Author Topic: WWE SuperCard! v5  (Read 31982 times)

Description:

Online fazzle

Re: WWE SuperCard! v5
« Reply #450 on: April 11, 2017, 01:09:00 PM »
If your team is having trouble finishing TRD JHawk, then you need to get the fuck out of there and find a competent team.   TRD is cake to any team with active players.

Meanwhile, I just made the finals in my latest KOTR.  Finished as the #1 seed and almost fucked up huge as I forgot to energize for game 1 of the SFs, but was able to win 2 and 3 anyway.   Hopefully I can get a pro out of this.

Online fazzle

« Reply #451 on: April 11, 2017, 03:13:56 PM »
Just got my KOTR reward and....it's The Undertaker!   New pro coming, and one of the best in the tier!

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #452 on: April 12, 2017, 06:13:57 AM »
This will be interesting -

HARDY BOYS RING DOMINATION WITH TWO EVENT CARDS

Wonder how this will play out...

[img width=800

Fan: WHY CAN REY BEAT BIG GUYS BUT NOT KIDMAN
Kevin Nash: Kidman wears a wife beater

Offline starvenger

« Reply #453 on: April 12, 2017, 06:17:07 AM »
(Legally not) Broken Matt's quite a bit lower than Jeff. So I suppose Matt will replace the standard 33 card and Jeff is the top card.
Starvenger

Online fazzle

« Reply #454 on: April 12, 2017, 06:21:05 AM »
Actually they both total 33,720 points.    But yeah, Matt will probably be the first of the two cards, because they'll probably assume Jeff is the more desirable one.

Edit:  Actually, I bet they make one of them the first card in RD and the other one the first card in RTG, to try and make it so you can't "slack off" (aka, not pay them money) and ignore one of the cards in both weeks.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #455 on: April 12, 2017, 06:31:46 AM »
That would make sense.  I am kinda hoping that like WM++ gets WM, WM Event 1, WM Event 2 as a "reward" and then fine with the flip flop next week instead of replacing the non-event with a second event.

Just hoping more WM possible than UL that don't do much at this point.
[img width=800

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #456 on: April 12, 2017, 07:32:40 AM »
Very excited to start the Hardys RD event, I'm still waiting on my pity pull would you believe.

The team RTG event was just delightful. We picked up Ultimate and Elite card before I even woke up and then when the event finished we'd picked up Hardened and Summerslam just to give the UK players something to contribute.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #457 on: April 12, 2017, 08:53:45 AM »
Preview us up and what I hoped!

Start with a 33, then play for the two events.  Excited to see who is 33 when people start peeking.  Ultimate is a Smackdown card.
[img width=800

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #458 on: April 12, 2017, 09:19:49 AM »
The good thing is everybody seems to have been moved up a card in this event, I feared that dropping down to Ultimate that i'd have to get Elite first as usual but just dropped it down and Ultimate starts with Ultimate card too. Event starts at 9pm UK time so missing a whole day of playing (Event still frustratingly finishes in the early hours of Monday) but i'll have a crack at all four cards.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #459 on: April 12, 2017, 11:07:05 AM »
fazzle - word is 33 is Ken Shamrock

UL supposed to be Jimmy Uso and EL reportedly Big Show
[img width=800

Online fazzle

« Reply #460 on: April 12, 2017, 11:08:07 AM »
Was just coming here to post that.  So...Gonna have 3 regular 33 pros, and 2 of them are Shammy.  lol

Edit:  So uh...make that 4.  I just pulled Corbin after 41 resets!  My luck has been on fire recently.   However, of my 4 pros, 3 of them are up arrows and all are POW/TGH.  Glad to have pros of any kind, but some diversity would be nice.

Online fazzle

« Reply #461 on: April 12, 2017, 03:07:50 PM »
MITB cards revealed on twitter.  Undertaker and...Mojo Rawley?

Online fazzle

« Reply #462 on: April 12, 2017, 03:52:41 PM »
soooo.......I just pulled WM 33 Asuka after 10 fucking resets.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #463 on: April 12, 2017, 09:11:04 PM »
Had 55k in contracts. Insta pro!

