Author Topic: What Are You Playing?  (Read 5891 times)

Description: Older Games Especially

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
What Are You Playing?
« on: August 14, 2017, 07:15:54 AM »
These games might have threads but they've been out for a couple years so I don't think it's worth bumping each thread for one post, unlike a new game where there's actual talk about it coming out and then as people explore it etc.

I've been playing Dragonball Evoultion 1 on the pc. I just finished the main quest. I haven't enjoyed a DBZ game this much since DBZ Budakai 3. I liked that more but this was pretty fun. I'm going to finish all the parallel missions and I need to get the time shards to unlock the extra chapters.

I had also been playing Witcher II and am probably 65% done before I got sidetracked. Really great game that I need to get back to.

Offline JHawk

• Jim Cornette Guy
  • CXF Writer
  • Thank You, Fuck You, Bye!
    • Smart Mark Radio
Re: What Are You Playing?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 07:16:48 AM »
Started going back through the Kingdom Hearts series

Offline Thrasher

• Owner of Too Many Jerseys
  • All hail Gritty!
    • Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 07:31:12 AM »
I got Mega Man Collection 2 and I finally beat Mega Man 7. I'm working on Mega Man 8.

Sonic Mania should be coming tomorrow and I'll start playing it.
Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought

http://sportsfinds.blogspot.com

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
    • Spinning In The Tray
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 07:45:54 AM »
Finishing up Horizon Zero Dawn and just bought No Man's Sky so that will be next.  Seems like a really relaxing game for the fall.

Offline Youth N Asia

• 2016 & 2017 Death Pool Reaper
  • STRONG STYLE!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 07:52:41 AM »
About 53 hours into Persona 5 right now. It's a good RPG. But the longer it goes on the more I'm looking forward to finishing it.

Also playing a little Friday the 13th and I'll pick up Mario Kart on Switch now and then.

Offline Avid Warehouse Enthusiast

• Laz
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 09:32:53 AM »
Doing the usual switching between GTA/Rocket League with some friends, with Helldivers and Planetside 2 tossed around. Also got The Division on sale for $20 and I'm enjoying it.
Maybe the real deep state was the friends we made along the way.

Online Broward

• THUGBUTT CHEATERS
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 09:43:10 AM »
Smite, Paladins, Overwatch, Smite Tactics (aka Hand of the Gods), Fortnite.

Offline DorianS

• Flik is me
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 10:43:50 AM »
Fate/Grand Order and Final Fantasy XIV. All I've played recently.

Offline Spaceman Spiff 🚀

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 11:24:12 AM »
Splatoon 2.  Salmon Run mode is simultaneously hella fun and hella frustrating.

Offline treble

• Truculence
  • Admin
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 01:50:28 PM »
Mostly Splatoon 2, too. I stick to Turf War, though. I tried Salmon Run, but I wasn't a fan of not being able to choose my weapons.

Offline HSJ

• misogynist at heart
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 02:02:44 PM »
Towards the end of the second disc of Final Fantasy 8. I haven't played this game since 2000 and I never finished it, so I wanted to put it to rest. But now I actually know how to use the junction system that my 13-year old self didn't know and its a lot easier than I remember it being.

DTF

Offline DorianS

• Flik is me
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2017, 11:30:11 PM »
Once you figure out the Junction system, the game is a breeze. I beat the game with a level 45 Squall, 31 <Gun Slinger>, 28 <Love Interest> and everyone else just barely above 20. Aura, I think it is called becomes your best friend. Also, yes I can't remember anyone's name in the game other than Squall's. I didn't really like the game back then.

If you get into fights with the Tyrannosaurs early on, you can steal some Quakes from them before running away. Stock up enough of those you can then fight the Tyrans and easily power level yourself early on. Sometime in disc two you can get access to Aura. Also, I think if I remember correctly, you have to switch to magic for fights in either disc two or three, but in the last disc (four, I believe), you'll want to stick strictly with weapons, because you don't want to use your magic at all for that last one other than Aura. Well, I mean healing spells too, but I think I got around that for the last fight by having a way to spam party potions.

