Author Topic: UFC 214: Cormier v. Jones 2  (Read 2998 times)

Description:

Online Firmino of the 909

• Admin
Re: UFC 214: Cormier v. Jones 2
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2017, 04:30:11 PM »
He deserved way better than that. The first two rounds were close, I thought he won the second. Lots of people saying he won both. He was fighting a great fight and Big John let that go way too long like he wanted DC to be killed with brain stem shots.

Also that interview for real made me feel sick.

koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Offline NoCalMike

• Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
    • EVIL EPISODES PODCAST!
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2017, 05:18:34 PM »
Feel bad for Cormier.  I think he was doing really well, getting though Bones's reach advantage, holding his own in the clinch, scored a takedown etc etc etc.....he just chased Bones a little too much, maybe the confidence was building up too much?  The first round was really close, I tend to say DC came back in the second half and did enough to take it, but I'd have to watch it again.  I think overall though DC had the momentum going into the head kick that ended it all. 

Other than the Gustafson fight, this was the first fight that I picked Jones to win but as I was watching it I legitimately felt Bones could lose.

Does Cormier retire now? He isn't young, and he dominates all of his opponents, but the chances of getting a third fight with Bones are thin, and at this point he has cemented his status as "The best......besides....."

As far as the potential Bones-Brock match?  Not sure why people are so hyped for it.  I fully expect Brock to wilt and turtle as soon as Jones lands any kind of kick to Brock's mid-section.
Get your TV Horror Fix w/the Podcast EVIL EPISODES! Listen at:
http://www.legionpodcasts.com/
http://www.horrorphilia.com

Offline Youth N Asia

• 2016 & 2017 Death Pool Reaper
  • STRONG STYLE!
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2017, 05:31:45 PM »
Sounds like GSP vs Bisping is a sure thing now. I get it. Woodley has now come off maybe the two most boring UFC welterweight title fights back to back. No reason for Georges to step in and pop a buyrate for him.

Outside of the welterweight title fight this was a fun card.

Hated seeing Jimi go down like that. Oez just made himself way known with that showing.

I gave round 3 and the decision to Cowboy. But it was super close

Feel so bad for DC. the guy was doing well against Jones, even with that massive size disadvantage.

I don't like seeing the UFC getting these undersized fighters to go up against Cyborg. These have been executions thus far.

Offline Dramatic Pizza

• brock lock
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2017, 05:55:39 PM »
I can't see Brock doing much of anything against Jones. The whole thing reminds me of larger scale Chael vs Jones if it actually happens and I expect a similar result to that fight. I imagine this is all Brock trying to leverage the WWE to give him more money and nothing comes from this but Brock would get obliterated if this fight happens.

Presser makes it seem like Robbie is getting the title shot against Woodley. I don't want to see Robbie get brained again, but that seems like the most surefire exciting Woodley fight you can make other than giving Masvidal a shot. Georges vs Tyron would be a BJ/Edgar III level beatdown and I'm much more interested in GSP/Bisping.

Looks like they are gonna try Holm vs Cyborg again. Very interesting fight, but I can't see Holly making it to a decision.

Offline NoCalMike

• EVIL EPISODES PODCAST!
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2017, 06:06:38 PM »
I scored that fight for Cowboy as well.

Agreed on Cyborg.  I was really looking forward to her fighting Megan Anderson since she is a legit 145lb fighter. Hopefully that materializes now.

Offline Fan of Sports with Integrity

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2017, 02:06:14 AM »
Sounds like GSP vs Bisping is a sure thing now. I get it.

LMAO after all the 'that ship has sailed' comments. I have to say, that 'Don't Believe His Lies' MEMEnto photo will always be relevant.

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2017, 02:21:11 AM »
https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/30/16064552/dana-white-says-michael-bisping-vs-georges-st-pierre-is-back-on

This is also super disrespectful to Woodley. It's very embarrassing for him to say he's fighting GSP at MSG etc. and then for me to read when I wake up that this fight is p. much official.

