Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v5  (Read 32889 times)

Description:

Offline CookieMueller

• Forever blowing bubbles
  • CXF Writer
Re: WWE SuperCard! v5
« Reply #650 on: May 22, 2017, 11:30:00 AM »
I'm only EL+ and it's hard AS FUCK to find a team with even like 6-7 active members. We lost tbg 9,800 to 10,300 and there was a guy on our team getting shards in RD who had tbg matches left. I was telling him all he needed was like 6 wins and we'd win tbg or AT LEAST 2 more for the 10k consolation. And he did nothing. And because of tbg it's hard to leave a shit team now.

And since I've made EL tier (a few weeks ago, maybe a month) I haven't gotten past Quarters in KOTR. I knew it would get harder as I got further along bc there would be strong players with stronger cards playing beneath their tier to search for pros but this is ridiculous. I only lost one game in qualifying and still went out in quarters. Ugh.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #651 on: May 22, 2017, 04:56:42 PM »
Yeah I can only imagine how hard it must be to try and catch up, since like 90% of this game is built around the very top decks.

.....Speaking of which, just pulled WM33 Cena off the board after only 45 resets. It'll be my 20th wm33 male pro.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #652 on: May 22, 2017, 11:32:02 PM »
A couple of tiers below the top tier is the worst though. It's pretty much the spot where you have to grind for everything. Only suggestion I can make is to play MITB constantly - use the free plays there as well - and get some 33 pros. The time factor is a pain - not much you can do about that - but one top tier pro can carry you pretty far.
Starvenger

Offline starvenger

« Reply #653 on: May 23, 2017, 06:24:58 AM »
Just pulled Bork for another 33 pro.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #654 on: May 23, 2017, 06:55:03 AM »
congrats

I am so burned out - my team actually lost Battleground because we finally got another top level team and there were a few people who didn't energize/didn't play or both.  It was close but a loss.

I got 5th UL Jey Uso and 1st UL Enzo with EL Nikki Bella.  Big pile of nothing.  Got enough points to get a 33, know people on my team are but I am thinking I may save for next tier - those points don't expire, right?
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline fazzle

« Reply #655 on: May 23, 2017, 10:18:01 AM »
They can't expire, right?   It would be such a dumb move by them to do that.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #656 on: May 24, 2017, 05:57:47 AM »
Jinder is this week's event card, as expected.   He's a POW/TGH up arrow

I might just skip this one

Offline starvenger

« Reply #657 on: May 24, 2017, 06:28:20 AM »
Same. Maybe get the single for the catalog, but I need an up arrow like NBC needed a fourth "Chicago" show.

Man, 2 events in a row with a never before used wrestler who isn't a Raw talent.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #658 on: May 24, 2017, 02:32:41 PM »
Got the latest TBG reward and....Tye Dillinger.  Now that means Goldberg is the ONLY WM33 male that I've yet to get.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #659 on: May 25, 2017, 02:56:55 AM »
UL is Nattie and 33 is AJ Styles in this Jinder event.

Already had pro Nattie and wouldn't make deck, AJ a solo.  Supposedly Jinder is top in three stats from something I read but even after doing nothing with the game yesterday, I still can't be bothered to care again...
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #660 on: May 25, 2017, 04:55:20 AM »
AJ would make a pro for me, I just don't care enough to get him right now.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #661 on: May 26, 2017, 12:10:51 PM »
So they already announced on Twitter that the next TRTG is Goldberg.  That'll complete the male set for me if the team gets him (which sounds like a big if right now since people aren't gonna be able to compete.)

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #662 on: May 27, 2017, 06:10:27 AM »
Still on my burnout laziness - 9 pieces into Jinder, which is plenty of time but I had been wrapping event card by this time in past few months of events.

My team, after losing last Battleground, narrowly won this one.  Hoping for a decent reward seeing last win was disappointing (Dean #3), then we lost and I got trash.  Claimed my reward - Shamrock #3  :-\

Doesn't help inspire me, though even regular pros are starting to fall from my deck, so I'd really be hoping to pro an Up Arrow diva (which I think right now I only have Carmella but that would still be best at this point for me).  I was able to train the pro making cards for Black, KO and Sami during RD, which is my favorite for training so despite not doing a KOTR for a while, I just started one with all of them at Level 0 pros.  Hoping that can get me an easy finals appearance before I stop playing anything but events again.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #663 on: May 27, 2017, 06:20:30 AM »
I guess my burnout is way stronger than yours at this point.   I haven't played a single RD match, and really haven't played at all the last few days other than TBG stuff.