The drawing mechanic I think would've been better if you could equip the spell, but the amount of stocks you could possibly have of the magic dictated your stats, rather than the actual stocks you had. I entirely despise the fact that you had to hold onto your precise magics to keep certain stats. Even now I hate mechanics like that.

Offline HSJ

• misogynist at heart
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2017, 03:08:37 AM »
If you grind out the first couple of hours for drawings spells (and even spend the time grinding out the items needed to get Squall his strongest weapon before the end of disc two like I did), the game flies by in the middle and I assume into the end.

I'm really into the junction system as it requires me to have long battles here and there rather than leveling up. It feels different from most RPGs in that sense, especially the final fantasy series.

I was young when I played this and I remember liking the story and characters more than I do know. Squall is literally the worst hero I've ever played as in a game and the story is a convoluted mess. I'm reaching that point where I can't wait to finish it and move on.

DTF

Offline Smues

• Admin
  • Smuesicide
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2017, 03:48:37 AM »
What is this Dragonball game that you speak of? Because it sounds good but the only Dragonball Evolution game I know of is the awful PSP one based on the awful movie.
I want Jimmy Fallon to be dead. That doesn't make me a bad person.

Offline Damaramu

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2017, 05:24:00 AM »
I have a huge backlog that I'll never get to it feels like. Especially because I keep getting sidetracked.

Currently I'm playing Sleeping Dogs. I am still at the beginning but it feels like it's getting repetitive already. I guess I'm used to the deepness of GTA 5 for my sandbox games.
I watched RAW. I thought it sucked. The usual problems and such.

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2017, 05:28:55 AM »
Oh sorry it's DragonBall xenoverse

Offline DorianS

• Flik is me
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2017, 07:35:49 AM »
DBX is a good game, though a bit flawed. Second game irons out a few of them though.

If you grind out the first couple of hours for drawings spells (and even spend the time grinding out the items needed to get Squall his strongest weapon before the end of disc two like I did), the game flies by in the middle and I assume into the end.
Yup. Pretty much until end game. Quake is overpowered as fuck.

I'm really into the junction system as it requires me to have long battles here and there rather than leveling up. It feels different from most RPGs in that sense, especially the final fantasy series.
Yeah, it is a nice system that I think if utilize more like I said, it would've been a lot more well liked.

I was young when I played this and I remember liking the story and characters more than I do know. Squall is literally the worst hero I've ever played as in a game and the story is a convoluted mess. I'm reaching that point where I can't wait to finish it and move on.
Yeah, the game just sadly devolves from a great game, to a poor game. You can almost tell when. I think it is the end of disc one or two, when Irvine goes to kill Ultimecia and that doesn't work.

-----------------------------

Stupid Fate/Grand Order. I swear to God, if this wasn't a Fate title, I wouldn't be bothering with it. No, it isn't a bad. Just a Gacha game, and I have the worst luck with those. Give me Nero (Saber from Fate/Extra), Mordred (Red Saber/Acrophya), Jeanne (Ruler from Fate/Acrophya), Altria (Saber from Fate/Stay Night), or Altera (Saber/Extella) dammit. I want my favorites!

Well, I did pick up a few golds, so I guess I can't complain too much. I have St. Martha (Rider/Grand Order), Herakles (Berserker/Stay Night), Emiya (Archer/Stay Night) and Altria Lily (Saber/Grand Order). Those be my golds. I also have Cu in Lancer, Caster and Prototype forms. Kiyohime, Boudica, Ushiwakamaru, both of Gillis' forms, Kojirou, to name a lot but probably just half of my roster. Everyone's not fully leveled up yet, so I need to work on those. However, I shall be soon! Then it is hunting down the stuff to ascend to higher levels and more grinding. Then do what I can to get stuff to buy more chances to earn servants...

...I haven't spent a dime on the game yet. So you can not judge me!

Seriously though, it is simple for some brainless fun, and the story isn't bad either. You won't need to know anything about the multiverse from Kinoko Nasu (the creator of it). It pretty much is stand alone, though fan service for those who do. Right now North America is waiting on the latest expansion for the story, which is the third order. Has some fantastic music as well.

