points? Mainly hoping to make it to SS18 as I just got him out of a freebie pack so will make a pro.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #516 on: May 08, 2019, 11:58:44 PM »
Getting to SS18 is likely going to be a hell of a grind for you.   Basically make sure you have the best two stat managers in your support slots, and when you get to the point that you have to drop down to 1 point matches, put all hardened or all elite cards in your lineup, and with those two stat managers you should be able to easily win all your 1s.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #517 on: May 09, 2019, 04:25:57 AM »
The WM35 on the Heroic side of RTG is Throwback D-Lo, so of course that's who I just pulled from the quest.   Nice try game, still not gonna waste time and money on going for the Heroic.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #518 on: May 10, 2019, 09:09:07 PM »
Guess I can't say the gold bar fusion was worthless, as I pulled a 35 Charlotte for my first tier pro
Starvenger

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #519 on: May 10, 2019, 11:11:17 PM »
Nice, took a few more stabs at the silver one and the latest got me my second neon card, so that worked out nicely.

Grinding away on Brock in RTG atm, 30 points in, would be further but I completely forgot that you can watch videos for free bouts, no biggie, plenty of time should have no problem making it.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #520 on: May 11, 2019, 02:06:07 AM »
I am not sure when the change happened from the last time you played, Cletus, but they do cap how many ads you can watch in a day now.  I have no idea the number but just be aware of that if you are counting on using those to get through while taking other time off.
[img width=800

Offline Sabre

« Reply #521 on: May 11, 2019, 03:11:17 AM »
I am not sure when the change happened from the last time you played, Cletus, but they do cap how many ads you can watch in a day now.  I have no idea the number but just be aware of that if you are counting on using those to get through while taking other time off.

i believe its 30

Offline fazzle

« Reply #522 on: May 11, 2019, 04:34:41 AM »
Guess I can't say the gold bar fusion was worthless, as I pulled a 35 Charlotte for my first tier pro

Congrats on the pull, I'm now 0/9 on pulling a WM35 out of those.   All 9 have been Shattered cards.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #523 on: May 11, 2019, 06:24:44 AM »
Wow - didn't see star's Charlotte.  That's awesome.

I got Shattered Ivar, not good enough for my deck and it was my 2nd pro of him.  Then Neon Roderick Strong.  One Gold Bar from starting my next.

My Throwback Quest got me Shattered Kane and Monster Steamboat.
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #524 on: May 11, 2019, 11:08:31 AM »
There must have been some kind of new/returning player boost on the freebie packs or my luck has run out, last 3-4 days I've only been getting SS17 or lower.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #525 on: May 11, 2019, 02:01:35 PM »
I do feel the game does give a little juice to people taking breaks.  I've had a few times where I stopped playing due to bad luck and after I turn the game back on after some time off, it is pull city catching back up.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #526 on: May 12, 2019, 03:04:34 AM »
My newest Gold Bar Chamber just opened with a WM35 support and a WM35 Big E.  A single for now but still happy with a best case scenario.
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #527 on: May 12, 2019, 03:37:00 AM »
More good luck in the silver fusion, got 2 gothics, also just about done on the Brock grind, so a good day all around :D

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #528 on: May 12, 2019, 03:28:12 PM »
Decided to take a gamble on the mother's day diva pack,  had close to 5k credits so figured what the hell. First pack got beast Trish and SS18 Naomi, was gonna just do the one by why not, bought another and got 2 neon Naomi's :D

Offline fazzle

« Reply #529 on: May 15, 2019, 11:43:39 AM »
So the game is back up for all non-iOS devices.   

The good:  I FINALLY got a WM35 from the gold vault after 13 tries, a Ricochet, and it looks like they're giving everyone a freebie on their first reset back.  Ticket packs are now just Gothic-WM35, so theoretically they have better odds.

The bad:  Chat is broken as hell right now.  The keyboard is super fucking laggy and unresponsive, autocorrect doesn't work and neither does caps lock.  It appears that it's treating every letter as a new word.  MITB opponents have been made a lot more difficult now as well.   Also if you've been stockpiling tickets, kiss them goodbye.  They implemented a cap of 1000 tickets and have deleted any you may have that are above that number.

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #530 on: May 16, 2019, 01:22:06 AM »
More gambling on the silver vault paid off as I got my first WM 35 card, my tier pull from post maintenance was Gothic Rousey, so between those 2 and getting my neon Naomi pro'd and lvl'd I'm now just short of neon tier.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #531 on: May 16, 2019, 02:34:40 AM »
I'm a bit annoyed that iOS isn't updated yet.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #532 on: May 16, 2019, 03:18:29 AM »
It's easy to say as an android user... but you're not missing much.   PVP and TBG still haven't returned, and neither has ads.   It's just Wild, MITB (which they've made considerably harder) and KOTR at this point.

Remembering that the WM35 update took forever to drop on iOS as well, it makes me think that Apple and CD have hit a crossroads, and Apple allowed the WM35 update to come through with the understanding that CD would fix or remove whatever thing was in the game that they didn't like, and now that they're trying to push through another update without meeting Apple's demands (presumably the loot boxes without posted odds?) they're standing firm in not allowing this update to be approved.

