Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v5  (Read 27855 times)

Description:

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
Re: WWE SuperCard! v5
« Reply #400 on: April 05, 2017, 12:25:18 AM »
RTG rewards up - Ult Orton gives me another UL pro, which I'm not even sure if it is quite worth it anymore.

Non-event 33 is Ambrose
[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline starvenger

« Reply #401 on: April 05, 2017, 02:29:45 AM »
EL Jericho is a pro. That's it for me.

And we're back to a normal start time and "normal" number of points to get Brock. Thinking those free credits might come in handy.
Starvenger

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #402 on: April 05, 2017, 06:18:42 AM »
Had a really, really good couple of days in this game. Our team got the event card with 4 hours to spare (we're in Ultimate +) so happy with another WM33 card, and the Ambrose Ultimate card was enough for me to pro and then get into WM33 tier. That got me a freebee of WM33 Carmella, and literally just in time because 40 games later I Got my 20,000 game reward, which was WM33 HHH. And then to top all that off, my KOTR reward for making the final was Big Cass, who is an ultimate pro, so my worst card in RTG is now Elite pro Bray.

Been a good few days.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #403 on: April 05, 2017, 06:47:00 AM »
Nice work man! Welcome to Tier 33!
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #404 on: April 05, 2017, 06:57:27 AM »
wow, congrats Adam.

Realized I didn't say before but all those divas paying off fazzle.  Got a nice set up there getting both of them as my divas, though I have two 33 singles, are starting to hurt me.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #405 on: April 05, 2017, 07:05:53 AM »
Congrats on those nice pulls Adam.

Yeah babyshoes, glad to finally be building towards something with my females.   Unfortunately I was getting so disgusted with all my singles that I still haven't trained the first Nikki, so Bayley is obviously my top priority right now.   As soon as I get her pro'd she'll push me into WM33++

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #406 on: April 05, 2017, 07:27:33 AM »
Cheers guys. Came to ask about this coming RTG and yep, network maintenance. I was thinking the game was running a little too smoothly lately with hardly any crashing, here's CatDaddy.

Unfortunately every RTG card is a single for me, as I wasn't able to get Brock last time. But now i'm in WM33 I hope for a few more tiers but my RD team isn't WM33.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #407 on: April 05, 2017, 01:31:31 PM »
So, I just got my WM pull (234 resets) and it's......Ken Shamrock.  Again.  That's now THREE STRAIGHT pulls that have been Shamrock.   I'm not even upset, I'm just stunned.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #408 on: April 05, 2017, 01:32:35 PM »
So the good news is after getting my 33 Asuka not even leveled fully, putting her in my Ranked deck pushed me to 33++

(33 Event Pro HBK, 33 Pro Corbin, UL Event Pro Jericho, UL Event Pro Mankind, UL MITB Pro Charlotte, 33 single Asuka)

The sucky thing is after updating my deck, I am in the worst KOTR I have done.  Some people's decks just outclass mine with more 33 pros but I am losing so many matches 3-2 on just crappy calls.  Right now I am in the 15 spot which means I won't even get the worthless cards.  I at least cracked brackets on every 33 attempt before this...

Maybe with 33 ++ I will get some helpful pull soon...

EDIT: fazzle posted while I was posting... Three Shamrocks is crazy.  I just get bummed not getting someone who has a second picture at least make card look different.  That was the most disappointing part of my 2nd TJP pro, stuck with the same identical card...
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #409 on: April 05, 2017, 02:12:57 PM »
Ouch, 15th is rough.  The worst I've done in WM is like 11th or 12th I think.

And yeah, the Shamrocks are nuts.  With 40 superstars and 20 supports, the odds of pulling the same 33 card three times in a row is 1:3600.  So...you know, I got that whole "beating the odds" thing down.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #410 on: April 05, 2017, 04:28:43 PM »
I quit my stupid team after the last event

Is anyone on an Elite or higher team with an open spot?  I'm Elite++ and close to Ultimate.  I have such bad luck with random teams

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #411 on: April 06, 2017, 02:08:01 AM »
After TSM dissolved, took me about 4 teams to find one I am finally happy with.  Still working out a few weak link kinks but we crushed the last event.  We are 33+ already though and spots all full.