Offline Damaramu

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2017, 07:54:36 AM »
DBX is a good game, though a bit flawed. Second game irons out a few of them though.

I played through the first one twice but never picked up the second one because I was afraid it'd just be a continuation of the first one. Is that the case?
I watched RAW. I thought it sucked. The usual problems and such.

Offline Thrasher

• Owner of Too Many Jerseys
  • All hail Gritty!
    • Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2017, 08:07:10 AM »
Sleeping Dragons was a great game but I understand if you're getting tired of open world games. There are too many of them.
Sport Finds Blog - My blog where I post the licensed gear I bought

http://sportsfinds.blogspot.com

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2017, 11:04:07 AM »
Xenoverse is fun but only being able to go up to Super Saiyan 2 (and 3 if you play as Goku/etc) made me sad. I need my full array of insane transformations.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2017, 12:16:08 PM »
I have a huge backlog that I'll never get to it feels like. Especially because I keep getting sidetracked.

Currently I'm playing Sleeping Dogs. I am still at the beginning but it feels like it's getting repetitive already. I guess I'm used to the deepness of GTA 5 for my sandbox games.

Sleeping Dogs is actually my favorite open world crime game of all time.   It may not have the depth and all the systems of something like a GTA, but it's just flat out fucking *fun* above all else, which is something that a lot of other open world games lost sight of in their map-size dick measuring contests.

Offline DorianS

• Flik is me
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2017, 03:35:54 PM »

I played through the first one twice but never picked up the second one because I was afraid it'd just be a continuation of the first one. Is that the case?
It is a continuation, but they do stand alone as well though. Because even though you can import your old character, you have to use a new character instead. So if you just want to jump into the second one that's alright.

Offline Kahran Ramsus

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2017, 07:44:49 AM »
Just finished Trails of Cold Steel 1 & 2.  Fantastic turn-based JRPG series.  Unfortunately now I'm anxious waiting for Part 3.

Offline DorianS

• Flik is me
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2017, 01:02:55 AM »
Falcom is one of the best story crafting companies I know of. I want Trails of Cold Steel as well as the rest of Trails In The Sky (I own 1st chapter).

Also the music is simply fantastic. I usually am against synth because it can be terrible, but damn can they blend it in so well that I don't care.

It is funny that the Legend of Heroes series spun out these Trails series. There's also Legend of the Heroes VII that I want to see come over because it supposedly continues the awesomeness that comes before it.

It also is a continuation of the same world as VI as it takes 3 months after VI's 3rd Chapter. The story is made up of Zero no Kiseki and Ao no Kiseki, and takes place in the country of Crossbell this time. In fact this occurs at the same time as Trails of Cold Steel.

I'd assume the titles for VII would be something like Trails of Naught and probably Trails of Melancholy/Mourning. At least that's my guess. Simply because Zero would most likely not work in the title and the second title may be the Japanese word for blue (Ao), but being blue would usually mean those two words. I'm not sure Naught is the right title, but it suffices for what I'm getting at.

Offline Kahran Ramsus

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2017, 03:57:28 AM »
Yeah, I'd love to see the Crossbell games come over.

Spoiler: show
You get a brief stopover there in Cold Steel 2 where you get to play as Lloyd and Rixia.

I suspect the hangup is Ao no Kiseki which doesn't have a Japanese PC release. 

As for the names, I usually hear them translated by fans as Trails of Zero and Trails of Azure, but who knows what they would be in an official translation.

Offline Smues

• Admin
  • Smuesicide
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2017, 04:03:31 AM »
I think I'm getting near the end of I Am Setsuna. It's ok, but I've rapidly lost interest as I've gotten further in it. The story just keeps stalling and one of the characters even says at one point it feels like it's one step forward two steps back. No shit!

Good music though, and I dig the Chrono Trigger combos and techs.

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2017, 10:35:06 AM »
Finally got back to Witcher 2 and finished up Act 2 just now. I'm on the Ioverth path.  Wasn't big on the undead battlefield finale after all the collecting but the siege was a lot of fun.

