Author Topic: UFC 223  (Read 1412 times)

Description:

• KOAB
Re: UFC 223
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2018, 04:48:01 PM »
So weird there were sections where Khabib was absolutely dominating and commentary would rather laugh like little kids over Matt Serra, talk about Conor, or remain silent while Al is hitting Khabib mainly in the shoulder and they're making it sound like he's about to be knocked out. Without Goldberg around Joe has been thoroughly exposed as awful. The day he finally is gone completely from the booth will be great.

Offline Fan of Sports with Integrity

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2018, 04:17:02 AM »
I remember when I grow up, like 11, 12 years ago, when I compete in combat sambo, junior combat sambo Dagestan championship, he fight for the UFC title. When I grew up, I watch his fights, all fights with my father, and he greatest athlete who ever compete in UFC. Middleweight, welterweight champion. And I hear about he want to come and fight in 155, take this belt, make history, become UFC three-division champion.

“Why not? Me vs. Georges St-Pierre. If I beat Conor or if I beat Georges St-Pierre, which one is better for my legacy? Maybe for money, it’s Conor, but for legacy it’s Georges St-Pierre. But we don’t know about money too because me vs. Georges St-Pierre is going to be a big fight.”

Still, Nurmagomedov isn’t holding his breath for his dream fight to become a reality.

“Only respect, only respect, but if you guys ask me about is he going to come back or no? I’m going to say no,” Nurmagomedov said. “He already greatest athlete in UFC. Why he come back? For what?

real recognize real

Offline NoCalMike

• Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
    • EVIL EPISODES PODCAST!
« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2018, 03:14:42 PM »
Yeah I normally like Rogan, but his commentary during the Khabib fight was way off.  He is criticizing a dude taking on an opponent on a 1 day notice, that is completely dominating his opponent everywhere in the ring. 
Get your TV Horror Fix w/the Podcast EVIL EPISODES! Listen at:
http://www.legionpodcasts.com/
http://www.horrorphilia.com

Offline Lord of The Curry

« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2018, 03:58:56 AM »
Both the main and co-main had some horribly biased commentary. Rose is pale as fuck and red shows easily on her skin tone, the leg kicks weren't hindering her at all and Joe was acting like every one JJ landed was bordering on a stoppage. Same goes for any punch that Al came close to landing.

Having said all that, Khabib looked great but mortal enough to think that if anybody out there can beat him it's Tony.

Offline Fan of Sports with Integrity

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2018, 04:58:50 AM »
ohhhHHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Offline Zetterberg is Go

« Reply #105 on: April 09, 2018, 05:32:08 AM »
He had some pretty big OHHHH's for next to nothing. Made me think I missed something a couple of times.

Offline Dramatic Pizza

• brock lock
« Reply #106 on: April 09, 2018, 07:59:16 AM »
Joe's commentary has been so bad it's funny for the last few years.

Offline NoCalMike

• Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
    • EVIL EPISODES PODCAST!
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2018, 02:10:41 PM »
And right on cue Dana says he & Connor talked and "are good" Big surprise that he likely isn't going to get any kind of punishment from the UFC for his antics.
Get your TV Horror Fix w/the Podcast EVIL EPISODES! Listen at:
http://www.legionpodcasts.com/
http://www.horrorphilia.com

Offline Youth N Asia

• 2016 & 2017 Death Pool Reaper
  • STRONG STYLE!
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2018, 04:52:20 PM »
And right on cue Dana says he & Connor talked and "are good" Big surprise that he likely isn't going to get any kind of punishment from the UFC for his antics.

Dana practically works for Conor.