So, I am mathematically eliminated from brackets in KOTR now.  First time since I've been in a 33 KOTR.  If I win out, I could still get into like 9th place.  Just trying to win where I can to at least get a reward as I moved up to 13th.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #412 on: April 06, 2017, 02:38:31 AM »
Squeezed in a quick RTG game and got another WM33 pull... a SECOND ASUKA!

FEMALE PRO!

So hyped. 
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #413 on: April 06, 2017, 04:37:43 AM »
Well goddamn, that should make sure you don't miss the brackets next time.  Nice

Offline fazzle

« Reply #414 on: April 06, 2017, 03:54:02 PM »
So, I lost 5 matches in a row to end the qualifying round, despite being energized for all of them, and fell from 3rd to 6th.  But that didn't matter at all, cause I just made my first WM33 KOTR finals!

.....I swear if my reward is another fucking Shamrock.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #415 on: April 06, 2017, 11:58:52 PM »
...at least you'd have another pro, right?
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #416 on: April 07, 2017, 01:58:43 AM »
...at least you'd have another pro, right?

That was my thoughts!  Looking forward to seeing what you got.

With help of ads and doublers, RTG is moving fast.  About to wrap up Orton.  He makes another pro that is probably worth making at this point.  Here's my RTG deck as is:

33 Event Pro HBK, 33 Pro Baron Corbin, EL Event Pro Jericho, UL Event Pro Gallagher
UL Event Pro Mankind, UL Event Pro Orton, UL Fusion Pro Fandango, UL Pro Seth
UL Pro Brock, UL Pro Ambrose, UL Pro Rusev, UL Pro Miz
UL Pro Bray, UL Pro Corbin, UL Pro Xavier, UL Pro TJP

UL MITB Pro Charlotte, 33 Asuka, 33 Naomi, 33 Asuka #2

Deck is right under 33+, so guessing it will get there when I pro Asuka.  Then I think EL Pro Becky Lynch is likely to be back in her spot, seeing I never got any UL Diva pros outside that Charlotte.
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #417 on: April 07, 2017, 02:39:16 AM »
Got Orton as my reward from KOTR.

Edit:  My current RTG deck:

WM 33 Pros:  Event HBK and Shamrock

Ult Pros:  Event Jericho, Event Gallagher, Event Mankind, Event Orton, MITB Goldberg, Samoa Joe, AJ, Owens, Ambrose, Finn, Rusev, Ziggler, Miz and Braun

Women:  MITB Ult Pro Naomi, Ult Pro Nikki, Ult Pro Bayley and WM 33 Nia.

My deck is a sliver into WM 33+

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #418 on: April 07, 2017, 08:17:59 AM »
My deck for RTG is right at the end of Ultimate+, so hoping 5s take me far into Ultimate card.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #419 on: April 07, 2017, 01:04:03 PM »
Just hit my 5 point wall 55 points into Brock.  Hopefully I can get a decent amount of 3s in before I have to drop down to the hell grind.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #420 on: April 07, 2017, 01:08:17 PM »
I think I hit my 5 point wall 5 points before Dean so I am getting real stubborn trying to end Dean with 5s
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #421 on: April 07, 2017, 03:14:56 PM »
So, I put in my two Ult pro women for my new KOTR and...yeah, it's not going well.   0-4.   All of them not even close.   Guess I got put into some higher grouping, so I'll have to find a way to lower myself to just barely WM33 for my next one.

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #422 on: April 07, 2017, 08:03:58 PM »
You're doing marginally better than me,
I think I hit my 5 point wall 5 points before Dean so I am getting real stubborn trying to end Dean with 5s

You're way ahead of me, I'm starting to lose 5s  at 175/200 into Ultimate. Deck is Ultimate+

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #423 on: April 08, 2017, 04:28:44 AM »
Finished Brock on 3s this morning.  33 Asuka is pro'd and ready to be fed an Elite pro to max level once entered in a KOTR but waiting to launch til I have Brock in same spot.  Then I'd be running with 33 E Brock, E HBK and Corbin as solos then the UL E Pro teams of Mankind/Jericho and Gallagher/Orton, 33 pro Asuka in the Diva and UL M Charlotte with EL Pro Becky, just because that complimentary team probably winds up better than teaming Charlotte with the mismatched Naomi 33 that is my next highest diva.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #424 on: April 08, 2017, 08:14:55 AM »
Hit my 5 point wall right at the start of Brock. At 120 and still grinding on 3s. Been playing with my stockpile of titles since ultimate so that's helped.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #425 on: April 08, 2017, 10:42:58 AM »
Just finished Brock on 3s.  Got dicey near the end