Offline DorianS

• Flik is me
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2017, 09:15:40 AM »
I own all 3 Witcher games and I've played like 5 minutes of 3. I keep forgetting I own them all and keep forgetting to play them. I'll probably do a let's play of the whole thing. You guys could laugh as I fail again and again.

I suck at action games.

Yeah, I'd love to see the Crossbell games come over.

Spoiler: show
You get a brief stopover there in Cold Steel 2 where you get to play as Lloyd and Rixia.

I suspect the hangup is Ao no Kiseki which doesn't have a Japanese PC release. 

As for the names, I usually hear them translated by fans as Trails of Zero and Trails of Azure, but who knows what they would be in an official translation.
Those where the names I thought of when I originally saw the Japanese titles, but I think the other titles were more in line.

And dammit, I really need to buy the rest of the stories. :( Stupid money from government needs to get here.

<_< I need some recreation stuff.

I think I'm getting near the end of I Am Setsuna. It's ok, but I've rapidly lost interest as I've gotten further in it. The story just keeps stalling and one of the characters even says at one point it feels like it's one step forward two steps back. No shit!

Good music though, and I dig the Chrono Trigger combos and techs.
Yeah, that's something I hear a lot about Setsuna. I'm hoping Lost Sphere (its pseudo sequel) plays it out better than that. Though, I still need to get Setsuna, so I'm not really one to talk.

---

So what am I playing? Found Pokemon Sun so I put my Pokemon from it into the Pokebank and blew up my game and started anew. Why? Because why not.

Also working on Scholar for FFXIV. Grinding out POTD is just a pain to do.

And yes, I know grinding out will be hypocritical of me saying that since I also am playing Fate/Grand Order and doing a whole bunch of grinding before the next story chapter comes out. Great story, grindy as FFFFFFFFFFFudge. Also, give me the characters I want RNG. Oh, I scored Marie Antoinette. FUCK YES!  >:( Do not say a word about how I'm addicted to a Gacha game. Because I'm not. I can stop this at any... I want Nero dammit game! GIVE ME NERO!

Offline Kahran Ramsus

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2017, 11:56:15 AM »
I'm an old school Final Fantasy fan and am currently playing my way through Bravely Second.  It and its predecessor are basically SNES Era Final Fantasy games in all but name, complete with an expanded FF5-style job system.  Story is "meh," but the battle system is a ton of fun.

Offline Avid Warehouse Enthusiast

• Laz
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2017, 02:13:07 PM »
Free trial weekend for Rainbow Six Siege. I'll probably be jumping on that with a few friends. 
Maybe the real deep state was the friends we made along the way.

Offline A Happy Medium

• CXF Writer
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2017, 06:29:43 PM »
Right now I'm messing around with a new F1 mod in Motorsport Manager on Steam.  It's a resource management sports sim.  This new modification is decidedly mean, however.

Oh, and I might play some GTA Online since they have some interesting bonuses this weekend.  But the game keeps releasing freemium DLC content that just encourages soulless grinding and/or buying of their overpriced shark cards for in-game purchases.

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
    • Spinning In The Tray
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2017, 06:43:46 AM »
Finished Horizon.  That's a good ass game.  Yakuza Kiwami is coming next week so I'm going to chill in No Man's Sky (another pretty good ass game) in the meantime.

Offline Youth N Asia

• 2016 & 2017 Death Pool Reaper
  • STRONG STYLE!
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2017, 07:21:18 AM »
I liked Horizon a lot. But when I was near the end I was really ready to wrap up. I left a lot of side missions open and knew I'd never head back to them.

Offline DorianS

• Flik is me
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2017, 07:46:48 AM »
Trying to play Football Manager 2017. Failing spectacularly.

I just don't get this football stuff.

Offline A Happy Medium

• CXF Writer
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2017, 07:26:35 AM »
With Football Manager, the first thing you have to realize is that the AI isn't great on match day and there are certainly exploits to worry about.  I don't know what the current exploits are, but checking out some Steam discussion threads are a good start. 