I understand that the fight yesterday was boring for p. much everyone except me and Joe Rogan, and I almost want to watch the fight again to write an article for the affiliated boardsite on how great it was. But you don't promote that that GSP fight is happening, tell Woodley to announce it after he's won, and then switch it up that quickly after. Dana had to have known that GSP/Bisping was the fight he really wanted, he was using Woodley as leverage. Woodley said he knew that Dana might not fulfill his promise, so at least he's smart enough to not believe his lies. But still, p. scummy.

Georges vs Tyron would be a BJ/Edgar III level beatdown and I'm much more interested in GSP/Bisping.

This is crazy talk just because of how much it underrates Bisping. If you really think Tyron would kill GSP, then why would you give GSP a sporting chance against Bisping? Do people really think Woodley would crush Bisping? This isn't really a styles issue either, as Tyron and GSP are similar fighters and would approach a fight with Bisping with similar gameplans (mix it up on the feet and threaten with takedowns for GnP or GnPass, true FREESTYLE fighters). Woodley is great but Bisping is extremely hard to take down and moves quicker than a lot of welterweights on the feet. He doesn't hit that hard at middleweight, but he would probably hit like a mack truck against most welterweights.

I think GSP could beat Bisping, but he would have to fight the perfect fight and if he doesn't he could get hurt bad. Weight matters.

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2017, 02:47:10 AM »

good promo

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2017, 02:50:29 AM »
https://streamable.com/ixdd5

Dana on the fight being shitty and that's why Bisping is getting the GSPayday.

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2017, 03:34:17 AM »
http://mmajunkie.com/2017/07/why-was-a-concussed-daniel-cormier-interviewed-after-ufc-214

I was surprised Joe did that, then even more surprised that he acknowledged that he said in the past that he wouldn't do that.

Offline Dramatic Pizza

• brock lock
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2017, 03:35:23 AM »
https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/30/16064552/dana-white-says-michael-bisping-vs-georges-st-pierre-is-back-on

This is also super disrespectful to Woodley. It's very embarrassing for him to say he's fighting GSP at MSG etc. and then for me to read when I wake up that this fight is p. much official.

I understand that the fight yesterday was boring for p. much everyone except me and Joe Rogan, and I almost want to watch the fight again to write an article for the affiliated boardsite on how great it was. But you don't promote that that GSP fight is happening, tell Woodley to announce it after he's won, and then switch it up that quickly after. Dana had to have known that GSP/Bisping was the fight he really wanted, he was using Woodley as leverage. Woodley said he knew that Dana might not fulfill his promise, so at least he's smart enough to not believe his lies. But still, p. scummy.

Georges vs Tyron would be a BJ/Edgar III level beatdown and I'm much more interested in GSP/Bisping.

This is crazy talk just because of how much it underrates Bisping. If you really think Tyron would kill GSP, then why would you give GSP a sporting chance against Bisping? Do people really think Woodley would crush Bisping? This isn't really a styles issue either, as Tyron and GSP are similar fighters and would approach a fight with Bisping with similar gameplans (mix it up on the feet and threaten with takedowns for GnP or GnPass, true FREESTYLE fighters). Woodley is great but Bisping is extremely hard to take down and moves quicker than a lot of welterweights on the feet. He doesn't hit that hard at middleweight, but he would probably hit like a mack truck against most welterweights.

I think GSP could beat Bisping, but he would have to fight the perfect fight and if he doesn't he could get hurt bad. Weight matters.

I wasn't meaning to underrate Bisping, I just don't want to see Woodley/GSP or Woodley at all. I meant that actually as Bisping/GSP being a more palatable and exciting fight than Woodley having another Rory or Maia fight against GSP. Bisping would probably hurt him too. Georges should just make movies.

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2017, 03:36:47 AM »
Yeah it'd be cool to see GSP fight Bisping in Twin Peaks.

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2017, 06:18:17 AM »
Also, as much as I like Brock and believe in the size advantage, I still think Jones would finish him.