Edit:  I see people on twitter saying the update is up for iOS now

Offline starvenger

« Reply #533 on: May 16, 2019, 07:08:07 AM »
So it looks like they fixed the ticket issue. The cap is still there, but I still have all my excess tickets and can buy packs until I get under 1000 tickets.

Thus far I've pulled a 35 Nak and Shirai for singles. SH Charlotte and Jax for pros.

I did pull a Woods the conventional way. That might be the freebee you're talking about.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #534 on: May 17, 2019, 02:12:08 AM »
Now I've gotten two WM35s in a row from the gold vault fusion thanks to the new and improved odds.  Got Bayley this time, my 5th WM35 single female

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #535 on: May 18, 2019, 01:42:31 AM »
Is KOTR really hard for anyone else since the update?  I'm WM35++ and keep getting eliminated either in the qualifier or the first round.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #536 on: May 18, 2019, 02:01:05 AM »
Haven’t really tried in KOTR but the matchmaking is off in a few game modes.  MITB and Wild seem easier, Elimination Chamber seems worse, so not surprised.  A few features still laggy and broken.

I really haven’t been interested in playing this weekend and didn’t finish last week but that Jey Uso 35 in RD makes a needed pro so guess I need to put in a little time...
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #537 on: May 18, 2019, 06:48:22 AM »
Is KOTR really hard for anyone else since the update?  I'm WM35++ and keep getting eliminated either in the qualifier or the first round.

I won my first and only KOTR since the update (saved claiming the rewards until today since I knew double rewards were coming, got Roderick Strong and a Sami Zayn pro from it) but that was also when iOS people weren't able to get in, so it was an easier pool of people to compete against.    What kind of KOTR deck do you have?  I sandbag some by putting a weak male tag team in it, so that I'm just barely in WM35.

I really haven’t been interested in playing this weekend and didn’t finish last week but that Jey Uso 35 in RD makes a needed pro so guess I need to put in a little time...

Yeah even if you have nothing to play for, it's worth playing RD at least casually, because silver and gold bars are flying off the RD board left and right, at least for me.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #538 on: May 18, 2019, 07:09:51 AM »
I did have a little streak of silver yesterday when I played a little bit.  I had my latest gold Chamber open this morning after my initial post and got a WM35 Adam Cole
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #539 on: May 19, 2019, 12:05:32 AM »
I've been playing basically to get tbg charges and to get Jey.

Last tbg got me a 35 KO and a Woods for a pro.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #540 on: May 20, 2019, 12:46:35 AM »
Finished Jey in RD last night and gold Chamber this morning was a Wm35 Walter.  Both pros.  Big E in Team RTG would be a pro too but I legit do not remember the last time this team finished an RTG, if
ever.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #541 on: May 20, 2019, 06:39:06 AM »
Same. It's such a grind for everyone that it's hard to get people motivated for it, especially on a weekday.

But hopefully they grind enough that I can get my 35 cards to pro.
Starvenger

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #542 on: May 20, 2019, 04:42:47 PM »
More silver fusion goodness, last day got WM35 Brock and Ricochet, up to neon++ now, got Guerrero for my tier freebie

Offline starvenger

« Reply #543 on: May 22, 2019, 11:50:32 PM »
Did a crap tonne of ticket pulls so that I could get that free pack that was in the store. Ended up with a lot of shattered pros that don't help me all that much at the moment. Did end up with a 35 Bliss and Carmella, so not bad.

Even better, my gold fusion opened and I got a second 35 Carmella. 2 female 35 pros should put me into 35++ and hopefully in good position to get into the next tier right away.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #544 on: May 24, 2019, 01:04:24 PM »
The Hall of Fame quest net me a Wrestlemania 35 Eddie Guerrero which was a surprise.  Too bad it won't ever make a pro until the tier is irrelevant and it is given away in some event.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #545 on: May 24, 2019, 01:05:53 PM »
AND... I just saw he's the Heroic reward. 

lol

no way.  I've barely played so far, I think I am about to get the Trish card.  No way I make it that far with my 4 WM35 pros.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #546 on: May 26, 2019, 01:42:09 AM »
I was basically playing to get Carmella to pro. That's done, and now I'm close enough to the end of Muraco that I might as well get him before I stop
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #547 on: May 26, 2019, 02:41:02 AM »
I'm around 50 into Goldberg and still winning 3/6.  Guess I may have been able to get to the Eddie HOF pro had I realized that and played more earlier in the event.  Oh well.  Now the debate is if I push to get my first 35 event card.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #548 on: May 26, 2019, 04:24:40 AM »
I got WM35 Sting from the quest.  Didn't bother playing this event because the pulls being broken and event opponents all being bots has killed any motivation for me.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #549 on: May 26, 2019, 04:50:59 AM »
I've been having some network issues for a while now that put me at a halt but looking online, it appears it is just me  :-\
[img width=800