Author Topic: The Trump Presidency V3  (Read 1301 times)

Description:

Offline cobainwasmurdered

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
The Trump Presidency V3
« on: July 15, 2018, 04:25:43 AM »

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
Re: The Trump Presidency V3
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 11:13:50 AM »
"It doesn't mean anything."

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 10:34:08 AM »
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-fist-bumped-turkish-leader-erdogan-said-he-does-things-the-right-way/

Without even getting into all the insane shit with the Putin stuff today this one is amazing.

Offline L'AZentat

• Freie Kultur Kreuzfeuer
  • HURRAY YANKEE BLUE JEANS
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 12:46:15 PM »
Relevant:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/16/maria-butina-charged-spying-russia-us-doj

Maria Butina, who purported to be a pro-gun activist, met American politicians and candidates to establish “back channels” and secretly reported back to the Kremlin through a high-level Russian official, according to the US justice department.
Maybe the real deep state was the friends we made along the way.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 02:30:24 PM »
Let it be forever known: July 16, 2018 was the day America surrendered to Russia.

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

• Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 04:33:17 PM »

Offline Gert

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 04:38:12 PM »
I actually think the Butina story is a bigger deal than the Helsinki Summit. Now nothing may come out of it, but I love that people are getting indicted or arrested and it's essentially the Everything's Fine meme from Trump supporters after today's embarrassment.

Offline RedJed

• Rasslin' Rambler
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 01:50:14 AM »
I actually think the Butina story is a bigger deal than the Helsinki Summit. Now nothing may come out of it, but I love that people are getting indicted or arrested and it's essentially the Everything's Fine meme from Trump supporters after today's embarrassment.

Absolutely. The Summit just showed Trump's ass with all this Russia shit....it was sad, pathetic, tone-deaf, etc for sure....but I think we all knew Trump was in the pocket of Putin, that just confirmed it with the wink, the verbiage, etc.

The Butina indictment hopefully will lead to so much more with this NRA/Russia/GOP triangular shit. I would love nothing more than the NRA to crumble in front of us all, lose all influence in our society and politics, and be exposed for the propagandist vehicle that is it. After seeing video upon video of that Dana mega-cunt spout her evil about how the country is against Trump and against guns, etc, it was pretty obvious what was going on there. Fear mongering at it's worst. Dividing our country on behalf of another.

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 12:24:32 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/19/trump-putin-interrogate-us-ambassador-michael-mcfaul

The White House has declined to rule out accepting a Russian proposal for the questioning in the United States of Americans, including former US ambassador to Moscow Michael McFaul, sought by the Kremlin for “illegal activities”

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2018, 02:19:20 PM »
Mr Brennan was right, the high crimes & misdemeanors threshold was passed.

Online Damaramu

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 11:10:47 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/19/trump-putin-interrogate-us-ambassador-michael-mcfaul

The White House has declined to rule out accepting a Russian proposal for the questioning in the United States of Americans, including former US ambassador to Moscow Michael McFaul, sought by the Kremlin for “illegal activities”

Nothing to see here. No collusion. Nothing going on with Russia at all.
I watched RAW. I thought it sucked. The usual problems and such.

Offline RedJed

• Rasslin' Rambler
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2018, 03:09:46 AM »
Fucking deplorable manuevering continues:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/republicans-block-democrat-attempt-subpoena-trump-interpreter/story?id=56687970

When is enough enough here for these guys? You would think they also would want to know what was said in the closed door meeting. Especially given the fallout that's occured from that "summit"

The fact that the orange shitbag himself even has the audacity to call for a second private meeting with him already this morning to "work together" on a variety of issues should be unsettling to everyone, party lines be damned.

Nunes straight up needs to be arrested and taken out of this committee. How much shit has this asshole gotten away with? He's clearly working for the Trump administration in a capacity that's unconstitutional and illegal.

Offline RedJed

• Rasslin' Rambler
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2018, 04:31:58 AM »
But wait, there's more.....what a fucking embarrassing day for all of this Russia stuff......appalling behavior at this point...

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/397880-gop-leader-blocks-resolution-backing-intelligence-community-on-russia

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2018, 04:52:06 AM »
The American voter, on every single ballot this November will have a choice not just of Democrat vs Republican but it will also be, quite literally, a vote for the United States vs Soviet-style Russia. My hopes are not high.

Offline Great Patriot Hostage

• BZ
  • BZ
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2018, 04:55:22 AM »
Thank gawd Creed 2 is coming out this year. But it might come out just after the elections

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2018, 05:13:04 PM »
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/19/politics/senate-votes-republicans-russia/index.html?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

The Senate overwhelmingly approved a proposal to oppose sending US officials to be interrogated by Russian officials, though it's unclear what if any concrete legislative options Republican leaders in Congress would take beyond statements and non-binding resolutions.
The 98-0 vote came after the White House announced it now disagreed with the proposal from Russian President Vladimir Putin to question former ambassador to US Michael McFaul and others, which the White House had up until Thursday afternoon said it was considering.

