Author Topic: Wrestling Books Discussion Zone  (Read 31346 times)

Description:

Offline alkeiper

• Welcoming our new insect overlords
Wrestling Books Discussion Zone
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2011, 12:52:39 AM »
Anyone else read Mildred Burke's bio?  3/4th's of the way through, it's really a tremendous look at Burke's life and that of her lecherous husband/manager Billy Wolfe.  It contains the story of the last true wrestling shoot.  Mae Young is a prominant figure as well.  Well worth checking out. 

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2011, 06:14:38 AM »
According to an e-mail I got from Amazon, it looks like they already have Undisputed in stock and I should have it by the 4th.

I am very happy at this development.

Offline BorneAgain

• One Cocky Cracka
« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2011, 06:29:54 AM »

Offline DMann1979

• That's a Shame
« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2011, 07:37:21 AM »
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/172463/Details-On-Booker-Ts-New-Book.htm

Booker's writing one now.

Possible titles:

Can You Read This? SUCKA!!!

Tell Me, I Just Didn't Write This!

Offline "Dot Com" Matt Postin (heel)

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2011, 07:12:40 AM »
There are two forewords in Jericho's new book. One written by Mick Foley, the other written by Zack Ryder. Holy god damn.

Offline Spaceman Spiff 🚀

• Death Pool Winner
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2011, 07:17:41 AM »
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/172463/Details-On-Booker-Ts-New-Book.htm

Booker's writing one now.

Possible titles:

Can You Read This? SUCKA!!!

Tell Me, I Just Didn't Write This!
I'm Writin' For You, Nigga

• Poster of the Year

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2011, 02:30:26 PM »
Undisputed picks up literally right where the first book ended with Jericho debuting in the WWF.  He's pretty candid about his early struggles fitting in and dealing with Vince.  It's a tremendous read, just like the first book.  I'm only about 60 pages in and the book is over 400, which I think is longer than the first one.

My forum name will make more sense when you read the book.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2011, 03:31:50 PM »
I had the Jericho book on pre-order from Amazon super cheap, but I cancelled and am paying double the price now because Jericho is doing a book signing not too far from me in a couple weeks.  Figured double the price to meet Jericho was worth it.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2011, 01:23:55 AM »
According to Amazon, my copy left Atlanta last night around 11:30.

Offline Rock Star From Mars

• (atticus Chaos)
  • (atticus Chaos) drag racing with Vince
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2011, 05:57:13 AM »
Re-read Lita's WWE book:

-Actually gets a few criticisms of WWE in there.

-the Mexico section of the book...eh, she never outright confirms anything in regards to all the rumours that fly around about what she got up to, but it is very blatantly read between the lines at points.

-on that note, Jeff's drug problems and downward spiral are hinted at, but never outright said either.

- the stuff where she's bitching out Stacy and Torrie for being awful wrestlers is sort of the pot calling the kettle black considering all she ever really had going for her was the moonsault.

-part where her dog got put down was actually genuinely sad.

-it's also a bit shame to hear her at that point, 2003, talk about how much it means to be a role model for young women, considering where her career went after that, and that seems to be mainly what she's remembered for.

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2011, 03:09:28 AM »
My forum name will make more sense when you read the book.

(that name is pretty degrading!)

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2011, 08:35:22 AM »
The Fozzy stories may be a better read than Jericho's wrestling stories.

I'm surprised he stuck around dealing with Vince as long as he did.

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2011, 05:18:57 PM »
Just finished the book.  Honestly, if you are looking for great insight into his first WWF/E run, you are going to be pretty disappointed.  The real strength of the book is Fozzy's trials and tribulations, dealing with deaths in his life (the chapter on Benoit is particularly interesting) and dealing with getting gigs outside wrestling and music. 

A froot read indeed.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #114 on: February 08, 2011, 03:48:26 AM »
Since the UK sucks and Jerichos book isnt released till 17th Feb, im reading Countdown to Lockdown.  What a shitty book.

