Author Topic: TWIW 5/13 - 5/19: Lil' SFH Approves of Our New Becky + Rollins Overlord Couple  (Read 1549 times)

Description:

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire

RAW PREVIEW
Coming to Raw from SmackDown LIVE thanks to the “Wild Card Rule,” Charlotte Flair will join Lacey Evans and the Raw and SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch in a double contract signing for WWE Money in the Bank. Will Becky Two Belts hold her own against The Queen and The Sassy Southern Belle as the red brand rolls through London? Also on Raw, Roman Reigns returns to Raw for “Miz TV,” Braun Strowman takes on his fellow Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match participant Drew McIntyre and much more.

Online Epic for the Summer

• Reine of Terror
  • Epic Reine
Seth and Becky are old news. Meltzer reported that she was going to live events with him when she wasn't booked and they were spotted several times together outside the company.

I really hate the "Sassy Southern Belle" nickname. Too on the nose. It's like calling Drew McIntyre "That Guy From Scotland".

Offline Brooklyn Zoo

• BZ
  • BZ
“That Guy From Scotland” is pretty good

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
As a wrestling fan, I need these things broken down and spelled out for me.  Instead of Big Dog, Roman Reigns should really be LARGE MAN WET HAIR
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

• Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
Seth and Becky are old news. Meltzer reported that she was going to live events with him when she wasn't booked and they were spotted several times together outside the company.

I don't know that it was necessarily "old news" to those of us who don't subscribe to Meltzer's newsletter and/or follow him on social media, but okay.

As for the news itself, I mean... it's a definite upgrade from dating a Nazi, so cheers to him. I feel like she could do better, but that could just be the fanboy in me talking.

Offline Hawk 34

• Death Pool Winner
Glad this is conveniently official now, perfect timing for them to use it in the Becky/Lacey feud after all the mentions from Becky about Lacey “doing favors”.   

Offline Cool, Bad, & Handsome

• KOAB
looking at spoilers and tonight's RAW deserves to be the lowest rated one yet.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
I don’t read Meltzer and the Becky and Seth stuff has been public to casuals for a while.  They were cozy at the Hall of Fame this year, it just wasn’t pointed out.
[img width=800

Offline no fact, no matter

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
Yeah it's been all over twitter for a month or so.
You should probably put your bandit hat on now.

Offline strummer

read the Raw spoilers.  This company really has no idea what they are doing right now.  Absolutely no hyperbole meant with that statement or anything

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

I don’t read Meltzer and the Becky and Seth stuff has been public to casuals for a while.  They were cozy at the Hall of Fame this year, it just wasn’t pointed out.

Alright, I'll take the L. I live in a bubble, whatever.

Offline Brooklyn Zoo

• BZ
  • BZ

Alright, I'll take the L. I live in a bubble, whatever.

I didn’t know either. I barely watch, tho.

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
Neither of them had acknowledged it until now but it was "known" by everyone. I don't think it's a big deal either ways guys.

Offline Saints_Fan_H

I saw the Rollins leaks a few years ago.

Good for Becky.

:-X

• Reine of Terror
  • Epic Reine
Becky must not be phased that her boyfriend cheated on his ex-fiancee with a Neo Nazi.

...Yeah, I think we're all too into this.

Offline Spaceman Spiff 🚀

LOL @ Cole's "you may not like it but you better learn to accept it" after Baron Corbin beat Ricochet. Perfect description of the company's continued inexplicable push of this dude.

Offline strummer

With his current atttire and look Bray is starting to resemble Jim Belushi circa 1990. Minus the bushy beard and ponytail of course

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
WWE Live Event in Europe today featured Orton vs Aleister Black and WALTER defending the UK Title against R-Truth.  I wish that show was on TV.
[img width=800

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
Way too much talking on this show.  I can take Miz in small doses, but long talking segment opening the show which sucked then leading to a dead match that only was good when Lashley and Roman were squaring off made for a shit opener.  I did like the beatdown segment/brawl post-match

nit pick:  Miz showing up for his shitty MIZTC+V with gear on is so f'n lame.  A match out of nowhere?!!?  I hate that telegraphed shit, where we're supposed to pretend that we don't know that it's going to be a match.  At least if Miz makes a challenge for a match it makes sense, but whatever.  This F'n sucked.

I'd dig a Lashley-Roman program for SummerSlam.  That's a good battle of the Bulls matchup and they seem to have good in-ring chemistry.  Elias and Miz can fuck off.  They have good characters but I want to see less of them and not in top matchups.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
Oh, and I really dug the Cesaro-Rey match a lot.  That was fun.  Those guys, if they work a program, could have MOTY candidate stuff if given the chance to have a program.  It started a little rough, but then damn, it got really good really fast.  Some awesome spots and reversals in this

What's up with Sheamus anyway?

The only other thing I really liked on the show was the stuff with Nikki and Alexa.  That was good for both of them.  Hey, beneficial booking, what a concept!

• Reine of Terror
  • Epic Reine

LOL, WWE is turning into Perez Hilton.

Offline RedJed

• Rasslin' Rambler
Its looking more and more like Sheamus will be retiring, read a report the spinal stenosis issue is at play here. He barely was able to work through Mania, so it's probably done for him. That explains Cesaro allowed to be showcased last night in looking like a star vs Rey. That was a highlight of the show, best match for sure. Some of the other bouts too at least were giving workers who normally dont stand out an opportunity, looking more at that womens four way with Dana and Cross getting shine. But then there was Ricochet and Corbin, hated the finish but makes me wonder if they might give Ricochet the MITB this year if he's doing a random loss to fuckin Corbin.