If they couldn't at least agree on this we'd have to give up tbh.

Offline 👓bigolsmitty👓

• the whole thing is tainted with the memory of the farts
  • stares Trick Daddily
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2018, 11:48:56 PM »
Trump begins talking about apprenticeships, then says it's an interesting word to be saying, because: "The Apprentice. I never actually put that together until just now."

Love MY perfectly smooth brained President.
All of my opinions have been thought out as a result of discourse with other people.

Online Damaramu

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2018, 12:10:07 AM »
Trump begins talking about apprenticeships, then says it's an interesting word to be saying, because: "The Apprentice. I never actually put that together until just now."

Love MY perfectly smooth brained President.

Perhaps his level of genius is so high that our normal brains can't comprehend?

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2018, 10:14:36 PM »

USA USA USA

Offline muzzington

• Unbesiegbar
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2018, 11:52:48 PM »

Offline Gary

• They will make cemeteries their cathedrals and the cities will be your tombs.
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2018, 01:41:16 PM »
CNN obtained the Cohen tape. Features, among other things, Trump yelling "GET ME A COKE!"

I AM THE CHEESE! I AM THE BEST CHARACTER ON THE SHOW!! I AM BETTER THAN BOTH THE SALAMI AND THE BOLOGNA COMBINED!!

someone on here just called me a "Cunk" because my wife wont let me buy a harp.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2018, 03:18:45 PM »
The biggest Christian. The most Christian. Tremendous Christian ratings.

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2018, 01:30:06 PM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/400155-omarosa-claims-in-new-book-she-saw-evidence-of-trumps-mental
Former White House staffer Omarosa Manigault-Newman said President Trump's mental decline "could not be denied" while he appeared for an interview with NBC News's Lester Holt in 2017, according to an excerpt in her new book obtained by the Daily Mail.

"While watching the interview I realized that something real and serious was going on in Donald's brain," she writes in "Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House," which is set to be released on Aug. 14.

"His mental decline could not be denied."

--
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/02/politics/donald-trump-jr-dinesh-dsouza/index.html

Jr compares dems to Nazis

Offline Lamar Odom, WHO WAS ON CRACK

• Alfdogg
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2018, 02:38:18 PM »

Is it sad that I actually had to go through his Twitter feed to make sure this wasn't real?
@alfdogg765 on Twitter FOLLOW ME

Online Damaramu

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2018, 03:38:52 PM »
?s=19

Sheesh. What did LeBron do? Better question would be what was he perceived to do?

Online Saddam of the 909

• Admin
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2018, 03:58:52 PM »
He built a school for poor kids so I guess he's now a target for the mentally deficient red hat wearing brigade.

I guess he also told the truth, saying this:

koab [8:27 PM]
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

Online Damaramu

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2018, 11:00:32 PM »
God damn. I'm definitely team Lebron here.

How dare he be a good person and help the youth of America!  If he educates them too much they might not vote Republican or ever own a gun. He's the enemy!

Offline pujoljunkie

• Old Navy / Diet Snapple Publishing Group
  • CXF Writer
  • PujolJunkie
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2018, 03:53:06 AM »
well that's it guys. pack it up. end of the world.

donald trump has no put dama in the position of being pro lebron.

may as well end it here, now is as good a time as any. it's too bad, i liked society, until i didnt.

Online Damaramu

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2018, 03:58:35 AM »
I'm sorry for being the downfall of Western society. Sheesh. You know you're not so perfect yourself! There I said it.

Offline Mr. S£im Citrus

• Representing Blacks Without Soul since 1975
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2018, 04:39:32 AM »

Offline The Paper Industry

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2018, 05:02:02 AM »

Trump is probably legit hurt by all the things Lebron has said.

Offline Juggalo Cop

• Kreese
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2018, 06:42:03 AM »
That Trump knows about the MJ-Lebron debate is a level of cultural awareness I wouldn’t have expected from him. Assuming he didn’t just forget he was talking about basketball and decided to throw in a word of praise for National Enquirer editor Mike Walker at the end.

EDIT: Just did a little research and discovered that Mike Walker was not the editor of the Enquirer, just a columnist, and is now dead. I hope this doesn’t ruin my joke, but had I known I surely would have chosen a different Mike. Someone stupid like Mike O’Malley or Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino.

EDIT #2: Haven’t accounted for the possibility that Trump was waiting for someone to say “Mike who?” to which he would respond “MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIICK” Big Pun-style.