Speaking of TBG, I got Sasha who makes a pro, which is awesome...except it means I'll have to play now to train her up.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #664 on: May 27, 2017, 06:27:15 AM »
That's a nice pro.  Team RTG coming up this week, so just throw her in there and that will level for you, if you are really only doing team stuff anyway.

I loved when I didn't play for like two months straight when S3 started - nothing at all - but I've been wanting a Jinder card and I know I will kick myself if I don't get it.  So super minimalist.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #665 on: May 27, 2017, 06:50:16 AM »
I have no need for the Jinder card with my over abundance of both up arrow pros and pow/tgh pros.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #666 on: May 28, 2017, 02:35:53 AM »
Hit 400 shard pulls and still haven't completed AJ. I'm pretty much done after I get him.

Made finals of KOTR and got Carmella for another pro.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #667 on: May 29, 2017, 03:58:34 AM »
Screw up on my part, I threw my 0/55 pros of Black, KO and Zayn in KOTR and then paid no attention after charging them.  Finished 9th.  Probably should've been a win.  Oh well.  Getting to be a chore to just do the events and really as nice as 33 cards, they don't help anyway.  My latest pull was Cedric #3, which by the time I pro'd him won't make my deck as his pro is the 2nd lowest in my RTG deck anyway. 

My team held off on starting new Battleground til Team RTG starts.  Goldberg is a solo, UL Heath gets me catalog pro.  Everything else is junk I've had before so nothing for catalog.  Based on the Battleground, not sure when I can put in the cards I need leveled - which is mainly Jinder - but I could get AJ built and during the low levels getting matches for the unleveled Shamrock #3 and Cedric #3 I have - as I never fed those as those and left at 0 as they will likely never make my actual deck.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #668 on: June 03, 2017, 11:20:34 AM »
Team won a Battleground handily.  Two newest members who jumped in after some dead weight was dropped maybe  a week or so back have been bitching every Battleground despite not really being major contributors in team events or Battleground either, lambasting people who didn't energize even when we get every event complete early and only lost one Battleground, really.  Whatever their back and forth caused the team to implode, as I had claimed my Battleground rewards and when I went back in maybe half an hour later to progress on RTG, like half the team quit.

Found a new team that won their last Battleground before some members left and looks like they are jumping right back in, which is something the last team didn't do, so hoping it will work out.

The last Battleground we lost but I still managed a 33 Sami, which was #3 and his pro is toward back end of my deck.  Today's Battleground win netted me UL Kofi, EL Kofi and 33 Swann, so one of the weaker cards again.  Debating when I get this Tye if I even work on a real pro as he is also one of the weakest but not much else to do right now.
[img width=800

Offline CookieMueller

• CXF Writer
« Reply #669 on: June 05, 2017, 04:05:50 PM »
This game has made it really easy to be WM33. I only made EL maybe a month ago and am now UL+ with 2 WM33 cards thanks to tbg. I used bg points to buy a single wm33 and got a tye so not the best but still far and away my best card. That took me to UL, I joined a UL team that had a few WM33 players and after cutting dead weight and adding more good players the team became WM33 so we just got the WM33 Taker which is a way nice card for me. Unfortunately, beyond that I'm not doing as great, my best girls are a EL pro Summer and an UL Asuka. If we win our next tbg (still in prep phase) and I manage to get a WM33 girl (is that still possible?) then I will be WM33 tier in no time. I only started playing in like Sept/Oct last year. Thanks game!

Offline starvenger

« Reply #670 on: June 06, 2017, 12:47:21 AM »
Nice work man.

I'll get getting MITB Alexa in the next couple of days, which will take all Ults out of my RTG deck. Have a KOTR going, but that's more to level up cards so I don't need to.

TBG has actually been good in getting me some of the EL pros I didn't get while moving up to Ult.

Apart from that, I haven't been hitting the game as hard. Probably a good thing.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #671 on: June 06, 2017, 05:22:54 AM »
New team won Battleground - I got Rich Swann for the second Battleground in a row.

