Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v4  (Read 54872 times)

Description:

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
Re: WWE SuperCard! v4
« Reply #900 on: February 06, 2017, 01:44:30 PM »
So...I took full advantage of the TRD glitch before they fixed it, and got 10 Ultimate cards, including 3 pros in Joe, Gallows and Anderson.

Yeah, it's cheap, but hey, I'll take it.

Whaaaaaat the heck was this and why did no one tell me about it? lol

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #901 on: February 06, 2017, 02:58:17 PM »
So...I took full advantage of the TRD glitch before they fixed it, and got 10 Ultimate cards, including 3 pros in Joe, Gallows and Anderson.

Wait... what?
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline fazzle

« Reply #902 on: February 06, 2017, 03:14:03 PM »

Wait... what?

It may or may not have only worked in Ultimate tier, I'm not sure.   Reports on that varied.   But basically if you went and lowered your ranked deck down to rare, got a reset while playing TRD, and then went and changed your ranked deck back to normal, your next reset was one of your tier, every time.

I wound up getting the 3 previously mentioned pros along with:  AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Sasha, Charlotte and Braun.   Ok, that's only 8, not sure why I counted 10 earlier. 

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #903 on: February 06, 2017, 03:23:53 PM »
That's incredible.  Wish I knew.  Where did you hear about it from?  I checked Supercard forums and Reddit after seeing your star's post.

Congrats on all those cards.  Right before RD too will help you get the males all built fast and I would think some of those seem likely to show up in events.  I was kicking myself for missing this going to the movies tonight but seeing it wasn't anywhere where I know to check, I would've missed anyway.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #904 on: February 06, 2017, 03:26:27 PM »
One of the guys in our team's chat was where I saw it.   Dunno where it originated from.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #905 on: February 07, 2017, 02:04:13 AM »
You guys weren't kidding about the Ulimate KOTR.  Some of these decks I don't think are that much better than mine but the calls keep falling their way.  Think I'm 11-24 right now in like 14th place.  I just want to get my Hardened and go home...  :'(
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #906 on: February 07, 2017, 06:41:04 AM »
My team finished Sami today.  Not sure if I want to stick with them though. I almost quit and jumped on an Ultimate team I found but some guy was thanking me for my pro Mankind and I stayed at last minute.  Well, I had over 40 some pieces of the 200 between Bray/Sami and it seems like there are a couple weaker pieces hanging around.  I don't know.  Figure I should hold it out because it could be much worse.  Hoping my Charlotte pro coming in next few days and a few others getting her will make us Ultimate soon enough and I will be fine.

Last S3 pull was getting the Ultimate Baron Corbin yesterday.  Just pulled Hardened Corbin now - all coming up LONE WOLF

Mathmatically I could still make my KOTR brackets but it won't happen.  Just hoping I can get a diva pro for Hardened and maybe some catalog pro for the SS to catalog up and use as feeder
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #907 on: February 07, 2017, 07:38:07 AM »
Another quick Hardened pull - Shinsuke Nakamura #3.  Pretty soon Hardened Pros falling out of deck but Shinsuke is one of the better ones at least.  Need to start bulking up on Elites again.  I pulled two Bo Dallas within a few days but nothing since.  Trying to work on my Bray to throw in a new KOTR, though my initial plan had just been bulking him up during RD this week.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #908 on: February 07, 2017, 12:51:15 PM »
Participation trophy for missing brackets in Ultimate KOTR was Hardened Alexa Bliss, giving me another Hardened Pro diva and knocking my final SS card out of my RTG deck.

I pulled my MITB Charlotte from my next KOTR seeing I am 2200 contracts away.  That dropped me back into Elite.  Maybe because I have the 0/45 EL Pro Bray.  I could feed him and maybe go Ultimate but thinking maybe I will get clear path in Elite like this, though going back and forth because just getting into brackets is the same as winning the next tier down...
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #909 on: February 07, 2017, 01:01:12 PM »
Cool that you at least got something useful out of your rewards.   I got another QF exit in my KOTR, and after the Ultimate-fest yesterday, it's hard to get excited over an Elite.   Especially when it's just R-Truth.

Gonna stay out of KOTRs for a few days while I train up my pros

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #910 on: February 07, 2017, 01:24:02 PM »
Yeah, that makes sense.  Hard to top a day like yesterday for you and with the three pros you got there and Mankind, Truth probably pretty useless.