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2018, 01:20:23 AM »
https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/politics/Trump-Administration-Limit-Citizenship-Legal-Immigrants-490225671.html

these rules would make immigration go down to a fraction of what it is. Unless you're super rich, I don't know how you can be a green card holder and not use at least one of those services.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2018, 01:22:52 AM »
I really hope we can figure out how to vote in a few months. Not how to troll, not how to believe memes, not how to just be super internet-y, but we need to learn how to vote better.

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2018, 01:48:39 AM »

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2018, 01:51:29 AM »
All tied into anti-regulations/scumbag companies philosophy I guess. He might still own some buildings with asbestos in them too knowing him.

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2018, 01:55:08 AM »
I just figured it out:

Russia, however, is the world's largest producer, with an annual production of around 0.69 million metric tons in 2017.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/264923/world-mine-production-of-asbestos/

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2018, 02:01:31 AM »
hahaha there really is a connection in everything if you look for it isn't there lol

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2018, 02:48:35 AM »
You don't have to look too hard neither.

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2018, 08:47:05 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2018/08/08/don-lemon-trump-told-me-i-couldnt-be-a-fair-reporter-because-im-black/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7daae5fe782b

After the camera was off, Trump got upset, Lemon told his CNN colleagues Tuesday.

“He vowed he’d never come back and do an interview with me because I was racist,” he said.

“That you’re a racist?” CNN’s Dana Bash asked Lemon, incredulous.

“That I was racist because of the way that I challenged him,” Lemon replied. “He thought, you know, I somehow can’t be unbiased about an issue because of race . . . because I’m African American.”

Offline Brodypedia

• BruiserBrody
  • CXF Writer
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2018, 01:39:02 AM »
8 days and no replies? Everyone is numb. Trump wins.

Omarosa releasing a new tape at 1pm.

Offline snuffbox

• CXF Writer
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2018, 02:16:44 AM »
It's not just that Trump is super famous, I'm afraid a lot of people just really like all the worst things he says and does.

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2018, 05:57:40 AM »
8 days and no replies? Everyone is numb. Trump wins.

Omarosa releasing a new tape at 1pm.

It's hard to post in CE a lot of the time.

The obsession over whether there's a tape of Trump saying the N word is pretty sad. We already have lots of audio of him being racist as fuck. It didn't do anything but make him more popular. It will just harden both sides more. I suppose it will motivate some Dems more to get out and vote but if you aren't already motivated there's something wrong with you.

Offline no fact, no matter

• •d•u•b•q•
  • Admin
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2018, 06:07:33 AM »
You also had a tape of him saying "GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY" and there were no consequences. I doubt an N-word tape is going to change anything.
You should probably put your bandit hat on now.

• KOAB
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2018, 06:41:27 AM »
I suppose it will motivate some Dems more to get out and vote but if you aren't already motivated there's something wrong with you.

This is reminding me of how they're seeming to divide generations even more with the weird reports of claims not even 22 percent of Millennial's will vote this time.

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2018, 06:51:04 AM »
sometimes I wonder about shit like that. I feel like from everything i've seen Millenials are more motivated to vote than other groups and i've seen other things where they've been mass signing up. So I wonder sometimes if this stuff about them being so unlikely to vote is a way to try to scare people into turning out because of how badly dems turn out historically for the mid terms? Might be thinking too CONSPIRATORIALLY.

Online Saddam of the 909

• Admin
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2018, 07:01:23 AM »
sometimes I wonder about shit like that. I feel like from everything i've seen Millenials are more motivated to vote than other groups and i've seen other things where they've been mass signing up. So I wonder sometimes if this stuff about them being so unlikely to vote is a way to try to scare people into turning out because of how badly dems turn out historically for the mid terms? Might be thinking too CONSPIRATORIALLY.

Last election we had some posts from people who didn't vote that explained perfectly why people don't vote, regardless of how backwards their logic is.
damn i thought you guys were good little cucks who would shit themselfs so a POC could peacefully protest

• Minister Of War
  • Poster of the Year
  • CWM
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2018, 07:07:56 AM »
That is true although I always like to think that this board (although better than most of the internet) isn't a reflection of society at large.

• PosterFest 2014 Winner
  • Your POV
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2018, 11:15:39 AM »

Last election we had some posts from people who didn't vote that explained perfectly why people don't vote, regardless of how backwards their logic is.

I don't remember this at all, what is this in reference to?

Online Saddam of the 909

• Admin
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2018, 11:55:10 AM »

I don't remember this at all, what is this in reference to?

Two of them said they didn't vote and I believe one posts here. They can explain themselves if they want to, but they said that voting didn't matter.