Offline Smues

• Admin
  • Smuesicide
« Reply #115 on: February 08, 2011, 06:02:45 AM »
Undisputed doesn't come out in Nook format until the 16th, but I plan to get it right away when it does.
I want Jimmy Fallon to be dead. That doesn't make me a bad person.

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #116 on: February 09, 2011, 09:48:20 AM »
One of the best parts of Undisputed was what I have dubbed the Tale of the Larryland Legal Eagles.

Online Nymyzys

• TRTSM's Color Commentator
« Reply #117 on: February 10, 2011, 01:43:05 AM »
I've read about 4 chapters of Undisputed and I've loved every bit of it.

• Poster of the Year
« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2011, 02:30:22 AM »
One of the best parts of Undisputed was that picture of Jericho's wife with the goldfish tattoo on top of her titty.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #119 on: February 20, 2011, 05:30:13 PM »
Went to Jericho's book signing today.  I had called and made a reservation when I found out about it weeks back, and apparently I was one of the first people, so I got a good spot in line.  Only a few people ahead of me, including a guy my friend and I called Larry Saget, assuming he was Bob Saget's brother, as he looked just like Bob Saget if he was the size of say Bob Barron.

I got up to Jericho pretty quick and he seemed alright from a distance, friendly at least but a little quiet as it seemed most of the people first were kind of annoying or trying to get him to sign more things than the signing would allow (he would do the book and one thing extra, but people were trying to give him piles of stuff).  I walked up and he said "How's it going?"  I told him good and asked how he was, he said good.  Now, Jericho was my absolute favorite wrestler for a long time, so I just did the "It's an honor to meet you" as he signed my book, just try to sound polite and show my appreciation without going too weird or overboard.  He responded with "Oh, me too.  I've been waiting to meet you a long time".  Caught me off guard, so I just laughed and said "Yeah, I bet".  He responded with "No, I have.  Haven't you seen me watching you outside your window?"  I told him I thought it was him and we both laughed and he shook my hand before I left.  Thought it was pretty awesome I got to meet Jericho and have him claim to stalk me, now I gotta get started on reading the new book.
[img width=800

Offline ViciousFish

• CXF Writer
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2011, 12:52:55 AM »
I think Jericho kind of comes off as a prick in this one, especially when "Drunkicho" makes any sort of appearance.
Matt, don't be a fag. Post some huge cocks.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2011, 03:15:32 AM »
BIX:

Bruce's book is totally insane. I cannot imagine anyone with even a passing knowledge of wrestling history not sniffing out most of the bullshit and even someone with no knowledge of history would be able to tell pretty easily that everything Bruce says about Bret is likely to be a hate filled lie.

Among the things Bruce claims that definitely aren't true:

He claims he worked a series of WWF house shows with his family members and they tore the house down working "Stampede" style until a road agent (Lanza IIRC) told him he was just a school teacher, that the matches sucked because of him and then demanded he basically stand on the apron and do little to nothing. Bruce claims that he complied with these demands, the matches got worse but Lanza complimented him for doing his job. The problem is no such house show run ever existed.

He claims that he and Bret went down to Amarillo, TX to meet up with Dory Jr. and co. over the Summer and in the process tells an awesome Terry Funk rib story that I hope is true. Having said that he also claims that on the trip down they were chased out of multiple counties by violent redneck gangs who assumed they were draft dodging hippies.

He claims Bret reached over his dying mother and attempted to choke his sister as their mother was literally expiring in front of them.

He claims he ghost wrote Bret's Calagary Sun column for years.

He claims that Smith Hart was in no way to blame for the missing gate receipts of the infamous Stampede tour to the Carribean.

He claims he was given the book in Hawaii by Peter Maivia (this may or may not be true but seems hard to believe).

He claims that he was offered the book by Vince's people only to be snubbed by Vince when flown in to discuss the terms.