I got four Hardened cards today (Corbin, Nakamura, Zayn and Bliss) - the diva is big in the moment and she probably is 3rd best diva but the others are bottom of my RTG deck at best, if they even make it to the next RTG.  Lots of cards to build with the 10 slot in RD though, maybe 9/10 depending on how I feel when the event starts.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #911 on: February 07, 2017, 03:14:36 PM »
5th Hardened of the day - just got HR Maryse (+360 CHA)
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #912 on: February 07, 2017, 03:26:49 PM »
So this was a pretty good TRD for me despite not being able to exploit the glitch. Got pros out of KO, Bray, HD Sami and SS Enzo, plus got MITB Charlotte and EL Woods along the way.

Started an EL KOTR just so I can get some XP for KO. Charlotte and Bray. Sami I'm hoping to level up and put him into my MITB deck.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #913 on: February 08, 2017, 06:55:12 AM »
Randy Orton RD preview up - picture looks kinda weak current hoodie picture

The Hardened luck keeps coming - in the little I played today to get some KOTR energy, I just pulled a Hardened Jericho.  Could really use at least an Elite instead of all these Hardened cards right now...
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #914 on: February 08, 2017, 07:00:22 AM »
Ultimate is a SD card, AJ and Dolph are my only Ults that haven't previously been in an event.   Hoping it's one of them although it'll probably be Wyatt.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #915 on: February 08, 2017, 07:15:11 AM »
I have Ultimate Orton, which was from an event and doubtful he'd be every card but I did curiously get that Ultimate Baron Corbin this week so I got my fingers crossed it is the LONE WOLF.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #916 on: February 08, 2017, 11:07:43 AM »
I have Cena, Ambrose and Slater. I think they were all event cards so it's doubtful I'm getting a pro here.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #917 on: February 09, 2017, 01:15:59 AM »
HD Woods, EL Finn, UL Miz

Finn makes me a pro and Woods does if I drop after finishing Orton, though not strong enough for my deck
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #918 on: February 09, 2017, 06:00:53 AM »
Zero luck so far on Finn. 132 shard pulls, 6 shards.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #919 on: February 09, 2017, 06:09:41 AM »
I felt it was going slow for Finn too.  I have like 8.  Haven;t counted pulls but probably somewhere close.

Looks like they finally allowed people to talk about that glitch on Reddit and it sounds like it has been available in all team events for the past month, people just started talking now.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #920 on: February 09, 2017, 10:10:02 AM »
Got my first Elite board pull in over a week - EL Miss Elizabeth (+205 PWR and +205 CHA)
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #921 on: February 09, 2017, 11:50:20 AM »
Just got my Ultimate pull but it was a 3rd TJ Perkins...
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #922 on: February 09, 2017, 11:13:33 PM »
Pulled an EL Harper off the board.

I'd dropped down to EL to help level my KO/Charlotte/EL Bray cards, and ended up winning (the other finalist and I agreed to not energize. Got EL Rusev and HD Kallisto.

Was able to pro Owens and Bray, but Charlotte still has a bit more to go (but there's still time for that). Started an ULT KOTR, and doing marginally better than before, as I'm at 7-7 where I would be 4-10 or 5-9 previously. Still working on maxing them out, and hopefully I can get to the playoffs tomorrow.

(edit) Finished Finn this morning. 335 pulls (9.3 per shard) which seems a bit on the high side, but surprisingly runs right in line with my previous 2 RDs where I averaged 992 pulls for 108 shards.

And now for Miz I have a presumably unsustainable 2 shards in 10 pulls.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #923 on: February 10, 2017, 02:42:00 AM »
Hopefully Harper and Rusev helps and Miz gets claimed quick.

Was a bit deflated with getting another TJP as my Ultimate pull but got a little bit better at the end of the night.  Got enough contracts to claim Charlotte #2, had finished Finn, which makes another EL Pro that is still useful at this time.  I won my EL KOTR.  Was heading to bed and saw 7 minutes until rewards so I just played a few wild matches before claiming my prizes and claimed my first EL diva in Nattie.  Then I got my KOTR rewards and got HR Neville which does nothing but EL was Dolph, which gives me another EL pro.

Miz has seemed to go much quicker than Finn too, so I don't think it will take me that much longer today to finish him.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #924 on: February 10, 2017, 03:08:20 AM »
Yeah I'm currently running at a 1-every-10 pulls clip, which is encouraging this early on (5 shards so far).
Starvenger

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #925 on: February 10, 2017, 11:43:40 AM »
Just realized HD card is Woods, that will make my first pro of the tier, yay.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #926 on: February 10, 2017, 12:53:20 PM »
Pulled Ult Kendrick for a pro!