We got Undertaker but people started bitching and it sounds like team is disbanding.  I don't feel like I have the energy to join a new team because I really just am not caring about the game again at this point.
[img width=800

Offline JHawk

• Jim Cornette Guy
  • CXF Writer
  • Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
    • Smart Mark Radio
« Reply #672 on: June 06, 2017, 11:15:33 AM »
The team bitching is what's soured me on this game more than anything else, and it's at the point where you need TBG to improve your deck.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #673 on: June 12, 2017, 12:46:02 AM »
Wasn't playing too too hard, got Samoe Joe Sunday morning. Guess I'll be playing RTG this week. Got MITB Bliss so that gives me an all-33 deck.

TRTG is Rusev. He'd make a pro, but the team decided not to go for it, and I can't say that I disagree with that decision. TBG has been a game changer - and game killer - in terms of getting top cards. Hopefully we see Jericho as the event card 2 weekends from now to renew interest for me.
Starvenger

Offline CookieMueller

• CXF Writer
« Reply #674 on: June 12, 2017, 04:19:50 AM »
I really want that Rusev bc it would be a pro for me, just a week after i got my first wm33. I'm on a good team, every person maxed their cards in tbg and used all their bouts to the best they could. But it's only 9 people and idk how we'll do in the rtg format.

The game is certainly flawed in its current set-up, they need to add a new tier or take away/change some of the events. Things like rtg are vanity events anymore.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #675 on: June 13, 2017, 08:52:09 AM »
They're teasing on twitter a big announcement for tomorrow, but it'll probably just be some WM33 fusions.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #676 on: June 13, 2017, 10:55:59 AM »
Yeah, it has to be fusions, if not a new tier

Been so burned out.  After last team imploded, I got on another team Thursday based out of Germany called GermanBoys so I felt super swag and super European.

Did well in first Battleground and think I got like my 3rd Goldberg.  I pulled 3rd 33 KO and 2nd 33 Sasha during RD but I haven't opened the app in days, so I am sure based on no Battleground participation or Team RD, people are complaining about me and I deserve to be booted - I just couldn't be bothered to open it.  Kinda at the point I was at start of Season 3 where even if they introduce cool new cards, I just have so little interest at this point.

Started dabbling in WWE Champions a bit the past couple weeks and that is good because it doesn't feel like forced commitment like SuperCard.  When I get the urge to mess on my phone, that has been much more enjoyable.  More expensive if you decide to put money in but I feel less obligated than I do with Supercard, less of a "necessity for advancement"
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #677 on: June 13, 2017, 01:53:52 PM »
Well, that explains why you're Lord Buckethead now.
Starvenger

Offline starvenger

« Reply #678 on: June 14, 2017, 06:56:12 AM »
Since I'm playing RTG this week I took a look at the lineup and I see a bunch of catalog pros - HD Neville, EL Sheamus and 33 Swann. Hopefully I can blow through this quickly.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #679 on: June 14, 2017, 09:33:08 AM »
So the announcement was...in game rewards for achievements.  Yay.

Granted, they said it was "one of" the new features coming, so hopefully they announce something better soon.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #680 on: June 15, 2017, 06:38:37 AM »
Looks like a HOF tier is coming, as their Twitter profile pic has a card with Hall of Fame written on it 

Offline fazzle

« Reply #681 on: June 15, 2017, 01:25:57 PM »
Just got my tier pull while playing RTG. Ellsworth, which seems like a fitting way to end this tier.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #682 on: June 16, 2017, 05:26:54 AM »
Aaaaand HOF isn't a tier.   It's just a rebranding of Throwback packs.    Fuckin CatDaddy

Offline starvenger

« Reply #683 on: June 16, 2017, 05:38:50 AM »
Well played, CatDaddy. Well played.

Guess I can take the next two weeks off, at a minimum.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #684 on: June 16, 2017, 05:41:39 AM »
Yeah, I got Joe #1 last week but I've had no interest in opening the app for the past few days.  At this point, I can't see having enough time to finish Joe so I think I am just staying out til I hear news of something worthwhile.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #685 on: June 21, 2017, 04:42:33 AM »
There's an update in the apple App Store if you're on iOS.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #686 on: June 21, 2017, 06:19:24 AM »
The new Fusions feel pretty uninspired.  Roode, Strowman, AJ, Jericho, Black, Nia and Carmella.  Mainly I'm just disappointed cause I was hoping this would be our chance to get a high level Emma.

