Author Topic: TWIW 5/13 - 5/19: Lil' SFH Approves of Our New Becky + Rollins Overlord Couple  (Read 1348 times)

Description:

Offline strummer

If Alexa is cleared I could totally see them having Nikki winning the mitb match and then Alexa persuading her to give up the case to her under the guise of their friendship

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
While it sucks that Alexa is having issues, I am glad they are using it to establish Nikki and create an interesting story.  In the past they would’ve just thrown a random person in with no rhyme or reason and shuffled them in the background.

Think they’ve done a good job in building Dana in this too.  It may just be out of necessity with folks like Sasha and Nia out but I feel the Women’s match is set up to let a few women come out better than they went in, which is always a positive to me.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
My hope, which I'm probably not the first to come up with, would be Becky beating Lacey, then later beating Charlotte. The fans would be pleased until Bayley, who earlier won the mitb, comes out and cashes in to spoil Becky 2 Belts' big night. Show ends with Bayley holding both belts while announcers wonder which belt she will choose (is that a thing still for mitb? that you can cash in on whatever belt you want? idk) Then she opens Raw the next night and officially turns heel. And obviously takes the SD belt.

Bonus points if this ends with mega bitch Bayley being a cheating heel before, at some point in the future, Sasha Banks returns to just beat the shit out of her to a huge pop. Thus giving us our long-awaited Sasha-Bayley feud except with the heel-face reversal.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
I thought Bayley was the favorite a few weeks ago and now she basically has been off TV.  Which is sometimes what WWE does with these people.  I mean, several times they had the case winner working the C-show or not being on PPVs prior to their cash-in.
[img width=800

Offline Next Big Comedy Star

• brock lock
Daniel Bryan pretty much did nothing but job and didn't wrestle on any PPV's from September until December after he won MITB.

Offline Dandy

• Top 128 Poster
  • CXF Writer
It is been discussed widely before, but WWE seemingly has it in their heads as a collective that the MITB winner can only be booked as someone that never wins so the cash-in will come out of nowhere and provide the shock for which they are looking. I think just the opposite booking would be better the majority of the time.  I am sure this can be disproven by going back and looking at the bookings, but it sure seems that way by memory.
Oh Dandy...you came and you gave without taking!

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
There were rumors months ago that they intend to make this year's winner look like a star, which is mind blowing because the whole concept is a good way to elevate talent - whether that is giving a slimy heel opportunist a chance or just giving a scrappy face a foot in the door.

You'd think the men's winner should win this year since they've blown the case two years in a row - and the year before the two failed (Braun and Corbin) the winner cashed in the night he won it (Ambrose). 

They don't like having two people with cases at the same time so I would not be surprised in conjunction with Becky being booked twice that the women's winner cashes in that night.  It just depends on the t-shirts sales of BECKY 2 BELTS merch if they make her be the first woman to lose it too.  It would be the first of the people with immediate cash-ins to lose...  They like hitting those "first ever" things.
[img width=800

Offline The Amazing Rando

• Apparently Smart?
    • Opposite Attractions
I still think whatever brand the MITB winner is on is what belt they would take from Becky if they cashed in, and she'd keep the other one.
A Horrible Premise - Episode 48: TEN CORGIS TAPED TOGETHER - an improv comedy game show podcast about creating 'horrible' tv shows.

Opposite Attractions - a comedy design podcast where two idiots design their very own theme parks. SEASON 5 HAS BEGUN!

Bro, Do You Even Tweet?

Offline Angle-plex

• Hey....it's sexy.....
I still think whatever brand the MITB winner is on is what belt they would take from Becky if they cashed in, and she'd keep the other one.

She is dating Rollins so I'm guessing she is staying on RAW.

• Apparently Smart?
    • Opposite Attractions

She is dating Rollins so I'm guessing she is staying on RAW.

WWE has also said that even if she loses both belts she is actually on the RAW roster now.
A Horrible Premise - Episode 48: TEN CORGIS TAPED TOGETHER - an improv comedy game show podcast about creating 'horrible' tv shows.

Opposite Attractions - a comedy design podcast where two idiots design their very own theme parks. SEASON 5 HAS BEGUN!

Bro, Do You Even Tweet?

Offline Kotzenjunge

• looptid
  • Kotzenjunge
    • A site I wrote.
JoJo and Bray Wyatt's kid was born yesterday!

The name: Knash Sixx Rotunda.

• Apparently Smart?
    • Opposite Attractions
Bray: I want to name our son after Kevin Nash and Sean Waltman!
Jojo: I mean, sure, Kevin Sean Rotunda isn't so bad.
Bray: I don't think you understand...

Bro, Do You Even Tweet?

Online fazzle

Still not as stupid as Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella naming their kid after her fucking clothing line.

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
the clothing line is named after her kid, the kid was born in May 2017 and the clothing line was announced in Nov 2017 it looks like.

Offline The Valeyard

• CXF Writer
  • Spectrox Toxaemia
Here's hoping it's pronounced K'Nash.

Online fazzle

Huh, turns out it was.   For some reason I could have sworn Birdie was named after they already had branded something else that.

Either way, Birdie is still a horrible name for a human being.

Offline Thrasher

• Owner of Too Many Jerseys
  • All hail Gritty!
    • Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought
Huh, turns out it was.   For some reason I could have sworn Birdie was named after they already had branded something else that.

Either way, Birdie is still a horrible name for a human being.

No it isn't.
Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought

http://sportsfinds.blogspot.com

Offline no fact, no matter

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
They did. The stupid Bella underwear line, Birdie Bee. AFAIK they were talking about that as a project and a name on TD long before Brie was pregnant.
You should probably put your bandit hat on now.