Taker causes a bit of a left-right imbalance but assuming I get both Hardys it won't be a big deal later.

(edit) 22.8k is a lot for one card - basically the same cost as the UL ladies. I figured that with the KO/Joe cards at 18.2 the cost would go up to 20k at most. Silly me, I forgot that CD is a business looking to separate you from your money faster than a stripper at a club.
Starvenger

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #464 on: April 13, 2017, 06:57:36 AM »
Well done you guys, 41 and 10 resets! And i've been playing the last week every single day just trying to get that pity pull and still nothing! Least i'm going to be able to get me three more this weekend.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #465 on: April 13, 2017, 07:02:01 AM »
Wow - amazing pull rate fazzle, very nice.

Very nice on the insta-pro, star.

I've been keeping chill the past few days not playing much until the event to not burn out.  I just haven't had much interest in MITB since I claimed Charlotte.  Got her fairly early in cycle and still sitting on only 19K right now.  I'd kinda rather get Mojo just because random and I don't like the picture on Undertaker.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #466 on: April 13, 2017, 07:21:53 AM »
The Taker picture is turrible... but then most of his aren't great to begin with.

(edit) was trying to post a screenshot but failed... I pulled a shard with "Sham" on it, so Shamrock #3000 confirmed for Fazzle.
Starvenger

Online fazzle

« Reply #467 on: April 13, 2017, 11:27:25 AM »
It only seems fitting that I finished Shamrock ridiculously fast.  It only took me 239 picks to complete him.  That MAY be my fastest RD card ever.  I know I had an HBK at some point that was really low number as well.

Edit:  Just pulled a piece that revealed Matt is the first one in RD.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #468 on: April 14, 2017, 02:02:51 AM »
Was pretty busy yesterday but luckily finished Shamrock first thing this morning with some lucky pulls down the stretch.  First time ever my first shard was a reveal, then it took me a while to get some pieces.

Hadn't started a new KOTR since the one I won, since I thought I was going to put Dean right in.  Could've started and been done but finally did one yesterday.  I like my odds again, though the guy I got in Game 1, who is still undefeated (13-0), had a Perfect pro MITB Mojo, so he probably has a loaded deck.  Just need to be opposite of his bracket until the finals.
[img width=800

Online fazzle

« Reply #469 on: April 14, 2017, 06:29:58 AM »
So...I'm done with RD already.   Most of the time I feel like an average RD takes between 1000-1050 picks.   This one?  878.  I'm not positive, but I feel like that's got to easily be the lowest number I've ever done in RD.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #470 on: April 14, 2017, 06:53:02 AM »
I saw people on my team finish already and I wonder if they sped it up seeing it still ends normal time but started way later.

I'm still only like 3 into Matt due to my schedule but I figure the earlier I finish, the more I can go back for the other cards as there have been a few weekends I've done 4 and 5 cards.
[img width=800

Online fazzle

« Reply #471 on: April 14, 2017, 10:10:33 AM »
I just got my WM pull after 150 resets, a briefcase.  Ya know, with all the early pulls and how quickly I finished RD, I can't even be upset.  I'll let you have this one Supercard.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #472 on: April 14, 2017, 10:24:58 AM »
Geez, I think you've had like five pulls since my last one.  Though I guess I haven't played as much to be complaining... 

Work got me only 9 into Matt - holding steady on KOTR - but I am looking forward to starting my weekend tonight by grinding Supercard while I watch my DVR recording of RAW from Monday I haven't gotten to yet.
[img width=800

Online fazzle

« Reply #473 on: April 14, 2017, 12:54:12 PM »
Yeah, my job really helps with the grinding since I work nights with only 2 other people on shift and NOTHING to do except play Supercard.

Just made another KOTR final with a dominant performance.  41-4, with my only losses coming while I was sleeping, and then sweeping both the QFs and SFs.  Gonna let the other guy take the win though, cause I don't need an ult any more.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #474 on: April 14, 2017, 01:23:29 PM »
Good luck with the reward for KOTR!

