Author Topic: If You Build It, They Will Come. Have You Seen That Movie? (NBA December 2019)  (Read 677 times)

Description:

Offline Boomer Kamala

• CXF Writer
A month and a half into the season and we're starting to see how the league shapes up. The Warriors definitely suck. The Blazers might suck. The Suns might be good?

This month, we're gonna see the debut of Zion Williamson (probably) and more dumb attempts at hard nosed, inspirational quotes from Jim Boylen (definitely) plus a wonderful NBA Christmas. And maybe Kyrie Irving will have another meltdown on Instagram.

Offline THE TUGSTER

• Alfdogg
Giannis and Luka Doncic were named East and West players of the month, the first time ever that two European players have won the award in the same month.
@alfdogg765 on Twitter FOLLOW ME

Offline Thrasher

• Owner of Too Many Jerseys
  • All hail Gritty!
    • Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought
Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought

http://sportsfinds.blogspot.com

Online Firmino of the 909

• Admin
Just now the Jazz announcers got more big mad than ANYONE I HAVE EVER HEARD.

koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

• Admin
HE PUT THE SALT IN SALT LAKE CITY

damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

• Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

HE PUT THE SALT IN SALT LAKE CITY

Matt Harpring came out the womb salty.

• Admin
I can't believe how bad the Knicks are and how bad a coach David Fizdale is. I knew he was shit about halfway through last season but I thought he would learn from his abysmal rotations. There's no logic to anything he does.

Offline Boomer Kamala

• CXF Writer
They may end up being the worst Knicks team of all time. Which really says something given the Knicks of the past 15 years.

tbh I thought they'd be a gritty bad team that wins 25 games or so but they play with the energy of University of Missouri-Kansas City going against Kansas Jayhawks. Just like the loss is inevitable before opening tipoff.

• Admin
Fizdale was fired

Offline Boomer Kamala

• CXF Writer
Two 37 point losses in a row will do that.

Offline Grit, Toughness, Soul, & Spirit

• brock lock
I can't believe how bad the Knicks are and how bad a coach David Fizdale is. I knew he was shit about halfway through last season but I thought he would learn from his abysmal rotations. There's no logic to anything he does.

The Knicks have some talent on paper, but like Randle has regressed big time from last season and the way Fiz used DSJ and Mitchell Robinson was baffling. Like I think he had Bobby Portis starting over Robinson. I wonder if they try to trade a lot of these guys. Marcus Morris seems like a no brainer because he's having a career year. The contacts for Portis and Randle might be too large to move.

I'll still stick to my guns on Boylen being worse just because the players are straight ignoring him now and LaVine/Lauri are finally playing better and the team has their first win streak. There's a gif during the last game of all the players huddled together talking while Boylen is on the outside. I know Fiz is a goober too, but what pushes Boylen over him is the constant lying and refusing to take any blame while calling guys out to the media. Boylen saying shit like how he should come off the bench because the team needs toughness is Trump type bullshit. Boylen also has terrible rotations and will play like Shaq Harrison or Kris Dunn at SF or bench Lauri while he's doing good for Thaddeus Young or Puke Kornet.

Offline Boomer Kamala

• CXF Writer
Fiz at least seems like he was a likable assistant couch. I don't think I'd trust Boylan to coach a JV team.

Offline Brooklyn Zoo

• BZ
  • BZ
Mike Miller (not that Mike Miller) will be the interim coach. He’s done a good job developing players and coaching in the g league. Hope he does well and takes the job.

Offline Boomer Kamala

• CXF Writer
Invalid Tweet IDWell he couldn't be worse than Isiah Thomas. Blaat!

• Admin
I find it hard to believe that some team is gonna beat the Lakers four times.

Offline THE TUGSTER

• Alfdogg
Confirmed torn Achilles for Rodney Hood.  We called that one last night in chat as it happened
@alfdogg765 on Twitter FOLLOW ME

Offline Boomer Kamala

• CXF Writer
Becky Hammon apparently is interested in taking the Knicks HC job.

She deserves a head coach job but not THAT one.

I can't imagine the legions of MRA chuds licking their lips, getting ready to blame her being a bad coach on the 2020-21 Knicks instead of Dolan being a bad owner.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
NO FUCK NO.  I LIKE BECKY HAMMON.  STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE KNICKS.  PLEASE

I'm cursed with this fucked franchise.  Save yourself.

I saw someone sort of suggest that the other day (maybe the next guy...or gal? speculation) and I wanted to punch them in the face.  The Knicks need to be premier league soccer'd and forced to play in the f'n G league

The Fitz firing was so inevitible but done in the most Knicks way possible.  I will never quit being a fan, but it sucks, man, it really sucks.

I've said it before and I've said it again, and I'll stick to it.  I don't think I can ever completely divorce myself from the stupid Knicks....but if the Zombie Sonics are risen they will be my A team until the Knicks can win back my heart.  Right now I'm in zombie limbo fandom, dead inside, the Knicks are basically a dead franchise, might as well become a zombie fan

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

I've said it before and I've said it again, and I'll stick to it.  I don't think I can ever completely divorce myself from the stupid Knicks...

You should love yourself more.

Offline Thrasher

• All hail Gritty!
I know who can coach the Knicks:

Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
I saw Eddie in the theater.  I saw a lot of bad movies in the 90's :(

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
And in the 90s the Knicks were good!  Now I only see good movies and the Knicks suck!

Guys, I think I figured out how to fix the Knicks!!!

Offline Thrasher

• All hail Gritty!

• Admin
FUCK

DAVID

STERN

• Admin
In all seriousness I don't want him to die or anything. I just needed to put that out there.

Offline Cool, Bad, & Handsome

• KOAB
well at least no one is preheating the oven like they would in the old days

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

Three years ago, this Knicks/Kings game would have caused my blood pressure to spike. But now, I just laugh. I still can't believe I put myself through that for 25 years.