FWIW I thought the show wasnt nearly as offensive as the Raws since the post Mania one, but it wasnt like it was this great show either.

At least the ringwork seemed decent last night and the talking was kind of rollercoastery....some solid build to MITB (womens contract signing in particular was decent) but others like Miz/Roman garbage was just eh. The Bray segment was bonkers in a good way, I'm def interested to see where this goes next. Love the schlocky horror element being brought into this.

Did Braun ever have a "fuck these guys, I don't want to do this job" face coming out to the ring for the main, it was obvious what the result would be. They are done trying with Braun it feels like, and does anyone want to see a Drew/Corbin vs Braun feud be re-ignited? I sure don't. Match itself had all the buttons and whistles to at least be entertaining enough. Braun almost clobbed Renee Young throwing her chair from the booth at the end too, that probably won't do him any favors.

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
Apparently Tom Savini's FX studio is involved with the Bray Wyatt stuff (mask, props, etc).

Offline HSJ

• misogynist at heart
Its looking more and more like Sheamus will be retiring, read a report the spinal stenosis issue is at play here. He barely was able to work through Mania, so it's probably done for him. That explains Cesaro allowed to be showcased last night in looking like a star vs Rey. That was a highlight of the show, best match for sure. Some of the other bouts too at least were giving workers who normally dont stand out an opportunity, looking more at that womens four way with Dana and Cross getting shine. But then there was Ricochet and Corbin, hated the finish but makes me wonder if they might give Ricochet the MITB this year if he's doing a random loss to fuckin Corbin.

Corbin pinned Rollins last week.

DTF

Online Bladelock

• brock lock
Corbin is just the new Kane. It's easier to accept. He'll be boring forever and dull in the ring, but continue to get push after push because tall. I think Kane was better on the mic though and had a semi interesting gimmick, so this will be worse.

Offline Nymyzys

• TRTSM's Color Commentator
Corbin had a decent enough look, to compensate for the Long Wolf gimmick.  The bartender look he's utilized since being the Constable is doing him zero favors.

Offline The Valeyard

• CXF Writer
  • Spectrox Toxaemia
Skullet isn't a good look for anyone. He just looks like he got a job at a better bar.

Offline Mik

• Lightswitch Rave!
    • Neville Longbottom
Isn't he a shitbag that collects rolex watches and brags about it? They should just ramp that up somehow and make it part of his character.
Show loose women what I'm workin' with.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
If I'm booking I go full Charles Manson with Wyatt now and Corbin falls under his spell and a full blown jobber cult of lost gimmicks is formed

also, they murder Renee Young :(

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
Isn't he a shitbag that collects rolex watches and brags about it? They should just ramp that up somehow and make it part of his character.
He is. Sports cars too, or something. His gimmick should be successful neckbeard with money.

• Reine of Terror
  • Epic Reine
So he's basically Rick Rubin?

Offline Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
He is. Sports cars too, or something. His gimmick should be successful neckbeard with money.

Just make him Ted Dibiase for the new generation.

Offline Hawk 34

• Death Pool Winner
But with bitcoins.

Offline Avid Warehouse Enthusiast

• Laz
And herpes

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
Saw a snippet that Wade Keller did an interview either with an anonymous writer or a former writer who stated HHH is probably the more frustrated backstage these days and is constantly seen basically consoling talent backstage - many times the NXT alum.

[img width=800

Offline Big Beard Booty Daddy

• My name's not fucking Warren
  • Canadian Destroyer213
Saw a snippet that Wade Keller did an interview either with an anonymous writer or a former writer who stated HHH is probably the more frustrated backstage these days and is constantly seen basically consoling talent backstage - many times the NXT alum.

Some interesting things here
2012 TRTSM Fantasy Hockey Champion

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
Reading that is exactly the kind of stuff White House staffers say about Trump.

Offline The Valeyard

• CXF Writer
  • Spectrox Toxaemia
Dana Warrior would be a great Kellyanne Conway.

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

Dana Warrior would be a great Kellyanne Conway.

This seems like an oxymoron, of some kind.

Online Bladelock

• brock lock

My god Vince is awful. The Trump parallel is right on.

Baron Corbin would totally be his Don Jr.

Offline The King of Trash

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV

Offline Saints_Fan_H

Exactly how hard is Samoa Joe going to murder Dominic?

Offline fazzle

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
What is going on with Alexa healthwise?  I liked the match where she couldn't keep her boots tied, but has she been working house shows?  If this is concussion related, at this rate, it seems like she's basically gonna end up forced into early retirement.  They've kept everything quiet but she's barely been in the ring for like a year, comes back for a match here and there and is on the shelf again

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
She really needs to retire. It's just not worth it if this is another concussion. If they can make room for Paige, surely they can find a non-wrestling spot for Alexa.

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
alexa is so good on the mic they should for sure have a role for her.

Offline Cool, Bad, & Handsome

• KOAB

My god Vince is awful. The Trump parallel is right on.

Baron Corbin would totally be his Don Jr.

Reading this and then seeing WWE official youtube page put this up today with a title that implies even they're surprised this person exists made me laugh

Offline strummer

Monday's SD house show in Lowell, MA has been cancelled

Offline Avid Warehouse Enthusiast

• Laz
I always forget Lowell exists and I live half an hour away.

Offline strummer

In his update today Meltzer seems to be implying it's another concussion for Alexa