I think some guys in the heavyweight division might match up well with Jones. But he has a diverse high-level skillset, top MMA IQ, a large frame himself and is a great athlete who is tough as hell. I would bet on Jon every time.

Gus is the best matchup at light heavy and I don't think he does better than he did the first time.

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2017, 06:21:16 AM »
The best chances for victory imo would be heavy hitters with good takedown defence. Cormier landed a lot more than I expected despite the reach disadvantage. I think Hunt and Stipe hit a lot harder and are savvy and slick enough to land. Hunt's takedown defence is better than given credit for though he'd probably get tapped. Stipe would be a great matchup.

I have to see Ngannou against a good wrestler to see if Ngannou is another one. But dude hits hard as hell and is a skilled puncher.

• Admin
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2017, 06:38:12 AM »
Jones and DC would beat any current heavyweight. Wrestling and skills pay the bills at HW, they have both. Just think, the guy who won last night beat someone who KTFO a prime PED Bigfoot, then whooped Barnett like he was hardly there.

I'm not sure Stipe hits harder than DC. You have to take into account all Stipe's opponents had a cracked chin by that point of their career. Meanwhile DC has been fighting studs.

damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Offline jimmy no nose

« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2017, 07:27:29 AM »
I have to give a ton of credit to Cowboy for that Lawler fight. I thought it was a really bad matchup for him and the opening minute of the fight I almost felt bad for him even being in there.  By the end of the first round he really turned it around and completely dominated the second.  No issues with the decision, but I had round 3 very close as well.

Offline NoCalMike

• EVIL EPISODES PODCAST!
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2017, 09:55:17 AM »
Listening to Bones explain why moving up to HW (other than for the Brock fight) is not in the cards anytime soon sounded like full on Greg Jackson being of sound mind.  It was all about explaining what a lot of people have assumed for awhile now which is Bones not wanting to give up the physical tactical advantage over his opponents that he currently enjoys fighting at 205lb.  That also made the clowning of Brock even worse because he pretty much said he views Brock's skill set as so limited that he doesn't view it as much of a risk to move up to face him.

I suppose as long as Bones can make 205, then it is his prerogative to stay there, but I said from the day he fought Evans, he should probably be a HW fighter within a couple years.

Offline NoCalMike

• EVIL EPISODES PODCAST!
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2017, 09:56:06 AM »
Jones and DC would beat any current heavyweight. Wrestling and skills pay the bills at HW, they have both. Just think, the guy who won last night beat someone who KTFO a prime PED Bigfoot, then whooped Barnett like he was hardly there.

I'm not sure Stipe hits harder than DC. You have to take into account all Stipe's opponents had a cracked chin by that point of their career. Meanwhile DC has been fighting studs.

With that said, is Cormier better off at HW or LHW.....?

• Admin
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2017, 10:26:14 AM »
Wherever Jones isn't at.

Offline Youth N Asia

• STRONG STYLE!
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2017, 10:39:32 AM »
With Cain no longer being the top dog at heavyweight I'd love to see DC head back there. Without a weight cut he's at full strength. He's looked great against everyone not named Jon Jones.

• Admin
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2017, 12:28:14 PM »
One thing people also seem to not appreciate is that the two best fighters in the UFC just fought. That so rarely happens. A lot of people are gonna continue with their Jones hate or with trying to diminish what happened here but I won't be one of them.

Online AA484

• CXF Writer
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2017, 12:34:39 PM »
Cormier's better than DJ?

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2017, 01:17:02 PM »
From a recent Phone Booth Fighting podcast episode:

Frank Mir met Cael Sanderson and they spoke about Jon Jones. Cael had scouted Jones and said that he thought he could become the next olympic gold medalist. But due to him messing up issues (off the mat) he did not get the scholarship he needed to achieve that.