He claims that Shane called him about turning his new Stampede

He claims that Whalen (who he regards as the best announcer ever which shocked me knowing Bruce's booking style) on air resignation after the Bad News innocent was an angle and disguise Whalen's departure to cover two Calgary Flames games.

He claims that the WWE was about to bring him in to team with Pillman for a Badd Company reunion but Bret sabotaged it because he was angry when the children came in the ring at the end of the Calgary Stampede ppv (a ppv he claims was designed in part to set up an angle with him and Austin). He claims that he would have kept Pillman clean and thus implies multiple times that Bret was responsible for Pillman's death.

He claims that Bret called him after Owen's death suggesting that McMahon had done it intentionally to punish Owen for Bret's problems with Vince regarding Montreal.

He claims that one of Bret's columns (after Bruce quit writing for him of course) was responsible for Davey taking up drug use again and as a result Bret is responsible for the death of DBS.

Online Springtime for Epic

• Reine of Terror
  • Epic Reine
« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2011, 03:34:17 AM »
I had a few hours to kill the other night so I ducked inside a Barnes & Nobles and started to read Jericho's new book.

I only read a few chapters, particularly the ones about Fozzy and Jericho's post-WWE career in '05. I didn't realize Jericho stuck with the Moongoose McQueen gimmick for so long and that he played it up during every public appearance hyping the first Fozzy album. I also didn't realize how hard it was for him to get acting roles. I knew Jericho didn't have a ot of success in media outside wrestling but it really struck me when he ran down that list of all the movies and TV shows that he auditioned for and didn't get a single callback for any of them.

• (atticus Chaos)
« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2011, 03:52:03 AM »
Does Jericho use a ghost writer?

Offline Avid Warehouse Enthusiast

• Laz
« Reply #124 on: February 28, 2011, 05:03:59 AM »
In the first one he used a co-author who helped him merely collect his ideas and organize the whole thing, but the majority of it was Jericho himself. I can't see him using a ghost writer for the second one considering the first is considered on par with Foley's which are still the standard-bearers.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #125 on: February 28, 2011, 07:46:26 AM »
In the first one he used a co-author who helped him merely collect his ideas and organize the whole thing, but the majority of it was Jericho himself. I can't see him using a ghost writer for the second one considering the first is considered on par with Foley's which are still the standard-bearers.

Just finished the new Jericho book the other night and there is a co-author's note at the end where the guy said the same, he basically helped Jericho organize it but it was mainly Jericho's doing.

Enjoyed the book but I get a little bugged when there are little errors books on topics I know about.  Early on, his Wrestlemania match with Regal was referred to Wrestlemania X8 (which was actually the show he main evented, so you'd think that would be caught as opposed to confusing some midcard match) and it seemed to imply some of the Jericho/Stephanie stuff in the Alliance time led to the HHH feud, which wouldn't have worked because he mentions Rhino and Booker, who weren't in the company yet.  Later on, it became clear he was jumping back and forth at times, which made me not care as much about the timeline stuff, but listing the wrong event at one point just seemed odd to me.
[img width=800

Offline timmy8271

« Reply #126 on: February 28, 2011, 10:03:19 AM »
I went to the Jericho book signing in Orlando. Waited in line for about a hour and a half but it was worth it. The book is great. I need to see video of Jericho and Moongoose fucking with Pink on Off the Record.

Online Springtime for Epic

• Reine of Terror
  • Epic Reine
« Reply #127 on: February 28, 2011, 10:58:04 AM »
Fun Fact: Jericho auditioned for a role in The Dark Knight.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2011, 12:03:39 PM »
Some of the bigger movies I was surprised to see that he got auditions for.  Wonder who he tried out for in Knocked Up.  I'm more surprised he didn't get anything in stuff like Beer League that he auditioned for too.
[img width=800

• (atticus Chaos)
« Reply #129 on: February 28, 2011, 12:51:35 PM »
Kurt Angle apparently auditioned for Lex Luthor in Superman Returns, which always blew my mind.