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #426 on: April 08, 2017, 01:31:59 PM »
Started that KOTR earlier today with the Level 0 pros of Event Brock and Asuka.  Lost match 1 to a sandbagger who has an Uncommon diva team and 33 Pros is every other spot I saw in first match.  Lost 3-2 because my unleveled Asuka got his Bayley but it was POW/TGH, so I would've won if energized.  Just won 7 straight since and am in 2nd place.  Hoping this gets me to finals but still quite a way to go.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #427 on: April 08, 2017, 11:45:39 PM »
Hit my 3 point wall at 252. Didn't think I'd make it that far to be honest.

(Edit) and got him.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #428 on: April 09, 2017, 03:18:32 AM »
Nice!  Always better the further you get and sweeter to secure that pro.

I always forget how gross some of these top tier KOTRs can be.  I was 10-2 and 2nd place when I went to bed last night.  Dropped one in the evening because I had gone out for a bit.  When I got in, I energized and got another set of 10 for when I woke up.

Woke up and I was 11-10 in 9th place.  Looks like all my opponents hopefully live in another time zone, otherwise they were waking up in the middle of the night to energize.  Which, I put too much time and money in this game but waking up in the middle of the night is insane.  I'll probably beat them in the hours I am awake to energize based on the first pass but if I can drop out of playoffs by getting to sleep on the weekend, just doesn't seem worth it.
[img width=800

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #429 on: April 09, 2017, 07:42:29 AM »
I'm so far behind you guys. Took the Ambrose WM33 card after playing 150 +1 games.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #430 on: April 09, 2017, 07:50:52 AM »
We were all there at one point.  Just becomes the perfect storm of timing and luck.  Was so frustrated this time last week because I was putting in time with very little luck.  Monday I pulled the 33 Corbin for a pro on my lunch break playing Team RTG and later that night I lucked into the 33 Asuka.  Was shocked getting the second Asuka during regular RTG Thursday, thinking I still wouldn't have another pull til a few days from now, as it really has been like a pull a week in this tier - and I got three huge ones in span of a few days last week.

Keep getting those top level ones when you can and hopefully your perfect storm will come.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #431 on: April 09, 2017, 11:43:30 AM »
Yeah hang in there man. To put things in perspective this is the first time I've managed to get the first two event cards in any tier, and I started fairly late in season one.
Starvenger

Offline fazzle

« Reply #432 on: April 09, 2017, 01:40:46 PM »
Yeah, as others said, eventually you'll hit a hot streak where it seems like all you're pulling is pros.

Speaking of which, last night I pulled Ult Alexa, who makes another pro for me.  Just got my 33 pull after 239 resets, Bray Wyatt.  Not a pro on that one, but could easily be in the undercard soon on an event.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #433 on: April 09, 2017, 04:28:27 PM »
TEam RD for 33 Nakamura

UL is a Smackdown card
[img width=800

Offline fazzle

« Reply #434 on: April 09, 2017, 07:06:32 PM »
People seem to think the Ult is a female, though that may just be wishful thinking.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #435 on: April 09, 2017, 09:49:32 PM »
Holy shit.  Just NINE resets after pulling Bray, I puledl a WM33 Cena!

Offline starvenger

« Reply #436 on: April 09, 2017, 10:05:53 PM »
Not a pro for me, which is par for the course for me on events.

Ultimate fusion finished up and it was another Lana. I've still got two EL Summer pros in my rtg deck so this is very welcome.
Starvenger

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #437 on: April 10, 2017, 04:02:15 AM »
Holy shit.  Just NINE resets after pulling Bray, I puledl a WM33 Cena!

Crazy times, i've not had a pull since I entered WM33 tier so hopefully it's coming.

I'll keep plugging away, my team is only Ultimate++ so not quite good enough for the Nak card however they make up for it with the effort, they got the WM33 top card last RTG even though only Ultimate+ as a team.

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #438 on: April 10, 2017, 04:51:43 AM »
Wow - great on the quick pull fazzle and very nice to Pro that Lana, star.