So... I just played a deck in RTG that had the new MITB Undertaker pro and the motion on the pro has a roller coaster going on the tracks!  Now I need to grind to get Mojo with roller coaster action for sure!

EDIT: and the next card up for that guy is Mojo pro.. come on now!
[img width=800

Online fazzle

« Reply #475 on: April 14, 2017, 03:55:45 PM »
Damn, both MITB pros?  That person has been doing some serious ad exploiting.

Got Rusev as my reward, oh well.  One of the worst cards in the tier and a solo.

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #476 on: April 14, 2017, 05:58:29 PM »
I just got my WM pull after 150 resets, a briefcase.  Ya know, with all the early pulls and how quickly I finished RD, I can't even be upset.  I'll let you have this one Supercard.

Hey Fazzle, remember that i've not had a pull in 333093 days since I joined WM33? Well I finally got it! -645 TGH - 645 CHA to opponent! AMBUSH! (Ambush is right, unbelievable bad luck even for my level of bad luck)

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #477 on: April 14, 2017, 05:59:40 PM »
At least i'm going to get all three WM33 cards to help my deck for next RTG.

Online fazzle

« Reply #478 on: April 14, 2017, 09:27:59 PM »
Damn, that's rough waiting that long for a crappy support.  Hopefully you'll go on a lucky streak like I did.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #479 on: April 15, 2017, 02:05:16 AM »
ouch - I got a couple manager supports early on, which was frustrating.  Like fazzle said, it will turn around.

9 pieces into Jeff, was playing a Royal Rumble to farm some feeders and got my latest 33 pull - James Ellsworth

Know it is a weak card but that is another pro and he actually teams with Dean, so I can run with all 33 cards with the exception of one superstar and one diva team now, unless I "spread out" the 33.

Hoping I will finish Jeff soon.  Then go back to get UL Rhyno
[img width=800

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #480 on: April 15, 2017, 06:19:36 AM »
Just went and pulled a fazzle.  Got that Ellsworth for a pro this morning.  Pulled shard 29 on Jeff and with it came my first 33 Kevin Owens!

Hoping I can get a down arrow pro and Smackdown's new talent seems like a good choice for this week's team event... just saying.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #481 on: April 15, 2017, 09:09:21 AM »
Took me 363 pulls to get Matt. 5 shards and 60 pulls into Jeff.
Starvenger

Offline starvenger

« Reply #482 on: April 15, 2017, 09:53:52 AM »
...and just got Rollins after 163 resets.
Starvenger

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #483 on: April 15, 2017, 03:09:32 PM »
Congrats on Seth

I just lost in the semis... Knew I wouldn't get that top seed but it was close.  Really, I lost 3-2 on both with each game having a matchup that could've gone either way going in the other guy's favor.

Big hope for one of these Ultimates is to pro one of my down arrow divas, so I can leave my Charlotte MITB in the tag team, as that is my weak spot in current KOTRs right now.  I have Bayley, Becky, Asuka and Dana so a few chance but I know still low odds.
[img width=800

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #484 on: April 15, 2017, 04:02:56 PM »
Finished Rhyno tonight.  Doubt I'll go all the way through Big Show but will play as matches come up.

KOTR rewards came in - got the UL Asuka #2 I wanted along with Nattie, which I never got before.  Seeing it takes a while to train females, used what I have now but plugged my Ellsworth in to team with Dean.
[img width=800

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #485 on: April 15, 2017, 06:39:12 PM »
Starting to consistantly win my Ultimate KOTRs now, this time was Roman. A single (of course) takes my tally to three pros and about 30 singles at this point.

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #486 on: April 15, 2017, 06:45:55 PM »
Have you guys managed to pull your tier pulls during RD? I've not had one in months during the actual event.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #487 on: April 16, 2017, 01:24:41 AM »
I haven't. Rollins was a Rumble pull.
Starvenger

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #488 on: April 16, 2017, 03:21:37 AM »
33 KO was during RD.  In the first WM33 RD, I pulled Jericho the second shard into the Ultimate card.

