Author Topic: The Upcoming and Rumored Fights Thread II  (Read 5773 times)

Description:

Offline ViciousFish

• CXF Writer
Re: The Upcoming and Rumored Fights Thread II
« Reply #1150 on: December 21, 2016, 02:17:14 AM »
Wow. The new owners are fucking shit up. This keeps up and the titles will all be meaningless within a couple years.
Matt, don't be a fag. Post some huge cocks.

Offline Lord of The Curry

« Reply #1151 on: December 21, 2016, 02:51:04 AM »
I know it's popular to shit on the whole interim title stuff and rightly so but to me this is just insurance because, let's face it, if Conor all of a sudden says that he's taking more time off who's going to stop him?

Offline The Art of Rasslin'

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • wipeoff
« Reply #1152 on: December 21, 2016, 03:05:13 AM »
Aldo also said the fight was supposed to be against a guy who normally doesn't duck fights, so he was surprised when he ducked this one. Said it was because the guy's dad told him not to take the fight.

Not hard to figure out who it is.

I can't believe a guy can be that big, and jump around like he does what a great athlete!

« Reply #1153 on: December 21, 2016, 03:08:58 AM »
Sage. Gotta be Sage.

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • wipeoff
« Reply #1154 on: December 21, 2016, 03:10:10 AM »
lol

Faber is a really special guy. He did an enormous amount for our weight class. He is single-handedly why this weight class is in the UFC, so I have a lot of gratitude towards him for everything that he's done. His retirement, on the one hand, makes me a little sad because I feel like he still has so much talent and so much to give, so there is a part of me that is sad to see him go and make that decision, but I'm really happy for him. He's a legend. He's truly done a lot for the sport and his legacy is totally cemented. And I think that it's beautiful that he was able to create something like that and do so much and get to choose his terms for how to walk away.

As a person, Urijah has always been respectful, kind, helpful, giving, and always looked to create opportunities for other people and fighters. I just think the world of him. There's a special place in my heart for him. He was welcoming to me and opened the doors to his gym for me on occasion and we did the same for him at our gym. There's always been a tremendous amount of mutual respect. He's a solid guy. I really wish him well. I wish him great things on this new chapter.

Good tribute to Urijah

I can't believe a guy can be that big, and jump around like he does what a great athlete!

Online Firmino of the 909

• Admin
« Reply #1155 on: December 21, 2016, 04:11:23 AM »
The thing is, they kept ignoring Aldo when he said he wanted to move up and he's been saying that for a few years, so...

koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

« Reply #1156 on: December 21, 2016, 05:06:16 AM »
Once again they should've just shut up and said nothing after Max won. He had a two week suspension which means a 4-5 week camp to face one of the greatest fighters of all time.

• Admin
« Reply #1157 on: December 21, 2016, 06:35:53 AM »
Max has a fucked up foot too.

damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • wipeoff
« Reply #1158 on: December 21, 2016, 09:43:19 AM »
http://thesprawlmma.com/home/news/exclusive-arnold-allen-vs-makwan-amirkhani-set-to-meet-at-ufc-london/

They really are taking it slowly with Mr. Finland. Though Allen is a decent prospect, Makwan should be fighting more polished guys at this point. If he loses here, he'll take a few steps back.

« Reply #1159 on: December 22, 2016, 03:23:37 AM »
Nordine Taleb vs Ponzi Scheme in Halifax. That'll be fun.

• Admin
« Reply #1160 on: December 30, 2016, 10:05:14 AM »
Melendez is going to cut to 145.

MELENDEZ VS. CUB PLEASSEEEEE

« Reply #1161 on: January 03, 2017, 12:41:22 AM »
A roider who's 0-2 in his last two fights doesn't deserve somebody of Cub's quality.

• Admin
« Reply #1162 on: January 03, 2017, 09:17:35 AM »
209 gets Bektic vs. Elkins.