Adam, I know how that is.  When I first got in, it was taking forever.  Hopefully you just get a nice one.  Your team sounds like my second to last one.  They kept trying but they never could get over the hump and it felt like I was the only one progressing.  If you decide it is time for a change, my team is still kinda switching in and out the bottom members, so if we have an opening, I can always see about putting in a word.

I finished in the 3rd seed for my WM33 KOTR.  First time I've made the semis. The 7 seed upset the 2, who threw a tantrum.  I swept the 7 before but he may be a sandbagger.  He has a 33 pro with an UL event pro in every tag team but is running some UL event pros in the solo spots.  I can hopefully beat him if they call most singles matches, as my singles are all 33 pros but my tag teams, regular and female, are my weak points, especially against him.

Will try to remain positive that this is furthest I've gotten but a 33 card is much, much more useful at this point.  Got my 3rd Big Cass off the board today which my first truly obsolete UL card so unless it is a diva, doesn't do much for me these days.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #439 on: April 10, 2017, 05:42:34 AM »
Finished out of the playoffs. Coinflip for eighth and I lost. Ended up with HD Cena and EL Harper. Cena was a catalogue pro, so that was something.

Since I've got time in between RTGs I threw some of my unleveled cards like Lana and EL Becky #2 into an Ult KOTR.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #440 on: April 10, 2017, 06:45:03 AM »
made the finals!

Think I can beat this guy - just hoping I can get something nice on the 33 side, any added UL from winning is just gravy
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #441 on: April 10, 2017, 08:31:43 AM »
For team event, UL is Dolph and EL is Jey Uso.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #442 on: April 10, 2017, 09:06:07 AM »
won my 33 KOTR!  Waiting in anticipation for rewards for the next 20 minutes.

My team is already about a third of the way through Shinsuke.  I've had insane luck and have pulled about 8 shards myself already.

And while I am here, speculation for tomorrow's new event card?  I'd say it has to be Undertaker at this point.
[img width=800

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #443 on: April 10, 2017, 09:45:27 AM »
UL for winning KOTR was a Darren Young, making a catalog pro.

33 was Dean Ambrose - PRO
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #444 on: April 10, 2017, 11:21:36 AM »
Nice.

Pity pull - Heyman. I like the team supports, but obviously an actual wrestler would have been nice.
Starvenger

Offline Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #445 on: April 10, 2017, 01:19:04 PM »
Got that Ambrose for a pro from KOTR

Team finished Nakamura just a little bit ago and is a few pieces into Ziggler

Just got another shard and my latest 33 pity pull - Sasha Banks! 

A solo but very excited.  Actually my first Sasha of Season 3, I never got HD/EL/UL.

3 WM33 day
[img width=800

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #446 on: April 10, 2017, 03:44:54 PM »
random thought and not that it really matters:  with the guys switching brands do you think they'll do an update to change card affiliations?

Offline fazzle

« Reply #447 on: April 10, 2017, 09:43:51 PM »
Got that Ambrose for a pro from KOTR

Team finished Nakamura just a little bit ago and is a few pieces into Ziggler

Just got another shard and my latest 33 pity pull - Sasha Banks! 

A solo but very excited.  Actually my first Sasha of Season 3, I never got HD/EL/UL.

3 WM33 day

Nice, congrats on the pulls, hell of a day.   Meanwhile, I got another WM33 pull today just 55 resets after Cena....but it was only an Ambush.  What a waste of a pull.

random thought and not that it really matters:  with the guys switching brands do you think they'll do an update to change card affiliations?

CD do extra work that won't benefit them financially at all?   Good luck with that one.

Offline JHawk

• Jim Cornette Guy
  • CXF Writer
  • Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
    • Smart Mark Radio
« Reply #448 on: April 10, 2017, 10:01:41 PM »
Sick of team events in general.

My team is 34 pulls into the team event...and 28 of those are me and one other person.  One person took the time in chat to bitch that there's no way to get the card about 15 minutes into Raw last night and still has no pulls.

I fucking hate people.

Offline Amy pats fan

• P dot Roy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • hashtag trashbag
« Reply #449 on: April 10, 2017, 11:39:26 PM »
I'm Elite++ and 2 of my last 3 Elite pulls were support cards.  at least it's food for the Ultimate Chamber but......

SO.  FUCKING.  ANNOYING.