Currently sitting 16 shards into Miz after 171 pulls. Doubtful I'll get him tonight but tomorrow morning seems doable.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #927 on: February 10, 2017, 07:56:39 PM »
Nice, congrats on the pro!  Dropped a few extra bucks so that I could finish Orton tonight, cause I won't have much free time over the weekend.  Then about an hour after finishing RD, I pulled Ult Braun for a pro!

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #928 on: February 10, 2017, 08:58:13 PM »
The Team RD glitch also worked in Elite, I genuinely went from having no Elite pros at all to having 5 and moving in to Ultimate (where I pulled Carmella as my freebie) so that's good. Now on the road to getting both Ultimate cards from this event, feel like I have something to play for again now.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #929 on: February 11, 2017, 12:56:37 AM »
Nice work man!

Pulled an EL Bo off the board, which is only a single. 250 games away from 50,000 games and a Ult Female. Hoping it's a Nia Jax for a pro, but regardless she would make my RTG deck right away.
Starvenger

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #930 on: February 11, 2017, 01:08:47 AM »
Cheers, i've got another 1000 games until my next reward, it will be an ultimate diva, hopefully another Carmella would be sweet.

Offline JHawk

• Jim Cornette Guy
  • CXF Writer
  • Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
    • Smart Mark Radio
« Reply #931 on: February 11, 2017, 01:31:25 AM »
Just did a couple of Rumbles waiting for a freebie RD game, and actually saw both cards get eliminated in match 13 to make match 14 up for grabs.  Just based on the nature of the Rumble, the odds of that happening that late have to be almost astronomical.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #932 on: February 11, 2017, 01:53:40 AM »
Odds of a tie are pretty low as it is.

Pulled an EL Jimmy Uso - that's another pro for me. And just finished Miz. To the event card we go...

(edit) Count was 286 pulls.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #933 on: February 11, 2017, 03:16:01 AM »
Sounds like everyone is having a pretty good weekend. 

I had a tie game happen in RR once and was confused but it was earlier on than right before the end like yours, IIRC.  Makes that interesting.

I was feeling good about my new Ultimate KOTR, as I started it 6-0 last night.  Went out for dinner and missed some stuff but still went to bed with a record of 8-2.  Got up this morning and now I'm 11-8 and sitting in the 7 seed...  Was thinking I'd be sure for brackets with the hot start, now I'm hoping to hang on!

I just got Orton, so will probably drop down to at least catalog pro Xavier with all the time left.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #934 on: February 11, 2017, 05:06:32 AM »
Made my first UL playoffs as either the 7 or 8 seed. Pretty sure I'm gonna get stomped but its progress.
Starvenger

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #935 on: February 11, 2017, 06:00:08 AM »
Finished Woods this morning, already 5 shards into Finn, going good so far.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #936 on: February 11, 2017, 06:38:57 AM »
Just pulled Ultimate Bray Wyatt off the board.  Pretty nice.  I would guess he is likely the next Team Event for Team RTG this week, which sucks because my team is still not competing for Ultimate...
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #937 on: February 11, 2017, 12:35:40 PM »
Got crushed as expected in the QF. Ironically, I ended up with Rusev for another pro! Although I haven't levelled the first one either. Good candidate for TRTG I guess.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #938 on: February 12, 2017, 03:27:24 AM »
Looks like I will be making brackets in my Ult KOTR tied for 4th seed but the guy I am tied with that I will play is a sandbagger.

His team is Event Pro Mankind, Event Pro Neville, MITB Pro Brock and tag teams of Elite Pro AJ/Elite Pro Truth and Elite Pro Goldust/Ult single Rusev with single Event Alexa and Hardened single Charlotte mismatched with Uncommon Sasha.

I have the Event Mankind but my next best solo is Ultimate TJP, who really can't beat Brock or Neville.  He could beat Mankind in SPD if a proc with no other support.  So I think I am going to shuffle my TJP into a tag with my Elite Pro Goldust and run TJP/Goldust and ELP Orton/ELP Finn as a team, move my singles to be Mankind, ELP Bray and ELP Bo then take my Ult Asuka out of my tag team and hope a TGH proc could take down the Alexa, as my mismatched HD Pro tag of Alexa/Carmella should beat his trash squad still.

I have ELP Dolph 0/45 and MITB Charlotte Pro'd at 0 ready to throw into my next thing.  Guess my most coveted Elite reward, as I will be lucky to get out of Round 1 is Elite Nattie, as she is my only Elite diva and pro there would be most useful at this point, I think.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #939 on: February 12, 2017, 04:51:45 AM »
Just finished Xavier and the last piece was my 3rd Elite Balor as he was my freebie for entering the tier and then in the event this weekend. 