Secondly, I'd decide upon a formation early.  If you want to attack, think of a 4-3-3 (which is fashionable these days).  They do have free tactical guides to check out online, but I'm somewhat removed and don't remember the location of those.  But those can give you a guide idea on positional roles.  When it comes to the instructions in the tactics, try to keep it simple and not select too many or the squad is going to be confused all season and you'll get fired. 

As for transfers and scouting, always start the game with the largest database of players that you can handle.  Then you can, once again, go online and find out who the right young players are to sign.  As for training and sending people away on loans to get experience, it always feels somewhat random to me.

Also, don't be afraid to start with a powerful club if you haven't.

Offline DorianS

• Flik is me
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2017, 12:21:06 PM »
Until I got my new graphics card, I couldn't run anything major. Just waiting for the install to work here. So I was just working with barebones. It also isn't easy working with these restrictions the game gives on payroll. Stupid payrolls.

So the more instructions you have the worse it is. Ugh, I figured to run more to get more what I wanted. Ugh, I'm just screwing up my team then. Bah. That explains why they don't do well.

As for a formation, I'm thinking a 5-3-2 for defensive, a 4-4-2 for a balanced approach and a 3-4-3 for a more attacking approach. Would I have that right? That would seem like the best basic formations I could run.

BTW, I've noticed that the game seems to shy away from positions like WB, WM, DM, or AM. Seems weird that the game says no one really plays those positions. I would think many people do.

Offline DorianS

• Flik is me
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2017, 11:21:12 PM »
Took me long enough, but I think I finally found a set up that works in this stupid game. And yes, I've been up all night trying to find the right set up for my team in Football Manager 2017. Actually was more up because I have a really bad headache, feels like my head is on fire really. So decided to make the most of it.

Game corrupted my save, but I'm hoping my set up works with whichever team decides to hire me in this new game I've got going. Looking like I might be signed by either Accrington or Worchester. I've run Worchester a few times so I know them pretty well. Accrington would be my first time.

Also, anyone know how much I need to pay attention to my wages budget? I really want to sign my own staff, as the staffs you get to start with suck so badly...

Offline muzzington

« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2017, 08:08:10 PM »
I was starting to enjoy Hearthstone again until everyone started using the same Druid deck so now I'm relaxing with some Australia in Civilization 6.

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2017, 11:25:06 AM »
I started Witcher3 a couple of days ago and I'm enjoying it a lot. Seems a good deal more difficult than Witcher 2 was. Much harder to level up and it's way easier to wander into fights with opponents that are numerous levels above you.

Online Mik

• Lightswitch Rave!
    • Neville Longbottom
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2017, 12:54:12 AM »
I liked Horizon a lot. But when I was near the end I was really ready to wrap up. I left a lot of side missions open and knew I'd never head back to them.

That's how I feel. I spent wayyyy too much time dicking around at first - trying to get all the artifacts and shit. Now I'm level 25 and my main story mission is only 12 - so I think I done goofed. Either way I think I'm going to mainly just work on the story now and try to wrap it up.

The expansion is out now, though, so maybe I will also do that.
Show loose women what I'm workin' with.

Online Firmino of the 909

• Admin
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2017, 04:53:59 AM »
I started Witcher3 a couple of days ago and I'm enjoying it a lot. Seems a good deal more difficult than Witcher 2 was. Much harder to level up and it's way easier to wander into fights with opponents that are numerous levels above you.

The best game I've ever played and I think I'm going to say by far. Nothing I've played since has been able to hold my attention because of how good it was.

koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Offline Smues

• Admin
  • Smuesicide
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2017, 04:57:37 AM »
I finished Fractured But Whole and have been playing Dragonball Xenoverse 2 on the Switch. I never finished Xenoverse 1 so I like that I can play through that story as well, but I still suck at the game so I don't know if I'll finish this one either.

Offline KingPK

• NXT Guy
  • THUGBUTT CHEATERS
  • KingPK
    • Spinning In The Tray
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2017, 06:00:52 AM »
I got the Ratchet and Clank remake that came out last year.  That game looks really great and brings back memories of me playing the shit out of the first three PS2 ones.

