Author Topic: EA Access for XBox One  (Read 361 times)

Description:

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
EA Access for XBox One
« on: November 15, 2014, 10:32:52 AM »
Has anyone tried this?

For those unfamiliar, EA has their streaming service which includes full games, demos and other things on the XBox One.  It seems worth doing at $4.99/month or $29.99/year.

I just set up my Xbox One as I had two of the main people I play with get their systems during the new promos.  This seems like the way to go.  From what I read, the following full games are available:

FIFA 14
Battlefield 4
Peggle 2
Madden NFL 25
Need for Speed Rivals
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare

A few are arcade but figure that is decent enough to play last year's sports, Battlefield, Need for Speed and whatever else they put on there.  So far, everyone I know has gotten different bundles.  I think both have talked about doing it if I pull the trigger but I was curious if anyone here has used it and had any thoughts.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline Mik

• Lightswitch Rave!
    • Neville Longbottom
Re: EA Access for XBox One
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 10:44:53 AM »
I have it for a month now due to Dragon Age. Have to say, both of the PopCap games are among my favorites of the first year of XBox One. Peggle and PvZ are both awesome.
Show loose women what I'm workin' with.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
Re: EA Access for XBox One
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 10:54:22 AM »
I've been wanting to play both of those.  Wasn't sure how the whole streaming access worked out.

Heard cool things with the demos too and how your progress can transfer over to the real game.  It seems worth trying, even for the month but I am guessing I may just bite for the year.  I should be able to get my $30, especially if others I know are doing it for the co-op.
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater