Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v4  (Read 54799 times)

Description:

Offline starvenger

Re: WWE SuperCard! v4
« Reply #850 on: January 31, 2017, 02:21:17 PM »
I'm not sure about the ratings but it's likely she'll replace Nattie, especially since she pairs with Nia Jax.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #851 on: January 31, 2017, 11:20:57 PM »
RTG up

SS Undertaker, HD Joe, Elite AJ, Ultimate Karl Anderson and Mankind

Mankind will be a pro.  Already have Joe so that's #3, think undertaker will be catalog then feeder
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline starvenger

« Reply #852 on: January 31, 2017, 11:25:31 PM »
UR Orton, WM Bryan, Taker and AJ all make pros for me.

Also, just checked the Supercard Spreadsheet and Naomi is indeed a better base card than Nattie.

Currently getting clubbered (2-9) in my first Ultimate KOTR. Somewhat ironically the guy I let win in the previous EL KOTR is in this one as well... and he is also getting clubbered.

Just rearranged my RTG deck for leveling purposes and I realize I have a lot of cards that need XP - ULT Rollins, Cena and Gallows, EL Sheamus and Naomi, and HD Carmella (Pro), Roman, Ziggler, Sami and Balor. I probably shouldn't bother leveling the HD cards, but I'm in a bit of a comfort zone with them for MITB and will probably stay in that pocket until I get more Elite/Ultimate pros.

Meanwhile... I'm really unprepared for fusions. Been spending my time trying to get catalogue pros of the fusions I don't have... but there seems to be a lot of those. I apparently have no SV fusion pros in my catalogue. The good news, I suppose, is that I do have 3 SS fusion pros plus an extra Asuka, so that should help once that does drop.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #853 on: February 01, 2017, 03:23:12 AM »
Nice to get all the catalog stuff.  Think I have all the catalog pros up to SV where there are a few I don't have.  I did never get a Jimmy Snuka UR, which I heard they pulled at some point.  That would make sense but also weird because I don't think they pulled Hogan after all that went down.

Hopefully you can rally down the stretch to at least make brackets in your KOTR.  I am worried about how gross the Ultimate ones will be.  I am in my Elite now, 3rd seed but feel like I won't even make it out of the first round.

I'm same with you in MITB.  I was still using WM ones this season until I started getting enough new cards that I need to use them as feeders.  I still shifted back to my WM Event pros with 0 level training cards for easy wins.

Is there any hint on Fusions?  I would guess they would be introducing a new tier around WM, so it would make sense to do Fusions mid-February, which is what they did S1, IIRC.

I actually have a lot of SS Fusions ready - made a Shinsuke pro then have solo Asuka, solo Bo, solo Joe and two more Shinsuke.  My plan was to pro the SS and then work my way down on pros for catalog.  Left the 2nd nakamura separate as that was the last one I got and figured it didn't matter at this point.

Right now I will probably be throwing the unleveled EL Sheamus, HD Reigns, HD Big E (#3) and HD Jordan in my deck for the first few round or until ready.  Then anything else I get in next few days.  First time in a while I have a lot of cards to work on and not much to feed them with, so may be doing some Royal Rumble games just to get more cards to feed.

[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #854 on: February 01, 2017, 04:45:33 AM »
I don't think they pulled Hogan in part because it was about 2-3 months before Season 2 was dropping. And when it did, you weren't allowed to make a legacy card of him to port over to S2.

I've experienced the UL KOTR pains before, in previous occasions where I've managed to make the top tier. You essentially have to take your lumps and hope you get lucky.

I haven't seen anything on Fusions, but realistically it has to be updated soon. And hopefully they'll reduce the fusion times accordingly. My Fusion bottleneck is at Epic, but I think I have all the singles so it's a matter of getting them paired up and start moving on - I did just pair a Brie so I am working on a LG fusion right now.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #855 on: February 01, 2017, 05:46:58 AM »
My KOTR just kicked off.  Wound up 3 seed against a sandbagger that's kicked my ass a few times.  Dropped first match 4-1.

Can't think of a good strategy to beat him because he has an uncommon tag team and then an Elite Pro tag team.  His singles are Ultimate MITB Pro Goldberg and Ultimate Pro Sami.  He has the Alexa Event in his diva's tag team.

So I am boned.  Best I can hope for is maybe getting a HD Diva to pro...
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #856 on: February 01, 2017, 05:53:18 AM »
Nothing in RTG makes a pro for me, other than Mankind who I'll hopefully be able to get without too much +1 grinding

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #857 on: February 01, 2017, 09:19:27 AM »
Reward for first round exit was third Kofi  :-\

At least the event will be soon...
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #858 on: February 01, 2017, 01:17:42 PM »
Completely missed the top 8 in my KOTR.  I just keep slipping further and further back the longer I go without an Ultimate pro.   Got a worthless HR and a worthless SS.  I don't even remember what they were.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #859 on: February 01, 2017, 02:27:36 PM »
Was feeling like I had to have some kind of pull coming.  Just got Elite Bo Dallas off the draft board.  Last Elite pull I got off board was Bo Dallas on Monday.  Not the best pro but Elite Pro #3 nonetheless.  He's also a left arrow, which I don't have any high cards, which is nice.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #860 on: February 01, 2017, 11:49:24 PM »
Got a worthless HR and a worthless SS.  I don't even remember what they were.
Let's just go with Apollo Crews.

I've been fluctuating between 7-10 but hitting the home stretch I'm going to need to win most of my matches to make the playoffs. Overnight results have not been kind to me.

MITB Charlotte watch: Started the day at 17,300, so probably 5-6 days before I get her. Given the event cycles I would have her in place for TRTG and hopefully pro before it's done.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #861 on: February 02, 2017, 11:38:09 AM »
Figured my Ultimate pull should be coming, as I got nothing since entering the tier on Sunday.  Was playing RTG and had the pull signal start flashing - TJP!

Had him as one of my first from events before my tier was that good, so very quickly got an Ultimate Pro.  Very happy.  Working on the Elite Bo, now TJP and by end of the weekend I should have Mankind too!
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #862 on: February 02, 2017, 10:52:56 PM »
Looks like I hit my 5 point wall 45 points into Joe, so making it to the Elite will def be rough.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #863 on: February 02, 2017, 11:34:36 PM »
Still working on Taker. Pulled an Elite Bray yesterday.

Treading water on the UL KOTR. Tough ask to make the playoffs with only 1 UL pro - last tourney I finished 9th, 2 games out of the playoffs. But I'll have Charlotte by this time next week, so that might help.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #864 on: February 03, 2017, 01:25:31 AM »
I'm about to finish AJ.  +5 getting tight, a few quits on my end but this is that frustrating point where my deck is probably just as good or better but the game is calling matches more advantageous to the opponent.  Pulled a HR Lana this morning so +360 TGH, not sure if I need to roll with her or Backlund (+360 PWR) with the SS Vince

3rd in my current KOTR, hoping to do alright.  My Elite Pro Bo is ready to go.  I'm trying to keep him at 0 until I start next one but may not be lucky.  Hoping I can get my Ultimate TJP pro'd by then too and see what happens.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #865 on: February 03, 2017, 04:04:31 AM »
I got through 15 on Anderson with 5s but I can't seem to even win one 3 point match
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #866 on: February 03, 2017, 07:07:56 AM »
The KOTR that I'm in right now is stupid fucking hard.   24-18 and I'm still one game out of 8th.

On the plus side though, I'm still winning 10 pointers (barely) 215 points into Anderson.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #867 on: February 03, 2017, 07:11:16 AM »
Hey - that still works on the 10 pointers.  I got better luck on the 6 and then bumped up my Bo.

I finished KOTR 3rd seed but 6 seed is one of the sandbaggers again.  Lost Game 1 3-2 so thinking I will be out first round...
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #868 on: February 03, 2017, 07:41:17 AM »
So going through my usual game strategy (bank the doublers until roughly HD then use them) and I got my pity pull... a briefcase. I was 70 resets in so I guess I can't be too upset but still.

60 points into AJ. Looks like I'll be starting Killer Karl sometime tonight
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #869 on: February 03, 2017, 07:56:40 AM »
75 points into Karl, decided to stop messing with the quit method and wasting time and just get more doublers and go at 2 pointers.  Probably less of a time crunch if I just accept it now.

Did get bumped in Round 1.  Past couple KOTR, it really feels once you get halfway into Elite, you can only compete if you sandbag either a divas team or a regular team.  I always feel that is cheap but at this point, first round exits in Elite aren't cutting anymore.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #870 on: February 03, 2017, 08:08:43 AM »
It's the old issue of having a mix of people who can make Ultimate tier but drop down mixed with people that are trying to move up. And given the troubles I'm having getting traction in UL, I can't exactly say that I blame people that drop down.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #871 on: February 03, 2017, 08:16:26 AM »
I get that to an extent but some of these people have decks where Elite pros do nothing.  I've had some people who have either Event pros, Ultimate pros or top ranked Elite in every spot outside the spot they are sandbagging - so at that point, is it to brag about a win?  I rather struggle in Ultimate than win something that is meaningless to me
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #872 on: February 03, 2017, 10:14:17 AM »
I almost always move up in KOTRs ASAP.  Speaking of which, I finished 27-18 in mine, which is good for a FIVE way tie for fifth.  Meaning someone who finished 9 games over .500 is gonna miss the brackets.  Gonna be so mad if it's me.

Meanwhile, I hit my 10 point wall 35 points into Mankind.  Hopefully I can get a few 3s/6s(almost out of TMs) before dropping to 1s

Offline fazzle

« Reply #873 on: February 03, 2017, 11:11:36 AM »
.....and I was the one to miss top 8.  AW COME ON!

Got HR Sami and SS Dolph.  Weeee

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #874 on: February 03, 2017, 12:18:14 PM »
That sucks.

My reward was an HR Xavier - solo probably not good enough for my deck.

Just pro'd TJP and threw him in unleveled.  Threw the unleveled EL AJ and HR Joe in as a team too.  Why not?
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #875 on: February 03, 2017, 05:57:07 PM »
Just got my Ultimate pull after 273 resets, Sheamus.  Only a solo and on the weaker side of the tier, I think, but at least it's not a support.

Also just hit my 3 point wall, 221 points into Mankind.  So I'm glad that I won't have to grind for long

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #876 on: February 04, 2017, 03:14:17 AM »
Not a support and to me, Sheamus seems like a guy who is likely to be put in an event, so maybe that can happen sooner rather than later.

New KOTR brackets are interesting.  I was undefeated when I went to bed, lost 3 while I slept, though had I woken up a little earlier I definitely would've won the last matchup.  About 60 points from Anderson but while bouts refilling have been catching up on MITB free games at 17640 for Charlotte #2.

I've also continued to sporadically do Royal Rumble matches.  The gameplay is different enough to break some of the monotony and the 12 picks help at clearing the board.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #877 on: February 04, 2017, 05:32:45 AM »
Yeah I like that you can bank the picks and use them in RTG to help fish for doublers.

Hit the 5pt wall 75 into Anderson. At 189 now on 3s but unlikely that I will push for Mankind.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #878 on: February 04, 2017, 10:47:42 AM »
Finished Mankind a few hours ago, so that'll be my first event pro!  Still fishing for my first regular Ult pro, but maybe Mankind will push me into Ult++ to make it a bit easier.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #879 on: February 04, 2017, 05:11:03 PM »
Just pulled EL Jericho off the board, making my 13th EL pro!  I might not be able to make an Ult pro, but I sure can't complain about my EL luck

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #880 on: February 04, 2017, 11:49:05 PM »
Only made it to Joe, only got to around 100 points on 3's then had to drop to 1's, did pull a SS Balor off the board along the way and that makes a pro which still helps at this point.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #881 on: February 05, 2017, 02:27:29 AM »
EL Jericho hsould be a pretty good one.  Hopefully you will just get that first Ultimate and start the windfall.

That Balor SS is a good one too, Cletus.  I just had to feed mine to a S3 card and was a little sad.

Got that huge TJP pull on the first night to work toward the Ultimate pro which is very nice in my deck and a HR Lana the next morning but no S3 pulls since.  Gotten a few SS pulls the past few days to make catalog pros and good feeder.

163 points into Mankind so a few more purchased bouts and doublers it shouldn't be crazy to pro Mankind.

Currently sitting at the 2 seed in my EL KOTR.  More confident in this one than the last few where I knew I'd be a first round out when I was even finishing in the 2/3 seed.  I only haven't been able to beat the 1st place team and even that is almost luck of draw.  Hoping I can get to finals and get new Elite, as I feel it is overdue to get at least an Elite card at this point seeing I've been at least pulling one every few days and haven't since around Wednesday, I think.
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #882 on: February 05, 2017, 03:08:45 AM »
Looking at my MITB contracts I should manage to get enough for a single Ult Charlotte, tough to decide if I wanna grab that or hold onto em for a pro in the next batch...I know overall the pro will help more, but even a single Charlotte would be a big upgrade for me diva wise as right now my two main ones are a single Hardened Charlotte and my MITB WM Becky pro.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #883 on: February 05, 2017, 07:41:30 AM »
13 points til Mankind, so hoping I can wrap it up before the game starts.  Still surprised I haven't gotten a Season 3 pull with how many 2 point games I've been grinding.  Best pull past little stretch has been getting a SS AJ now.  So, catalog pro and feeder.

Locked the 2 seed for my KOTR but noticed one of the people tied for 6/7 is a sandbagger that has a pro Charlotte and pro MITB Goldberg... ugh... I have him in Game 45 so I will try to lose to him so he gets six seed.  Guess I am still going to be stuck playing him before finals though...
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #884 on: February 05, 2017, 01:57:39 PM »
Got Mankind with a few hours to spare.  Was able to get him pro'd watching Super Bow and farming for energy for my current KOTR.  He's sitting at 0/50 until I start my next KOTR.  Then I think I am going to feed my first S3 Pro Cedric Alexander to him, as I already fed my Apollo to the TJP pro.

Currently tied 1-1 in the semis.  The guy I am playing is one of the two guys that were active in chat the whole time.  I beat him all three times in the regular games and he was talking about it during the qualifiers.  He took Game 1.  A little unsure because no matter combination, any divas match from him beats me.  He has MITB Pro Charlotte paired with Ultimate Becky and an Elite Pro Nikki.  Regular cards he is carrying Elite Pros of KO, Aries and Itami with tags being an Uncommon Fusion team and singles Ultimates of Baron Corbin/Karl Anderson. 

Hoping this falls my way.  Really have had zero pull luck since getting that awesome TJP pull.  As I said, I got a Hardened Lana but for the amount of playing and resets I've had, to not get anything above SS in the last ~60 hours seems crazy.  Thinking I may get my next Ultimate reset before even a random Elite at this point.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #885 on: February 05, 2017, 02:40:03 PM »
Lost 3-2 in the final on bad AI pull

Game 1 his Aries ELP (with EL Ambust0 beat my Orton ELP (with HR Lana) in TGH/CHA

Game 2 my ELP Bo/Ultimate Orton (with SS Vince) beat his Common Fusion Miz/Piper (w/ EL Heenan)

Game 3 his ELP Bikki beat my MITB single Charlotte

Game 4 my ULP TJP beat his ELP Itami

Game 5 they called my sandbag team of EL AJ/HR Joe that lost to his Ultimate Corbin/Ultimate Anderson

Exactly why I never do this shit... had they called the tag the other way I'd be getting an Elite tonight...  And of course after I see I got boned going to the finals, my board resets with a SR Seth.  If one of these two HR are not a Diva that pros, they are entirely useless at this point...  Can't believe how I have had no decent pulls in so long...
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #886 on: February 05, 2017, 03:35:47 PM »
Rewards were Jason Jordan, which makes a pro that I am unsure will make my deck (HRP Kofi is currently in the 16 spot for RTG) and Liv Morgan, which is a diva but a solo.

Loaded up my cards for next event and with Mankind, I am automatically in Ultimate KOTR.

I am running Ultimate Pro TJP, Ultimate Pro Mankind, Elite Pro Orton with MITB solo Charlotte for solos - teams are Elite Pro Bo with Ultimate solo Orton, Elite Pro Goldust with Ultimate solo Karl Anderson and HR Pro Carmella with Ultimate solo Asuka.  Getting in brackets and getting an Elite is nice enough for me right now.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #887 on: February 05, 2017, 06:49:47 PM »
I at least got back into the top 8 for my latest KOTR.   Got eliminated in the quarters, hopefully the Mankind pro will give me a boost in my new KOTR.

I got Xavier as my reward, just a solo

Offline starvenger

« Reply #888 on: February 05, 2017, 10:04:38 PM »
so team RD is showing KO as the top prize, which suits me just fine as that makes a pro. Should get MITB charlotte as well today.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #889 on: February 06, 2017, 02:05:24 AM »
Yeah, my team is still not good enough to play for Ultimate...  The Elite card is a Smackdown card.
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #890 on: February 06, 2017, 02:17:14 AM »
Yeah my teams only high enough for the hardened, looks like it's a Raw card.

Offline JHawk

• Jim Cornette Guy
  • CXF Writer
  • Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
    • Smart Mark Radio
« Reply #891 on: February 06, 2017, 03:15:05 AM »
So Royal Rumble matchups are completely random with no regard to ranking?

My WrestleMania++ deck probably shouldn't be running into fully built Ultimate cards.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #892 on: February 06, 2017, 03:33:40 AM »
I ran into a ranking issue once when the mode first started, which worked in my favor.  The problem with how it works now is someone who has one Ultimate card and not much else could still face you if their deck is so imbalanced and could basically use the one card to win almost the whole thing.  I haven't played with my deck to see but sure there are people out there doing that for "easy wins"

Looked at my inventory and have the following Elite Smackdown that have not been part of events before (that I know of) - Cena, Ziggler, Bray and Miz.  I know Bray was MITB before but hoping maybe they use Cena, Miz or Ziggler.  Have Jimmy Uso, AJ Styles and Swagger too but got those from event.  Also would prefer a new solo over Orton, who may have a decent chance being he is currently pushed and a mid-range card but I already have pro of him.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #893 on: February 06, 2017, 04:09:59 AM »
I would agree with that. When I got my MITB Goldberg proed I was running the table with him and a bunch of HD pros/Elite singles for a while. But now I'm at 17,000 points and my deck has started to catch up with that card, and the matches are harder... when I don't face a bot. Bots offer almost no resistance, and I seem to draw them quite often.

I play RR with a balanced 4-4-4-3 (LRDU) deck and I stick my best cards (of that direction) in there, but realistically I try to play primarily with my EL pros (Brock, KO, Orton, AA and AJ) and save Goldberg as my pocket ace for Match 10 or later.

And speaking of RR I just pulled EL Woods during my last game which will make another pro.
Starvenger

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #894 on: February 06, 2017, 04:18:32 AM »
Finished my first SS fusion since returning and got my second Bo card.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #895 on: February 06, 2017, 07:07:58 AM »
Reddit saying Elite Bray and Hardened Sami, both pros for me
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #896 on: February 06, 2017, 07:31:20 AM »
I mentioned I hadn't pulled an Elite since getting the TJP Thursday night during RTG and only a HR support.  Taking forever to clear board in Team RTG and my first shard was next Ultimate pull, Ultimate Baron Corbin!

People think the Event card is Randy Orton this week because he was up briefly before KO and that happened the week Alexa was the event card. 
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #897 on: February 06, 2017, 12:52:07 PM »
Wyatt pros for me as well.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #898 on: February 06, 2017, 01:23:55 PM »
So...I took full advantage of the TRD glitch before they fixed it, and got 10 Ultimate cards, including 3 pros in Joe, Gallows and Anderson.

Yeah, it's cheap, but hey, I'll take it.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #899 on: February 06, 2017, 01:27:18 PM »
Yeah, I'm upset that I wasn't able to exploit it in time.
Starvenger