Frank Mir demonstrated a choke to Jon Jones and Jones mastered the choke within minutes

Frank Mir claims that Jon Jones is so talented that he thinks he could beat Cormier in a wrestling match

Frank Mir showed Jones a choke, and Jones managed to use the choke to catch training partner. Mir suggested that he should use it on Cormier, but Jones told him that he needed to "break" Cormier since he would face him again. Mir was shocked since he had fought Cormier, and told Jones that Cormier was very hard to beat and that he should choke him out if he gets the opportunity.

Those issues were apparently just low grades btw.

Offline NoCalMike

• EVIL EPISODES PODCAST!
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2017, 01:56:02 PM »
When is the last time we had a situation where the #1 & #2 guy were so clearly ahead of the the rest of the pack, while at the same time the #2 guy was probably at a crossroads, being unable to conquer that final mountain?

Anderson Silva/Rich Franklin?

Offline HISPANIC FOOTBALL LEGEND

• BZ
  • BZ
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2017, 02:31:35 PM »
When is the last time we had a situation where the #1 & #2 guy were so clearly ahead of the the rest of the pack, while at the same time the #2 guy was probably at a crossroads, being unable to conquer that final mountain?

Anderson Silva/Rich Franklin?

Warriors/Cavs

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2017, 02:47:51 PM »
lmao :'(

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2017, 02:48:31 PM »
can't even escape that durant bandwagon in the MMA folder smh

• Admin
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2017, 04:49:00 PM »
Also, as it comes to the Woodley shit, I'm confused as to what people really expected from this guy. I mean for real. They put him up against a top kickboxer, so he has to fight the entire time backing up and circling away from any shots, during which he hurts Wonderboy multiple times anyway and nearly finishes him. Then he gets to fight a takedown machine, and he stuffs all 21 of those. It is functionally impossible for him to expend more energy than he did and not be susceptible to being taken down. I have to give him respect for handling both those styles and winning. If you want to beat Woodley you're going to have to bring a brawl to him and risk getting ethered by one of his right hands. If nobody is willing to do that, and if the UFC doesn't put brawlers in there with him, then you can't really blame Woodley. His own style is counter punching, but he's really a great all around fighter. His weakness is clearly on his back, but he's done great work to completely negate any potential for that to have an impact on his fights.

I actually feel bad for him. When GSP fought Shields, Koscheck, and Nick, he didn't play to their strengths. Condit vs. Nick is another one. Throwing hard punches or kicks and wading into Maia's takedowns would have been massively playing into his opponent's strengths. Woodley's primary job is to win, it isn't to put on an entertaining fight for anyone. He doesn't get paid enough to lose his title because he fought like a moron. Dana seems to not understand that when you're talking about fighters losing hundreds of thousands or a million dollars because they lost their title that they aren't going to fight to entertain people. I also have more respect for the way Silva fought Maia in the aftermath of this, because like it or not, his job is to win the fight.

When Bisping fights GSP, if Bisping is technically capable of fighting the way Woodley just did, that's exactly the performance you'll get from Michael Bisping. His trainers will want him to not throw any kicks, they will want him to circle and use unpredictable movement, and they won't want him to overly commit to any punches. He will be told to throw a lot of jabs, but again, it depends on whether or not he is technically proficient enough to do this. His camp is not going to want him to attempt to take the center of the cage and throw hooks at GSP's head.

I think until DJ wins against the top guys in two weight classes, I don't really want to say he is. And I love me some DJ, but he's fought some guys who can't fight at 135 cause they got beaten out of the weight class. He's fought three great fighters at 125, besides that I'm a bit unconvinced of the quality of his opposition. But he needs to really campaign at 135 for me to compare his resume.