Offline BorneAgain

• One Cocky Cracka
« Reply #130 on: March 04, 2011, 09:43:54 AM »
Kurt Angle apparently auditioned for Lex Luthor in Superman Returns, which always blew my mind.

He can always try out again for Snyder's Superman Reboot.

Who would possibly turn him down after seeing his motion picture debut:

Offline Smues

• Admin
  • Smuesicide
« Reply #131 on: March 05, 2011, 05:15:42 PM »
I read Undisputed last week. I didn't like it nearly as much as I was expecting to, but it wasn't bad. Froot got old VERY quickly. I haven't read Lion's Tale yet, hopefully I like it better.
I want Jimmy Fallon to be dead. That doesn't make me a bad person.

Offline Herb

« Reply #132 on: March 05, 2011, 05:30:02 PM »
BIX:

Bruce's book is totally insane. I cannot imagine anyone with even a passing knowledge of wrestling history not sniffing out most of the bullshit and even someone with no knowledge of history would be able to tell pretty easily that everything Bruce says about Bret is likely to be a hate filled lie.

Among the things Bruce claims that definitely aren't true:

He claims he worked a series of WWF house shows with his family members and they tore the house down working "Stampede" style until a road agent (Lanza IIRC) told him he was just a school teacher, that the matches sucked because of him and then demanded he basically stand on the apron and do little to nothing. Bruce claims that he complied with these demands, the matches got worse but Lanza complimented him for doing his job. The problem is no such house show run ever existed.

He claims that he and Bret went down to Amarillo, TX to meet up with Dory Jr. and co. over the Summer and in the process tells an awesome Terry Funk rib story that I hope is true. Having said that he also claims that on the trip down they were chased out of multiple counties by violent redneck gangs who assumed they were draft dodging hippies.

He claims Bret reached over his dying mother and attempted to choke his sister as their mother was literally expiring in front of them.

He claims he ghost wrote Bret's Calagary Sun column for years.

He claims that Smith Hart was in no way to blame for the missing gate receipts of the infamous Stampede tour to the Carribean.

He claims he was given the book in Hawaii by Peter Maivia (this may or may not be true but seems hard to believe).

He claims that he was offered the book by Vince's people only to be snubbed by Vince when flown in to discuss the terms.

He claims that Shane called him about turning his new Stampede

He claims that Whalen (who he regards as the best announcer ever which shocked me knowing Bruce's booking style) on air resignation after the Bad News innocent was an angle and disguise Whalen's departure to cover two Calgary Flames games.

He claims that the WWE was about to bring him in to team with Pillman for a Badd Company reunion but Bret sabotaged it because he was angry when the children came in the ring at the end of the Calgary Stampede ppv (a ppv he claims was designed in part to set up an angle with him and Austin). He claims that he would have kept Pillman clean and thus implies multiple times that Bret was responsible for Pillman's death.

He claims that Bret called him after Owen's death suggesting that McMahon had done it intentionally to punish Owen for Bret's problems with Vince regarding Montreal.

He claims that one of Bret's columns (after Bruce quit writing for him of course) was responsible for Davey taking up drug use again and as a result Bret is responsible for the death of DBS.

Why are the Hart's all so weird?

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2011, 04:09:20 AM »

Offline jerk of all trades

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
Re: Wrestling Books Discussion Zone
« Reply #134 on: April 27, 2012, 06:49:08 AM »
So apparently Ryan Nemeth (Briley Pierce in FCW) wrote a book back in January 2010...