I don't like getting tier pulls in RD because the special pull animation doesn't happen.  Took me a second both times to realize what a good card I pulled.
[img width=800

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #489 on: April 16, 2017, 03:26:19 AM »
I did hear something that the RD pulls don't affect your count so you end up getting a pity pull sooner than later after playing events from regular game. A friend of mine has finished the top event card and then immediately gotten his tier pull from RR, and it's happened at least two times.

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #490 on: April 16, 2017, 06:41:18 AM »
Just got my Hardys all leveled - Matt's card is actually 7 points better?  Surprising.  Given that, I think they will do as fazzle said and have Matt be the final card in RTG, seeing I've read plenty of people online who got Matt but couldn't get or unlock the spot to play for Jeff.  More of a cash grab to force the weaker decks that managed Matt to push for that pro.
[img width=800

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #491 on: April 16, 2017, 07:01:47 AM »
That's the scenario i'm in, I can't ever get the top RTG card with my current Ultimate++ deck without buying a load of doubles for the +1s. So i'll probably just grab the Jeff pro if that's a possibility on +1s.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #492 on: April 16, 2017, 08:00:00 AM »
I think you should be able to.

Got Jeff in 344 pulls. None of Fazzles luck, but finished in 72 hours so yay me.

Dropped down to farm for energy with the ultimate card.
Starvenger

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #493 on: April 16, 2017, 04:57:35 PM »
Team Event is up.

33 Joe, UL Big E

Both solos for me, though the ULs really have no relevance anymore
[img width=800

Offline CletusVanDamme

• BlackFlagg
« Reply #494 on: April 16, 2017, 09:16:21 PM »
Yeah I've fallen out of this game again, started a new job and don't have the time for it, not to mention I was still in catch up mode from my previous departure so I probably just would have slid further back anyway.

Offline starvenger

« Reply #495 on: April 17, 2017, 02:10:55 AM »
So good news/bad news. My 33 pity pull was... a ladder. But I made the finals of my KOTR, so I'll get a 33 card today regardless.
Starvenger

Offline Adam

• The Franchise
« Reply #496 on: April 17, 2017, 06:23:41 AM »
That's cool about KOTR, i'm not even able to get into that tier yet (i'm about 80% into the bar) but i'm in the semis of ULT KOTR right now, won the first game, if I win this i'm pretty sure it means i'll get my XXth single male card. Unbelievable selection of singles i've got to choose from.

Event tonight.. They're all singles for me too :)

Offline starvenger

« Reply #497 on: April 17, 2017, 06:39:54 AM »
tbh I think I lucked out on this KOTR since I only have 3 33 pros (Event HBK, Event Brock and MITB Taker). Not complaining.

How's your situation with the female cards, Adam?

(edit) and pulled John Cena as my KOTR runner up reward.No pro.

And now I'm playing a team called SemenSlurpers on TRTG. Nice to see that CD's chat filter doesn't extend to team names...
Starvenger

Online Baby Shoes

• CXF Writer
  • Baby Shoes
« Reply #498 on: April 17, 2017, 12:55:07 PM »
seen some interesting team names but that may be the top

My brackets are starting now - tried tanking to 6th when I fell out of third because the first seed is unbeatable.  Did not work, only got to 5th.  Will see how it goes but not optimistic.

My team is plugging through the EL Rowan right now but we have two people at 0 again and some new guy said he did his part because he hit the total that is needed if everyone carried their weight.  Guessing we still get the card easy but I won't get to play much tomorrow as I am going to be traveling and unable to access the game.
[img width=800

Offline starvenger

« Reply #499 on: April 18, 2017, 04:49:08 AM »
We seemed to do pretty well on TRTG this go around, but almost everyone has 33 pros for the guys, and that probably makes a huge difference. I also banked my titles for the later cards, and I think that helped carry me through towards the end.
Starvenger