Offline Lord of The Curry

« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2017, 01:27:57 AM »
Also, as it comes to the Woodley shit, I'm confused as to what people really expected from this guy. I mean for real. They put him up against a top kickboxer, so he has to fight the entire time backing up and circling away from any shots, during which he hurts Wonderboy multiple times anyway and nearly finishes him. Then he gets to fight a takedown machine, and he stuffs all 21 of those. It is functionally impossible for him to expend more energy than he did and not be susceptible to being taken down. I have to give him respect for handling both those styles and winning. If you want to beat Woodley you're going to have to bring a brawl to him and risk getting ethered by one of his right hands. If nobody is willing to do that, and if the UFC doesn't put brawlers in there with him, then you can't really blame Woodley. His own style is counter punching, but he's really a great all around fighter. His weakness is clearly on his back, but he's done great work to completely negate any potential for that to have an impact on his fights.

I actually feel bad for him. When GSP fought Shields, Koscheck, and Nick, he didn't play to their strengths. Condit vs. Nick is another one. Throwing hard punches or kicks and wading into Maia's takedowns would have been massively playing into his opponent's strengths. Woodley's primary job is to win, it isn't to put on an entertaining fight for anyone. He doesn't get paid enough to lose his title because he fought like a moron. Dana seems to not understand that when you're talking about fighters losing hundreds of thousands or a million dollars because they lost their title that they aren't going to fight to entertain people. I also have more respect for the way Silva fought Maia in the aftermath of this, because like it or not, his job is to win the fight.

When Bisping fights GSP, if Bisping is technically capable of fighting the way Woodley just did, that's exactly the performance you'll get from Michael Bisping. His trainers will want him to not throw any kicks, they will want him to circle and use unpredictable movement, and they won't want him to overly commit to any punches. He will be told to throw a lot of jabs, but again, it depends on whether or not he is technically proficient enough to do this. His camp is not going to want him to attempt to take the center of the cage and throw hooks at GSP's head.

I think until DJ wins against the top guys in two weight classes, I don't really want to say he is. And I love me some DJ, but he's fought some guys who can't fight at 135 cause they got beaten out of the weight class. He's fought three great fighters at 125, besides that I'm a bit unconvinced of the quality of his opposition. But he needs to really campaign at 135 for me to compare his resume.

I'm not discounting what you're saying about Woodley- but he's going to continue to bitch and moan about not being appreciated by the fans and not being promoted enough by the UFC. You can't have it both ways in this case. If you want to be an effective, safe and boring champion then you can't say shit when people don't want to watch you fight.

• Admin
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2017, 04:28:51 AM »
I agree, he shouldn't be saying anything about that.

I just find it interesting that he approached both fights so tactically and that those tactics actually worked. And Dana probably knew that was going to happen (and if he didn't, he's dumb) when he said the winner would fight GSP. Then he fucked him over.

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #80 on: July 31, 2017, 04:45:25 AM »
Something I thought during the fight but haven't seen mentioned much online off of this board; I think Woodley's chin is suspect and he doesn't react well to brawling. I think about how he got shut down against the cage due to Rory's boxing, and even some of Maia's 'power' straights seemed to have an effect on him.

Something else I noticed was that after Maia got cracked with the BRH, he made certain reads that ensured it didn't happen again. Woodley used a similar set up to throw that BRH again and again, and he hit at air each time if he didn't get parried or barely glance the chin as Maia retreated. Maia also could only see with one eye too, the man's striking defence is quite good and the stats over his career bear that out. That only makes it that much more impressive that Woodley still bested him.

Damn, I should really write that article about how great this fight was.

• Admin
« Reply #81 on: July 31, 2017, 05:25:51 AM »
Yeah, I don't think his chin is very good either. His punching power makes guys wary of getting hit though, if he can one punch a warrior like Lawler after all.

I was shocked by Woodley's sprawl being so effective as well. Once he got Maia's timing it was nearly impossible for Maia to even get his hands to Woodley's legs. I thought it was going to work out that Maia would have his hands locked but would be unable to lift Woodley and he only got to that point two or three times at best. 

« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2017, 06:10:58 AM »
Not that it would have effected the outcome of the fight in any way but Woodley was on some blatant fence-grabbing shit. Would have liked to seen a point taken.

