Author Topic: Amazon Prime's "All or Nothing" Football Series  (Read 375 times)

Description:

Offline Damaramu

Amazon Prime's "All or Nothing" Football Series
« on: August 08, 2017, 03:03:14 AM »
Did anyone watch "All or Nothing" on Amazon Prime?

For anyone that doesn't know what it is it's basically a season long version of Hard Knocks narrated by Don Draper. It's pretty amazing to watch and it's only like 8 episodes.

The first season followed the Arizona Cardinals when they lost to Carolina in the playoffs. It was really entertaining because we were following a really good team (I think they were somewhere between 11-5 and 13-3 that year) through all of their ups and then the final crushing down.

This season I thought was even more interesting because it followed the LA Rams. It was pretty interesting to watch a team just suffer through loss after loss and then to watch the whole deal surrounding Jeff Fisher getting fired and how the coaches/players reacted to it. The last episode even details the hiring of the new coach and the things he did. I highly recommend it to anyone and it'll get you pumped for football.

Sorry, didn't want to put this in TV/FILM because I felt it was more relevant for people gearing up for football.
I watched RAW. I thought it sucked. The usual problems and such.

Online Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
Re: Amazon Prime's "All or Nothing" Football Series
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 03:41:18 AM »
I've posted about those before. I enjoyed Arizona's season more but that's because they were a good team and the only 'neat' thing about the Rams IMO was the firing of Fisher.

Offline Damaramu

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 03:49:18 AM »
I've posted about those before. I enjoyed Arizona's season more but that's because they were a good team and the only 'neat' thing about the Rams IMO was the firing of Fisher.

I thought it was interesting to see the demeanor of the team change. They went from being optimistic after the first loss to just more and more down after each subsequent loss.

Also Jared Goff really turned it off for those coaches (not play on field) after Fisher was fired. Boras was sitting there at practice trying to give him a pep talk and it seemed he didn't want anything to do with it.
I watched RAW. I thought it sucked. The usual problems and such.

Online Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2018, 09:03:30 AM »
The Dallas Cowboys were the focus for Season 3. Will probably check it out shortly but I greatly enjoyed the Arizona Cardinals and St. Louis/LA Rams seasons.

I think it may've also covered a year with the Michigan Wolverines for anybody interested.

Online Harley Quinn

• Admin
    • Culture Crossfire
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 02:47:21 AM »
The latest All-Or-Nothing for the Carolina Panthers has debuted today. Great stuff as usual. There's a Rated and Unrated version.