Donny Blake spends his first semester as a college student at Kulhman University doing the typical college student activities--partying, picking up girls, studying, and trying to avoid Ugly Jen. When the bank starts giving Donny free money and his French teacher expresses interest in him, Donny comes to the realization "I can make out with any girl here". Will it all far apart when ants move into Donny's room and stolen fetal pigs attract the administration's attention or will he make it through his first semester of college? Find out through diary entries, text messages, e-mails, and police reports. I Can Make Out with Any Girl Here--the story of Donny Blake's first semester at Kulhman University. A must read for all students about to enter college, college freshman, current college students, or those just wanting to remember what it was like.

Only 1 left in stock--order soon (more on the way).

OMG!!

Author profile: http://www.amazon.com/Ryan-Nemeth/e/B0040AU09M

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #135 on: May 05, 2012, 01:11:52 AM »
Duggan's got a bio coming out that I suspect will be a bore for some reason.

http://www.amazon.com/The-King-New-Orleans-Professional/dp/1770410309/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b  This one intrigues me though

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
« Reply #136 on: May 05, 2012, 03:50:51 AM »
I got Hogan's first book (the WWE one from '03 or '04).  What a terribly written book.  It goes into detail about nothing and there's a whole one page chapter about Mike Sharpe's hygiene.  And of course it has the stink of Hogan's bullshit stories all over it.

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #137 on: May 05, 2012, 10:08:33 AM »
I hadn't read a wrestling book since the second Foley one (when it was new) so I bought 4 a few weeks ago and have read 2 1/2 of them.

The Road Warriors book was ok. The common complaint about wrestling books is "not enough detail" but I'd say he goes into pretty good detail on everything, even giving exact figures on contracts and stuff. But he is totally one of those "You this move/genre/style? I invented that" types, which becomes annoying after the 80th time or so.

Then I read the 2 Jericho books back-to-back and I'm halfway through the second one. The first one is up there with the Foley book, though I probably favour Foley's only because it's more linear. In fact, I'd say the second one is pretty disappointing because it's so scrambled. Just a personal preference though. I do like how candid he is about Vince and about his own performances.

I have the Bret book, too. Can't wait to start on that one. I figured I'd leave it last to give me incentive to finish the others quicker, but it hasn't been a problem, I've had trouble putting the books down either way.

Offline alkeiper

• Welcoming our new insect overlords
« Reply #138 on: May 05, 2012, 11:17:56 AM »
The Duggan one has potential. He was in Mid-South in their heyday, WWE during the Hulkamania years (1987-93), then WCW for the nWo era. Plus you've got a guy who traveled on the road with the Iron F'n Sheik.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #139 on: May 05, 2012, 06:50:42 PM »
The Duggan one has potential. He was in Mid-South in their heyday, WWE during the Hulkamania years (1987-93), then WCW for the nWo era. Plus you've got a guy who traveled on the road with the Iron F'n Sheik.

I've read so many dull books that should have been great (J.Hart etc) that I see Duggan as the type who will over blow his WWF and WCW runs - talk to much about God re: Cancer and ignore gossip/dirt since he's still w/ Vinnie Mac

Offline Pináculo

• PinnacleofPower
  • Martyr
« Reply #140 on: May 05, 2012, 07:21:49 PM »
He needs to talk about why his ring gear sucks. His boots have holes on the bottom and he's wearing pajama shorts to the ring. He needs to talk about that shit. He looks like the Brooklyn Brawler. They should make him bring a hobo stick with the handkerchief on the end the next time he shows up.

Online Bernie Bro Kamala

• CXF Writer
  • This conversation sucks.I'm going to take a shower
« Reply #141 on: May 06, 2012, 02:42:14 AM »

I've read so many dull books that should have been great (J.Hart etc) that I see Duggan as the type who will over blow his WWF and WCW runs - talk to much about God re: Cancer and ignore gossip/dirt since he's still w/ Vinnie Mac
Yeah and none of the Duggan shoot interviews I've heard have been particularly interesting either. Usually, dull shoot interview=dull book (see Tito Santana).