• Admin
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2017, 07:38:22 AM »
Woodley has a torn labrum in his right shoulder (which happened in round 1), so he's going to be out a long time. He is also demanding an apology from Dana for being treated like shit when fighting and winning with a blown shoulder, and has a problem with not being told that he should fight a certain way to be able to fight GSP.

Lol this is a really good interview. He keeps bringing up that other fighters keep trying to shit on him when they never got to that point, then brings up his high activity level as champion. He also brings up that Maia's left hand was pretty good and he was surprised he can punch, so he has no interest in taking anything away from him. I think I might be a fan of this guy now.

Online AA484

• CXF Writer
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2017, 08:00:46 AM »
I see your points but I have a bridge to sell you if you think that fight would have been any different if he was healthy.

• Admin
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2017, 08:03:05 AM »
Of course not. Maybe he could have thrown more right hands, that's probably it.

« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2017, 08:21:32 AM »
Woodley is threatening to start leaking things if Dana doesn't publicly apologize to him. I'm sure that'll go over well.

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #87 on: July 31, 2017, 08:46:01 AM »
nicholsonnodding.gif

« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2017, 08:49:20 AM »
Mighty Mouse is probably p. stoked that Dana's wrath is focused on another naturally explosive athlete for the time being.

Offline NoCalMike

• EVIL EPISODES PODCAST!
« Reply #89 on: July 31, 2017, 11:10:56 AM »
Dana complaining about Woodley playing it safe, must have missed the second half of GSP's career.

Offline Youth N Asia

• STRONG STYLE!
« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2017, 11:31:15 AM »
Dana complaining about Woodley playing it safe, must have missed the second half of GSP's career.

Georges at least threw punches after smothering someone.

• Admin
« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2017, 04:33:29 AM »
I almost forgot to laugh at Manuwa demanding a boxing match with David Haye prior to being knocked out in less than one minute.

Offline Zetterberg is Go

« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2017, 10:18:27 AM »
UFC 214, headlined by Jon Jones' return and his winning the UFC light heavyweight championship from Daniel Cormier, is currently projected to do approximately 860,000 buys on pay-per-view based on cable estimates.

The number would have solidly beaten most projections going into the fight, that ranged from 550,000 to 700,000. It was in the same ballpark of the first Jones vs. Cormier fight, on Jan. 3, 2015.

• Admin
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2017, 11:28:53 AM »
Jones tested positive for steroids. This fucking scumbag should be sued straight out of the sport.

Offline Youth N Asia

• STRONG STYLE!
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2017, 11:44:03 AM »
Jones tested positive for steroids. This fucking scumbag should be sued straight out of the sport.

This fucking guy. The UFC has to cut him, right? I get that the shithead is great. But they can't keep letting this crap fly.

• Admin
« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2017, 11:45:16 AM »
He's facing a four year USADA ban. I wouldn't cut him, just make that dude sit for four years. The damage this guy has done to other people's careers is unreal.

Offline Thrasher

• Owner of Too Many Jerseys
  • All hail Gritty!
    • Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought
« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2017, 11:54:58 AM »
Maybe he should fight Lesnar instead. I think there should be a separate division for cheaters.
Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought

http://sportsfinds.blogspot.com

Offline NoCalMike

• EVIL EPISODES PODCAST!
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2017, 12:01:57 PM »
Gotta make you wonder if he has never not been on steroids during his UFC career.  Maybe it explains why his opponents have always said post-fight that they underestimated his "strength"   Shoot, for someone with the seemingly physical advantages over the LHW division just with his natural frame, you'd wonder what must be swimming around in his head to make him think he needs roids to win.

Regardless, the dude has the perma-scarlet letter not.  Fuck.

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2017, 12:05:30 PM »
Gotta make you wonder if he has never not been on steroids during his UFC career. 

no wondering here, the mainstream GOAT fighter of this sport is a known roider, the fans GOAT fighter also tested positive.

When the real GOAT fighter tests clean this November and wins the UFC Middlleweight Title, I'll make sure to bump this post.

• Admin
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2017, 12:05:43 PM »
He's always been on steroids and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.