Think I may play for the Cesaro, seeing I never got a SS Cesaro so another picture for the catalog at least and I still have some doublers I pulled at end of Xavier, so much of day left and leveling cards.
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #940 on: February 12, 2017, 04:52:33 AM »
Just wrapped up Finn, dropped 200 creds I had left from freebies they gave at the start of the season so I finished a bit quicker than last time, but probably would have been fine without em

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #941 on: February 12, 2017, 07:19:19 AM »
Just got done with a mini-swearing tirade.

I lost Game 1 3-2 to the sandbagger.  Then shuffled more and won 3-2.  Game 3 going now and I was up 2-0 and looked to see end result when Game 3 finished - lost 3-2.  Taking a look I won with tag matches early but they pulled my diva against his event Alexa and then two of his Ultimate Event cards against my Pro Elites.  They pulled my one other single (Mankind) or the tag team, I would've won but we know the AI in this game is a piece of shit.

I would've been curbstomped by the top seed who is the Ultimate Sandbagger but two Elites would've been much better than one and I got screwed.... Hopefully I will get a decent Elite and far better next game.

Top seed is some guy named Phil with an Ultimate Bray Wyatt as champ.  He has an Ultimate Pro Bayley with Ultimate Pro Nia and Event single Ultimate Alexa as the tag team.  On the male side he has Ultimate Event Pro Mankind, Utlimate Event Pro Neville, Utlimate MITB Pro Goldberg with Ultimate Pro Cena and Ultimate Pro Jericho but sandbags to beat on other teams by using a pair of Common HBK as a tag team.  So this clown basically never energized and only lost four matches all KOTR.  Sandbagging seems worse than ever in Season 3.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #942 on: February 12, 2017, 08:13:37 AM »
KOTR reward was an Elite Jack Swagger.  Not the best but a pro nonetheless.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #943 on: February 12, 2017, 12:37:09 PM »
Everyone get what they wanted from RD?

I ended up finishing Cesaro.  Got a second Hardened Becky Lynch across the way to make a pro.  Probably the 3rd highest in my RTG deck, so worth it and she matches my better cards, MITB pro Charlotte and Ultimate Single Asuka.  Odds are I keep her in with the Hardened pro Carmella (up) and my new Hardened Alexa Bliss gets the axe - and I actually pulled a 3rd Miss Bliss during the event too.

I was able to train up some of my other cards too, really getting a lot of games on the 2nd Elite Swagger and I figure all the extra resets of the event will bring me that much closer to another Ultimate.  Just have to decide, I have a strong feeling if rumors are right, we get Team Event for Bray tomorrow and my team won't get it.  Seeing that makes a pro, I may need to look for a new spot.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #944 on: February 12, 2017, 12:51:53 PM »
I got Orton but got behind shoveling snow and having to do some work so ended up burning my last 100 free credits for doublers to get him.

Got Ult Kendrick to pro but I'm still working on maxing a lot of stuff. I haven't even started on my 2 EL Rusevs.

85 games from my 50K Games bonus.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #945 on: February 12, 2017, 11:22:29 PM »
Team Event is for Ultimate Shinsuke Nakamura.

EL Woods, HR Kalisto and SS Orton in the undercard.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #946 on: February 13, 2017, 12:09:49 AM »
Woods #3. Yay.

Kalisto pros at least, but I'm at the point to where he's a catalog pro at best, and I can likely stash him for fusions. Good problem to have I suppose.

WM Titus is also a catalog pro, for whatever that's worth.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #947 on: February 13, 2017, 02:31:08 AM »
I think the only catalog pro I get out of this is Orton.  Everyone else I either pro'd in the low levels and all S3 cards are singles.  For some reason I am working on perfect proing HR cards that don't even make RTG.  Guess just to use them for MITB instead of the weird match of Wrestlemania and unleveled HR and EL I am doing right now.

Was just trying to get some quick KOTR energy and shocked I just got another Ultimate pull.  Just had an Ultimate Kofi Kingston pop.  I did pop into Ultimate ++ after proing my Charlotte but still seems pretty quick.  Not that I am complaining.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #948 on: February 13, 2017, 02:53:50 AM »
Just pulled an EL Finn - another pro.
Starvenger

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #949 on: February 13, 2017, 03:11:30 AM »
Just working on the remaining matches on my second Woods so I can get em combined and got my pity pull, Cedric Alexander.