I'm also working through the first three Uncharted games (I'd only played 4)  The first is kinda rough but you can see the potential that was there to make a couple good sequels.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2017, 09:56:49 AM »
So I just started playing Danganronpa (the PS4 rerelease) and I'm REALLY liking it.   It's 90% a visual novel, but if you enjoy either the Zero Escape or Phoenix Wright series, it's a very good mashup of the two and it's definitely holding my attention so far.

• Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2017, 10:44:44 AM »
i've seen the animes based on that and i've thought about trying the games at some point because it seems like a fun concept.

Offline fazzle

« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2017, 05:01:07 PM »
From my (small) knowledge, the anime is based on the games, so if you've seen the entirety of the anime, the game might not be of much use to you because you already generally know the way the story goes.

Offline HSJ

• misogynist at heart
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2017, 04:24:36 AM »
Almost done with fractured but whole. Not sure what to start next.

DTF

Offline Lord of The Curry

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2017, 05:30:03 AM »
I'm debating between buying Shadow of War or Wolfenstein II tonight when I go out. I loved the first LOTR game and this one seems like it's more bang for your buck in terms of play length but goddamn does Wolfenstein look like a ton of fun and it's getting stellar reviews.

Offline DorianS

• Flik is me
  • CXF Writer
  • @DSookochoff
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2017, 04:28:15 AM »
For Danganronpa, the anime that calls itself the 3rd is actually the finale of 1 and 2. The Danganronpa 3rd game, is after that. I won't say more to anyone who hasn't played them, as it is a spoiler.

Curry, go with Wolfenstein. Shadow of War isn't as good as Shadow of Mordor. You'll still get your worth though, but it kind of falls short of the Mordor.

Now then, as for games I'm playing: finally got off my arse and decided to try finishing off Fire Emblem Fates: Revelations. I keep forgetting to finish it up, and I'm not exactly sure why. So I'm getting that accomplished.

Still playing Final Fantasy XIV and finally got my main character to 305 ilvl so that I could Rabanastre. Fun dungeon though when you are a lead tank, not so much. Especially not of a group in which they keep f'n wiping and you are doing everything possible. Looks like 4.2 will release with more housing, so if maybe I'll be able to move to Shirogane. The director of FFXIV is also looking into housing in Ishgard and Ala Mihgo. If Ishgard gets housing, I'm moving there instead.

Got back into Star Trek Online and I was dreading that. I changed main characters to my Federation character from the TOS-era and I'm still not caught up on the main storyline. It really starts becoming more of a pure Trek experience the farther you go and it has been fun. Just had the Lukari introduced and they are a nice race who will be one of the factors in the Temporal Accords of the 25th century.

Let's see what else. Oh, right. Think I'll start up a new game of Sun and Moon. Need to get myself ready for USun and UMoon, since I won't be able to get those until next year. Think I'll try putting some thought into my Pokes instead of just going "meh, that'll do".

And I guess I should add I've managed to get myself to Gold Competitive in Rocket League. Not really that big of a deal, but I'm having fun with it still. Though I'm tempted to just only play Competitive because some people really don't know how to play in Casual. :/

That's about all I'm playing right now.

Offline Smues

• Admin
  • Smuesicide
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2017, 06:30:47 AM »
Still playing Final Fantasy XIV and finally got my main character to 305 ilvl so that I could Rabanastre. Fun dungeon though when you are a lead tank, not so much. Especially not of a group in which they keep f'n wiping and you are doing everything possible. Looks like 4.2 will release with more housing, so if maybe I'll be able to move to Shirogane. The director of FFXIV is also looking into housing in Ishgard and Ala Mihgo. If Ishgard gets housing, I'm moving there instead.

I moved servers a few months ago specifically to get a house. Never saw one plot open on Ragnarok, moved to Goblin which at the time had a fuck load available, just no mansions. I wanted the lavender beds, but they only had cottages so I went with the Goblet and got a house and bought my wife the cottage next door. I don't have a great view or anything, but when 4.1 added swimming pools the Goblet one is right in front of my house so that's kind of neat.

Just wait until you get one and you realize how expensive (gil or materials) it is to furnish the fucking things.