Edit:  Wow, Fusion Nia has a TERRIBLE speed

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #687 on: June 21, 2017, 06:23:21 AM »
The new Fusions feel pretty uninspired.  Roode, Strowman, AJ, Jericho, Black, Nia and Carmella.  Mainly I'm just disappointed cause I was hoping this would be our chance to get a high level Emma.

Edit:  Wow, Fusion Nia has a TERRIBLE speed

I just always like them providing someone new.  All of these people already have a card in the 33 tier - no new faces, no one that doesn't have a 33 card already (New Day, Enzo/Cass, others)  The Seth card looks cool but I think I am just too checked out on this game again. 

The funny thing is I opened the app for the first time in forever yesterday and my team never dropped me.  I got a Battleground reward of Undertaker, which makes a pro, got to claim the Team event HHH as I checked right before the event closed without even knowing what was going on, and my team is winning another Battleground so another will be coming my way.

Just signed in to start a Fusion
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #688 on: June 21, 2017, 06:25:56 AM »
Started the Fusion and Battleground claim phase came - got Brian Kendrick which is another pro.

I have Seth, Undertaker, Rich Swann, Sasha and Kendrick all sitting to get pro'd.  Had I played RTG last week, I would've had a 2nd Swann and event Joe to pro too...
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #689 on: June 21, 2017, 06:37:58 AM »
I'm at the point now where most WM33 pros won't even help me. The worst card in my RTG deck is Finn pro, so a lot of pros will just get silver star'd. Desperately need a new tier.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #690 on: June 21, 2017, 06:43:58 AM »
yeah - I probably should just silver star the Swann and Kendrick as my deck is similar - guess that's why I don't really care but I know that happened with Season 3.  I just stopped caring til some cool, first time cards started surfacing that I saw online
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #691 on: June 21, 2017, 06:49:26 AM »
I silver starred my Swann and fed him to a 33 fusion.

Hilarious that they added new achievement bonuses so late in the game.

Noticed that they added a platinum briefcase to MITB. I thought they were silver at first so avoided them but after noticed that my contracts were not on the zeros. Cool, I guess.

And of course they managed to fork up the chat.
Starvenger

Offline starvenger

« Reply #692 on: June 21, 2017, 06:56:01 AM »
FYI if you swap a card in ranked (such as Brock for Black) you'll complete a shitload of achievement awards worth either 1150 or 1200 credits.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #693 on: June 21, 2017, 06:57:56 AM »
I'm waiting to get excited about the +5 briefcases in MITB.   If the new cards in 11 hours are suddenly 30,000 contracts, the new briefcases mean absolutely nothing.

Yeah, I got all the achivements for "Reach X Tier" but it looks like I'll still have to earn all the ones for pulling cards and making pros.

Offline CookieMueller

• CXF Writer
« Reply #694 on: June 21, 2017, 09:15:10 AM »
It's funny that they hyped the achievements and we got them all instantly so who even cares about them now?

Offline starvenger

« Reply #695 on: June 21, 2017, 10:16:40 AM »
Yeah it's stupid. But credits are credits. I'll take em.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #696 on: June 21, 2017, 10:39:03 AM »
I wish WWE had a system like NBA where they gave you daily challenges to complete and you got rewards off of them.

Offline CookieMueller

• CXF Writer
« Reply #697 on: June 21, 2017, 01:20:13 PM »
Someone on my team has a dope as hell Sensational Sherri WM33 HOF card and I'm super jealous I'll never have it.

Offline Sabre

« Reply #698 on: June 21, 2017, 05:35:51 PM »
Anyone here have an openings in a wm33 team?

Offline fazzle

« Reply #699 on: July 18, 2017, 11:36:01 AM »
Hey look!  A new post!  This week's RD is a mystery female. Right arrow TGH/CHA, so the obvious guess is Sasha, but Emma also fits that. The other interesting part is that they say it's starting on Wednesday. Hopefully this means flash event and a new tier is finally incoming