Online Thrasher

• Owner of Too Many Jerseys
  • Three Time Tetris 99 Champ!
    • Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought
« Reply #142 on: May 06, 2012, 05:04:58 AM »
Aww I was hoping Duggan's book would/could be filled with "Everyone told me I should be the next Hulk Hogan and be champion".
Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought

http://sportsfinds.blogspot.com

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2012, 10:54:13 PM »
Continuing my "gimmick" of AWA love, I bought 2 AWA books this week:

MAT WARS by Verne Gagne - a late 85/ early 1986 release that was plugging the already dead "Pro Wrestling USA" by covering the roster - I have looked through it and the bios are more in depth than I was expecting. From Flair to Steve O.

And I acquired a 2011 release on the history of the AWA by super fan Geogre Schire  "Minnesota's Golden Age of Wrestling" Schire is a hardcore old school fan who lived through these events and I am excited to read his passion.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #144 on: October 16, 2012, 07:24:25 AM »
Bob Holly has a book due out April 1.
[img width=800

Online Bernie Bro Kamala

• CXF Writer
« Reply #145 on: November 17, 2013, 01:48:21 PM »
On Amazon and I'm amazed at the number of wrestling books I haven't even heard of.

Former WCW jobber Bobby Blaze (most known for...um, uh...failing a sham drug test at the same time as Chris Jericho) has an autobiography out! Also Jerry Jarrett self published his diary from TNA's first year which from the excerpt on the website looks poorly edited but really interesting. It seems like Brodster or bps or somebody would have mentioned that one.

Offline Mik

• Lightswitch Rave!
    • Neville Longbottom
« Reply #146 on: November 18, 2013, 05:41:50 AM »
I'm reading David Shoemaker's book now. He writes as The Masked Man on Grantland and Deadspin.

There is some origin of pro-wrestling stuff that I found a little dry but I'm enjoying reading more about things I'm somewhat familiar with. There's a lot of dead wrestler stuff that is similar to what he's written before.

Not what I typically read but it's not too bad.
Show loose women what I'm workin' with.

Online Bernie Bro Kamala

• CXF Writer
« Reply #147 on: November 18, 2013, 10:21:24 AM »
Yeah, he had the Dead Wrestler of the Week on Deadspin before he jumped to Grantland. I'm not crazy about his writing. Don't hate it as much as some people on the IWC but not in love with it. That's the kind of book I'd gladly read if somebody gave it to me or if I saw at the library but I'm not gonna pay full price for it.

Offline claydude14

• CXF Writer
« Reply #148 on: November 18, 2013, 10:34:44 AM »
I recently picked up Countdown to Lockdown on Kindle for like 6 bucks. Been a great read about Foley's announcing duties while with WWE and of course his TNA experience. All his books have been very entertaining reads, and I haven't finished it yet but I'd put it 3rd above Foley is GOOD (Have a Nice Day/Hardcore Diaries being 1 and 2 for me). I think I'll download Jericho's books next, heard they are good. Always been interested in Bret's too.

Offline LaParkaYourCar

• Chairman of the Bored
  • CXF Writer
  • I'm BACK!
    • Twitter
« Reply #149 on: November 18, 2013, 10:53:14 AM »
I recently picked up Countdown to Lockdown on Kindle for like 6 bucks. Been a great read about Foley's announcing duties while with WWE and of course his TNA experience. All his books have been very entertaining reads, and I haven't finished it yet but I'd put it 3rd above Foley is GOOD (Have a Nice Day/Hardcore Diaries being 1 and 2 for me). I think I'll download Jericho's books next, heard they are good. Always been interested in Bret's too.

Bret's books is great, but really depressing. Jericho's first book is awesome and highly entertaining. I haven't read Jericho's second book yet though.
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PaulDMatthews78
Read my old-school wrestling review blog here: https://classicwrestlingreview.wordpress.com/
Like and follow the Facebook page for my blog here: https://www.facebook.com/ClassicWrestlingReview
Check out my t-shirt store here: https://www.redbubble.com/people/PaulMatthews78